Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

57,216 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

queers 2 many

United States

#79509 Nov 29, 2012
Where are the queers tonight? What happened, Warrior ran off the but pirates. We can only hope......Rehab is one smart dude.....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79510 Nov 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget, I am a lesbian trapped in a straight man. The best minds of both worlds all in one!
That's really a stupid statement. You are a hermaphrodite by your own admission. Why do you pretend to be anything else. A lesbian is a genetic female attracted to the same sex. Are you a genetic female?
Sinners beware

Portsmouth, OH

#79511 Nov 29, 2012
God instituted and designed marriage between a man and a woman (Genesis 2:18-25). There are a number of reasons why He did so.

The complementary structure of the male and female anatomy is obviously designed for the normal husband-wife relationships. Clearly, design in human biology supports heterosexuality and contradicts homosexuality.

The combination of male and female enables man (and the animals) to produce and nurture offspring as commanded in Genesis 1:28 “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth.” This command is repeated to Noah after the Flood (Genesis 8:15-17). But procreation is not the only reason God made humans as sexual beings. The BUWA report affirms “that sexual intimacy between husband and wife is good, and is intended by God for bonding, pleasure and procreation.

Thirdly, God gave man and woman complementary roles in order to strengthen the family unit. Woman was to be the helper that man needed (Genesis 2:18). However, the woman's role as the helpmate is certainly not an inferior one. The enterprising God-fearing woman in Proverbs 31:10-31 is an inspiring role model..........
“…Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortion ers will inherit the kingdom of God”(1 Corinthians 6:9-10).
African

Johannesburg, South Africa

#79512 Nov 29, 2012
Im an atheist and believe gay people deserve to be respected. The bible was written by men, NO GOD wrote the bible! Gay people are not hurting others so leave them alone!!!!!!!!!!
Sinners beware

Portsmouth, OH

#79513 Nov 29, 2012
African wrote:
Im an atheist and believe gay people deserve to be respected. The bible was written by men, NO GOD wrote the bible! Gay people are not hurting others so leave them alone!!!!!!!!!!
You can put God aside but You are still left with this reality......The gay way of life would ultimately lead to extinction, so how in any way could that lifestyle be NORMAL?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#79514 Nov 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget, I am a lesbian trapped in a straight man. The best minds of both worlds all in one!
Does that make you stupid or something?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#79515 Nov 29, 2012
Sinners beware wrote:
God instituted and designed marriage between a man and a woman (Genesis 2:18-25). There are a number of reasons why He did so.
The complementary structure of the male and female anatomy is obviously designed for the normal husband-wife relationships. Clearly, design in human biology supports heterosexuality and contradicts homosexuality.
The combination of male and female enables man (and the animals) to produce and nurture offspring as commanded in Genesis 1:28 “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth.” This command is repeated to Noah after the Flood (Genesis 8:15-17). But procreation is not the only reason God made humans as sexual beings. The BUWA report affirms “that sexual intimacy between husband and wife is good, and is intended by God for bonding, pleasure and procreation.
Thirdly, God gave man and woman complementary roles in order to strengthen the family unit. Woman was to be the helper that man needed (Genesis 2:18). However, the woman's role as the helpmate is certainly not an inferior one. The enterprising God-fearing woman in Proverbs 31:10-31 is an inspiring role model..........
“…Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortion ers will inherit the kingdom of God”(1 Corinthians 6:9-10).
Not really but thanks for sharing your delusions with us.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#79516 Nov 29, 2012
Sinners beware wrote:
<quoted text> You can put God aside but You are still left with this reality......The gay way of life would ultimately lead to extinction, so how in any way could that lifestyle be NORMAL?
There is no gay way of life. Being gay is simply one's sexual orientation. Though you might like to know that so you wouldn't post stupid shit like this.
april

Huntington, WV

#79517 Nov 29, 2012
Travis Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
How right you are. Also read Romans and Jude. They have several passages on the fact that is it a sin worthy of death...
If you would actually talk to a homosexual you would know that it is not a lifestyle that is chosen . It is something that happens naturally. And I say if something feels that natural then how can it be wrong. God loves everyone. We vare all sinners remember. God made each and every person special. He made homosexuals just as he made heterosexuals. He wants us to be diverse. Why does anyone care who someone else chooses to share their life with? Do you think its contagious? Or maybe you secretly desire to be a homosexual and the thought threatens you so much that you have to hate it and everyone like that so you wont be that way youorself. There is no reason to hate someone so much for being different.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#79518 Nov 29, 2012
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Bob

Tenino, WA

#79519 Nov 29, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no gay way of life. Being gay is simply one's sexual orientation. Though you might like to know that so you wouldn't post stupid shit like this.
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#79520 Nov 29, 2012
Hey Bob.

Thanks for sharing your fantasy world with us. Now please run along. We don't care about your delusional sky fairy world.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#79521 Nov 29, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares Bob?

That's your fantasy. Your God doesn't exist. Your God is unworthy of worship anyway. Only a complete Jackass would post that shit over and over Bob.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#79522 Nov 30, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really a stupid statement. You are a hermaphrodite by your own admission. Why do you pretend to be anything else. A lesbian is a genetic female attracted to the same sex. Are you a genetic female?

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

Location hidden

#79524 Nov 30, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Golly Bob, I wiped my ass with those passages yesterday.

LMAO, what a Jackass!!!

Posting that shit is supposed to make me join your flock of idiots? Not bloody likely Bob.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#79525 Nov 30, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares Bob?
That's your fantasy. Your God doesn't exist. Your God is unworthy of worship anyway. Only a complete Jackass would post that shit over and over Bob.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

Bob

Tenino, WA

#79526 Nov 30, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really but thanks for sharing your delusions with us.
Psalm 14:1-3 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God."

Bob

Tenino, WA

#79527 Nov 30, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Golly Bob, I wiped my ass with those passages yesterday.
LMAO, what a Jackass!!!
Posting that shit is supposed to make me join your flock of idiots? Not bloody likely Bob.
On judgment day. All the limp wristed lisping faggots will be runung for their lives. There will be no place to run from the Son of mnn. All the evil faggotts will be condemened to hell for etrnity with their father, the devil. They will be sucking for Satan in the flames and stench of hell, where they belong.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#79528 Nov 30, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 14:1-3 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God."
Still trying to impress me with silly Bible quotes Bob?

What a Jackass. WW is right about you.

Location hidden

#79529 Nov 30, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
On judgment day. All the limp wristed lisping faggots will be runung for their lives. There will be no place to run from the Son of mnn. All the evil faggotts will be condemened to hell for etrnity with their father, the devil. They will be sucking for Satan in the flames and stench of hell, where they belong.
Oh great. Look at you heaping a load of steamy crap on people you don't even know. What Jackass. Who what's to join you in your stinkin' after life?

Better look after your own sins nasty little man.

Besides. My relationship with God is between God and me and nobody else. Mind your our fringin business jackass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Epiphany2 601,186
I think I was raped while passed out!! 7 min Truth 13
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min ChristineM 740,318
Christians Are Afraid To Speak Out Against Sin 11 min Witness 1
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 15 min tarek 895
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 25 min Edthirty 3,148
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min ChristineM 227,897
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr hojo 543,118
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Lost In Transition 173,858
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr AussieBobby 259,728