59,181 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

kha-linka

Ithaca, NY

#80410 Dec 25, 2012
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals if they don´t repent to God they should put to death says Leviticus. The sharia laws goes the same line.
What a lack of enlightment...
no matter what you say or believe , that will not stop people of all walks of life gender and sexual orientation , to go on in life and be happy no matter they are.
so ,can;t you think of something more interesting than that to say?
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#80411 Dec 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You quote the early teaching of Mohammad, not the latter.
A common tactic when Muslims are a minority.
It changes when they become a majority. Then they quote the latter words. Like in Egypt now.
Right?
Homosexuality is an issue that concerns most main stream Christians and Jews and we all share a common value. It can provide an opportunity to work together for the common good of the society at large.

“lovin whole wheat flakes”

Since: Apr 12

The Big Apple

#80412 Dec 25, 2012
WasteWater, tiny ugly child, I read a paragraph in a church newsletter today that was written about you: "He's got the charm of a rectal probe, and no social skills to speak of, so nobody wants to go for a drink with him. Let's face it, dogs have more to look forward to in life - at least they can go to the park and roll in shit."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#80413 Dec 25, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot speak for them but they are all retarded. BTW Assad isn´t moslem.I mean who kills his own people?
What about the Thirty Years' War in europe between protestants and roman catholic church. The First and secon world wars all christians. Not to forget the occupation of the british empire against the highlanders and the celts.
You are equating political wars with religious.

In both WW's muslims sided with Germany. Hardly a picture of liberty.

Location hidden

#80414 Dec 25, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is an issue that concerns most main stream Christians and Jews and we all share a common value. It can provide an opportunity to work together for the common good of the society at large.
I just think of the history of the Muslim proverb,

"Today is Saturday (kill Jews), tomorrow is Sunday (kill Christians)."

Homosexuals any day will do.

You need to look honestly at the reality of your belief system.

I am not trying to be cruel, but I won't be dishonest.
Adam

#80416 Dec 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I just think of the history of the Muslim proverb,
"Today is Saturday (kill Jews), tomorrow is Sunday (kill Christians)."
Homosexuals any day will do.
You need to look honestly at the reality of your belief system.
I am not trying to be cruel, but I won't be dishonest.
Islam is the best protection and answer toward homosexuality. The islam world is lesser affected by homosexuality than the western world. You know why?
Adam

#80417 Dec 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are equating political wars with religious.
In both WW's muslims sided with Germany. Hardly a picture of liberty.
You speak only for 1 or 2 countries during the first ww. In the second world war all moslem nations declared Germany the war.Not only Moslems but jews and christians together.
Adam

#80418 Dec 25, 2012
kha-linka wrote:
<quoted text>
What a lack of enlightment...
no matter what you say or believe , that will not stop people of all walks of life gender and sexual orientation , to go on in life and be happy no matter they are.
so ,can;t you think of something more interesting than that to say?
You moron.Behind closed doors nobody is stopping you from your doings.That´s your private right. You do what you do.But don´t come out to the public and say you want same rights gay marriage and child adoptions etc. I might have a gun in my hand.

Location hidden

#80419 Dec 25, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is the best protection and answer toward homosexuality. The islam world is lesser affected by homosexuality than the western world. You know why?
Because the Western world is no longer Christian.

Location hidden

#80420 Dec 25, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak only for 1 or 2 countries during the first ww. In the second world war all moslem nations declared Germany the war.Not only Moslems but jews and christians together.
http://histclo.com/essay
/war/ww2/rel/w2r-islam.html

You need to check your sources.
Adam

#80421 Dec 25, 2012
@KiMare

The problems is we should sit together on the table of brotherhood and solve the problem number one of society of the western world, called homosexuality.
Im against same rights for gay couples
against gay marriage and against gay child adoption.
If islam is the best solution well I have no problems with that.I think the christian democracy is a discontinued model.
Adam

#80422 Dec 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
http://histclo.com/essay
/war/ww2/rel/w2r-islam.html
You need to check your sources.
Your link didn´t worked on my computer.
GOD

Msida, Malta

#80423 Dec 25, 2012
<QUOTE who="Orthapod 1">
WasteWater, tiny ugly child, I read a paragraph in a church newsletter today that was written about you: "He's got the charm of a rectal probe, and no social skills to speak of, so nobody wants to go for a drink with him. Let's face it, dogs have more to look forward to in life - at least they can go to the park and roll in shit."
</QUOTE>
Orthapod 1 is right.
WasteWater rolls in shit but not at the park, he does it in his bathtub.

AND HERE'S PROOF
http://i47.tinypic.com/28vrbfc.png

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#80425 Dec 25, 2012
Adam wrote:
@KiMare
The problems is we should sit together on the table of brotherhood and solve the problem number one of society of the western world, called homosexuality.
Im against same rights for gay couples
If islam is the best solution well I have no problems with that.I think the christian democracy is a discontinued model.
What current Islamic example are you suggesting?

Location hidden

#80426 Dec 25, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
post it as one line on your top bar.

Location hidden

#80427 Dec 25, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
"World War II: Religion--Islam and the Muslim World"
Adam

#80428 Dec 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the Western world is no longer Christian.
Exactly.The problems is we should sit together on the table of brotherhood and solve the problem number one of societies of the western world, called homosexuality.
I am against gay relations and gay sex. I am also against same rights for gay couples,
If islam is the best solution, well I have no problems with that.The question is what kind of society we want our children to grow up? I think the christian democracy is a discontinued model.
Adam

#80430 Dec 25, 2012
I don´t want a islam of immigrants. But a islam which protects moral values and cultural herritage. A family with natural mum and dad.God has created everything in pairs each endowed with physical and psychological characteristics to complement and complete one another. The Quran (4:1) indicates that human beings have been created from one living entity, which represents the origin of both the male and the female. The human species though has included male and female since its existence. The "mating" or "spousing" of male and female sexes is original in human nature and out of this instinctive relationship the human race develops, continues and spreads.

Between the two sexes a gravitating combination of love, tenderness, and care is engendered, so that each finds in the other completeness, tranquility, and support (Quran 30:21). Having children and loving them represents another fulfillment of the human nature (Quran 42:49-50). It is through this spousal complementation and completion, according to the Quran (7:189), that each spouse achieves comfort, and enjoys peace of mind, satisfaction, and fulfillment. These relationships extend beyond the physical sexual contact and to psychological, spiritual relations.

Not the unchristian two pops and two moms mentality of the homosexual world of today.
Adam

#80431 Dec 25, 2012
@KiMare

I don´t want to immgrate to Nigeria or Afganistan. They have a stone age mentality. How about a system like our forefathers lived.I don´t like this modern days mentality in which we live.There has been a lot of discussion lately on the issue of Homosexuality. There is a tendency, ever so slight, among some of us to make this behavior acceptable in the name of fairness and tolerance. On the other hand there are those who would suggest summary execution of those engaging in homosexual behavior. This confusing message can be a danger in that it can erode and dilute some of our basic values. Let me preface my suggestions to develop an effective way to address this very sensitive and critical issue, with some background information.

Homosexuality is, of course, not a new behavior. It has existed in practically all cultures and among all people, but usually in fewer numbers and in secrecy, not with an "in your face" attitude as it does in the west now. Unfortunately this is the reality of the times we live in, especially in the western societies, and we need to deal with it. The Homosexual, or the gay as they call themselves, in an attempt to polish their image, constitute a very active and powerful lobby group. They have strong political and social ties and access to the elites of the society, especially in the US, up to and including President Obama. Even though majority of the people in the US believe that homosexual behavior is wrong, it is intriguing, but never the less remarkable, that the homosexuals have gained public acceptance for their behavior in a very short period of time. This acceptance by the US public is a reflection of people who are committed to their cause and give due thought, time, money and effort to achieve their purpose, though a wrong one. The homosexual's agenda is a very simple one to make their behavior acceptable as NORMAL, and in the process recruit more to their ranks. They have a sophisticated and multifaceted campaign to achieve their goals. These include active participation in social and political issues other than their immediate ones, like feeding the hungry and dealing with human right issues. They promote their agenda through legislation, presenting themselves as victims of prejudice and discrimination, helping to enact the gender discrimination act, legalizing and securing full benefits for same gender marriage, funding research similar to the hypothalamus issue (which shows a genetic propensity to homosexuality), teaching at even kindergarten level that the two-male or the two female can make a family unit which is an acceptable alternative that is even comparable to the traditional MOM and POP family, religious and moral blurring on the stand by establishing gay churches and synagogues, etc. etc. The most effective milestone in the homosexual movement, was probably when in 1976 the American Psychiatric Association (APA) declared that homosexuality was no longer to be considered an illness but was to be regarded merely as an orientation or a sexual variant. The rest, as they say, is history. This made a lot of people very suspicious of the scientific community, who went against known scientific data that the homosexual behavior can be changed. Even though the APA has taken an official stand, this debate continues and many prominent members of APA oppose this stand. Again this has happened and continues to happen even in religious circles, amongst Muslims and others, where experts or priests make pronouncements in favor of those from whom they stand to gain favors at the expense of the masses and against clear moral and/or scientific stands supporting the contrary or opposite views.

Location hidden

#80432 Dec 25, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.The problems is we should sit together on the table of brotherhood and solve the problem number one of societies of the western world, called homosexuality.
I am against gay relations and gay sex. I am also against same rights for gay couples,
If islam is the best solution, well I have no problems with that.The question is what kind of society we want our children to grow up? I think the christian democracy is a discontinued model.
Belief systems rise and fall. As I have noted, Christian and Jewish performances are unsurpassed.

The first rise of Islam was the Ottoman Empire. It's best strengths came from it's captives. Violence and theft was the strength of Islamists. It ended poorly. While numbers are high for Islam now, nothing else is.

Little Israel is surrounded by 'giant' Islamist countries getting their butts kicked over and over. America keeps long distance walking over much larger armies.

This is just on one plane. Looking at the treatment of fellow Muslims or minorities only increases the disdain.

Like I said, you have nothing impressive to justify your claim of superiority. If you do, please be specific.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Aura Mytha 48,211
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min guest 646,396
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min MUQ2 281,233
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 min Brian_G 445,701
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Rosa_Winkel 971,606
Incest 58 min LetsRoleplayThen 5
topic sex forum gone? 1 hr LetsRoleplayThen 17
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Brian_G 618,560
More from around the web