|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look it's the return of the RUMPRUNNER! This ding dong knows everything there is to know about gayness, so you rookie but pirates listen closely!
Do you ever stop being a fucktard?.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look BenGAY is home from making another rump ranger "B" movie. What was the plot this time Mr. BenGAY? Did you take it in the front or in the back? Your movies are the same old thing day in and day out!
so is your stupidity darling... How big are you when its hard?.
Erica the Great

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your fairy tales with us. Would you like a Graham cracker now?
Brucie, you're the on living in the fairy tale. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. That's a witty come back.
Good on ya mate!
what a loser that one is! LMAO!!

“Faith means not wanting to ”

Since: Nov 10

know what is true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>He's as twinkie as a three dollar bill. I bet he has got a real fat butter ball just waiting for the right kind of stuffing! He wants you to spread gravy all over his giblets when you are finished. And then he wants you to slap his big hams and call him PUMPKIN for desert! LOL!
For someone supposedly "straight" you are obsessed with homosexuality and the lifestyles.... Hmmmm

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Erica the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Brucie, you're the on living in the fairy tale. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
You can go join your friend outside in the sand box. He already had his milk and crackers.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like you want enjoy playing with them, you sure do know allot. You come across as obsessed with the lifestyle.
Just because you think 'America the invader' is the greatest country does not mean the rest of us do. In reality every other country that you call allies are using you while you guys get poor and poor, suck on that if you can find time to get the dick out of your mouth!
Why so hostile tinkerbell? Did we slap your little pathetic country around once and made you sit down and STFU! We can do it again in a heart beat. You owe us, if it wasn't for America you probably wouldn't even be here. Your family would have lived out their lifes in the gas chamber more than likely. America is even tolerant of you peter puffers. If you want to suck the ding dong then go right ahead ding dong! In other countries they would cut your head off. Now get down on your knees, no not to blow me, get on your knees and thank God for America! You COWARDS owe us a debt of gratitude!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever stop being a fucktard?.
DO you ever stop sucking COCKA doodle doo?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
so is your stupidity darling... How big are you when its hard?.
Big enough for your fat face to choke on honey buns!
Erica the Great

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone supposedly "straight" you are obsessed with homosexuality and the lifestyles.... Hmmmm
And you're not? Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black. You're pathetic, you freak.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
For somebody as gay as you, you sure are in denial twinkle toes!
Erica the Great

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go join your friend outside in the sand box. He already had his milk and crackers.
Go back to bed gramps... your medicine is wearing off.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

I'm sure if my son (or daughter) were gay, and as successful as human beings as they are today, I'd be just as proud of them as I am with them as they are now. Their sexual preference has nothing to do with how proud of them I am.
If I were your mother, though, I'd be so embarrassed to call you a son. You're a sick, obnoxious, bigoted and hateful asswipe, with no sense of compassion or understanding.
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am not your sweetie, you sick perverted pole smoker. I am sure your family is proud to have a flaming peter puffer over for Thanksgiving dinner!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Roadrunner wrote:
I'm sure if my son (or daughter) were gay, and as successful as human beings as they are today, I'd be just as proud of them as I am with them as they are now. Their sexual preference has nothing to do with how proud of them I am.
If I were your mother, though, I'd be so embarrassed to call you a son. You're a sick, obnoxious, bigoted and hateful asswipe, with no sense of compassion or understanding.<quoted text>
Nice name calling RUMPRUNNER! Did you teach your little darlings how to call people names also. I bet you are so proud of your little rug rats when they call people asswipe. I wonder where they learned that from! I am sure your little parasites would be so proud of their daddy knowing he is on a GAY web site promoting diversity! LMAO! Just admit it RUMPRUNNER you desire to smoke a pole, you are close to coming out of the closet. Just do it, do it already!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Nice name calling RUMPRUNNER! Did you teach your little darlings how to call people names also. I bet you are so proud of your little rug rats when they call people asswipe. I wonder where they learned that from! I am sure your little parasites would be so proud of their daddy knowing he is on a GAY web site promoting diversity! LMAO! Just admit it RUMPRUNNER you desire to smoke a pole, you are close to coming out of the closet. Just do it, do it already!
Your posts are tiresome.

YAWN

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Big enough for your fat face to choke on honey buns!
who the hell keeps judging you "funny"? You're not funny at all haha. quit making fake accounts and judging yourself you child.

know what is true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>For somebody as gay as you, you sure are in denial twinkle toes!
I am not in denial about anything. I know who I am and what I am, and all you do is make assumption about me.

Your self-loathing is becoming boring.

know what is true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why so hostile tinkerbell? Did we slap your little pathetic country around once and made you sit down and STFU! We can do it again in a heart beat. You owe us, if it wasn't for America you probably wouldn't even be here. Your family would have lived out their lifes in the gas chamber more than likely. America is even tolerant of you peter puffers. If you want to suck the ding dong then go right ahead ding dong! In other countries they would cut your head off. Now get down on your knees, no not to blow me, get on your knees and thank God for America! You COWARDS owe us a debt of gratitude!
Hahaha how ignorant are you... I owe you nothing, your pop yeah, but you have not done anything!
America has only caused conflict and pain in this century, along with financial ruin.

You are what's wrong with the American public.

know what is true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Erica the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're not? Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black. You're pathetic, you freak.
Thanks for your input... It has been noted but not taken as anything with substance.
Enjoy you day sunshine :D
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

You do realize that homosexuals can be Christian as well, don't you? And the original American Indians didn't know about the Christian God when they had their annual feasts, that turned into Thanksgiving? YOU ARE AN IDIOT. You are trying to hide some kind of deep dark rooted problem.
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the litle tinkerbell getting all upset. I bet he won't be able to swallow it all tonight! This rump ranger sounds like he is going to have an entire platoon of but pirates over to give thanks, thanks to who I don't know but thanks anyways! LOL! I am sure after they get all high on triptiphan and cocaine they will parade around in their high heels and scarfs and begin to devour each other in a peter puffer frenzy! What a sight that must be! SICK PATHETIC DEVIANTS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 538,640
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 min alexrabe 5,292
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Commander Bunny 257,783
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min KiMare 226,169
ferguson and the real race war 11 min andet1987 16
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Stilgar Fifrawi 732,558
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 25 min andet1987 997
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 173,259
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Epiphany2 599,750
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••