|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Goober Hull wrote:
<quoted text>butthole sex is nasty!!! use tolerance toward me and others that don't like men doing each other in the butthole.. or swallowing each others load...
Say what? You want tolerance for your intolerance? Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

Go look for pats on the back elsewhere, you won't find them from me.
Troll spotter

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand the denial your response exposes?
I post scientific discovery exposing the cause of homosexuality, and you want me to shut up?
How long do you think you will be able to deny reality? I warned you this was coming. Everything I said was mentioned in the first article!
Who is your friend? Someone who lies to you, or someone who speaks the truth, even if it is painful?
Think about it.
Spam troll
Troll spotter

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Goober Hull wrote:
men ought not stick their units in a mans butthole
Sock troll
Troll spotter

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so fascinated with that, so much so you have to come here and post it...
It makes no difference to me if people are gay or straight and I do not like the derision gays get. Live and let live.
Be happy with yourself, use tolerance for others.
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of sh!t. The religionists were the ones who believed the world was flat and the religionists were the ones who threw the scientists in prison for saying that the earth was round and that the earth was going around the sun.
Stop throwing out crap when you don't know what the f*ck your gay @ss is talking about.
Shut up.
</quote>
If it isn't the little "M'Kay" girl baby back for more.
What happened, did nobody change your diaper?
Tsk tsk tsk
But you can smell my farts.
I fart up your nose. Get a good whiff. Garlic and half-cured blood sauseage.
OCD troll
T0ny_the_TiGer

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand the denial your response exposes?
I post scientific discovery exposing the cause of homosexuality, and you want me to shut up?
How long do you think you will be able to deny reality? I warned you this was coming. Everything I said was mentioned in the first article!
Who is your friend? Someone who lies to you, or someone who speaks the truth, even if it is painful?
Think about it.
I don't listen to what others have to say, I make up my own mind as to what I know is normal and natural and cannot be controlled.. That is what homosexuality is, something that cannot be controlled because it is not a choice nor a defect. You need to go do something with your life other than spend your time in this forum, especially if your aren't gay. Why so obsessive? We don't affect your life in ANY way that causes harm, other than your emotional delusions.
T0ny_the_TiGer

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Goober Hull wrote:
<quoted text>butthole sex is nasty!!! use tolerance toward me and others that don't like men doing each other in the butthole.. or swallowing each others load...
Im sure you swallow your wifes load all the time when your giving her oral and then she squirts... and I'm 99.9 percent positive that you have tried anal with her too so get over it, Goob.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> I don't listen to what others have to say, I make up my own mind as to what I know is normal and natural and cannot be controlled.. That is what homosexuality is, something that cannot be controlled because it is not a choice nor a defect. You need to go do something with your life other than spend your time in this forum, especially if your aren't gay. Why so obsessive? We don't affect your life in ANY way that causes harm, other than your emotional delusions.
Isn't it interesting.

All this denial.
Demands for proof.
Knowingly posting bogus studies.

Now, it doesn't matter and I'm a troll.

Sorry girls. The cat is out of the bag. You've been caught trying to impose a defect on marriage.

It's only going to get more and more difficult to deny.

I'll be here, ready to help you face reality. I've been down the road of the new normal;

Coming out of the closet as a defect.

Maybe the BS you've won't fly back in your face from angry suckers, maybe it will. That's the price of denial. I'd suggest the sooner you face the music, the better off you'll be...

Payback is a bitch!

http://www.sciencedaily.com/
releases/2012/12/121211083212. htm

:-)
BOOK OF LIES

Scotts Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it interesting.
All this denial.
Demands for proof.
Sorry girls. The cat is out of the bag. You've been caught trying to impose a defect on marriage.
I'll be here, ready to help you face reality. I've been down the road of the new normal;
Maybe the BS you've won't fly back in your face from angry suckers, maybe it will. That's the price of denial. I'd suggest the sooner you face the music, the better off you'll be...
Payback is a bitch!
Your brain is defective.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> Im sure you swallow your wifes load all the time when your giving her oral and then she squirts... and I'm 99.9 percent positive that you have tried anal with her too so get over it, Goob.
you bout a sick gay

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it interesting.
All this denial.
Demands for proof.
Payback is a bitch!
BOOK OF LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brain is defective.
I'd ask you how so, but you need one to respond.

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I fart up your nose. Suck in hard. Mmmm garlic and half-cured blood sausage.
I looked for something of substance you'd posted.

Are you really blonde?

Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Kimberly hot to trot wrote:
<quoted text>
I biotch slap you too. Nanny nanny boo boo.
Whoa girl, I'm straight don't slap me.......lol
_Chartreuse_

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

You can't scare Kimmy-mare with garlic farts.
"His" breath is pure garlic farts already.
_Chartreuse_

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

According to Google,
KiMare'a is a homo Amazon woman.

http://tinyurl.com/KiMare-a
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> Im sure you swallow your wifes load all the time when your giving her oral and then she squirts... and I'm 99.9 percent positive that you have tried anal with her too so get over it, Goob.
You are so nauseating good for nothing lump of human flesh. How would you know a woman squirts cupcake. I thought you said you never been with a woman and that the sight of a vagina makes you sick. I bet your lesbian counterparts really appreciate your kind and thoughtful words. Hey Kimberly go ahead and slap the poo out of him.
T0ny_the_TiGer

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so nauseating good for nothing lump of human flesh. How would you know a woman squirts cupcake. I thought you said you never been with a woman and that the sight of a vagina makes you sick. I bet your lesbian counterparts really appreciate your kind and thoughtful words. Hey Kimberly go ahead and slap the poo out of him.
Your stupid, how else would I know I was gay if I haven't had sex with a woman in the past? What a dumbass. Everyone has to try it before they can verify their orientation, dickhead.
T0ny_the_TiGer

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Kimberly hot to trot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so disgusting and a pathetic little wee man. Keep it up & I'll biotch slap you too.
Go back to your street corner, tramp. Nobody gives a damn about trash like you. Now scram before I bitch slap you back to your ass back to the curb where you belong.
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> Your stupid, how else would I know I was gay if I haven't had sex with a woman in the past? What a dumbass. Everyone has to try it before they can verify their orientation, dickhead.
Correct me if I'm wrong, would that make you bi-sexual? So when you were making passionate love with a woman she squirted on you?(Your words). Perhaps when she pee pee on you that made you gay wanting a dickadoodle in your Bottom. Interesting.
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

It is so funny that I didn't use any derogatory names and simply quoted those person own words and I get all the little judgmental icons. He gets all the pretty icons for being disgusting using very unbecoming words. Hypocrites! Do gays stand for anything pure and wholesome?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,421 - 73,440 of93,225
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

564 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Hidingfromyou 530,018
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 min susanblange 36,401
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min petesake 114,625
need sex now 6 min thomas2233 11
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min BenAdam 598,754
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min IPSEC 716,543
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min Rider on the Storm 171,449
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 255,699
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 223,194
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••