Yes

No

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#81685 Jan 16, 2013
chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>
he must be heavily invested in a bbq sauce company.....he slathers that on real thick so his own words are a little more tasty....since he eats them so much...
Hiding behind a girl, what a sissy!

Snicker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#81686 Jan 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Support with a scoff? Only you.
Please post where Christians today killed other Christians in the name of Christianity. You won't want to be confirmed as an idiot again would you?
Smirk.
Come on Smirky, haven't you ever cracked open a history book? Are you really completely ignorant of the long, sad history of Christian on Christian violence and murdering between squalling sects? You think that isn't going to continue?

Location hidden

#81687 Jan 16, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Smirky, haven't you ever cracked open a history book? Are you really completely ignorant of the long, sad history of Christian on Christian violence and murdering between squalling sects? You think that isn't going to continue?
You equated Christianity to Islam. I gave you simple and honest way to prove it so.

You make a scoffing vague reference to rare and ancient violations of basic Christian faith.

Perhaps you want to try to equate Christians and atheists?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#81688 Jan 16, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
They are. Both human beings, no different from one another.
Yeah both are human, like a rapist and their victim, they both are human.

A serial killer and their victims, they both are human, are they?

So you treat them equally?

What about tax cheaters and those who push drugs, there should be no difference between them and "normal people"? Should be?

Sicko!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
susan knox

Mafra, Portugal

#81690 Jan 16, 2013
If you check the facts, you'll find that there is a certain percentage of homosexuals in every culture, whether its acknowledged publicly or not. It varies according to the amount of violence experienced by the women during pregnancy and during the child's early life, but by and large about 1% to 2% of the females in the world could be classed as homosexual and about 10% to 15% of the males (who experience more violence in their lives). And there are degrees of homosexuality, as there are degrees of femeninity or masculinity, color, shape, size or age, or intelligence of all human beings. So where do you draw the line? There can be no clear-cut line as to who is gay or not. It is up to the individual to decide who they are.

The problem as I see it is that those who have either homosexual or heterosexual tendencies have to find a way to behave with the rest of society in a way that is respectful. No one has a right to impose their views on another. I don't know whether its true for men, but for women, their bodies are not fully grown until they are about 21 years old and their immune system is not complete until then, so their systems are better able to protect them naturally from sex related diseases if they don't have intercourse with others until then.
Young people have terrific (the root word is "terror") hormone drives, which can complicate their lives and make it difficult not to experiment with sex.

The Bible may not be in favor of masterbation, but it does release excess sexual energy, and should be considered a health measure like brushing your teeth, and taken care of in private, so as not to disturb other people, because its no one else's business. As long as one doesn't harm oneself, and keeps oneself clean, washing hands, etc., masterbation is a good way to help relieve stress and make it possible to function appropriately in public for young people until they are completely grown physically and can make the decision on their own as to whether, and to what degree, they are homosexual or heterosexual.
Rosa Winkel

Parramatta, Australia

#81691 Jan 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Another term you really don't know the history of. Gay was originally used as an insult of us. Men weren't supposed to be that "gay", don't ya know. We just appropriated that insult for our own use.
I didn't know that, Rick. It's like how a lot of gay men I know call THEMSELVES that French word that really means a cushion.

The word does still mean "bright and happy", just like my father always said. I thought the homosexual meaning went back to the Seventies and the Gay Liberation movement.

However it is older than that. Cary Grant used it in a 1938 movie, while camping it up in a lady's negligee':
Rosa Winkel

Parramatta, Australia

#81692 Jan 17, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
They are. Both human beings, no different from one another.
Of course, Olive. We are all Homo Sapiens, which only ignorant people think is a gay expression.
Rosa Winkel

Parramatta, Australia

#81693 Jan 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah both are human, like a rapist and their victim, they both are human.
A serial killer and their victims, they both are human, are they?
So you treat them equally?
What about tax cheaters and those who push drugs, there should be no difference between them and "normal people"? Should be?
Sicko!!
Of course rape victims are human. So we had better give her about 200 lashes, right?

It's the Saudi way.
Ask Marilyn

Tilton, NH

#81694 Jan 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker.
Ask Marilyn: How to Improve Your Vocabulary
Russell Gilbert of Bowie, Maryland, writes::

Marilyn: I would like to improve my vocabulary and possibly learn Latin. Do you have any suggestions?

Marilyn responds:

I recommend that you read great literature (authors such as Austen, Dickens, Joyce, Melville, Proust, Tolstoy, and many more) as the best means of increasing your vocabulary. They are dense with expressive words. If you can read these works on an electronic device with an easy way to look up words that leave you clueless, so much the better. However, you'll learn plenty just by context.

I would not recommend studying Latin for this purpose. Yes, you'll learn about Latin roots and influences, but that doesn't justify the time you'll spend overall.

San Francisco

#81695 Jan 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You equated Christianity to Islam. I gave you simple and honest way to prove it so.
No Smirky, your reading and comprehension skills just suck.
You make a scoffing vague reference to rare and ancient violations of basic Christian faith.
Perhaps you want to try to equate Christians and atheists?
You really have no idea what you are babbling about anymore, do you?

Location hidden

#81696 Jan 17, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
No Smirky, your reading and comprehension skills just suck.
<quoted text>
You really have no idea what you are babbling about anymore, do you?
Your comprehension sucks. At this point the only thing going for you is lazy scoffing.

You equated Islamic violence with Christianity. There is no equating. Your scoffing and denial can't change the facts.

What a sissy.

Smile.

“some...you just can't reach”

Since: Jun 08

others...you don't want to

#81697 Jan 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker.
oh...i wasn't behind you.....wishful thinking on your part.... snicker, snort, and fart...

Location hidden

#81698 Jan 17, 2013
chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>oh...i wasn't behind you.....wishful thinking on your part.... snicker, snort, and fart...
I'd never let you behind me pervert.

:-)

San Francisco

#81699 Jan 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comprehension sucks. At this point the only thing going for you is lazy scoffing.
You equated Islamic violence with Christianity. There is no equating. Your scoffing and denial can't change the facts.
What a sissy.
Smile.
Try again Smirky. I said that Christianity also has a very long and unfortunate history of violence, including violence against it's own. That's a fact. If you ever cracked open a history book, you'd know that. You certainly can't refute it.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#81700 Jan 17, 2013
There are a bunch of buttholes on this thread

San Francisco

#81701 Jan 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd never let you behind me pervert.
:-)
Even if he promises to let you wear the bo-peep outfit you keep in your closet?

Location hidden

#81702 Jan 17, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again Smirky. I said that Christianity also has a very long and unfortunate history of violence, including violence against it's own. That's a fact. If you ever cracked open a history book, you'd know that. You certainly can't refute it.
Hardly honey.

It has a short old history, which is why you diverted from a present day comparison with Islam.

Smirk with a smile.

Location hidden

#81705 Jan 17, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Oh get outta here and get some dick already, Scary Kimarey.
Listen to the gay 'daddy' talk.

So sad.

I hope that boy gets to see his momma on mothers day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bob

Tenino, WA

#81706 Jan 17, 2013
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#81707 Jan 17, 2013
Bob wrote:
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Proof your Bible is a worthless piece of crap.

Why do you bother?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 567,665
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min It aint necessari... 794,324
# 1 Interracial Dating Site for Interracial sin... 50 min chicagodating 4
Interracial Dating in Chicago, Chicago Interrac... 58 min interracialchicag... 4
gigolo 1 hr hardii53f63db 1
# 1 Interracial Dating Chicago- Interracial Dat... 1 hr lovechicago 3
horny peeps 1 hr mike 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr AntiqueAnnie 607,103
Scientific proof for God's existence 2 hr lightbeamrider 514
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ2 267,338
More from around the web