57,509 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80741 Dec 29, 2012
denise wrote:
<quoted text>Those are "wastewaters'"fantas ies not mine.Im a woman and I like men.Need to reread the post.
No, I'm sure you mean your a man that likes and you like other men. Your real name is Denis, not Denise.. all you did was add an "e" to cover up your self loathing ways. LOL
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80742 Dec 29, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at yourself.
Oh GTFOH and come back when you have better educated yourself. This is a very good example of your brain on drugs people..

“Bringing the Paranoia !!”

Since: Oct 11

MY hometown is YOUR Hometown

#80743 Dec 29, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I will pelt you with filth, I will treat you with contempt and make you a spectacle.
you are a spectacle...

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#80744 Dec 29, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about the doctrine of original sin. Pure mythology that.
No, u dont haveta care about it, it still happened.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#80745 Dec 29, 2012
Adam wrote:
Only a daed homosexual is a good homosexual.Because he harms no one.
The only good Nazi is a dead Nazi. Like all your heroes.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#80746 Dec 29, 2012
BOOK OF LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing will change the fact that you are an idiot.
YEP! Very true.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#80747 Dec 29, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. I might have chose Goddess or something less mundane than he.
Just saying.....
That's possible.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#80748 Dec 29, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything gay is satanic from the flames and stench of hell.
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Total GAY SHAME !
LMAO

“unstoppable”

Hell

#80749 Dec 29, 2012
Adam wrote:
Only a daed homosexual is a good homosexual.Because he harms no one.
You negate the scripture you post all the time.

“unstoppable”

Hell

#80750 Dec 29, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
G=Got
A=Aids
Y=Yet?
Choose your fate and die.
A - Another
D - Dufass
A - Admits (his)
M - Moronicness

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#80751 Dec 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense, but that is why I say you are 'blonde'.
You want to hear what other people believe, but in the end it doesn't matter. A 'pollyanna' attitude.
I can go through life doing damage, doing nothing or leaving a legacy. I take nothing with me when I leave this life, only what I leave behind.
I am on here because denial hurts the person who holds it and anyone in contact. You are a person who thinks nothing matters.
A drunk driver is only a moderate example.
:-)
LOL, now I get the hair dye thing. I know I'm 'blonde', I'm not offended.

Look, I try to tell people to stop fighting and live in peace but they don't listen, not my fault.

I don't think that at all, somethings do matter. You shouldn't drink and drive, see, that does matter.

Location hidden

#80752 Dec 29, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie.First they must repent to Allah immediatly. Allah will pardon and change their condition only when they start to recognize that homosexual lifestyle as a detestable sin against Allah.
You worship an evil God! That says a lot about you.
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80754 Dec 29, 2012
I can't wait till all you suckers who think being gay is wrong, a delusion, can be changed, or whatever die because when yall do God is gonna beat the stupid outta your pitiful peanut sized brains for your arrogance, ignorance, and stupidity. By all means, if you feel so confident that you are right then please go right ahead and keep on being the cocky ole bastards yall are. When you die and go to Hell, don't come crying to us because you new you were wrong and couldn't help yourself pull your heads outta your ass. Have a great day and a nice life while you still can! You'll find out who was right when your time is up and don't expect any sympathy from the people who knew the truth all along cuz it ain't you. Bahahahaha. What a bunch of fools.

The truth - God loves EVERYONE including homosexuals.

The lie - God hates homosexuals and any of the like.

God Bless :)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#80755 Dec 29, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, now I get the hair dye thing. I know I'm 'blonde', I'm not offended.
Look, I try to tell people to stop fighting and live in peace but they don't listen, not my fault.
I don't think that at all, somethings do matter. You shouldn't drink and drive, see, that does matter.
Would you fight to keep someone from driving drunk?

Location hidden

#80756 Dec 29, 2012
T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
I can't wait till all you suckers who think being gay is wrong, a delusion, can be changed, or whatever die because when yall do God is gonna beat the stupid outta your pitiful peanut sized brains for your arrogance, ignorance, and stupidity. By all means, if you feel so confident that you are right then please go right ahead and keep on being the cocky ole bastards yall are. When you die and go to Hell, don't come crying to us because you new you were wrong and couldn't help yourself pull your heads outta your ass. Have a great day and a nice life while you still can! You'll find out who was right when your time is up and don't expect any sympathy from the people who knew the truth all along cuz it ain't you. Bahahahaha. What a bunch of fools.
The truth - God loves EVERYONE including homosexuals.
The lie - God hates homosexuals and any of the like.
God Bless :)
Yh, so God also loves these "suckers who think being gay is wrong"!

God loves us all!!
denise

Princeton, WV

#80757 Dec 29, 2012
T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> No, I'm sure you mean your a man that likes and you like other men. Your real name is Denis, not Denise.. all you did was add an "e" to cover up your self loathing ways. LOL
You need to read your post again cause it doesn't make sense.Dennis is the masculine form of Denise and thts the only thing masculine about me.YOUR SO STUPID I'm almost sorry for you...NOT!
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80758 Dec 29, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yh, so God also loves these "suckers who think being gay is wrong"!
God loves us all!!
Yes unfortunately but if they don't realize the inevitable truth soon, they will have a one way ticket to hell from they're own bigotry. Devil's really got them consumed in a bunch of bullsheeit and using the bible to cover it up all too well.
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80759 Dec 29, 2012
denise wrote:
<quoted text>You need to read your post again cause it doesn't make sense.Dennis is the masculine form of Denise and thts the only thing masculine about me.YOUR SO STUPID I'm almost sorry for you...NOT!
No hun, your too stupid to realize that you've been indoctrinated by brain washing from your religious cult. If your religion was truly for a good cause then you would obey all the rules, not just the ones you want too. As in do not judge and be excepting of all people. You think you can justify yourself but you can't. Nice try, try again. And I suggest you read your bible better next time. Better yet, learn Hebrew and read the ORIGINAL word, not your biased OT, NT or KJV, ect. If you were so smart you would know that God never condemned homosexuality. That's why just about all you religious morons are just that, morons. Oh, my bad, your not religious, just a MORON!

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#80760 Dec 29, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, u dont haveta care about it, it still happened.
No it didn't. That's mythology.

Location hidden

#80762 Dec 29, 2012
T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> Yes unfortunately but if they don't realize the inevitable truth soon, they will have a one way ticket to hell from they're own bigotry. Devil's really got them consumed in a bunch of bullsheeit and using the bible to cover it up all too well.
So what religion do u follow, then? Sorry, I'm just a bit confused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moses never existed 11 min KiMare 843
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min pusherman_ 778,850
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 53 min Ed Teach 100
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 57 min Ed Teach 53,259
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr cheer the f up 119,695
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 560,589
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,363
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 265,483
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) Sat risque 137
More from around the web