57,474 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#80846 Dec 31, 2012
gilgames the king wrote:
i think homosecuals need help by psychologists not burning by Gods!!!
The word is homosexual sweet cakes.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#80847 Dec 31, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
#"wilderide"
God knows evil in advance and He allows it because its a means to an end for His plan. Because in the end its all Good, then it makes it Good now. It appears bad now to us but because God is the beginning and the ending and the beginning and the ending is Good then God is good. Its like with childeren who are given nasty tasting medecine, it makes them feel sicker, in the end theyre better. Isent a great example perhaps. Evil is from The Devil and it suits Gods plan to test us with it. And its for the distinguishing of the "Sons of God" from the "Sons of Man". Its not evil of the farmer to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Simply said: you are proposing that the ends justify the means. That is not true in human morality, and is even less justified if you are supposing an omnipotent entity. Moreover, you suggest that God is limited in it's ability to carry out it's own plans, and cannot have a workable solution without evil, i.e., evil is more powerful than God. That doesn't make much sense, does it?

San Francisco

#80848 Dec 31, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
G=GOT
A=Aids
Y=Yet?
Adam, just wear a condom. Assuming you ever expand your sexual experience beyond your hand.

San Francisco

#80849 Dec 31, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You homosexuals would do anything to justify your sinful act.
And you, Adam, cannot stop thinking about and discussing such acts as you call sinful. Every wonder why that is?

San Francisco

#80850 Dec 31, 2012
gilgames the king wrote:
i think homosecuals need help by psychologists not burning by Gods!!!
Thanks for sharing. Now, scoot off to English class.

San Francisco

#80851 Dec 31, 2012
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
By all means Gilgamesh the mighty king, enlighten us on your prognoses that homosexuality is an abnormality...Do tell mighty king of spiritual enlightenment. According to them heterosexuals are an anomaly and the laws of nature is a figment of imagination.
"Laws of nature"?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#80852 Dec 31, 2012
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosa why do you hate and have disdain for people for being heterosexuals. After all weren't you conceive from hetro parents and not from two lesbians with strap ons?
Who says I hate anybody?
You're the 1 trying to out everybody as trannies on the other thread. As if! LOLOL
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#80853 Dec 31, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The word is homosexual sweet cakes.
Entertaining when they do that. LOL

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#80858 Dec 31, 2012
Knock off purse seIIer wrote:
Oh how precious! Calling people Sweetie to try to gain the moral ground of being older? Don't you know that the olders are being bypassed on the way to the future?
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/TBQ0DHC45B78R7M99/post 80668

WasteWater _ wrote: "Oh how precious!"

Right back at ya, buttercup.

WasteWater _ wrote: "Calling people Sweetie to try to gain the moral ground of being older?"

No, just trying to annoy. I find such terms of endearment far more effective than telling someone that they are being a braying ass for the umpteenth time in their life.

WasteWater _ wrote: "Didn't you know that the olders are being bypassed on the way to the future?"

Not those in my income bracket, they listen to those of us who can write a check like we mean it.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#80859 Dec 31, 2012
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
I wished they would go back into their closet and stop forcing their deviant behavior upon us.....playing it off as being normal.. Sickos
{Ahh look, just registered, location hidden, messages off & headed right away for the homosexuality thread}
Nobodys "forcing" any behavior upon u trololol.
Its as normal for me as being straight is for u.
Sos now the closets are empty, why dont u get in 1?{+ take ur bigoted friends with u}

San Francisco

#80860 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
You can't argue with people who don't understand the basic paradox of free will: Things can't be predestined if at the same time you have a choice.
I don't know why that is so hard for some people to understand either.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#80861 Dec 31, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply said: you are proposing that the ends justify the means. That is not true in human morality, and is even less justified if you are supposing an omnipotent entity. Moreover, you suggest that God is limited in it's ability to carry out it's own plans, and cannot have a workable solution without evil, i.e., evil is more powerful than God. That doesn't make much sense, does it?
Justified? that would mean judgeing God perhaps. God who can destroy whole civilizations at will isent gonna be sweating the petty stuff we at our human level consider evil. Hes not limited, its just the way it is, the balence of the universe how it is now is a balence of good + evil, but because its cosmic its overall {God} Good. Evil is not more powerful, evil suits Gods plan. Like I said its all about sorting wheat from chaff {Sons of God from Sons of Man}. Its a type of testing, like metalwork, the fire, hammering & all that shyte would feel "evil" to the bit of metal {if it felt} but its all to make it a beautiful & strong something. It makes sense to me, it {evil} isent more powerful, why God didnent come up with a nicer way? like I said with the metal, its sortof a matter of perspective.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#80862 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Of course you hate people. That's why you were banned as _Absinthe_ and several times as _Chartreuse_.
Yeh, that clueless spam joke dont ever get old.

Go on, beings its newyears, do, do, "your only worth is as a guppie, tap the tank and you spin for us", do, do, "I see you posting Phil, but Ive suddenly gone blind from all the wanking into socks Ive done", ack, wait, is that how that last 1 went!? do, do, "I dont have to read your posts because I post from the front of the thread, but you have to read mine because thats how topix works" do, do, "after five (5) years of argueing with you Phil, Ive forgotten who you are and who I am", umm, did that 1 go like that!?
Trollololololololol

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#80863 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>Oh how precious! Calling people Sweetie to try to gain the moral ground of being older? Don't you know that the olders are being bypassed on the way to the future?
Says the menopausal housewife { supra retired soldier bethany charleze angel} with her retard-acting "daughters" (brittany + Pescresote)

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#80864 Dec 31, 2012
WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't talk to sweeties who post in Rebus format.
Reminds me of that banned poster _Chartreuse_ and his/(now her) previously banned sock puppet _Absinthe_.
Get a new shtick Rosa Winkel and I'll consider your comments worth reading.
Yeh, thats just what I figured "Rosa Winkel" worries about all day + night, "ah noo, what if the troll doesnt read my posts!" Ha ha.

We all know by now those banned socks were urs! that u set up to take the p outta me. Uve had hundereds! zapped. Do I need to drag up the old {long} list of ur banned acts + sockpuppets to post around again?

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#80866 Dec 31, 2012
Happy new years to all use on this thread.

*clinks glass of champagne* to any glbt/friendly

*fart up ur nose* to the trolly of many names.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#80867 Dec 31, 2012
Genesis 2:18 (MSG) GOD said, "It's not good for the Man to be alone; I'll make him a helper, a companion."

Do you realize that God made Adam, took 'him' apart, and then put 'them' back together as one in marriage? You might say that what was originally a simple life form became a much more complex union! God designed husband and wife to be 'accessories' that complement each other.
I love what the definition of complement explains;
1. something that completes or makes perfect
2. the quantity or amount that completes anything
3. either of two parts or things needed to complete the whole; counterpart.
4. full quantity or amount; complete allowance.

To complement is to provide something felt to be lacking or needed. It is often applied to putting together two things, each of which supplies what is lacking in the other, to make a complete whole.

To supplement is merely to add to. A same-sex union can only supplement what is already primarily a duplication. The diversity of marriage is as some have graphically described, the union of Mars and Venus.

Happy New Year!

:-)
Brown Lipstick

Huntington, MA

#80868 Dec 31, 2012
You and me is goin over the fiscal Cliff and I'm riding you all the way bro.

San Francisco

#80871 Dec 31, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Justified? that would mean judgeing God perhaps.
No, it's just using the reason that you believe God gave us.
God who can destroy whole civilizations at will isent gonna be sweating the petty stuff we at our human level consider evil. Hes not limited, its just the way it is, the balence of the universe how it is now is a balence of good + evil, but because its cosmic its overall {God} Good. Evil is not more powerful, evil suits Gods plan.
Then God is evil, according to your argument.
Like I said its all about sorting wheat from chaff {Sons of God from Sons of Man}.
Why did a perfect God make chaff at all? And if God is omnipotent, then there should be no need for a process to determine something that it should already know.

Its a type of testing, like metalwork, the fire, hammering & all that shyte would feel "evil" to the bit of metal {if it felt} but its all to make it a beautiful & strong something. It makes sense to me, it {evil} isent more powerful, why God didnent come up with a nicer way? like I said with the metal, its sortof a matter of perspective.
Again, what is the purpose of testing if God already knows? Indeed, if God knows before anything is created/born, then why create anything flawed in the first place, and then punish it for being created flawed? None of what you are saying makes any sense.

San Francisco

#80872 Dec 31, 2012
Kimberly2hot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey butt ryder,
So much for the unethical thinker. Let me type real real slow for you sweetie. A penis does not go in the ole poop chute got it peter puffer? Stupid mandingo.... A woman with a strap on imitating a man is not normal got it but(t) pirate? Urine goes in the toilet not on another human for sexual gratification. A fist does not go into another person's cavity. Now do you understand idiot..........
Is that as close as you get to a rational thought process? Have you discussed where all this bile is coming from with your therapist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min Qu_innocence 605,044
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min scaritual 775,595
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Regina 559,631
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Dr_Zorderz 265,182
Pastor Rod Parsley’s Father Dies at Age 80 (Jul '13) 29 min Joyce 7
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 32 min MUQ1 37,819
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 39 min duststorm 441,786
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lyndi 175,682
More from around the web