Is homosexuality a sin?

Is homosexuality a sin?

Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

58,187 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Supra

Buffalo, NY

#81512 Jan 9, 2013
Lulu-WasteWater and _Ramona-Chartreuse_
whining about multiple names.

Classic disassociation!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#81513 Jan 9, 2013
WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poor baby!
Did someone notice you are always stupid and you have no other comeback?
That's what kindergarteners do.
"You're stupid"
"No, you're stupid"
"I'm rubber, you're glue"
"You are stupid rubber and I'm smart glue"
"No, you hang up first!"
See, I went to kindergarten too, so I'm on to all your strategies.
So now change my mind about something. Anything. Whether there is a god or not, whether people should cherrypick bible quotes, whether I'm supposed to care that you FINALLY, after everyone else told you A HUNDRED times, that I have a mocking account for every buttrag poster on Topix.
Go on, give it your best shot.
But I won't answer today. Gotta take a piss. Gotta eat some popcorn. Gotta read my "Casper" cartoon. Priorities!
Nice rant.

U MAD bro?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#81514 Jan 9, 2013
Supra wrote:
Lulu-WasteWater and _Ramona-Chartreuse_
whining about multiple names.
Classic disassociation!
U got a problem with that?

Do you have any real accounts?

No.....STFU stupid
samgirl

Ashburn, VA

#81515 Jan 9, 2013
Its a BIG sin,but if you are a gay,and you want a gay connetion,check it out here http://bit.ly/VKKaW2

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#81519 Jan 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Wow, setting up multiple troll accounts.
How stupid is that?
100% agreed.
End of debate

Dallas, TX

#81520 Jan 9, 2013
Obama.
Enough said.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#81521 Jan 9, 2013
How is marriage in the absence of family good for the community? Why?

And why privilege such a relationship between two people? Why not two best friends? An employer and his favorite employee? A farmer and his dog?

The social good of marriage, as it has been traditionally understood, has always been rooted, among other things, in its role in the continuance of the human race–i.e., procreation and children. If we excise procreation from the stated civic purposes of marriage–as we are increasingly doing–then what’s the point? It’s just a random, arbitrary relationship that we’ve defined that we somehow think is good for the community. But why?

And what interest does the community have in protecting and subsidizing a sterile relationship between two people “in love”(ostensibly…or not)?

Judged:

16

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
End of debate

Dallas, TX

#81522 Jan 9, 2013
NY Times January 9, 2013, 5:24 pm
Minister’s Comments on Gay Rights Raise Questions on Role in Inauguration
By SHERYL GAY STOLBERG

The minister President Obama picked to deliver the benediction at his inauguration this month delivered a sermon the 1990s in which he called on fellow Christians to fight the ”aggressive agenda” of the gay rights movement, and advocated “the healing power of Jesus’’ as “the only way out of a homosexual lifestyle.’’
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#81523 Jan 9, 2013
W ride wrote:
n order to prove that homosexuality is a sin, first you have to prove these in order:

1. That there's a god, using evidence which is testable and objectively verifiable.

2. That this god is interested in what humans do.

3. That the ideology you attribute to this god is the correct one.

4. That this deity created a concept called "sin".

5. That the creator of the concept of sin specifically communicated that homosexuality is a sin.

Start with #1, and good luck. Be objective. Use empirical evidence, not ontological arguments.
Ans.

That is a very interesting list of "credible" questions and I appreciate your "objectivity" in asking these questions.

But I want to be sure, that you use the SAME criterion for every important things you do in your life..

I would like to draw your attention to the events of 9/11 when USA (along with its 25 allies) decided to invade Afghanistan and later Iraq.

This was a momentous decision that resulted in killings of more than a million people, injuring more than this and causing major burden on USA and whole world.

This was "more important" to USA than deciding if Homosexuality is a sin or not.

So let me ask a few questions, to test the USA's objectivity.

1. Did USA came to "Absolute and irrefutable" evidence that could be independently verified that Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda were "solely" responsible for planning and executing 9/11 attacks, with no support of any kind from any quarter?

2. That the collapse of WTC-1, WTC-2 and WTC-7 was solely due to the single strike of One Commercial Airliners ? And WTC-7 collapsed only due to a "lucky strike" by falling debris?

3. Why the attack on Afghanistan and Iraq was initiated "before" the causes of collapse of WTC Towers were fully established?

4. Why the decision to invade a foreign country was taken "before' any one could be charged and convicted for a crime by "competent legal court"?

5. Why the so called "arrested terrorists" have not been convicted even after 11 years of being held as prisoners?

Please provide "clear and unbiased" answers to these questions, so we can be sure that you are logical and reasonable in most of matters of life and death in this life.

Judged:

14

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#81524 Jan 9, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
100% agreed.
Can you imagine all the time it takes to accomplish nothing?

lol

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#81525 Jan 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
That is a very interesting list of "credible" questions and I appreciate your "objectivity" in asking these questions.
But I want to be sure, that you use the SAME criterion for every important things you do in your life..
I would like to draw your attention to the events of 9/11 when USA (along with its 25 allies) decided to invade Afghanistan and later Iraq.
This was a momentous decision that resulted in killings of more than a million people, injuring more than this and causing major burden on USA and whole world.
This was "more important" to USA than deciding if Homosexuality is a sin or not.
So let me ask a few questions, to test the USA's objectivity.
1. Did USA came to "Absolute and irrefutable" evidence that could be independently verified that Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda were "solely" responsible for planning and executing 9/11 attacks, with no support of any kind from any quarter?
2. That the collapse of WTC-1, WTC-2 and WTC-7 was solely due to the single strike of One Commercial Airliners ? And WTC-7 collapsed only due to a "lucky strike" by falling debris?
3. Why the attack on Afghanistan and Iraq was initiated "before" the causes of collapse of WTC Towers were fully established?
4. Why the decision to invade a foreign country was taken "before' any one could be charged and convicted for a crime by "competent legal court"?
5. Why the so called "arrested terrorists" have not been convicted even after 11 years of being held as prisoners?
Please provide "clear and unbiased" answers to these questions, so we can be sure that you are logical and reasonable in most of matters of life and death in this life.
Item #2. No it was two commercial airlines impacting the
WTC1 and WTC2, fully fueled and at a high rate of speed. WTC7 was indeed hit with an 8ton chunk of debris, had no operable standpipes or sprinklers. What more, everything above the seventh floor was supported upon three vertical trusses which gave way from the uneven load.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#81526 Jan 9, 2013
One can only imagine the anger and disgust Almighty God must feel when He sees two men having sexual relations in bed.
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#81528 Jan 9, 2013
One can only imagine the mind of God when reading idiotic internet posts like the troll who can't stop thinking about two men having sex. What a closet queen. ROTFLMAO

Judged:

13

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wtf

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#81529 Jan 10, 2013
Homosexuals must repent to the lord otherwise they will suffer utterly
wtf

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#81530 Jan 10, 2013
The adviser and the lawyer of
the homosexuals is the devil.
End of debate

Dallas, TX

#81534 Jan 10, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Nope, not a sin, maybe nasty to some but anything that has to do with sex is nasty.
Only a mental cripple thinks that. Sex is nice, one of the best things about life.
End of debate

Dallas, TX

#81535 Jan 10, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, that would be your mother..
Insulting someone's mother??
What's next in your empty quiver? Hitler references?

“The name is ironic. I'm a girl”

Since: Jan 13

Fletcher, NC &Fayetteville, NC

#81536 Jan 10, 2013
WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>
You always guess wrong.
Try again.
I find you funny.
You are the bitter angry one here.
And why is that?
Because this thread is the sum total of your current life, and it's as permanent and empty as a soap bubble.
Ho ho, he IS funny.
He said if I mock him then I should never mock any other lame poster.
Why is that? Is he now king of the lame posters?

“I give my mind to THE STARE!”

Since: Dec 11

Mayberry RFD, Bunkum County

#81538 Jan 10, 2013
Now, now, fellow mocksocks, let's give WasteWater his due - he has kept the world from treating us badly.
After he for only one day would stop posting, then comes the Deluge!
Ha!
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#81541 Jan 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
Homosexuals must repent to the lord otherwise they will suffer utterly
From u? I doubt it somehow.
LOLOL!

Judged:

12

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Hukt on Fonix 880,124
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min RiccardoFire 8,276
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min New Age Spiritual... 603,408
The Christian Atheist debate 13 min Into The Night 3,966
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min Soon Armagedon Day 613,080
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 44 min Belle Sexton 5
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 45 min RiccardoFire 41,155
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr gentlepplpleaser 177,894
More from around the web