Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Since your posting this on all the threads I'll re post my reply since you don't deem to answer. Interesting read...IF it is determined by 'epi-marks' that still makes 'born this way' valid. Unfortunately some will try to 'change' the fetus in the womb or abort altogether with information..sad, wrong and a very slippery slope. I don't understand how a person with your given condition, just even reading this information, could be so callus and bigoted. If you're as intelligent as you say you are, I would have thought you would show more sympathy and understanding.....Oh well.
Kimare'a wrote;
-I have never disputed the 'born this way' issue. However, as I have been trying to warn homosexuals, it will settle on a genetic defect. These were epi-marks that were mistakenly left on.
-I also warned that the result will be selective breeding. You are absolutely right it is a slippery slope, hence my aghast at deliberately birthing a child without a parent/gender. I also noted that the only people not choosing to define their child will probably be Christians.
-You and the article strike at the core of my position. The author of the article cynically noted questions about evolution and homosexuality.
What he and you fail to understand is that people resent being forced to accept things they sense are not accurate or true. The author goes on to say homosexuality IS a violation of evolution and indirectly noting the cause is a defect, "Most epi-marks get erased before the recipe is copied and handed down to an individualís offspring. But that isnít always the case. Sometimes there are good adaptive reasons why offspring inherit epi-marks from a parent. And sometimes, like Harry Potter inheriting the Half-Blood Princeís potions book, they receive annotated instructions that were not intended for them."
The time is quickly coming when that truth will have to be undeniably faced. You denigrate me because I simply warn you about a coming backlash.
This article discretely confirms EVERYTHING I have been saying bluntly. So discretely, that I was notified of the article by a gay on this site! Even you still do not understand the full implications.
Because I am a monster mutation, I was 'forced' to face my denial. I am now a 'grateful mutant' in a 12 step metaphor. I found it radically changed responses by 'normal' people. The greatest resentment comes from those in denial such as you.
Frankly, you don't need sympathy and understanding for denial, you need it for the truth this article is touching on. That's exactly where my sympathy and understanding waits.
:-)
Oh, so that's the reason more and more people are coming out of the closet everyday, and instead of the numbers going down they just keep on sky rocketing up, eh? Pulease.
T0ny_the_TiGer

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Since your posting this on all the threads I'll re post my reply since you don't deem to answer. Interesting read...IF it is determined by 'epi-marks' that still makes 'born this way' valid. Unfortunately some will try to 'change' the fetus in the womb or abort altogether with information..sad, wrong and a very slippery slope. I don't understand how a person with your given condition, just even reading this information, could be so callus and bigoted. If you're as intelligent as you say you are, I would have thought you would show more sympathy and understanding.....Oh well.
Kimare'a wrote;
-I have never disputed the 'born this way' issue. However, as I have been trying to warn homosexuals, it will settle on a genetic defect. These were epi-marks that were mistakenly left on.
-I also warned that the result will be selective breeding. You are absolutely right it is a slippery slope, hence my aghast at deliberately birthing a child without a parent/gender. I also noted that the only people not choosing to define their child will probably be Christians.
-You and the article strike at the core of my position. The author of the article cynically noted questions about evolution and homosexuality.
What he and you fail to understand is that people resent being forced to accept things they sense are not accurate or true. The author goes on to say homosexuality IS a violation of evolution and indirectly noting the cause is a defect, "Most epi-marks get erased before the recipe is copied and handed down to an individualís offspring. But that isnít always the case. Sometimes there are good adaptive reasons why offspring inherit epi-marks from a parent. And sometimes, like Harry Potter inheriting the Half-Blood Princeís potions book, they receive annotated instructions that were not intended for them."
The time is quickly coming when that truth will have to be undeniably faced. You denigrate me because I simply warn you about a coming backlash.
This article discretely confirms EVERYTHING I have been saying bluntly. So discretely, that I was notified of the article by a gay on this site! Even you still do not understand the full implications.
Because I am a monster mutation, I was 'forced' to face my denial. I am now a 'grateful mutant' in a 12 step metaphor. I found it radically changed responses by 'normal' people. The greatest resentment comes from those in denial such as you.
Frankly, you don't need sympathy and understanding for denial, you need it for the truth this article is touching on. That's exactly where my sympathy and understanding waits.
:-)
Their is no denial now, I accept myself fully and I love my hubby and son and family we have created and the feelings are all mutual.:P To bad you can't accept yourself, what a shame. And I still wanna know why your so obsessed with coming to this thread daily..
Phil Gray

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> Their is no denial now, I accept myself fully and I love my hubby and son and family we have created and the feelings are all mutual.:P To bad you can't accept yourself, what a shame. And I still wanna know why your so obsessed with coming to this thread daily..
I fart up your nose. Get a goood whiff. Garlic and half-cured blood sauseage.
Phil Gray

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of sh!t. The religionists were the ones who believed the world was flat and the religionists were the ones who threw the scientists in prison for saying that the earth was round and that the earth was going around the sun.
Stop throwing out crap when you don't know what the f*ck your gay @ss is talking about.
Shut up.
If it isn't the little "M'Kay" girl baby back for more.
What happened, did nobody change your diaper?
Tsk tsk.
But you can smell my farts.
I fart up your nose. Get a good whiff. Garlic and hal-cured blood sauseage.
T0ny_the_TiGer

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

^^What are you, like 5 years old? GTFOH, little boy.. Come back when you've grown up.^^

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
^^What are you, like 5 years old? GTFOH, little boy.. Come back when you've grown up.^^
Do you understand the denial your response exposes?

I post scientific discovery exposing the cause of homosexuality, and you want me to shut up?

How long do you think you will be able to deny reality? I warned you this was coming. Everything I said was mentioned in the first article!

Who is your friend? Someone who lies to you, or someone who speaks the truth, even if it is painful?

Think about it.
Zoro

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Zoro I am sorry Tony Tiger didn't give you an adequate answer. Sometimes in the gay community we tend to use caution in replying. May I suggest trying to use a good quality lube such as KY Jelly. As far as a position that might make sex a little more tolerable try being on top. When you feel discomfort then you will be able to raise your body lessening the penetration. As far as oral sex, in performing an act that brings you discomfort don't do it. There's other means to bring pleasure for both. Thats my two cents.
Thank you for the advice. I love my partner very much but I am bothered and confused. My lover has been talking to his ex for several weeks. I caught them together at our apartment making love....he told me he loves me very much and that he needed closure with his ex to see if he had any feelings left. We got into heated argument and he lashed out and struck me. He berated me stating that I was cold and frigid and that I wasnt open to experiment in various sexual acts. One of the acts was to smear feces about our bodies. I'm sorry that is disgusting and i would not indulge in his request. Harry I'm I wrong or just frigid?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

men ought not stick their units in a mans butthole

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Goober Hull wrote:
Still obsessed with anal sex Goober?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand the denial your response exposes?
I post scientific discovery exposing the cause of homosexuality, and you want me to shut up?
How long do you think you will be able to deny reality? I warned you this was coming. Everything I said was mentioned in the first article!
Who is your friend? Someone who lies to you, or someone who speaks the truth, even if it is painful?
Think about it.
I have yet to see anything remotely scientific coming from your personal peanut gallery.

What a Hoot!!!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

KiMare, just shut up, WasteWater is schoolin your dumbass hard right now haha.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Goober Hull wrote:
You are so fascinated with that, so much so you have to come here and post it...

It makes no difference to me if people are gay or straight and I do not like the derision gays get. Live and let live.

Be happy with yourself, use tolerance for others.
_Chartreuse_

Sliema, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so fascinated with that, so much so you have to come here and post it...
It makes no difference to me if people are gay or straight and I do not like the derision gays get. Live and let live.
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of sh!t. The religionists were the ones who believed the world was flat and the religionists were the ones who threw the scientists in prison for saying that the earth was round and that the earth was going around the sun.
Stop throwing out crap when you don't know what the f*ck your gay @ss is talking about.
Shut up.
</quote>

Tsk tsk tsk
I fart up your nose. Get a good whiff. Garlic and half-cured blood sauseage.
_Chartreuse_

Sliema, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ...
same old bs
Think about it.
Sorry butwiper, not much to think about.
All was thought out of that rant long before you were born.
Get some new material or JUST GO AWAY!
You are annoying the adults.

And what's with the fairy-prancing fruity name and gay badge avatar? Is that supposed to be ironic or revealing your true self. Either way, GO HOME,YOUR MOTHER WANTS YOU TO FINISH YOUR STRAINED PEAS!

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharkey wrote:
Shut up.
</quote>
Tsk tsk tsk
Honey, your allusionism is all in your own head, well, it is clear you live there anyway, posting your own fantasies.

Glad its yours, not mine.
_Chartreuse_

Attard, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>

Sharkey wrote:
Shut up.
</quote>

Tsk tsk tsk
_Chartreuse_

Sliema, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ...
same old bs
Think about it.

Sorry butwiper, not much to think about.
All was thought out of that rant long before you were born.
Get some new material or JUST GO AWAY!
You are annoying the adults.

And what's with the fairy-prancing fruity name and gay badge avatar? Is that supposed to be ironic or revealing your true self. Either way, GO HOME,YOUR MOTHER WANTS YOU TO FINISH YOUR STRAINED PEAS!

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharkey wrote:
Shut up.
</quote>
Tsk tsk tsk
Boooring, dumb troll.

Dang are you lame.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Isn't it odd that Ki Mare and Chartreuse share the same dysfunction when it comes to copying and pasting material into "their" posts?

Smirk that

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
butthole sex is nasty!!! use tolerance toward me and others that don't like men doing each other in the butthole.. or swallowing each others load...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,401 - 73,420 of93,251
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

344 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min ocxz 114,695
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min It aint necessarily so 717,138
Who really controls America and other Western c... 27 min yon 48
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 29 min MUQ1 36,420
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 1 hr brian c toney 392
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr gort 223,290
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 1 hr Yassir 62
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr hojo 530,344
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr andet1987 171,519