Mothers Shame wrote:
Good night deviant children.
Good night fucktard
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

#81239 Jan 5, 2013
Mothers Shame wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh on the contrary Chartreuse & tony. Do you remember when you came out of the closet to your parents? Did they jump for joy or did they cry in private. Were you nervous and ashamed to tell your parents? Did you have apathy for them when they questioned themselves where they went wrong raising gay children? My children are now grown and I couldn't be more proud of them especially in public. I feel sorry for your parents for having to conceal the truth about their children. I do no find fault in them. You do the very best you can raising your children and you hope that they depart with some of your values and morals. Unlike you two deviant homosexuals who try so desperate to fit into main stream society and yet no matter how much you try to gain love and respect from your parents only to find that they have disgust in their hearts for you. I know you wish your parents would love you the same as I love my straight children. I don't hate you, I just feel sorry for you....
Mother Shame I could not agree with you more. You sound like a sweet and adoring mother that loves her children very much. I can see the glee in your eyes when you speak of the proudness that you have for your children. So true about parents wanting to brag on their children. As it displays your nurturing love and encouragement for their proper and healthy growth physically and mentally.

Its a shame however even the best attempts to raise children with sound values and morals isn't enough. Some children are victimized by the Hollywoodites and the Homosexual agenda of indoctrination of naive and trusting children. By doing so, it guarantees their future existence. Its truly ironic that their deep seated hatred is for the heterosexuals that gave them life.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

#81240 Jan 5, 2013
TOny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I'm not male. My parents named me Toni and the rest is a nickname. There used to be a cereal cartoon with that name. If you aren't of sufficient age to know that, then you shouldn't be posting here. Shame shame.
And second, I've been happily married for 30 years and have grandchildren smarter than your.
Quote Tony, " First off, I'm a IT, not male"
I concur.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#81243 Jan 5, 2013
The new idea
But todayís big story is an entirely new idea that hinges not on traditional genetics but instead on epigenetics. The fact that gene expression is modified by molecules that attach to particular genes, but can later be removed, is revolutionising almost every biological field, including evolution.
Genetics defies metaphors, but Iíll try to mangle one for folks who prefer J.K. Rowling over modern molecular genetics. If we think of a personís DNA as a recipe book Ė say Advanced Potion Making by Libatius Borage Ė then the epigenetic marks (or epi-marks) are the annotations and corrections made in pencil by the owner. Epi-marks have many functions, many of them tailoring the DNA instructions to suit the circumstances in which an individual finds him- or herself.
Most epi-marks get erased before the recipe is copied and handed down to an individualís offspring. But that isnít always the case. Sometimes there are good adaptive reasons why offspring inherit epi-marks from a parent. And sometimes, like Harry Potter inheriting the Half-Blood Princeís potions book, they receive annotated instructions that were not intended for them.
Bill Rice, Urban Friberg and Sergey Gavrilets recognised that epi-marks are an essential component of sex differentiation. Males and females share an entire genome and so development is fraught with instructions intended for embryos of one sex but not the other. One class of epi-marks protects female foetuses from the masculinizing effects of fetal testosterone. Another protects male foetuses from being feminized when oestrogen signals would otherwise trigger female development.
Different genes are involved in the development of genitals, reproductive organs, body shape, sexual orientation and every other trait where genes shape sexual differentiation. And so epi-marks to these different genes will have different influences on those traits.
Mostly, these kinds of epi-marks should not be passed from parent to offspring. But occasionally some are. And when the epi-marks on genes that effect sexual orientation get passed from father to daughter then some traits that would normally develop in female-specific ways end up more masculinized. Likewise mother-son transmission of epi-marks can result in the feminization of some traits that would normally develop in a more masculinized fashion.

:-)
Bigger Boot

Pittsfield, MA

#81245 Jan 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to the rest of your Bible Bob? Did you use it to wipe your backside?
What happened to the rest of your Talmud? Ol chosen one.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#81248 Jan 5, 2013
Remember this exchange;

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Several problems with your hypotheses:
A) Sexual orientation and musical appreciation are obviously not analogous to each other.
B) Being gay is no guarantee that procreation will not happen (gay people are not sterile) just as heterosexuality is no guarantee of procreation.
C) Your premise assumes that "normalcy" revolves around procreation as the ne plus ultra of existence. Not only is that far from an objective judgement, not to say a very depressing one also, but you must include heterosexuals who cannot or choose not to procreate as well into that group.

This is unforgivably feeble-minded reasoning and quite frankly, troubling.

You say that being gay is no guarantee against procreation. I'm disturbed by this comment. Homosexual activity does not and can not result in offspring.

Unless you know of cases of male anal sex resulting in fertilization within a male's anal canal, or a woman's tongue containing sperm which she deposits into another woman's vagina through the act of oral sex, I think it's VERY safe to say homosexuality is not reproductive.

This is almost too ridiculous to discuss.

Now, you do bring up the (meretricious) argument that being heterosexual is no guarantee of procreation.

The reason this argument is invalid is because in the example of the heterosexual who decides not to have children, it was the heterosexual's decision for reasons UNRELATED to his genetically predisposed proclivities. Thus this decision is no fault of evolution, as the heterosexual was armed with the correct sexual urges needed to reproduce. Whether he takes that and runs with it, is irrelevant.

While gays may have the ability,(functioning genitals) this is certainly NOT enough. In order to fully promote action, evolution equips two qualities: Ability (just mentioned) AND willingness. The gay is missing the correct WILLINGNESS -the genetic urge to have heterosexual relations. This wrong wiring IS a genetic defect.

Remember healthy instincts differ from defective ones in that healthy instincts are the ones that yield very strong urges towards INCREASING the likelihood of survival.

We have hunger throughout the day because it's a healthy urge to push us to seek nourishment. We have the same urge with thirst as we need hydration. If our brains are healthy we should have a similar hunger for heterosexual sex because it is also pushes us towards survival based behavior: sex that can result pregnancy.

OF COURSE wiring that promotes urges towards the gender that can't lead to pregnancy is anti-survival and consequently defective.

These issues are very black and white. To deny them is to deny the will of evolution.

Now, it's time to put the heat lamp on you.

It is easily proven how homosexuality is an evolutionary defect. As I've said a thousand times, It serves absolutely no productive function in furthering the human species.

In fact it's highly destructive because the afflicted person is damned to stop their genes from entering the next generation AND the genes of their lovers as well.

Aside from rather blindly cheerleading for homosexuality because it's your 'home team,' what practical reason do you have that leads you to believe it's worthy of defense?
The End

Pittsfield, MA

#81249 Jan 5, 2013
Big govt, forcing beliefs upon people that find certain acts and perversions as morally, physically, spiritually defective and regressive behavior. They even expect them to pay for it. This country has become a disgracful cesspool in part because of the zionist left and Follyhood.
Al Jazeera Gore's oil cake is just another deceitful pledge from a party that one could consider the modern day lucifer with such deceit, subversions, and perversions.
They will subvert Mulims here in America as best as they can.
The tax code along with this govt needs to be abolished.
Let the chips fall where they may and start anew.
With less 'hoos' in our decision making process.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#81250 Jan 5, 2013
PESCresote wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly hate your life and the whole world despises you.
You should try the _Chartreuse_ cure for the agitated mind. Find a rail road crossing (she would say RRXg but I abhor her intentionally hard to read method). End of problem. Be sure to stand downstream of the crossing as a courtesy to pedestrians.
Pescresote I take it you agree with my post?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#81251 Jan 5, 2013
The End wrote:
Big govt, forcing beliefs upon people that find certain acts and perversions as morally, physically, spiritually defective and regressive behavior. They even expect them to pay for it. This country has become a disgracful cesspool in part because of the zionist left and Follyhood.
Al Jazeera Gore's oil cake is just another deceitful pledge from a party that one could consider the modern day lucifer with such deceit, subversions, and perversions.
They will subvert Mulims here in America as best as they can.
The tax code along with this govt needs to be abolished.
Let the chips fall where they may and start anew.
With less 'hoos' in our decision making process.
You speak wisdom & truth. However it's far from the end. Unfortunately, I believe its the beginning of the END.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#81252 Jan 5, 2013
T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong! I am 110% male. You are correct about the Barbarian, but we obviously can see that he is a moron if he thinks talkin to socks are the real deal. What a sad pathetic loser, almost as pathetic as you, ya shemale wanna be sorry sob.
Talking to yourself self proclaimed bitch? Not very masculine is it Toni ? I know mommie is so proud of her pumpkin! Yea right, keep hallucinating Toni ...
The End

Pittsfield, MA

#81253 Jan 5, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak wisdom & truth. However it's far from the end. Unfortunately, I believe its the beginning of the END.
Personally I believe we're somewhere in the middle. But if we are at the beginning of the end then I'm starting to get more fearful than I already was. Much more!

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#81259 Jan 5, 2013
Mothers Shame wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh on the contrary Chartreuse & tony. I don't hate you, I just feel sorry for you....
Yeh, u dont hate us trolly, thats why use said we was proof of failed abortions.
Ude know more about shame than we would, use cannot even post ona semi-anonymous site as urself.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#81261 Jan 5, 2013
TOny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of _Chartreuse_, you should try the _Chartreuse_ cure for the agitated mind. Find a rail road crossing (she would say RRXg but I abhor her intentionally hard to read method). End of problem. Be sure to stand downstream of the crossing as a courtesy to pedestrians.
Ack! this is boring, same feature sock as yesterday!
Ur spam repeating part of my post from back in, was it July?, is getting like genetic zerox.
Yeh, fir evrybody who dont already know, 0-1 poster, I made a thinking out loud post, when I was suicidal, on this site & the trolly here has bin repeating it badly + outta context since.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#81262 Jan 5, 2013
The End wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I believe we're somewhere in the middle. But if we are at the beginning of the end then I'm starting to get more fearful than I already was. Much more!
I agree. So sad these fools can't see what is happening here and around the world. They reminded me of the free loving dope smoking generation that spit on us when got home from Nam. They were out burning the American flags when my buddies were dying for their so called constitutional rights. History repeats itself, first tragedy, second as farce!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#81264 Jan 5, 2013
T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, atleast I'm not a nincompoop asszhole like yourself. We all know that I have NEVER been a registered user on topix, just a grey box from the very beginning and that's the way it is going to stay. You should be so proud of having that 34.5 IQ of yours. Just enough for you to accomplish the basics-
*eat
*sleep
*talking outta your ass
Those are your basics.
Congratulations on your big accomplishments! Your mother must be sooooo proud. Oh wait, I mite have to condense that paragraph down to one or two lines and take out all the big words so you can comprehend on YOUR level.
Lol just a little.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#81267 Jan 5, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ack! this is boring, same feature sock as yesterday!
Ur spam repeating part of my post from back in, was it July?, is getting like genetic zerox.
Yeh, fir evrybody who dont already know, 0-1 poster, I made a thinking out loud post, when I was suicidal, on this site & the trolly here has bin repeating it badly + outta context since.
I might seem harsh to you Chartreuse however most of it is just my opinion mixed with tongue and cheek humor. I don't want you or even Toni the but(t) pirate to ever ever ever consider suicide as an answer for anything. I mean this with all my heart, and I hope you truly believe me this one time. Chow.
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#81271 Jan 5, 2013
T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> Well you might not want that, but all the other slef righteous religious hypocrites out there would beg to differ.. They think that if all gay people would die then we would go extinct but what they fail to realize is that even if we all did die, another gay person would be born eventually from those so called "perfect 100% heterosexual parents." You know why? Because homosexuality is genetic/hereditary/biological. NOTHING can stop the spread of homosexuality... NOTHING because that the way God created some of us to be. Homosexuality has been here since the beginning of man, even before religion existed. So, if that is so, then what happened to those humans that were gay before Jesus came about? Did they just die and go to hell automatically for something they did not even understand to be a sin? I don't think so!
Tony let me say this to you and others. There is no one that has the authority to say where one goes to Heaven or Hell other than God himself. I will make my brothers upset making this statement. Its ones personal relationship with God that matters the most nothing more nothing less. We will all find out one day for ourselves who is right and who is wrong. In the mean time we should never mock God in words or deeds like so many on this forum.
Now, I got to get back to being the sarcastic barbarian instead of the Prince that I'm truly am.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#81272 Jan 5, 2013
T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody cares about your worthless opinion. If you want to make a difference then go run for president... as if anyone would vote for you. That's why we have a very good anti homophobic president who can make decisions for himself, not listen to what everybody else says.
Yeah! Okie dokie! He's doin a fine job too lad!
VOMIT!
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#81273 Jan 5, 2013
T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> Well, just look at your religious buddies, Fred Phelp and his stupid family. They go out and burn American flags everyday, and when your buddies are out dying on the field they are thanking the lord from the bottom of their blackened souls. So, how does your family from Westboro baptist church make you feel considering that they think that God gave your friends what they deserved... death? While they are dancing like fools, your friends are losing their lives and they just sit there and snicker and laugh in your face about it because your buddy got blown up by an IED. But that is the type of God you believe in, right? A God that is vengeful and hateful and believes you deserve to die for doing one small wrong thing?
Honestly I do not know who you are referring to. I'm going to have to do some google search. Whom ever these folks you are referring to are idiots and low life scum in my book if they did what you say.
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#81274 Jan 5, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I might seem harsh to you Chartreuse however most of it is just my opinion mixed with tongue and cheek humor. I don't want you or even Toni the but(t) pirate to ever ever ever consider suicide as an answer for anything. I mean this with all my heart, and I hope you truly believe me this one time. Chow.
Instead of posting negative icons be adult enough to express your disagreement with my post. Why would anyone want someone to consider suicide as an option? If you are this person, you are the worst of the worst.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola Vaccine 2 min andet1987 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,777
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min pusherman_ 548,725
The Lake of Fire 9 min yon 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Dr_Zorderz 261,686
BOSCH Tarabya SERVIS 299.15.34 Bosch TARABYA S... 18 min hangrup 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Adam 230,021
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min Epiphany2 602,186

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE