Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yh, so God also loves these "suckers who think being gay is wrong"!
God loves us all!!
Yes unfortunately but if they don't realize the inevitable truth soon, they will have a one way ticket to hell from they're own bigotry. Devil's really got them consumed in a bunch of bullsheeit and using the bible to cover it up all too well.
T0ny_the_TiGer

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

denise wrote:
<quoted text>You need to read your post again cause it doesn't make sense.Dennis is the masculine form of Denise and thts the only thing masculine about me.YOUR SO STUPID I'm almost sorry for you...NOT!
No hun, your too stupid to realize that you've been indoctrinated by brain washing from your religious cult. If your religion was truly for a good cause then you would obey all the rules, not just the ones you want too. As in do not judge and be excepting of all people. You think you can justify yourself but you can't. Nice try, try again. And I suggest you read your bible better next time. Better yet, learn Hebrew and read the ORIGINAL word, not your biased OT, NT or KJV, ect. If you were so smart you would know that God never condemned homosexuality. That's why just about all you religious morons are just that, morons. Oh, my bad, your not religious, just a MORON!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, u dont haveta care about it, it still happened.
No it didn't. That's mythology.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> Yes unfortunately but if they don't realize the inevitable truth soon, they will have a one way ticket to hell from they're own bigotry. Devil's really got them consumed in a bunch of bullsheeit and using the bible to cover it up all too well.
So what religion do u follow, then? Sorry, I'm just a bit confused.
denise

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> No hun, your too stupid to realize that you've been indoctrinated by brain washing from your religious cult. If your religion was truly for a good cause then you would obey all the rules, not just the ones you want too. As in do not judge and be excepting of all people. You think you can justify yourself but you can't. Nice try, try again. And I suggest you read your bible better next time. Better yet, learn Hebrew and read the ORIGINAL word, not your biased OT, NT or KJV, ect. If you were so smart you would know that God never condemned homosexuality. That's why just about all you religious morons are just that, morons. Oh, my bad, your not religious, just a MORON!
AGAIN,I am NOT a christian I would like to be some day.Like I said,it's just gross having sex like animals.It's bad enough that it carries its own charges.MEANING if a woman is raped and sodomised the rapest will be charged with rape AND sodomy.Sodomy is a sin and its against the law and it's nasty.Right now if I die I would go to hell but it wouldn't be because I judged you,your allowed to pass a "rightious" judgement.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you fight to keep someone from driving drunk?
I fight with myself, I know that.

I wouldn't fight, I would just tell them to shut up and sit in the back, I'm driving!

I see where you're going with this, I see it, I didn't mean fight about that stuff, u twisted my words, Noooo!

Most people just fight about stupid stuff.
T0ny_the_TiGer

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
So what religion do u follow, then? Sorry, I'm just a bit confused.
Oh, I'm a Christian... a gay christian and attend a homosexual accepting church. As far as I know, God never condemned homosexuality.
T0ny_the_TiGer

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

denise wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN,I am NOT a christian I would like to be some day.Like I said,it's just gross having sex like animals.It's bad enough that it carries its own charges.MEANING if a woman is raped and sodomised the rapest will be charged with rape AND sodomy.Sodomy is a sin and its against the law and it's nasty.Right now if I die I would go to hell but it wouldn't be because I judged you,your allowed to pass a "rightious" judgement.
For some reason you really don't understand homosexuality at all, do you? Homosexuality is NOT solely about anal sex, it is about loving someone of the same sex. LOVE, not lust and being able to share your life with that person. Sex is always going to be part of any relationship, but it doesn't specifically mean ANAL SEX. ADURRRR. Not every homosexual man has anal sex.
denise

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, I'm a Christian... a gay christian and attend a homosexual accepting church. As far as I know, God never condemned homosexuality.
I don't know what kind of bible your church uses but my bible has a very clear story about Sodom and Gamora(sp?)and it tells how a man offered his virgin daughters to some men that wanted to rape God's angels he had sent to warn the man to leave cause he was going to destroy the evil city.Before Jesus died for our sins God seemed to take care of evil people quickly,thanks to Jesus we have a chance for forgiveness.I dont know about you though
denise

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> For some reason you really don't understand homosexuality at all, do you? Homosexuality is NOT solely about anal sex, it is about loving someone of the same sex. LOVE, not lust and being able to share your life with that person. Sex is always going to be part of any relationship, but it doesn't specifically mean ANAL SEX. ADURRRR. Not every homosexual man has anal sex.
yeah right

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, I'm a Christian... a gay christian and attend a homosexual accepting church. As far as I know, God never condemned homosexuality.
How can you have some many interpretations of the Bible. Why did God not make it clearer to Christians? Yes or No, would have helped.
denise

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> For some reason you really don't understand homosexuality at all, do you? Homosexuality is NOT solely about anal sex, it is about loving someone of the same sex. LOVE, not lust and being able to share your life with that person. Sex is always going to be part of any relationship, but it doesn't specifically mean ANAL SEX. ADURRRR. Not every homosexual man has anal sex.
I think your starting to see how gross it is or you wouldn't be lieing like you are.ASHAMED maybe?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

I mean so many
T0ny_the_TiGer

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

denise wrote:
<quoted text>yeah right
Is that "Yeah right, I agree" or "Yeah right [sarcastic snarl]"?

You children today have no idea how to use real words with real meaning.
T0ny_the_TiGer

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

denise wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what kind of bible your church uses but my bible has a very clear story about Sodom and Gamora(sp?)and it tells how a man offered his virgin daughters to some men that wanted to rape God's angels he had sent to warn the man to leave cause he was going to destroy the evil city.Before Jesus died for our sins God seemed to take care of evil people quickly,thanks to Jesus we have a chance for forgiveness.I dont know about you though
Well do some research, learn Hebrew and read the Original Hebrew Bible. If you knew anything, you would know that every translation to ever other language comes from that. And the Hebrew Bible doesn't say homosexuality is a sin what so ever. Educate yourself better.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater _ wrote:
If you want to pass as a christian,_Chartreuse_, you must first learn to capitalize it. And learn to spell "it's". Stay in school.
Heya shyte fir brains! I do capitalize Christian.
its its its its its. Ack, smacking fk no apostrophes!

If u wanna pass as a proper troll,,, ah, forget it, ur way 2 OCD.
Stay on the HRT, play with the judgeit crayons, and pretend u have a life after menopause, because somebody with the amount of acts here u have {can u name the 70 sock puppets} obviously doesent.
denise

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
Your right I dont know anything about homosexuality and I dont want to

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

denise wrote:
<quoted text>Your right I dont know anything about homosexuality and I dont want to
But they want you to. That's why they don't shut up about it ...they want to make it everybody's biz.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> Well do some research, learn Hebrew and read the Original Hebrew Bible. If you knew anything, you would know that every translation to ever other language comes from that. And the Hebrew Bible doesn't say homosexuality is a sin what so ever. Educate yourself better.
There is no Hebrew word 'homosexual'. It is an English word.

You are using silly stupid gay twirl in a vain attempt to divert from the extremely common, classic, historic understanding of sexual morality.

Here is the context from Leviticus 18;

Abortion, homosexual sex and bestiality are condemned in that order. The passage then concludes with these words;

Leviticus 18:24-25 (NASB)
24 'Do not defile yourselves by any of these things; for by all these the nations which I am casting out before you have become defiled.
25 ~'For the land has become defiled, therefore I have brought its punishment upon it, so the land has spewed out its inhabitants.

Just an interesting note. Among numerous smaller examples, The Roman and Mayan empires disintegrated when those behaviors became common.

On another level, orientation is not a sin. Behavior can be. Anal sex (the primary sexual expression of homosexuality) is a violation of design. It is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Even primitive cultures thousands of years ago understood the unnaturalness of the condition. That is why marriage has been present from start to finish of every single culture, while gay 'marriage' has never been accepted, established and spread. Quite profound considering the hundreds of thousands of years humans have existed.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

denise wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN,I am NOT a christian I would like to be some day.Like I said,it's just gross having sex like animals.It's bad enough that it carries its own charges.MEANING if a woman is raped and sodomised the rapest will be charged with rape AND sodomy.Sodomy is a sin and its against the law and it's nasty.Right now if I die I would go to hell but it wouldn't be because I judged you,your allowed to pass a "rightious" judgement.
Sexual assault is always a terrible thing, look @ that girl in India :-(
However sodomy is not a crime anymore, between consenting adults in private. And neither it should be.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

691 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 533,347
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Hidingfromyou 721,975
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Insults Are Easier 256,875
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 min UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE 5,264
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Krackerjacks 115,552
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE 172,527
Nine Eleven 24 min Insults Are Easier 40
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 57 min Buck Crick 224,543
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••