Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "
I ran out of toilet paper the other day. I used the book of Leviticus.

Thought you might like to know that.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

hot_gamama wrote:
read leviticus...i do remember reading in genesis that GOD CREATED adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE
Never trust people who've only ever read the one book. The above quote is a result of how they turn out.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I ran out of toilet paper the other day. I used the book of Leviticus.
Thought you might like to know that.
So your ass is Kosher now? ;)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So your ass is Kosher now? ;)
It is cleaner than before :)

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
In many ways I think the argument about whether being gay or straight is a choice or not misses the point. It is a good thing that science learn more about human sexuality, as with any other area of knowledge, but at the end of the day, the causes for human sexuality aren't the moral point. The point is that people have the right to be what they are, choice or not. No one else has any right to dictate which consenting adult someone can love in a free and just society. It's ridiculous to think otherwise.
But of course, religious nitwits could care less about a free and just society. They dream of a top-down authoritarian theocracy, completely antithetical to Democracy, and certainly against the founding values of the United States. In that sense, they are fundamentally anti-American.
Exactly.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Denial. Gays would have been accepted long ago and everywhere now.
Smile.
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial? LOL! You are the one denying reality which is right in your face.
So, are you going to cry when DOMA goes away?
I notice you have no explanation for the thousands of years of failure. Everywhere.

You are the one saying redumbant genders are just the same as diverse genders.

You are the one saying a contractual relationship between duplicate genders is just the same as marriage vows.

You are the one saying children aren't a consideration of marriage.

You are the one saying inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning sex is the same as the evolutionary design of a penis/vagina union.

I could go on, but the denial is clear.

DOMA may or may not go away for a while. What won't change is the reality of distinction between gay unions and marriage.

The fact is, the closer an imposter gets to the real thing, the more it is exposed as a fake. Bring it on!

Smirk.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Denial. Gays would have been accepted long ago and everywhere now.
Smile.
<quoted text>
I notice you have no explanation for the thousands of years of failure. Everywhere.
You are the one saying a contractual relationship between duplicate genders is just the same as marriage vows.
You are the one saying inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning sex is the same as the evolutionary design of a penis/vagina union.
DOMA may or may not go away for a while. What won't change is the reality of distinction between gay unions and marriage.
The fact is, the closer an imposter gets to the real thing, the more it is exposed as a fake. Bring it on!
Smirk.
In your mind perhaps, but again, it isn't much of a mind.

If I were you, I wouldn't worry about that too much.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
In many ways I think the argument about whether being gay or straight is a choice or not misses the point. It is a good thing that science learn more about human sexuality, as with any other area of knowledge, but at the end of the day, the causes for human sexuality aren't the moral point. The point is that people have the right to be what they are, choice or not. No one else has any right to dictate which consenting adult someone can love in a free and just society. It's ridiculous to think otherwise.
But of course, religious nitwits could care less about a free and just society. They dream of a top-down authoritarian theocracy, completely antithetical to Democracy, and certainly against the founding values of the United States. In that sense, they are fundamentally anti-American.
What science has learned is that homosexuality is primarily a genetic defect. In fact, against the very basis of evolution.

Even more serious is the abuse of design that gay sex entails. To do that to another person is criminal. To allow it to be done is sick. All society pays a price for such sickness The denial of these simple facts is why homosexuality is such a unhealthy life style.

You expose your ignorant bigotry blaming Christians. Homosexuality has been rejected by every culture in human history. Far beyond the history and scope of any religion.

Be a man, take responsibility for your own denial!

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
In your mind perhaps, but again, it isn't much of a mind.
If I were you, I wouldn't worry about that too much.
You forget, I am a lesbian trapped in a straight man. The best minds of both worlds all in one!

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

KiMare wrote:
I don't need any. Racism and sexism have also existed for thousands of years. I have no explanation for that either. Do you?

You really lack critical thinking skills I see.
I don't even know what a redumbant gender is, much less make any claims about it.
It is, in an increasing number of places. Including the US.

Smirk.
How do you figure that?
Your value judgement don't affect reality. Sorry! LOL!
Yeah, but it's all on your side.:D
Talking to you is like listening in on a Flat Earth Society meeting. Totally irrelevant, yet still entertaining.

Sorry your worldview is going down the toilet. Actually, that's not true; I'm not sorry at all.

Smirk!

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What science has learned is that homosexuality is primarily a genetic defect.
Bzzzt! Wrong.
Rehab

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know that your statistic is accurate. What's the suicide statistic for heterosexuals?
Critical thinking skills: get some.
My stats came from peter puffers on this forum, dickhead...... Critical thinking skills? Perhaps you get some reading skills. What's the suicide statistic for heterosexuals (critical thinking hummm). Tell me have you ever heard of anyone committing suicide because they were heterosexual. What a dumb ass. Speaking of........., you look like you're straining to shit out a but(t) full of semen. Go hang yourself......
Rehab

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need any. Racism and sexism have also existed for thousands of years. I have no explanation for that either. Do you?
You really lack critical thinking skills I see.
<quoted text>
I don't even know what a redumbant gender is, much less make any claims about it.
<quoted text>
It is, in an increasing number of places. Including the US.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
How do you figure that?
<quoted text>
Your value judgement don't affect reality. Sorry! LOL!
<quoted text>
Yeah, but it's all on your side.:D
<quoted text>
Talking to you is like listening in on a Flat Earth Society meeting. Totally irrelevant, yet still entertaining.
Sorry your worldview is going down the toilet. Actually, that's not true; I'm not sorry at all.
Smirk!
Hey buttryder. Your constant ring around the rosie rants makes no sense. Heard queers like to eat poo poo is that right. You like licking another mans ass(O) and having him piss all over you. Shiteeeee man, I thought Fabio was romantic. He can't hold a candle of fecal matter to you buttmuncher.....
Rehab

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
If science can isolate the defective gene that causes homosexuality, would you consider hanging yourself knowing that you're a defective mutant? ButtPirate......
Rehab

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
What are you agreeing to? A mutant class of degenerates want to impose their sick ways upon the majority is American? STFU. Doesn't matter how loud you protest, you will always be a mutant. An abomination to Nature.
Rosa Winkel

Saint Marys, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
In many ways they already are. Homophobia is as socially unacceptable as racism in most of the urban first-world. And as people continue to move to urban areas and mix with different people, this will just increase. There will probably always be country bumpkins with their uneducated and unsophisticated superstitions and prejudices, but they will be increasingly marginalized. Hope for humanity after all.:)
Exactly :-)

All it took to cure my homophobia - from childhood religious conditioning - was one night in a gay bar, with a bunch of thoroughly charming blokes.
Rosa Winkel

Saint Marys, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial? LOL! You are the one denying reality which is right in your face.
So, are you going to cry when DOMA goes away?
That clown has yet to work out that denial is not an Egyptian river. LOLOL!
Rosa Winkel

Saint Marys, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Rehab wrote:
<quoted text>
If science can isolate the defective gene that causes homosexuality, would you consider hanging yourself knowing that you're a defective mutant? ButtPirate......
Show us how it's done - first.
Rosa Winkel

Saint Marys, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What science has learned is that homosexuality is primarily a genetic defect. In fact, against the very basis of evolution.
Even more serious is the abuse of design that gay sex entails. To do that to another person is criminal. To allow it to be done is sick. All society pays a price for such sickness The denial of these simple facts is why homosexuality is such a unhealthy life style.
You expose your ignorant bigotry blaming Christians. Homosexuality has been rejected by every culture in human history. Far beyond the history and scope of any religion.
Be a man, take responsibility for your own denial!
Smile.
Actually Dee Nile is Fred Nile's sister.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

495 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 4 min Naveen kumar 893
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Double Fine 729,373
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 225,555
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Seraphima 536,827
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 min Tim Osman 117,686
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Helmut Prince von... 599,511
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Dr_Zorderz 259,028
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••