59,181 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Rosa Winkel

Australia

#80453 Dec 25, 2012
kha-linka wrote:
Nope..let people be free . Who da F..cares who people choose people choose to love.
Good on u mate!
Wishing u a very Happy New Year.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#80454 Dec 25, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Güten tag Adam. Don't 4get all the straight people who like it in the boot.
It´s guten Tag BTW not güten Tag you lesbo dummy.
Adam

#80455 Dec 25, 2012
Adam

#80456 Dec 25, 2012
I want to dedicate this link above to the aussie lesbo Rosa Winkel. The guy in that vid isn´t me BTW.
Adam

#80457 Dec 25, 2012

May god wake this people up.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#80458 Dec 25, 2012
Just an observation,
Adam seems a little obsessed and angry about with homosexuals and their sex life
Adam

#80459 Dec 25, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
Just an observation,
Adam seems a little obsessed and angry about with homosexuals and their sex life
You wicked liar.Your wicked karma goes back to you.
Adam

#80460 Dec 25, 2012
@Rosa Winkel

Come on Rosa ! Remember the time your heroes and god´s what happened with after this? Why did you change your nature or at least why did you let it happen? If this is not bring you back to normal life than nothing can bring you back.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#80461 Dec 25, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
Just an observation,
I'll say! It makes u wonder...
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#80462 Dec 25, 2012
Adam wrote:
I want to dedicate this link above to the aussie lesbo Rosa Winkel. The guy in that vid isn´t me BTW.
Really?! I didn't think so.
BTW call me what u like, who cares? LOL
There is democracy & human rights in Germany today for one reason...WE WON THE WAR!
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#80463 Dec 25, 2012
Homosexuality is the main reason the Holy Lord of Glory,the Lord Jesus Christ,destroyed Sodom and Gommorah.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#80464 Dec 25, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.Sodomits is derived from the word Sodom and means anal sex between men because that was what they used to do.And that was the reason why god destroyed that city.
Here a proper definition:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sodomy

Notice it mentions the straighties first.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#80465 Dec 25, 2012
screensaver

India

#80466 Dec 26, 2012
Any thing which is not permitted by Mother nature is sin.God has created man and women for the purpose of continuation of human race. Two women or two men cominng together for sexual pleasure is not only un natural..but against the wish of God. It shows a frustration and distortion of mind.
kha-linka

Ithaca, NY

#80468 Dec 26, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron.Behind closed doors nobody is stopping you from your doings.That´s your private right. You do what you do.But don´t come out to the public and say you want same rights gay marriage and child adoptions etc. I might have a gun in my hand.
i am a girl judgmental troglodyte. You are so ignorant that you imediately assume that people that are straight would not defend other people's sexual orientation's right
Go and blow your own head off , you are wothless any way,. Your mother should have aborted you, you ugly F.
Or even better get that gun you own, and aim towards your own derriere.
Now go and think about what i just told you ,and get a calendar and ans set a date in which you can do it.
Dearthofcouth

Mountain View, CA

#80469 Dec 26, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Homosexuality is the main reason the Holy Lord of Glory,the Lord Jesus Christ,destroyed Sodom and Gommorah.
Here's the truth about the pillar of salt.
Not God, but witchcraft.
http://www.legendsofamerica.com/ne-saltwitch....
kha-linka

Ithaca, NY

#80470 Dec 26, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
You are in little rock , so i wouldbn't expect you showing such a ignorant point of view.
No matter what you want to believe , God is no judgmental . A person's godness is not measured by sexual orientation.
Evil are the people that discriminate and humilliate others in the name of a God.
Lets focus in learning kindness and tolerance in the name of God.
_Chartreuse_

Las Vegas, NV

#80471 Dec 26, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Good on u mate!
Wishing u a very Happy New Year.
U R usn mi schtick.
U R 2 stpd.
GO hm 2 fart!

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#80474 Dec 26, 2012
#"PESCresote"
Are u "_Charleze_"s + "Orthopod"s daughter? And "_brittany__"s sister?
I see u socks posting on this thread, awww, how uve missed me!!!
duhduh duh, duhduh duh, if ur bored with ur posting + want some disposible socks u dont mind getting zapped then u can join the P team!

# "Adam" from Germany, heads up, "KiMare" is a homosexual!{A lesbian in a mans body}
jimo

Sublimity, OR

#80475 Dec 26, 2012
Yes it is a sin , yes it is not natural .
Would you wire you electical outlets this way ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 4 min ImFree2Choose 2,354
Gay/Bi men in Leeds 7 min Jay 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min ABC 56,310
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Phooey 650,706
snapchat name 48 min thekingfish1234 4
UK Phone Numbers for Fun 54 min Hung_Stud999 5
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 55 min Freebird USA 182,977
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Hangman 971,889
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr NACKED TRUTH 45,001
More from around the web