Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80062 Dec 17, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand the denial your response exposes?
I post scientific discovery exposing the cause of homosexuality, and you want me to shut up?
How long do you think you will be able to deny reality? I warned you this was coming. Everything I said was mentioned in the first article!
Who is your friend? Someone who lies to you, or someone who speaks the truth, even if it is painful?
Think about it.
I don't listen to what others have to say, I make up my own mind as to what I know is normal and natural and cannot be controlled.. That is what homosexuality is, something that cannot be controlled because it is not a choice nor a defect. You need to go do something with your life other than spend your time in this forum, especially if your aren't gay. Why so obsessive? We don't affect your life in ANY way that causes harm, other than your emotional delusions.
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80063 Dec 17, 2012
Goober Hull wrote:
<quoted text>butthole sex is nasty!!! use tolerance toward me and others that don't like men doing each other in the butthole.. or swallowing each others load...
Im sure you swallow your wifes load all the time when your giving her oral and then she squirts... and I'm 99.9 percent positive that you have tried anal with her too so get over it, Goob.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#80065 Dec 17, 2012
T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> I don't listen to what others have to say, I make up my own mind as to what I know is normal and natural and cannot be controlled.. That is what homosexuality is, something that cannot be controlled because it is not a choice nor a defect. You need to go do something with your life other than spend your time in this forum, especially if your aren't gay. Why so obsessive? We don't affect your life in ANY way that causes harm, other than your emotional delusions.
Isn't it interesting.

All this denial.
Demands for proof.
Knowingly posting bogus studies.

Now, it doesn't matter and I'm a troll.

Sorry girls. The cat is out of the bag. You've been caught trying to impose a defect on marriage.

It's only going to get more and more difficult to deny.

I'll be here, ready to help you face reality. I've been down the road of the new normal;

Coming out of the closet as a defect.

Maybe the BS you've won't fly back in your face from angry suckers, maybe it will. That's the price of denial. I'd suggest the sooner you face the music, the better off you'll be...

Payback is a bitch!

http://www.sciencedaily.com/
releases/2012/12/121211083212. htm

:-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#80068 Dec 17, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it interesting.
All this denial.
Demands for proof.
Sorry girls. The cat is out of the bag. You've been caught trying to impose a defect on marriage.
I'll be here, ready to help you face reality. I've been down the road of the new normal;
Maybe the BS you've won't fly back in your face from angry suckers, maybe it will. That's the price of denial. I'd suggest the sooner you face the music, the better off you'll be...
Payback is a bitch!
Your brain is defective.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#80069 Dec 17, 2012
T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> Im sure you swallow your wifes load all the time when your giving her oral and then she squirts... and I'm 99.9 percent positive that you have tried anal with her too so get over it, Goob.
you bout a sick gay

Location hidden

#80070 Dec 17, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it interesting.
All this denial.
Demands for proof.
Payback is a bitch!
BOOK OF LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brain is defective.
I'd ask you how so, but you need one to respond.

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#80074 Dec 17, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I fart up your nose. Suck in hard. Mmmm garlic and half-cured blood sausage.
I looked for something of substance you'd posted.

Are you really blonde?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#80075 Dec 17, 2012
Kimberly hot to trot wrote:
<quoted text>
I biotch slap you too. Nanny nanny boo boo.
Whoa girl, I'm straight don't slap me.......lol
_Chartreuse_

Houston, TX

#80076 Dec 17, 2012
You can't scare Kimmy-mare with garlic farts.
"His" breath is pure garlic farts already.
_Chartreuse_

Houston, TX

#80077 Dec 17, 2012
According to Google,
KiMare'a is a homo Amazon woman.

http://tinyurl.com/KiMare-a
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#80078 Dec 17, 2012
T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> Im sure you swallow your wifes load all the time when your giving her oral and then she squirts... and I'm 99.9 percent positive that you have tried anal with her too so get over it, Goob.
You are so nauseating good for nothing lump of human flesh. How would you know a woman squirts cupcake. I thought you said you never been with a woman and that the sight of a vagina makes you sick. I bet your lesbian counterparts really appreciate your kind and thoughtful words. Hey Kimberly go ahead and slap the poo out of him.
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80079 Dec 17, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so nauseating good for nothing lump of human flesh. How would you know a woman squirts cupcake. I thought you said you never been with a woman and that the sight of a vagina makes you sick. I bet your lesbian counterparts really appreciate your kind and thoughtful words. Hey Kimberly go ahead and slap the poo out of him.
Your stupid, how else would I know I was gay if I haven't had sex with a woman in the past? What a dumbass. Everyone has to try it before they can verify their orientation, dickhead.
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80080 Dec 17, 2012
Kimberly hot to trot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so disgusting and a pathetic little wee man. Keep it up & I'll biotch slap you too.
Go back to your street corner, tramp. Nobody gives a damn about trash like you. Now scram before I bitch slap you back to your ass back to the curb where you belong.
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#80082 Dec 17, 2012
T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> Your stupid, how else would I know I was gay if I haven't had sex with a woman in the past? What a dumbass. Everyone has to try it before they can verify their orientation, dickhead.
Correct me if I'm wrong, would that make you bi-sexual? So when you were making passionate love with a woman she squirted on you?(Your words). Perhaps when she pee pee on you that made you gay wanting a dickadoodle in your Bottom. Interesting.
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#80083 Dec 18, 2012
It is so funny that I didn't use any derogatory names and simply quoted those person own words and I get all the little judgmental icons. He gets all the pretty icons for being disgusting using very unbecoming words. Hypocrites! Do gays stand for anything pure and wholesome?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#80084 Dec 18, 2012
Aryan Prince wrote:
It is so funny that I didn't use any derogatory names and simply quoted those person own words and I get all the little judgmental icons. He gets all the pretty icons for being disgusting using very unbecoming words. Hypocrites! Do gays stand for anything pure and wholesome?
Do they really think the hypocrisy of their 'judgments' does anything other than expose their ignorance and immaturity?

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80085 Dec 18, 2012
Aryan Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong, would that make you bi-sexual? So when you were making passionate love with a woman she squirted on you?(Your words). Perhaps when she pee pee on you that made you gay wanting a dickadoodle in your Bottom. Interesting.
No, that would have been me affirming my orientation by trying something new and having experience from both points of view. If you don't try something, then how do you know for a fact that you don't like it? You don't, plain and simple. Get a life, maybe you should go do some soul surfing, peter puffer, pole smoking wannabe. Why else would you stalk the gays in this thread.. Tehehe, silly faggot. It's time to accept yourself, now pray to God for forgiveness of your ignorance and he will except you when you decide to except yourself. Trust me, I know.. the lord shows me his unconditional love every day. I know he loves everyone out their, even the special ones that just so happen to be gay, like myself. Being gay is a gift from God but you will probably never understand your purpose in life because your to cocky and conceited to pull your head outta your ass. Maybe you might come to terms with yourself whenever you decide to change and see that life gets better, not worse. Life gets better everyday day for me. All I can do is thank God for all that he has done for me. Remember what I tell you because when your 6 feet under and your soul is burning you will look back through your life of denial and regret all of your condemnations and self loathing, believe me. Just because we don't have answers for everything in life doesn't mean it wasn't meant to be.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80086 Dec 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they really think the hypocrisy of their 'judgments' does anything other than expose their ignorance and immaturity?
Smirk.
You do a great job of describing yourself. Trying to describe others is a sign of your own guilty conscience. I guess that comes from personal experience, eh?
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#80087 Dec 18, 2012
Just remember people, what goes around comes around. Karma is a bitch, and I actually think it's funny because those people out their that condemn gays and homosexuality with hate and discrimination usually get a message from God to show them that they are wrong for their bigotry through a first hand perspective... in other words, the ones that usually tease and make fun of homosexuals will usually end up having a child that is gay in the end.. the jokes on them, now they have to deal with the situation personally. Karma's a bitch, ain't it? Seen it happen so many times, yet it takes all of that just for the ignorant fools to learn that this is something where control is out of their hands. And when they sit their and waste all their time and money into conversion therapy, ect., trying to fix something that isn't a real problem to begin with, they realize it after all attempts have failed and resources have been exhausted with absolutely no resolution to the so called "problem" that never existed to begin with. Being gay is something that is not a choice and cannot be fixed. And the only ones who have been able to fix this imaginary problem are the ones who were never gay to begin with, only lost, hurt, and confused. Prayer and faith will do nothing to change God's creations and people must realize and understand the facts. Homosexuality is one of God's creations. Nature's creatures show homosexuality all throughout, which should be another clue to that it is completely normal and natural, even though it may not seem rational to many.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#80088 Dec 18, 2012
Sure_about that wrote:
All I can do is sit back and laugh at the shallow minded and ignorant Christians on these posts. It humors me to see your stupidity and see how judgemental you get over something you know nothing about, but refuse to listen to anything but your previously known bigotry.
Have to love it, your ignorance is your bliss (and my amusement).
I couldn't agree more. Their "holiness" is quite a LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Liam 560,651
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min MAKEWORLDPEACEUID... 4,931
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Innocent Holy dr ... 605,380
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min It aint necessari... 779,020
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min who 265,577
Moses never existed 41 min KiMare 852
The most important reasons for not buying the n... 1 hr john beriin 1
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 3 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web