No

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#79530 Nov 30, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Bzzzt! Wrong.
Sad, once again you quickly descend into gay twirl and scoffing.

What a waste of a man and a mind...

Location hidden

#79531 Nov 30, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget, I am a lesbian trapped in a straight man. The best minds of both worlds all in one!
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really a stupid statement. You are a hermaphrodite by your own admission. Why do you pretend to be anything else. A lesbian is a genetic female attracted to the same sex. Are you a genetic female?
Yes.

You only caught half the diagnosis.

I am a hermaphroditic genetic chimera (hence my name Kimare'a). Genetically both a male and a female (lesbian).

:-)
keep Dreaming

Buffalo, NY

#79532 Nov 30, 2012
Ha

Location hidden

#79533 Nov 30, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget, I am a lesbian trapped in a straight man. The best minds of both worlds all in one!
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that make you stupid or something?
Hardly, even if the lesbian were blonde, the straight man would compensate. In fact, that would make him look like a genius.

Guess

Hyden, KY

#79534 Nov 30, 2012
msmai wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so lame. I think that is the oldest homophobic rant in the world. Whoever said that we all had to be Christians and worship this jealous, conceited creature we call God?

Your are ignorant, unbelieving piece of crap. When u get to hell, and u will, ur gonna remember wat u said about God. By then it's too late for ur pathetic soul, why God allows u to breath is beyond me, but he is after all a loving
And kind God. Someone like u doesn't deserve.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79535 Nov 30, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes.
You only caught half the diagnosis.
I am a hermaphroditic genetic chimera (hence my name Kimare'a). Genetically both a male and a female (lesbian).
Not really because it is an either/or proposition. You are an imaginary lesbian, but we can see you imagine all kinds of things anyway.

Whatever.....

Location hidden

#79536 Nov 30, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hardly, even if the lesbian were blonde, the straight man would compensate. In fact, that would make him look like a genius.
Your aren't a straight man either. Men don't have a vagina right? You are a hermaphrodite. That defines you.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#79537 Nov 30, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So why do you hate gay men but identify with gay women? Are you daft?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#79541 Nov 30, 2012
Rehab wrote:
<quoted text>
My stats came from peter puffers on this forum, dickhead......
I'm not psychic, moron.
Critical thinking skills? Perhaps you get some reading skills. What's the suicide statistic for heterosexuals (critical thinking hummm). Tell me have you ever heard of anyone committing suicide because they were heterosexual. What a dumb ass. Speaking of........., you look like you're straining to shit out a but(t) full of semen. Go hang yourself......
It must really suck to be you. Oh well, not my problem.:)

San Francisco

#79542 Nov 30, 2012
Rehab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buttryder. Your constant ring around the rosie rants makes no sense. Heard queers like to eat poo poo is that right. You like licking another mans ass(O) and having him piss all over you. Shiteeeee man, I thought Fabio was romantic. He can't hold a candle of fecal matter to you buttmuncher.....
In other words you can't refute what I said, so you are left with third-grade level insults. You are so stupid it must hurt. Not to mention your obsession with bodily functions. Seek help.

San Francisco

#79543 Nov 30, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.
Hey Bob, have you met Rehab? He shares your obsession with gay sex. You two should meet for coffee.

Location hidden

#79544 Nov 30, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If the essence of us were the physical, you are right. It isn't.
If you truly believed that, you would have no problem with people begin gay and having loving committed relationships.
What a Jackass.

Location hidden

#79545 Nov 30, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you hate gay men but identify with gay women? Are you daft?
Hey Lulu? Looks like you really pissed off some troll. They went to a great effort to post ten icons. What Jackasses hey?

San Francisco

#79546 Nov 30, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly believed that, you would have no problem with people begin gay and having loving committed relationships.
What a Jackass.
LOL! Touche.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#79550 Nov 30, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Touche.
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bob

Seattle, WA

#79551 Nov 30, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bob, have you met Rehab? He shares your obsession with gay sex. You two should meet for coffee.
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bob

Seattle, WA

#79552 Nov 30, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to impress me with silly Bible quotes Bob?
What a Jackass. WW is right about you.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#79553 Nov 30, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
It seems Lulu doesn't care about your book of lies. Now you can run along Skippy.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#79554 Nov 30, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Condemning people with your Book of Lies makes you a supreme sinner.

See you in Hell bro.

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#79555 Nov 30, 2012
Homosexuality, while not to all our tastes, is also a creation of God if you so believe in Him to be the creator of everything.

Homosexuality is nature's way of controlling a burgeoning population. Kind of like lemmings running off a cliff. In certain fish species, population is controlled this way. It makes sense from a natural standpoint that homosexuality is only nature's response to overpopulation.

I watched a rather interesting study years back that showed that in the majority of cases, homosexuality is not a learned trait, rather a trait as in being left-handed.

I don't think homosexuals would exist if they were not part of the divine plan. Heterosexual men shouldn't feel threatened, rather the abundance of homosexuals leaves the picking rather sweet.

With a population that is quickly becoming worldwide a 10:1 ratio (Women to men); if even 10% of those men are homosexual, that leaves a whole lot more for heterosexual men.

Even the ugliest meanest sumbitch out there stands the chance of finding a woman to put up with his crap.

Celebrate difference.:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min It aint necessari... 740,079
gimmie shelter 12 min dirty white boy- 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min truth 543,045
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Aura Mytha 227,752
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 22 min Edthirty 3,144
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min Epiphany2 601,159
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min onemale 259,657
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr HipGnosis 173,812

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••