Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80086 Dec 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they really think the hypocrisy of their 'judgments' does anything other than expose their ignorance and immaturity?
Smirk.
You do a great job of describing yourself. Trying to describe others is a sign of your own guilty conscience. I guess that comes from personal experience, eh?
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80087 Dec 18, 2012
Just remember people, what goes around comes around. Karma is a bitch, and I actually think it's funny because those people out their that condemn gays and homosexuality with hate and discrimination usually get a message from God to show them that they are wrong for their bigotry through a first hand perspective... in other words, the ones that usually tease and make fun of homosexuals will usually end up having a child that is gay in the end.. the jokes on them, now they have to deal with the situation personally. Karma's a bitch, ain't it? Seen it happen so many times, yet it takes all of that just for the ignorant fools to learn that this is something where control is out of their hands. And when they sit their and waste all their time and money into conversion therapy, ect., trying to fix something that isn't a real problem to begin with, they realize it after all attempts have failed and resources have been exhausted with absolutely no resolution to the so called "problem" that never existed to begin with. Being gay is something that is not a choice and cannot be fixed. And the only ones who have been able to fix this imaginary problem are the ones who were never gay to begin with, only lost, hurt, and confused. Prayer and faith will do nothing to change God's creations and people must realize and understand the facts. Homosexuality is one of God's creations. Nature's creatures show homosexuality all throughout, which should be another clue to that it is completely normal and natural, even though it may not seem rational to many.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#80088 Dec 18, 2012
Sure_about that wrote:
All I can do is sit back and laugh at the shallow minded and ignorant Christians on these posts. It humors me to see your stupidity and see how judgemental you get over something you know nothing about, but refuse to listen to anything but your previously known bigotry.
Have to love it, your ignorance is your bliss (and my amusement).
I couldn't agree more. Their "holiness" is quite a LOL!
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#80089 Dec 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they really think the hypocrisy of their 'judgments' does anything other than expose their ignorance and immaturity?
Smirk.
Kimare, I'm jealous. You have one more negative icon than I do. That's ok, I'll get you on the next post!
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#80090 Dec 18, 2012
T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> No, that would have been me affirming my orientation by trying something new and having experience from both points of view. If you don't try something, then how do you know for a fact that you don't like it? You don't, plain and simple. Get a life, maybe you should go do some soul surfing, peter puffer, pole smoking wannabe. Why else would you stalk the gays in this thread.. Tehehe, silly faggot. It's time to accept yourself, now pray to God for forgiveness of your ignorance and he will except you when you decide to except yourself. Trust me, I know.. the lord shows me his unconditional love every day. I know he loves everyone out their, even the special ones that just so happen to be gay, like myself. Being gay is a gift from God but you will probably never understand your purpose in life because your to cocky and conceited to pull your head outta your ass. Maybe you might come to terms with yourself whenever you decide to change and see that life gets better, not worse. Life gets better everyday day for me. All I can do is thank God for all that he has done for me. Remember what I tell you because when your 6 feet under and your soul is burning you will look back through your life of denial and regret all of your condemnations and self loathing, believe me. Just because we don't have answers for everything in life doesn't mean it wasn't meant to be.
Hey pud puffer, can you just condense all that bs in one or two sentence on your next post? Thaxs poppycock!

Kimare the race is on. I want at least 16 sad faces icons so I know I'm doing my job of spreading love and warm wishes for the holidays.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#80091 Dec 18, 2012
T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> Their is no denial now, I accept myself fully and I love my hubby and son and family we have created and the feelings are all mutual.:P To bad you can't accept yourself, what a shame. And I still wanna know why your so obsessed with coming to this thread daily..
Exactly! You're accepting yourself 4 what u are. Which I do know is not easy...from what I've seen.
Good luck mate.:-)
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#80092 Dec 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand the denial your response exposes?
I post scientific discovery exposing the cause of homosexuality, and you want me to shut up?
How long do you think you will be able to deny reality? I warned you this was coming. Everything I said was mentioned in the first article!
Who is your friend? Someone who lies to you, or someone who speaks the truth, even if it is painful?
Think about it.
Dee Nile? I believe she's old Fred's sister.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#80093 Dec 18, 2012
So many dickheads in this thread, I just don't understand it.
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80094 Dec 18, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! You're accepting yourself 4 what u are. Which I do know is not easy...from what I've seen.
Good luck mate.:-)
Yes, it can be tough for many, I'm glad I came out to my parents at a young age and they were understanding and accepting of me. What we need is more acceptance although for it should also come with some skepticism as well because people really do need to find themselves before they can truly claim to be that orientation. That means they must really get out their and experiment and find out on their own if they truly are homosexual or not. With all the crazy stuff going on in the news with that Connecticut shootings and all, we need more support from parents and peers more than ever before another tragedy strikes... we need more understanding and acceptance without a doubt. Everyday I have turned on the news lately they are more and more shootings coming from people who were psychologically ill, misunderstood, and bullied. It's really sad how someone could do such a thing and murder 20 children because they were mentally disturbed, socially unaccepted and tormented through life by peers. What a shame and bless the souls of those 20 little baby boys and girls that lost their lives as well as the adults who lost their lives trying to protect them. What a shame and how devastating. I really do feel for those parents having a son I truly feel the pain those parents must be going through right now..:/

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#80095 Dec 18, 2012
This thread has gone from "is homosexuality a sin" (a retarded topic to begin with) to nothing more than flaming from a bunch of homophobes with nothing better to do than try to make them feel better about themselves. This thread should just be deleted already, seriously.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#80096 Dec 18, 2012
sunsetmission wrote:
This thread has gone from "is homosexuality a sin" (a retarded topic to begin with) to nothing more than flaming from a bunch of homophobes with nothing better to do than try to make them feel better about themselves. This thread should just be deleted already, seriously.
Let the children play. It is perfectly harmless.
Sum body who knows

Hillsborough, NC

#80097 Dec 18, 2012
Aryan Prince = McStud Muffin wannabe
Sum body who knows

Hillsborough, NC

#80098 Dec 18, 2012
correction, he is
Aryan Prince = Prince Peter Puffer McStud Muffin wannabe

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#80099 Dec 18, 2012
Aryan Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Kimare, I'm jealous. You have one more negative icon than I do. That's ok, I'll get you on the next post!
;-)
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#80101 Dec 18, 2012
Only if you are stupid enough to believe that nonsense.
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#80102 Dec 18, 2012
Sum body who knows wrote:
Aryan Prince = McStud Muffin wannabe
That explains everything.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#80103 Dec 18, 2012
sunsetmission wrote:
So many dickheads in this thread, I just don't understand it.
Any gay-related thread attracts some number of, shall we say, people uncomfortable with themselves. They get to hang with the gays under the pretense of criticizing it, but they only fool themselves.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#80104 Dec 18, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Any gay-related thread attracts some number of, shall we say, people uncomfortable with themselves. They get to hang with the gays under the pretense of criticizing it, but they only fool themselves.
I see you still have a cold,

"Scoff, scoff, scoff..."

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#80105 Dec 18, 2012
sunsetmission wrote:
There r plenty of h8ful idiots on here, it's true. But that's y I bother. U can't let the bastards win.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#80107 Dec 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Are you talking about fundie Christians?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Does America Owe Blacks? (Mar '08) 9 min Recon 3,300
Should Obama Nuke Dallas Texas NOW!! 9 min Your Friends at t... 7
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min onemale 262,024
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 550,588
No sex with spouse; How long is too long? 11 min Obvious Comment T... 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min mike 602,723
i do sex show/ payment via SKRILL or Paysafecard 14 min Aikifreak 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Stilgar Fifrawi 753,345
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min onemale 174,520

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE