created by: Travis Morgan | Oct 27, 2007

Top Stories

56,615 votes

Is homosexuality a sin?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No

Comments (Page 3,667)

Showing posts 73,321 - 73,340 of93,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79942
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Rehab wrote:
<quoted text>
My stats came from peter puffers on this forum, dickhead...... Critical thinking skills? Perhaps you get some reading skills. What's the suicide statistic for heterosexuals (critical thinking hummm). Tell me have you ever heard of anyone committing suicide because they were heterosexual. What a dumb ass. Speaking of........., you look like you're straining to shit out a but(t) full of semen. Go hang yourself......
U Angry, dumbass.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79943
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

7

Rehab wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you agreeing to? A mutant class of degenerates want to impose their sick ways upon the majority is American? STFU. Doesn't matter how loud you protest, you will always be a mutant. An abomination to Nature.
B.S. You have more than proven who the degenerate is.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79944
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

9

8

6

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
People who hide ugliness behind "Christian" veils are NOT Christian at all, but disgusting haters. Your agenda is not disguised in any way by being in the form of a loaded question. No, you are not Christian in any sense of the word.
Yep.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79946
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

12

5

4

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
People who hide ugliness behind "Christian" veils are NOT Christian at all, but disgusting haters. Your agenda is not disguised in any way by being in the form of a loaded question. No, you are not Christian in any sense of the word.
Brilliant post.

I take back anything bad I ever said about you.
_Chartreuse_

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79948
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

14

12

10

You are dumb as bricks.
The only ones left.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79949
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

6

4

4

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
Qu_innocence -
Only a truly stupid person says that.
You are a truly stupid person.
Dumb as bricks. And scum to boot.
I agree with you 100%.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79950
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the facts straight you stupid.The perverse and degenerate Homo doing is murderous for the human nature.
Worse than these guys?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Apr 12

Sharon Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79951
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

17

16

13

All I can do is sit back and laugh at the shallow minded and ignorant Christians on these posts. It humors me to see your stupidity and see how judgemental you get over something you know nothing about, but refuse to listen to anything but your previously known bigotry.

Have to love it, your ignorance is your bliss (and my amusement).

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79952
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

20

20

20

Sure_about that wrote:
All I can do is sit back and laugh at the shallow minded and ignorant Christians on these posts. It humors me to see your stupidity and see how judgemental you get over something you know nothing about, but refuse to listen to anything but your previously known bigotry.
Have to love it, your ignorance is your bliss (and my amusement).
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Gay unions are a violent, defective contradiction on fundamental evolutionary principles.

There, no religion.

Smile.
Youse be one dumb hoho

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79953
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

19

19

19

WasteWater wrote:
There sure is one stupid person living in Longview Texas. Any why would anyone try to live in Buffalo New York. Way too much wet snow.
Hey punk I'm from Longview TX. Why you trying to start shiiiiiit for? Go pack some fudge and stfu azz rump.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79954
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

20

20

19

I do not believe people are born homosexual and that it is by conditioning, whether at school or in early life

It should be corrected and I find same sex abhorrent

I am not a Christian and adhere to no recognised faith but do not call me atheist I don't where a tag and we believe in creation, no written or sung word, no icons or craven images of a man dying on a cross.
No temples, no congregations but the love of our creator who demands no prayer or worship but our respect
There are not many of us but as 2016 draws close more adherents are seeking the Path
We have rebirth for the others is only Eternal night
Supra

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79955
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

22

21

21

Sure_about that wrote:
All I can do is sit back and laugh at the shallow minded and ignorant Christians on these posts. It humors me to see your stupidity and see how judgemental you get over something you know nothing about, but refuse to listen to anything but your previously known bigotry.
Have to love it, your ignorance is your bliss (and my amusement).
Your "amusement" fools no one.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79956
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

14

14

12

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay unions are a violent, defective contradiction on fundamental evolutionary principles.
There, no religion.
Smile.
Nasty judgmental BS. GFYS

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79957
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

13

13

13

Youse be one dumb hoho wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey punk I'm from Longview TX. Why you trying to start shiiiiiit for? Go pack some fudge and stfu azz rump.
Who let the village idiot out?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79958
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

13

13

13

Mick Scott wrote:
I do not believe people are born homosexual and that it is by conditioning, whether at school or in early life
It should be corrected and I find same sex abhorrent
I am not a Christian and adhere to no recognised faith but do not call me atheist I don't where a tag and we believe in creation, no written or sung word, no icons or craven images of a man dying on a cross.
No temples, no congregations but the love of our creator who demands no prayer or worship but our respect
There are not many of us but as 2016 draws close more adherents are seeking the Path
We have rebirth for the others is only Eternal night
That is delusional drivel unless you can prove the following in order.

1. Prove your God exists using tangible and verifiable, non-ontological evidence.
2. Prove your God is the right God.
3. Prove your book is God's real book.
4. Prove your book has never been mistranslated or misinterpreted.
5. Prove that your interpretation is the correct interpretation.

Good Luck with that freak.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79959
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

14

14

11

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay unions are a violent, defective contradiction on fundamental evolutionary principles.
There, no religion.
Smile.
There are plenty of straights to keep breeding. Why must everyone procreate? We are already overpopulated in the world as it is.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79960
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

11

10

8

Mick Scott wrote:
I do not believe people are born homosexual and that it is by conditioning, whether at school or in early life
It should be corrected and I find same sex abhorrent
I am not a Christian and adhere to no recognised faith but do not call me atheist I don't where a tag and we believe in creation, no written or sung word, no icons or craven images of a man dying on a cross.
No temples, no congregations but the love of our creator who demands no prayer or worship but our respect
There are not many of us but as 2016 draws close more adherents are seeking the Path
We have rebirth for the others is only Eternal night
If I was ever born straight I don't ever remember liking the opposite sex. All I know is I like other men.
Polly Parrot

Scotts Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79961
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

5

sqUaWk
Supra

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79962
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

19

18

17

Your squawk fools no one.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79963
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

20

20

20

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay unions are a violent, defective contradiction on fundamental evolutionary principles.
There, no religion.
Smile.
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nasty judgmental BS. GFYS
Now it's not just religion, but science that is judgmental?

Have denial much? Anger? Mouth rashes?

Get help.

Smirk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,321 - 73,340 of93,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

480 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min IPSEC 716,349
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Chess 529,904
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min JudgeNJury 255,661
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min waleed sadat 114,609
I'm a girl wanting other girls. 23 min CentralParkW 15
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 27 min WildWeirdWillie 171,438
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min Here For Now 598,732
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 44 min Hidingfromyou 223,140
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••