Report Abuse Judge it!
Rosa Winkel

Penrith, Australia

#80216 Dec 20, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't it on December 25th, 0000?
:)
I believe that was really Mithras' birthday. That's why I mentioned him in my Xmas greeting.
Rosa Winkel

Penrith, Australia

#80217 Dec 20, 2012
T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> "Interesting... very interesting" as Einstein would say.
Einstein was Jewish, and very lucky to escape the Nazis too.

Here is the history of that symbol U probably have seen in a few gay bars:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_triangle

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#80218 Dec 20, 2012
Not in my book.
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80219 Dec 21, 2012
emergency wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you failed to indoctrinate my children.
They are both straight and married to the oposite sex
They are normal humans.
Dont you have a war on christmas to go fight now?
It will happen eventually... someone down the family line will be gay and their will be absolutely nothing you or they can do about it... just remember these words.
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80220 Dec 21, 2012
Ooh, I think that is going to be my next tat... the symbol of Lambda or heart of anarchy or purple hand(Which will be printed on my ass cheek or lower back. LOL But seriously.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#80221 Dec 21, 2012
Great news, we are closer to understanding the genetic malfunction of homosexuality! Now gays can legitimately receive the benefits of the handicapped, instead of the silly attempt to equate a defect with marriage.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases
/2012/12/121211083212.htm

The study solves the evolutionary riddle of homosexuality, finding that "sexually antagonistic" epi-marks, which normally protect parents from natural variation in sex hormone levels during fetal development, sometimes carryover across generations and cause homosexuality in opposite-sex offspring. The mathematical modeling demonstrates that genes coding for these epi-marks can easily spread in the population because they always increase the fitness of the parent but only rarely escape erasure and reduce fitness in offspring.

"Transmission of sexually antagonistic epi-marks between generations is the most plausible evolutionary mechanism of the phenomenon of human homosexuality," said the study's co-author Sergey Gavrilets, NIMBioS' associate director for scientific activities and a professor at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville.

:-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#80222 Dec 21, 2012
Mating behavior today is the end result of simple genderless life forms evolving into two genders resulting in the ability for those species to survive.

Marriage is simply various customs culture created to support and celebrate the mating behavior union of those two genders. It is a union that hails back to the very roots of evolution, the recreation of a simple single genderless life form.

Duplicate genders cannot in any aspect replicate those basics.

Marriage links the beginning of life to the present. That has always been the case in every single culture. A 'reunion' of genders to 'one.' What has changed? Please, be specific.

Gay couples have never and CAN never replicate that.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80223 Dec 21, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Mating behavior today is the end result of simple genderless life forms evolving into two genders resulting in the ability for those species to survive.
Marriage is simply various customs culture created to support and celebrate the mating behavior union of those two genders. It is a union that hails back to the very roots of evolution, the recreation of a simple single genderless life form.
Duplicate genders cannot in any aspect replicate those basics.
Marriage links the beginning of life to the present. That has always been the case in every single culture. A 'reunion' of genders to 'one.' What has changed? Please, be specific.
Gay couples have never and CAN never replicate that.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Smile.
We don't care what you or your hypocrites lying posse has to say about homosexuality because their more than likely lying out their asses just like you do every day purely out of denial. And that's not even the most recent information about homosexuality anyways..

NEXT.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#80224 Dec 21, 2012
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases

The study solves the evolutionary riddle of homosexuality, finding that "sexually antagonistic" epi-marks, which normally protect parents from natural variation in sex hormone levels during fetal development, sometimes carryover across generations and cause homosexuality in opposite-sex offspring. The mathematical modeling demonstrates that genes coding for these epi-marks can easily spread in the population because they always increase the fitness of the parent but only rarely escape erasure and reduce fitness in offspring.

"Transmission of sexually antagonistic epi-marks between generations is the most plausible evolutionary mechanism of the phenomenon of human homosexuality," said the study's co-author Sergey Gavrilets, NIMBioS' associate director for scientific activities and a professor at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville.

T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> We don't care what you or your hypocrites lying posse has to say about homosexuality because their more than likely lying out their asses just like you do every day purely out of denial. And that's not even the most recent information about homosexuality anyways..
NEXT.
The date on the article is 12/11/12.

You have any more recent info?

NEXT.

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80225 Dec 21, 2012
KiMare wrote:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/re leases
<quoted text>
The date on the article is 12/11/12.
You have any more recent info?
NEXT.
Smirk.
Actually I do... it's called a personal testimony from a homosexual. Theirs always a new testimony every day... and as far as the news goes, I have an article from yesterday... let me find it and post it for a quack like you.

“Sole source for Jesus Bats”

Since: Jul 11

Vengeance is Mine,sayest Jesus

#80226 Dec 21, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
Rosa Winkel "Sidney, Australia" (sic)
U R uzn mi shtick.
Gt out clone.
Rosa Winkel is Phil Gray
AKA Tony the Tiger spelled wrong.

“Sole source for Jesus Bats”

Since: Jul 11

Vengeance is Mine,sayest Jesus

#80227 Dec 21, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Smirk.
Again with the smirk.
Not just a goofy kid, a retarded one.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#80228 Dec 21, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!
Thanks Lulu! How've you been?

San Francisco

#80229 Dec 21, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
An idiot can scoff. Still can't explain how a perfect picture of radiation got into a 'fictional, mistranslated' book.
Smile.
Sorry Smirky, I have no idea what you are talking about.

San Francisco

#80230 Dec 21, 2012
Old-School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with the smirk.
Not just a goofy kid, a retarded one.
A retarded one afflicted with a terminal rictus. Must hurt after a while. Which would explain the attitude.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#80231 Dec 21, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Lulu! How've you been?
Quit the church. So yea, I'm fine and recovering.

San Francisco

#80232 Dec 21, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit the church. So yea, I'm fine and recovering.
Yay! Another one saved!:)
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80233 Dec 21, 2012
Old-School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosa Winkel is Phil Gray
AKA Tony the Tiger spelled wrong.
Wrong, were two completely different people. Nice try though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min Seentheotherside 1,017
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 21 min krissy8 47
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 27 min Seentheotherside 39,668
gay whatsapp agroup (Nov '13) 37 min Mahesh 40
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 810,638
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seentheotherside 608,295
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pokay 269,096
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 574,554
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 4 hr busted 165
More from around the web