Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#80537 Dec 27, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Smirky looks forward to hangin' with the gays every day, telling them that they should not be gay. What an effective use of his time, right? Well, at least it gives everyone else some entertainment, so there is that.
That's the size of it alright. The lesbian trapped in a man's (well almost a man's) body right? SMIRK

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#80538 Dec 27, 2012
Girls.

Personal ad homoan attacks.

Not even one attempt to address the tidal wave of reality quickly sweeping your denial away.

How painful will it be to be on the precipice of deception and have it crumble into dust?

What is having missed the opportunity to face reality and garnish the admiration that brings in the first place???

Will you continue to spend your time trying to put out reality fires???

I'm on God's side, you will never succeed.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#80539 Dec 27, 2012
Joe the Plunger wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to yourself to make it "seem" like you're two people.
Yep that will work.
In your faggoty dreams.
Heya Charleze/Orthopod/Pescresote/r etired soldier/brittany/Russ/old school granny/Bethany Angel/JFKR/sisters in hair/yellowseedstarisback/Lucy eyes/Phil Gray/Not fooled by Phil Gray/_________ whoever else u got in that sock drawer.
U do talk to urself to make it seem like ur lotsa people.
2 questions for u/ur possie, 1. Due ever forget an account? then remember it, and like, oh, suprise, forgot about that 1, must air it out. 2. why u sooo chicken not to post in ur "non troll" account? if as u claimed be4 ur not the troll.

Back to the other topic, in early Bible texts homosexuality is not mentioned or a sin or an abomination. Those words were used 100s of yrs after in translations into English.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#80540 Dec 27, 2012
PESCresote wrote:
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
U R usn mi schtick.
U R 2 stpd.
GO hm 2 fart!
</quote>
_Chartreuse_, you were the one banned as _Absinthe_ and banned as _Chartreuse_ for using the childish texting schtick, so you are not one to talk.
You are both stupid children.
Far too young to be posting here.
Does the girl in ur avatar know ur using her photo?
They say when u get old its as if young people get younger.
You are too stupid to know the difference between 1 of ur own possie troll posting in a greybox with "Chartreuse" + me.
btw, trollolololol I cannot tell if any of u have, just sos u know, I have a block on ur usernames sos I dont have to read any shytey PMs like the 1s use sent months ago. Yeh, right, u cannot remember them I guess becuse u all obviously have a memory problem {guess the hot coffee dont work so well for OCD} thats why u each repeat the spam 3x.

Back on the other topic, homosexuality is still not a sin. It goes against procreation design, doesent make it a sin, so does contraception {yeh, and for the Catholics, that includes "natural" contraception because its going against procreative optimization}, so does a loada stuff. God knew sin + temptation would be in the world, He knew there would be gays, its all part of His plan. The only sins there are are those that separate the soul from God, that why there called deadly. Persistence of deadly sins will eventually do this. Homosexuality aint 1 of them.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#80541 Dec 27, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Sainten? Are they more powerful than God? If not, what are you worried about? Come to think of it, if God is all-powerful, how can this Sainten exist in the first place?
Another spelling/name/aspect of The Devil. Not more powerfull, and He {Sainten} exists because God allows it. 2 halves of the same power base, balence of Good + Evil. The worry isent homosexuality, the worry is separation from God, possibly the Anti-Christs agenda. Like a battery powered object, without being charged {connected to God} it will in the end run down, the only place for it then is Hell. Homosexuality is not a sin but it can be open to sin, an easy path for demons to take to lay claim on a human soul.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#80542 Dec 27, 2012
If God wanted men to be sexually involved with one another,He wouldn't have created Eve.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#80543 Dec 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My facts haunt you, don't they.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHH AAHAHAHA!

Yeh, "wanna be troll" everyone on this thread is kept awake everynight because of ur "ficts" {yeh, thats "fictional facts", like SantaClaus or the EasterBunny} ooooo spooky, its like ur living in our heads rent free.
The only 1 here in denial is U.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#80544 Dec 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Girls.
Personal ad homoan attacks.
Not even one attempt to address the tidal wave of reality quickly sweeping your denial away.
How painful will it be to be on the precipice of deception and have it crumble into dust?
What is having missed the opportunity to face reality and garnish the admiration that brings in the first place???
Will you continue to spend your time trying to put out reality fires???
I'm on God's side, you will never succeed.
Give it to us then, already, like! without spam, without "ad homoan", "anal sex is blah blah blah, my doctor says so! nahnanananna!" What reality? And what due figure is Gods side?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#80545 Dec 27, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
If God wanted men to be sexually involved with one another,He wouldn't have created Eve.
Sweetie, if God didn't want men to be sexually involved with one another, he shouldn't have made some of us to be homosexual and the sex so darn much fun.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#80546 Dec 27, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Are u saying somethings happened that God didnt want? Erm, perhaps?
It dont make it a sin, what about those who dont procreate? or those who are virgins? Theyre not sinners are they.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#80547 Dec 27, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, if God didn't want men to be sexually involved with one another, he shouldn't have made some of us to be homosexual and the sex so darn much fun.
If you're sexually involved with another man,God didn't have anything to do with that. The lord and master of your lost soul controls that. And his name is SATAN.

Location hidden

#80548 Dec 27, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If you're sexually involved with another man,God didn't have anything to do with that. The lord and master of your lost soul controls that. And his name is SATAN.
Your G-d is too small.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#80549 Dec 27, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
If you're sexually involved with another man,God didn't have anything to do with that. The lord and master of your lost soul controls that. And his name is SATAN.
Not at the moment, I type bad enough as it is.

Hon, I look at my homosexuality as a gift from my creator. If you want to look at it otherwise, that would be your right, but also your problem, not mine.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#80550 Dec 27, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If you're sexually involved with another man,God didn't have anything to do with that. The lord and master of your lost soul controls that. And his name is SATAN.
Im gonna nitpick. God has something to do with it in that He knows everything sos He knows somebody is gonna be gay. Being subject to demons by itself does not lose the soul. The soul must be separated from God. Christians like u who tell gays their souls are lost dont help, ur helping Satan and doing the demons work for them by saying that if ur gay its a lost cause. Being gay or doing gay sex is not the sin. The sin is detatching ur soul from its life source which is God. Anyhow, no soul is lost until the end of time. The angel Michael will fight right up to then for the very last human on Earth.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#80551 Dec 27, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Im gonna nitpick. God has something to do with it in that He knows everything sos He knows somebody is gonna be gay. Being subject to demons by itself does not lose the soul. The soul must be separated from God. Christians like u who tell gays their souls are lost dont help, ur helping Satan and doing the demons work for them by saying that if ur gay its a lost cause. Being gay or doing gay sex is not the sin. The sin is detatching ur soul from its life source which is God. Anyhow, no soul is lost until the end of time. The angel Michael will fight right up to then for the very last human on Earth.
A designer religion to go with your designer reality.

You aren't the first to claim deity, just one of the sillier ones...

Smirk.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#80552 Dec 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
wtf is this cryptic shyte?
I dunno about silly, but yeh must be stupid, I dont know what ur talking about!
Ill try to get it ---
designer religion, right, Im not in an orthodox religion, Im in a church which is led by a prophet who receives the guidance he gives to us directly from the Holy Spirit.
designer reality,???
claim deity,???
Come on "Kimare" instead of smirking, spell it out for me, simple like.

Location hidden

#80553 Dec 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Prove your religion is the right religion.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#80554 Dec 27, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, if God didn't want men to be sexually involved with one another, he shouldn't have made some of us to be homosexual and the sex so darn much fun.
lol, u tell him, dear!

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#80555 Dec 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever had anything but ad homoan attacks?
You certainly have nothing to argue my points...
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Marriage is a cross cultural (world wide) constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gays are a direct, extreme and violent conflict with mating behavior. A silly and ironic idea to attempt equating with the real thing. Every one knows the difference. Even you.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Yeh.
I know, you are waiting for evolution to validate anal abuse...
That still won't give a purpose for gays.
:-)
<quoted text>
It is a ad homoan attack.
It is not my opinion, it is a medical fact.
Nice try. Care to try again?
Smirk.
Golly it's too bad you consider anything which disagrees with your personal prejudices to be a personal attack. You must have low self-esteem.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#80556 Dec 27, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
When did Satan become more powerful than God?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Geier 2 min YOUR PATHEDIC 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min dirty white boy- 751,242
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min AussieBobby 261,718
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min Brother James 602,277
Hacking Staples...Banks..Witchcraft...The End 32 min Power_2014 5
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 41 min shanu 1,073
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 230,109
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Tony17 548,925

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE