Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

#"Mothers Shame"
And what would urs think about u greybox proxy trolling a thread on homosexuality?
Mothers Shame

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
#"Mothers Shame"
And what would urs think about u greybox proxy trolling a thread on homosexuality?
The oblivious of shame is avoidance of the facts Chartreuse. We all know don't we Chartreuse.?. You're living proof that abortions isn't always successful....I do feel sorry for your parents..

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Mothers Shame wrote:
<quoted text>
The oblivious of shame is avoidance of the facts Chartreuse. We all know don't we Chartreuse.?. You're living proof that abortions isn't always successful....I do feel sorry for your parents..
Does ur post make sense to u?
What r u dribble-drooling on about u t-roll-wat.
Mothers Shame

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Does ur post make sense to u?
What r u dribble-drooling on about u t-roll-wat.

Since you have no offspring you would not know of parent shame. I'm sure if your parents could do it all over again they would probably consider using the morning after pill....shame on you and your satanic prophet.

“Justice for all”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Anything gay is EVIL. It is clearly a most horrible sin.
nice

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Mothers Shame wrote:
<quoted text>.
Since you have no offspring you would not know of parent shame. I'm sure if your parents could do it all over again they would probably consider using the morning after pill....shame on you and your satanic prophet.
U know squat about my parents trolly. About as much as u know about parenting or keeping a family together urself.
"satanic prophet" now thats funny!
Mothers Shame

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
U know squat about my parents trolly. About as much as u know about parenting or keeping a family together urself.
"satanic prophet" now thats funny!
Oh on the contrary Chartreuse & tony. Do you remember when you came out of the closet to your parents? Did they jump for joy or did they cry in private. Were you nervous and ashamed to tell your parents? Did you have apathy for them when they questioned themselves where they went wrong raising gay children? My children are now grown and I couldn't be more proud of them especially in public. I feel sorry for your parents for having to conceal the truth about their children. I do no find fault in them. You do the very best you can raising your children and you hope that they depart with some of your values and morals. Unlike you two deviant homosexuals who try so desperate to fit into main stream society and yet no matter how much you try to gain love and respect from your parents only to find that they have disgust in their hearts for you. I know you wish your parents would love you the same as I love my straight children. I don't hate you, I just feel sorry for you....
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

If you really think about it. Anything gay is evil.
This is a most horrible sin. We must never promote such incredible evil into our lives. This would even be a most evil sin. Absolute terror.
Mothers Shame

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Good night deviant children.
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.

Total GAY SHAME PARADE !
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Saulian heresy and Levitical religious purity code dismissed.
NEXT
More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.

The gay way is the evil way.
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
His Bible is too small. The dumb hillbilly used the wrong chapters for toilet paper in his outhouse.
Homosexual Pride is nothing more than homosexual shame.

Homosexuals have chosen to sin.

Homosexuals have chosen to live in SHAME.

No pride only SHAME.

The Shame of being Homosexual.

Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

The Shame of being a homosexual.
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Too many socks, too little time. LMAO

Total GAY SHAME PARADE !
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob just had a few toots.
It is a KNOWN FACT that gays have the most diseases.

Total GAY SHAME PARADE !

Total GAY SHAME

Total GAY SHAME
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
His Bible is too small. The dumb hillbilly used the wrong chapters for toilet paper in his outhouse.

Total GAY SHAME PARADE !

The most incedible shame.

More than 80% of anal cancer cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males.

Total gay shame.
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> I detest! Anything Bob is EVIL! Get a life and find a new catch phrase.. these are getting old.
More than 80% of anal cancer cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males.

Total GAY SHAME PARADE !

The most incedible shame.

Total gay shame.

Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that must be your problem then. You sure need something.
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.

There is no such thing as gay pride. Only sin, guilt and shame.
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

GOD CREATED adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Mothers Shame wrote:
As a matter of fact, I wonder how many heterosexual parents are honestly proud of their gay children on this forum? I feel so sorry for the parents because every parents would like to publicly announce their pride in their children to family and friends. How can anyone introduced a sissy boy like Toni , a tranny like Waste poop water, a son dressings in women clothes, chartreuse the self proclaimed fagott Christian with any pride but with a heads down low in shame. How can you love your parents with unconditional love when you are despised by the ones who gave you birth?
Nice rant.

You probably call yourself Christian don't you?

You also must be very insecure in your own sexuality.

-just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

621 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Porkpie Hat 256,906
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min New Age Spiritual Leader 533,394
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min waaasssuuup 721,998
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min Strength and Honor 172,533
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min ocxz 115,565
keltnerpro review : keltnerpro.com scam? 16 min dess71 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min waaasssuuup 224,553
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••