Yes

No

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#79967 Dec 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay unions are a violent, defective contradiction on fundamental evolutionary principles.
There, no religion.
Smile.
<quoted text>
None of the gay twirl you posted addresses the facts I posted.
Smile.
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just babbling now.
What a Jackass.
Hardly.

Reality just bitch slapped you and now you are in shock.

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
_Chartreuse_

Buffalo, NY

#79968 Dec 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay unions are a violent, defective contradiction on fundamental evolutionary principles.
There, no religion.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Smile.
<quoted text>
Hardly.
Smirk.
Bitch slapped?
Smirk?

How old are you, ten?
Neither of those works on Topix.
Go back to your mother. She has you hot cocoa waiting, and a fresh pampers.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#79969 Dec 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There, no religion.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Smile.
<quoted text>
Hardly.
Smirk.
What happened? Did you just slap your own face?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Supra

Mountain View, CA

#79970 Dec 14, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened? Did you just slap your own face?
Now it's your turn to inanely say SCOOT!
Supra

Mountain View, CA

#79971 Dec 14, 2012
or was it SCAT!

Anyway, something that signifies you think you are in some role playing game rather than a Topix thread.
KiMare the Monster Mutter

Bucharest, Romania

#79972 Dec 14, 2012
I AM KiMare!

If I say "bitch slapped", then I mean PHYSICALLY bitch slapped, by a REAL hand in a REAL role-playing game.

And YOU ARE STUNG BY IT!

You lose points and I gain them. THAT's how Topix role-playing games work.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#79974 Dec 14, 2012
What a bunch of anti homo babbling baffoons....[sigh] If your claim to be straight and are still babbling on this thread like you have been for the past months or years even, then maybe it's time for you to re evaluate your orientation because your definitely not straight, more so just gay and infatuated with homosexuality in general looking to get sucked off. Get a life you closeted peter puffin' wannabes.. You know what you are, stop hiding and come out the closet already (Bob, Kimare, ect. you know who you are) Get some dick(or pussy) already and STFU already. Quit beatin around the bush and start beating your buddy's meat! Sheesh.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#79975 Dec 14, 2012
Mick Scott wrote:
I do not believe people are born homosexual and that it is by conditioning, whether at school or in early life
It should be corrected and I find same sex abhorrent
I am not a Christian and adhere to no recognised faith but do not call me atheist I don't where a tag and we believe in creation, no written or sung word, no icons or craven images of a man dying on a cross.
No temples, no congregations but the love of our creator who demands no prayer or worship but our respect
There are not many of us but as 2016 draws close more adherents are seeking the Path
We have rebirth for the others is only Eternal night
Oh get real already... you obviously say that because you never have been and never will be gay. Those who are gay know the truth and people like yourself just want to deny it no matter what. Haven't you been keeping up with the news lately, there is constantly more and more evidence that homosexuality is genetic. Educate yourself better. Just because you can't find the answer as to why people are gay doesn't mean that they're not and just confused. I knew I was gay all my life so who are you to say I wasn't born that way? Nobody.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#79976 Dec 14, 2012
Oh, btw, I most certainly do believe in God and am a Christian, just not heterosexual.. What's so bad about that? Nadda damn thing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Zoro

Palmer, TX

#79977 Dec 14, 2012
T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
What a bunch of anti homo babbling baffoons....[sigh] If your claim to be straight and are still babbling on this thread like you have been for the past months or years even, then maybe it's time for you to re evaluate your orientation because your definitely not straight, more so just gay and infatuated with homosexuality in general looking to get sucked off. Get a life you closeted peter puffin' wannabes.. You know what you are, stop hiding and come out the closet already (Bob, Kimare, ect. you know who you are) Get some dick(or pussy) already and STFU already. Quit beatin around the bush and start beating your buddy's meat! Sheesh.
Tony the Tiger,
do you have an suggestions or techniques in oral & anal sex. My partner has a very large penis. When we have sex it is very painful to my prostate.....Any advice would help.

Location hidden

#79978 Dec 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There, no religion.
Smile.

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch slapped?
Smirk?
How old are you, ten?
Neither of those works on Topix.
Go back to your mother. She has you hot cocoa waiting, and a fresh pampers.
<quoted text>
None of the gay twirl ad homoan attack you posted addresses the facts I posted.
Smile.

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#79979 Dec 15, 2012
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony the Tiger,
do you have an suggestions or techniques in oral & anal sex. My partner has a very large penis. When we have sex it is very painful to my prostate.....Any advice would help.
Sorry, I have no suggestions for posers. Go talk to a sex and relationship counselor, unfortunately I am not one so I can't help you but if you had common sense, you'd know what to do, considering that your not really gay anyways..
T0ny_the_TiGer

Hillsborough, NC

#79980 Dec 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There, no religion.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Smile.
All lies and bullshit comming from the lesbian trapped in a man's body, cynic claimed to remain barbarian... LOL what a stupid concept. Didn't realize that you were a tranny but okay... whateva. You can keep on makin up all the bullshit you want to rationalize in your irrational mind. Your posts constantly prove that you truly are an idiot. I hope you don't have children, I would hate to see you lead a bad example like your are now. Completely idotic and arrogant. The way you think, you definitely have more mental problems than any homosexual could ever have, confused tranny wannabe.
[rolls eyes]
jimo

Molalla, OR

#79981 Dec 15, 2012
T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> All lies and bullshit comming from the lesbian trapped in a man's body, cynic claimed to remain barbarian... LOL what a stupid concept. Didn't realize that you were a tranny but okay... whateva. You can keep on makin up all the bullshit you want to rationalize in your irrational mind. Your posts constantly prove that you truly are an idiot. I hope you don't have children, I would hate to see you lead a bad example like your are now. Completely idotic and arrogant. The way you think, you definitely have more mental problems than any homosexual could ever have, confused tranny wannabe.
[rolls eyes]
Tony , you are probabbly a nice guy , you were not born the way you are , you have made a bad choice in your life , I have to say you are a proffessed christian , one who is not living up to what God wants , I have a daughter who is a lesbian J love her much , but I do not think she is doing right . I cannot change you or her ,thats up to you and God . Also I am sorry for the cruide comments by the other proffessed christian on this sight , Crist died for all of us , but He wants us as He is not as we are .
_Chartreuse_

Buffalo, NY

#79982 Dec 15, 2012
jimo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony , you are probabbly a nice guy , you were not born the way you are , you have made a bad choice in your life , I have to say you are a proffessed christian , one who is not living up to what God wants , I have a daughter who is a lesbian J love her much , but I do not think she is doing right . I cannot change you or her ,thats up to you and God . Also I am sorry for the cruide comments by the other proffessed christian on this sight , Crist died for all of us , but He wants us as He is not as we are .
Since you hate your life so much, why not just take the _Charteuse_ advice and walk with the trains.
Supra

Mountain View, CA

#79983 Dec 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There, no religion.
Smile.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
None of the gay twirl ad homoan attack you posted addresses the facts I posted.
Smile.
Smirk.
Bitch slapped?
Smirk?
How old are you anyway, ten

We know you are a loser with no job and no real life people to talk to from your high post count.
Yet you are absurdly PROUD of it!
You just don't get it. You are too stupid to get it.
KiMare the Monster Mutter

Bucharest, Romania

#79984 Dec 15, 2012
I AM KiMare!

If I say "bitch slapped", then I mean PHYSICALLY bitch slapped, by a REAL hand in a REAL role-playing game.

And YOU ARE STUNG BY IT!

You lose points and I gain them. THAT is how Topix role-playing games work.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!
WasteWater

Germany

#79985 Dec 15, 2012
BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!!
WITH THE EDGE OF WETNESS!!

I command ye ..

B E G O N E !

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#79986 Dec 15, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!!
WITH THE EDGE OF WETNESS!!
I command ye ..
B E G O N E !
Indeed!!!

Location hidden

#79987 Dec 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There, no religion.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Smile.
T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
<quoted text> All lies and bullshit comming from the lesbian trapped in a man's body, cynic claimed to remain barbarian... LOL what a stupid concept. Didn't realize that you were a tranny but okay... whateva. You can keep on makin up all the bullshit you want to rationalize in your irrational mind. Your posts constantly prove that you truly are an idiot. I hope you don't have children, I would hate to see you lead a bad example like your are now. Completely idotic and arrogant. The way you think, you definitely have more mental problems than any homosexual could ever have, confused tranny wannabe.
[rolls eyes]
I post a simple scientific fact, and you go into a frenzied, limp wristed gay twirl hissy fit?

Must have stepped on your toe there, huh?

Bazinga!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min BenAdam 773,940
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Remnant of 144000 604,799
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Tony17 559,025
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 9 min WasteWater 5,091
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min Remnant of 144000 39,338
Stop buying Chinese 18 min Doctor REALITY 3
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 21 min His Eminency dr S... 33,165
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 54 min HipGnosis 175,551
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web