Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#80671 Dec 28, 2012
WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't talk to sweeties who post in Rebus format.
Reminds me of that banned poster _Chartreuse_ and his/(now her) previously banned sock puppet _Absinthe_.
Get a new shtick and I'll consider your comments worth reading.
:-P

Goodnight, I'm going....and don't try to stop me!

:-)

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#80672 Dec 28, 2012
WasteWater _ wrote:
Oh how precious!
Right back at ya, buttercup.
WasteWater _ wrote:
Calling people Sweetie to try to gain the moral ground of being older?
No, just trying to annoy. I find such terms of endearment far more effective than telling someone that they are being a braying ass for the umpteenth time in their life.
WasteWater _ wrote:
Didn't you know that the olders are being bypassed on the way to the future?
Not those in my income bracket, they listen to those of us who can write a check like we mean it.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#80673 Dec 29, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I came here to find an old friend, but u guys talk about interesting things so I join in sometimes.
I don't know, why do u ask?
It's just interesting to know what other people believe.
Why are u on here?
No offense, but that is why I say you are 'blonde'.

You want to hear what other people believe, but in the end it doesn't matter. A 'pollyanna' attitude.

I can go through life doing damage, doing nothing or leaving a legacy. I take nothing with me when I leave this life, only what I leave behind.

I am on here because denial hurts the person who holds it and anyone in contact. You are a person who thinks nothing matters.

A drunk driver is only a moderate example.

Rosa Winkel

Australia

#80674 Dec 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense, but that is why I say you are 'blonde'.
You want to hear what other people believe, but in the end it doesn't matter. A 'pollyanna' attitude.
I can go through life doing damage, doing nothing or leaving a legacy. I take nothing with me when I leave this life, only what I leave behind.
I am on here because denial hurts the person who holds it and anyone in contact. You are a person who thinks nothing matters.
A drunk driver is only a moderate example.
Continue giving us all the benefit of your lack of knowledge, as usual.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#80675 Dec 29, 2012
WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>
I come here because people want to know about the name WasteWater and the reason I chose it is homosexual sin. That is to say, not sin. And not specifically homosexual either. More asexual. Eunuch on eunuch. Perhaps with animals, I'm open to that. That's why I'm saving to go to the Australian outback, where they say "the men are men and the sheep are nervous". A joke with something to consider.
GTFO troll. Go 4 a walk in the Simpson Desert.
denise

Princeton, WV

#80676 Dec 29, 2012
WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to pass as a christian,_Chartreuse_, you must first learn to capitalize it. And learn to spell "it's".
You have a problem understandig,AGAIN,I'm NOT a christian but I would like to be.YOU have much bigger issues than grammar,wanting to move to a country where they will let you rape a poor defensless sheep.I guess all the humans know better

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#80677 Dec 29, 2012
WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>
I come here because people want to know about the name WasteWater and the reason I chose it is homosexual sin. That is to say, not sin. And not specifically homosexual either. More asexual. Eunuch on eunuch. Perhaps with animals, I'm open to that. That's why I'm saving to go to the Australian outback, where they say "the men are men and the sheep are nervous". A joke with something to consider.
Of them the proverbs are true:A dog returns to its vomit, and,A sow that is washed returns to her wallowing in the mud.

Like to wallow in filth much?

ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

#80678 Dec 29, 2012
WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, my main problems, the ones that broke up my home, were all caused by the old book "The Joy of Sex"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Joy_of_Sex
They keep demanding that you "get over" the problem of anal germs, dismissing it with "seldom much around the anus anyway" and wishful thinking like that.
So how did that break up my home? Well, each of us got itches and lingering fungus rashes and blamed the other. Not pretty.
As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.

Location hidden

#80679 Dec 29, 2012
denise wrote:
<quoted text>You have a problem understandig,AGAIN,I'm NOT a christian but I would like to be.YOU have much bigger issues than grammar,wanting to move to a country where they will let you rape a poor defensless sheep.I guess all the humans know better
That one is real filth.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#80680 Dec 29, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya, I guess u already know theres a clone act for u
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/wastewate...
curtesy of the trolololololol
Figure u probably know it, but if u want to report it or any of its posts then dont use the reply button on its posts or send it messages or Topix wont zap it.
Yea thanks for the info. I don't bother with Topix mgmt. anymore. I have more effective ways of running off impostors, and wise asses.
Pollys Lesson 1

Santa Cruz, CA

#80681 Dec 29, 2012
WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, my main problems, the ones that broke up my home, were all caused by the old book "The Joy of Sex"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Joy_of_Sex
They keep demanding that you "get over" the problem of anal germs, dismissing it with "seldom much around the anus anyway" and wishful thinking like that.
So how did that break up my home? Well, each of us got itches and lingering fungus rashes and blamed the other. Not pretty.
Trying to steal another account huh? It won't go well for you.

Location hidden

#80682 Dec 29, 2012
Hey check this out. This other DUDE love me so much he thinks he can be my impostor.

That's very funny. He will be eating alive I guarantee it. He will run back crying to his mommy like the pathetic little wore he is.
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80683 Dec 29, 2012
denise wrote:
<quoted text>You have a problem understandig,AGAIN,I'm NOT a christian but I would like to be.YOU have much bigger issues than grammar,wanting to move to a country where they will let you rape a poor defensless sheep.I guess all the humans know better
...Your fantasies, not ours.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#80684 Dec 29, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Give poor Adam a break!! He is constantly trying to talk himself out of begin gay.
Dream on.
Adam

#80685 Dec 29, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Of them the proverbs are true:A dog returns to its vomit, and,A sow that is washed returns to her wallowing in the mud.
Like to wallow in filth much?
ROTFLMAO
Nice talking to yourself. LOL
Adam

#80686 Dec 29, 2012
WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny.
Adam

#80688 Dec 29, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
It may well be that Allah will pardon them. Allah is Ever-Pardoning, Ever-Forgiving (Surat An-Nisa, 99).
Sweetie.First they must repent to Allah immediatly. Allah will pardon and change their condition only when they start to recognize that homosexual lifestyle as a detestable sin against Allah.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Adam

#80689 Dec 29, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Adolf cupcake, that's God's call, not yours. Your problems with the God of Abraham are no one's but your own.
Don't mistake me with yourself. Moron

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Adam

#80692 Dec 29, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Adam! Still hangin' with the gays I see. Got any dates out of it yet? You've been trolling these threads for a pretty long time now.
G=GOT
A=Aids
Y=Yet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Adam

#80693 Dec 29, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. It never even happened.
Just because you think so doesnt make it true.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 743,772
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min scirocco 118,286
I Will Plow My Mom In Week By Monday 5/28 (May '12) 14 min jaden 42
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 16 min Ricky F 1,807
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Liam 545,061
How to tell when a Topix poster doesn't have a ... 17 min Wildcard7 19
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 39 min Wordsworth 4,598
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min Aura Mytha 260,191
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr sandeeprajj 978
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr mdbuilder 174,202

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE