Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
#"wilderide"
God knows evil in advance and He allows it because its a means to an end for His plan. Because in the end its all Good, then it makes it Good now. It appears bad now to us but because God is the beginning and the ending and the beginning and the ending is Good then God is good. Its like with childeren who are given nasty tasting medecine, it makes them feel sicker, in the end theyre better. Isent a great example perhaps. Evil is from The Devil and it suits Gods plan to test us with it. And its for the distinguishing of the "Sons of God" from the "Sons of Man". Its not evil of the farmer to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Why do you call God he? Don't you know there is neither male nor female in the Kingdom of Heaven?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you seeking to cause?
What do you mean?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean?
Why are you on here?

What effect are you trying to create?

What do you expect the result of your participation to be?
denise

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
Yes... we all know that God created the homosexuals just like he created everything else on this planet, including the homosexual animals that are on this planet as well. If being gay was not meant to be then the number of people that are come out the closet every day would diminish. If it was a biological error then it would have corrected itself over time and homosexuals would die out over time, not increase as time goes by. So there you have it, homosexuality is perfectly normal and natural. Only the people who believe otherwise are stupid and choose to ignore the facts by indoctrination of there religion. Our mere existence is more than enough proof. If it wasn't meant to be then it wouldn't be. And for those who think that being gay is evil, you will find out when you get to those golden heavenly gates and enter to discover that heaven is already full with homosexuals.
GOD created Adam and Eve,everyone else was born and being gay is a choice.GOD has nothing to do with such horrible nasty acts.Again I say,YUCK

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

denise wrote:
<quoted text>GOD created Adam and Eve,everyone else was born and being gay is a choice.GOD has nothing to do with such horrible nasty acts.Again I say,YUCK
Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you on here?
What effect are you trying to create?
What do you expect the result of your participation to be?
Oh, I came here to find an old friend, but u guys talk about interesting things so I join in sometimes.

I don't know, why do u ask?

It's just interesting to know what other people believe.

Why are u on here?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>
I come here because people want to know about the name WasteWater and the reason I chose it is homosexual sin. That is to say, not sin. And not specifically homosexual either. More asexual. Eunuch on eunuch. Perhaps with animals, I'm open to that. That's why I'm saving to go to the Australian outback, where they say "the men are men and the sheep are nervous". A joke with something to consider.
Who are u? Are u KiMare?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

denise wrote:
GOD created Adam and Eve,everyone else was born and being gay is a choice.GOD has nothing to do with such horrible nasty acts.Again I say,YUCK
Sweetie, if that is what you want to believe, believe your heart out, but you are speaking for nothing more than YOUR choice. You don't have the only version of God on the block and as far as convincing us that you have found the right one, well, don't give up your day job. I'm just wondering why you assume that your sexual hang-ups with how you fantasize our alleged sex lives should be our problem?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't talk to sweeties who post in Rebus format.
Reminds me of that banned poster _Chartreuse_ and his/(now her) previously banned sock puppet _Absinthe_.
Get a new shtick and I'll consider your comments worth reading.
:-P

Goodnight, I'm going....and don't try to stop me!

:-)

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater _ wrote:
Oh how precious!
Right back at ya, buttercup.
WasteWater _ wrote:
Calling people Sweetie to try to gain the moral ground of being older?
No, just trying to annoy. I find such terms of endearment far more effective than telling someone that they are being a braying ass for the umpteenth time in their life.
WasteWater _ wrote:
Didn't you know that the olders are being bypassed on the way to the future?
Not those in my income bracket, they listen to those of us who can write a check like we mean it.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I came here to find an old friend, but u guys talk about interesting things so I join in sometimes.
I don't know, why do u ask?
It's just interesting to know what other people believe.
Why are u on here?
No offense, but that is why I say you are 'blonde'.

You want to hear what other people believe, but in the end it doesn't matter. A 'pollyanna' attitude.

I can go through life doing damage, doing nothing or leaving a legacy. I take nothing with me when I leave this life, only what I leave behind.

I am on here because denial hurts the person who holds it and anyone in contact. You are a person who thinks nothing matters.

A drunk driver is only a moderate example.

Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense, but that is why I say you are 'blonde'.
You want to hear what other people believe, but in the end it doesn't matter. A 'pollyanna' attitude.
I can go through life doing damage, doing nothing or leaving a legacy. I take nothing with me when I leave this life, only what I leave behind.
I am on here because denial hurts the person who holds it and anyone in contact. You are a person who thinks nothing matters.
A drunk driver is only a moderate example.
Continue giving us all the benefit of your lack of knowledge, as usual.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>
I come here because people want to know about the name WasteWater and the reason I chose it is homosexual sin. That is to say, not sin. And not specifically homosexual either. More asexual. Eunuch on eunuch. Perhaps with animals, I'm open to that. That's why I'm saving to go to the Australian outback, where they say "the men are men and the sheep are nervous". A joke with something to consider.
GTFO troll. Go 4 a walk in the Simpson Desert.
denise

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to pass as a christian,_Chartreuse_, you must first learn to capitalize it. And learn to spell "it's".
You have a problem understandig,AGAIN,I'm NOT a christian but I would like to be.YOU have much bigger issues than grammar,wanting to move to a country where they will let you rape a poor defensless sheep.I guess all the humans know better

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of them the proverbs are true:A dog returns to its vomit, and,A sow that is washed returns to her wallowing in the mud.

Like to wallow in filth much?

ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, my main problems, the ones that broke up my home, were all caused by the old book "The Joy of Sex"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Joy_of_Sex
They keep demanding that you "get over" the problem of anal germs, dismissing it with "seldom much around the anus anyway" and wishful thinking like that.
So how did that break up my home? Well, each of us got itches and lingering fungus rashes and blamed the other. Not pretty.
As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

denise wrote:
<quoted text>You have a problem understandig,AGAIN,I'm NOT a christian but I would like to be.YOU have much bigger issues than grammar,wanting to move to a country where they will let you rape a poor defensless sheep.I guess all the humans know better
That one is real filth.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya, I guess u already know theres a clone act for u
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/wastewate...
curtesy of the trolololololol
Figure u probably know it, but if u want to report it or any of its posts then dont use the reply button on its posts or send it messages or Topix wont zap it.
Yea thanks for the info. I don't bother with Topix mgmt. anymore. I have more effective ways of running off impostors, and wise asses.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,981 - 74,000 of89,763
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

507 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Insults Are Easier 250,662
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 682,595
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min blacklagoon 217,953
help and advice about sex 8 min SouthernGirl32 20
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Tony17 513,254
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 10 min dhanesh 2,926
Gay Shame Facts (Dec '11) 26 min Bob 89
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Annaleigh 596,740
•••
•••
•••