57,892 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#81309 Jan 6, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, what you don't seem to get, is that I don't happen to share your rather obvious problems with your own homoerotic fantasies or my homosexuality. Why would I? Look what your choice of problems has done to you and you're presumably heterosexual, in someone who is homosexual that kind of self-loathing usually proves lethal.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#81310 Jan 6, 2013
T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> No fool, and I'm not scared to bust a nut inside/all over my partner either(and vice versa). My pipes work fine, and so does my hubby's!:P
You remember that....when your lost soul is standing before the Great White Throne of the Lord Jesus Christ on the Judgement Day of the damned: http://bibleapps.com/revelation/20-12.htm

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#81311 Jan 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-_VVVTmiWFoXX
So you pray sweetie, but I have a distinct impression that you're in for a far worse surprise than I am. Good luck and pray you meet Jesus in a forgiving mood.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#81312 Jan 6, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>So you pray sweetie, but I have a distinct impression that you're in for a far worse surprise than I am. Good luck and pray you meet Jesus in a forgiving mood.
Why don't you just REPENT and turn from the evils of homosexuality and pray that the Lord Jesus Christ will take away that sick,vile desire to be with another man and introduce you to the joyous REALITY of being a husband and father?? I mean,I'm just sayin',Yo.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#81313 Jan 6, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>So you pray sweetie, but I have a distinct impression that you're in for a far worse surprise than I am. Good luck and pray you meet Jesus in a forgiving mood.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#81314 Jan 6, 2013
Rick,the Lord Jesus bChrist LOVES you so much that He laid down His life for you at the Holy Cross of Calvary. And He doesn't desire that anyone should lose their soul on Judgement Day. And you have the power of CHOICE to make sure that your name will be written in the Lamb's Book of Life when that Day arrives. I mean,I'm just sayin',Yo:
http://update.gci.org/wp-content/uploads/2012...

this one

#81315 Jan 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Why don't you just REPENT and turn from the evils of homosexuality and pray that the Lord Jesus Christ will take away that sick,vile desire to be with another man and introduce you to the joyous REALITY of being a husband and father?? I mean,I'm just sayin',Yo.
Evidently you didn't bother to read the post you claim to be replying to sweetie, because I already spelled out why I don't just yada, yada, yada, I don't happen to share your problems you have with your own homoerotic fantasies or my own homosexuality. If you really want to believe in such a choice of Jesus, that is your right, but I don't and with you attempting to persuade me, won't.

I have a joy-filled life without your less than Christlike choice of Jesuses dear. I live a full, happy life filled with family and friends while being every bit the homosexual your good Lord made me. Why should I repent for that?

this one

#81316 Jan 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Rick,the Lord Jesus bChrist LOVES you so much that He laid down His life for you at the Holy Cross of Calvary. And He doesn't desire that anyone should lose their soul on Judgement Day. And you have the power of CHOICE to make sure that your name will be written in the Lamb's Book of Life when that Day arrives. I mean,I'm just sayin',Yo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UXldl3exHdsXX http://update.gci.org/wp-content/uploads/2012...
Matthew 7:15-23.

By your fruits we know you sweetie and they aren't good. Believe what you want, but don't be too awful disappointed if I don't make the same mistakes you do.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#81317 Jan 6, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently you didn't bother to read the post you claim to be replying to sweetie, because I already spelled out why I don't just yada, yada, yada, I don't happen to share your problems you have with your own homoerotic fantasies or my own homosexuality. If you really want to believe in such a choice of Jesus, that is your right, but I don't and with you attempting to persuade me, won't.
I have a joy-filled life without your less than Christlike choice of Jesuses dear. I live a full, happy life filled with family and friends while being every bit the homosexual your good Lord made me. Why should I repent for that?
Oh well.iof you end up in hell,at least I tried. See you later,Elton. Uh,I mean,Rickalina.
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

High Springs, FL

#81318 Jan 6, 2013
It's a Sin....Whether you like it or not.....Look at the lives and personalities of homosexuals...anyone can see the undesirable characteristics involved there....If you want to be deceived,go ahead... not my concern......be vocal about your perversions so that when the roundups begin,they will know where to find you.

this one

#81319 Jan 6, 2013
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls wrote:
It's a Sin....Whether you like it or not.....Look at the lives and personalities of homosexuals...anyone can see the undesirable characteristics involved there....If you want to be deceived,go ahead... not my concern......be vocal about your perversions so that when the roundups begin,they will know where to find you.
Sweetie, it might help if you just go lie down til the world stops spinning. If that's the kind of religion you want to choose, knock yourself out, but please don't get all pissy when we mock your unfortunate lifestyle choices.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

High Springs, FL

#81320 Jan 6, 2013
Whatever you say,girly man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Pelosi Knot

Pittsfield, MA

#81321 Jan 6, 2013
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls wrote:
Whatever you say,girly man.
His dog is str8'er than he is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ray

Lincoln City, OR

#81324 Jan 6, 2013
Homosexuality falls under lust.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Supra

Mountain View, CA

#81325 Jan 6, 2013
Ray wrote:
So does straight sex and masturbation.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#81326 Jan 6, 2013
Bigger Boot wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to the rest of your Talmud? Ol chosen one.
I burned it in my fireplace. Any other questions?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#81327 Jan 6, 2013
Ray wrote:
Not really. Many homosexuals don't practice sex.
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#81328 Jan 6, 2013
Aryan Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony let me say this to you and others. There is no one that has the authority to say where one goes to Heaven or Hell other than God himself. I will make my brothers upset making this statement. Its ones personal relationship with God that matters the most nothing more nothing less. We will all find out one day for ourselves who is right and who is wrong. In the mean time we should never mock God in words or deeds like so many on this forum.
Now, I got to get back to being the sarcastic barbarian instead of the Prince that I'm truly am.
Since your God doesn't exist, what difference does any of this make?
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#81329 Jan 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You remember that....when your lost soul is standing before the Great White Throne of the Lord Jesus Christ on the Judgement Day of the damned: http://bibleapps.com/revelation/20-12.htm
Thanks for sharing your personal fantasies with us.

That was really funny.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#81330 Jan 6, 2013
hot_gamama wrote:
read leviticus...i do remember reading in genesis that GOD CREATED adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE
Homosexuality is a sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min WasteWater 3,382
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Michael 584,095
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min HipGnosis 442,855
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Darwins Stepchild 828,370
Gay Sex in Houston 35 min john 2
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 43 min WasteWater 5,787
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 49 min WasteWater 270,655
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 176,526
More from around the web