No

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#80320 Dec 24, 2012
Isa wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that God does not exists.
I win by default then.

There obviously is no reason for me to believe anything you post.

Location hidden

#80321 Dec 24, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
29th June 3123 BC. Remember that date you ignorant
More drivel.
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#80322 Dec 24, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Itīs because you canīt. You are only a small big mouth with alots of dicks in your mouth. Dream on
U MAD bro?

Dreaming of gay sex much?

Sounds like projection to me. lmao

Location hidden

#80323 Dec 24, 2012
Isa wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that God does not exists.
Thanks. I win by default.

Now tells us why we should believe anything you say?
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#80325 Dec 24, 2012
BOOK OF LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
U MAD bro?
Dreaming of gay sex much?
Sounds like projection to me. lmao
I'm not your bro. Are you mad?
Adam

#80326 Dec 24, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam, give me one good reason why I should pay attention to your personal opinion of the Bible.
Because you are a stupid ignorant who needs help.
Isa

#80327 Dec 24, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
More drivel.
Everytime we come up with signs and evidences you people denies it.. Saying itīs only myth and lies.Typical gay behaviour,
Isa

#80328 Dec 24, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a "bibel?"
Is a bibel authorized by God?
ROTFLMAO
The bibel is a collections of events of the OT and NT. So the Bible is not God's word but it contains it.
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#80329 Dec 24, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your bro. Are you mad?
Sure you are my Bro Adam. I own your sorry ass.

Location hidden

#80330 Dec 24, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are a stupid ignorant who needs help.
How are your foolish lies supposed to help anyone?
Isa

#80331 Dec 24, 2012
The bibel is a collections of events from the OT and NT. So the Bible is not God's word but it contains it. But the quran claims to be gods word verbatim.

Location hidden

#80332 Dec 24, 2012
Isa wrote:
<quoted text>
Everytime we come up with signs and evidences you people denies it.. Saying itīs only myth and lies.Typical gay behaviour,
You haven't produced any evidence yet Adam.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#80333 Dec 24, 2012
Isa wrote:
Adolf, my little German potato dumpling. Merry Christmas if you're still pretending to be Christian. What the heck, even if you're not.

Let me make it simple for you, it is the holidays. Your beliefs, you chose them, they have not chosen you.

There are verses in assorted religious works of various religions both in and out of their mainstream that can be readily interpreted as condemning of same sex sexual acts and it's fine if you want to, but the reality is you do not have to. Those said same verses in those said same books can be and have been interpreted in entirely different ways than you have chosen.

Convincing us that it is you who have made the right choice; well to be blunt, you suck and not in the fun way.
Isa

#80334 Dec 24, 2012
"We also sent Lut : He said to his people : "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds." Qur'an 7:80-81

"What! Of all creatures do ye come unto the males, and leave the wives your Lord created for you? Nay, but ye are forward folk." Qur'an 26:165

Both references relate to gay sexual activities; lesbian practices are not mentioned in the Qur'an. The story of prophet Lot, on whom be peace, finds mention in several Qur'anic passages, especially Chapter 26:160-175 which reads: "The people of Lut rejected the apostles. Behold, their brother Lut said to them: "Will ye not fear (God)? "I am to you an apostle worthy of all trust. "So fear God and obey me. "No reward do I ask of you for it: my reward is only from the lord of the Worlds. "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, "And leave those whom God has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!" They said: "If thou desist not, O Lut! thou wilt assuredly be cast out!" He said: "I do detest your doings." "O my Lord! deliver me and my family from such things as they do!" So We delivered him and his family,- all Except an old woman who lingered behind. But the rest We destroyed utterly. We rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): and evil was the shower on those who were admonished (but heeded not)! Verily in this is a Sign: but most of them do not believe. And verily thy Lord is He, the Exalted in Might Most Merciful."

From these passages we learn that God saved Lot and the righteous ones of his family, and rained on the rest a shower of brimstone, so they were utterly destroyed. This is mentioned in the Qur'an not only for the sake of information, but mainly to serve as a warning to anyone who dares to repeat such acts.
Isa

#80335 Dec 24, 2012
The quran claims to be the continuation of the OT and NT since they were corrupted by men. The quran confirms the story of Lot from the OT regarding the homosexual activities of the the men of Sodom.
Adam

#80336 Dec 24, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Adolf, my little German potato dumpling
What do you mean? Can you repeat it again?
Adam

#80337 Dec 24, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't produced any evidence yet Adam.
You are blinded by your ignorance.

Location hidden

#80338 Dec 24, 2012
Isa wrote:
"We also sent Lut : He said to his people : "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds." Qur'an 7:80-81
"What! Of all creatures do ye come unto the males, and leave the wives your Lord created for you? Nay, but ye are forward folk." Qur'an 26:165
Both references relate to gay sexual activities; lesbian practices are not mentioned in the Qur'an. The story of prophet Lot, on whom be peace, finds mention in several Qur'anic passages, especially Chapter 26:160-175 which reads: "The people of Lut rejected the apostles. Behold, their brother Lut said to them: "Will ye not fear (God)? "I am to you an apostle worthy of all trust. "So fear God and obey me. "No reward do I ask of you for it: my reward is only from the lord of the Worlds. "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, "And leave those whom God has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!" They said: "If thou desist not, O Lut! thou wilt assuredly be cast out!" He said: "I do detest your doings." "O my Lord! deliver me and my family from such things as they do!" So We delivered him and his family,- all Except an old woman who lingered behind. But the rest We destroyed utterly. We rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): and evil was the shower on those who were admonished (but heeded not)! Verily in this is a Sign: but most of them do not believe. And verily thy Lord is He, the Exalted in Might Most Merciful."
From these passages we learn that God saved Lot and the righteous ones of his family, and rained on the rest a shower of brimstone, so they were utterly destroyed. This is mentioned in the Qur'an not only for the sake of information, but mainly to serve as a warning to anyone who dares to repeat such acts.
Who cares? It's all mythology anyway.

Your puny God doesn't even exist.

GROW UP.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Adam

#80339 Dec 24, 2012
More than the old testament the quran is pretty much clear with what happened in Sodom and why God destroyed it.Thereīs no doubt homosexuality is a abomination, a detestable wicked and sinful act in the eyes of god.

Location hidden

#80340 Dec 24, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are blinded by your ignorance.
What ignorance? You haven't even proven that your God exists yet. Now you want me to accept the following.
1. Your God exists.
2. Your God is the right God.
3. Your God authorized the Bible.
4. Your God authorized the Bible and your translation.
5. Your interpretation is authorized by God.
What a Jackass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min lil whispers 602,786
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min ChristineM 753,603
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 7 min WasteWater 4,838
Moses never existed 8 min WasteWater 82
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min gimpyolman 441,492
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min pusherman_ 550,875
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 16 min Zionists just lik... 118,743
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min WasteWater 262,078
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 174,539

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE