Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Faith means not wanting to ”

Since: Nov 10

know what is true.

#79085 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>EVERYBODY wants to come here! Even you foreign legion rump rangers! LMAO!
I am sorry, no they don't. It is one of the last places in the world I would like to visit, even for a stop over.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#79087 Nov 20, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to take comeback lessons. Your retorts are a little dry.
Honey,,, you need a life.. But the one you live here is YOUR problem not ours.

Hollywood, CA.

#79088 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>EVERYBODY wants to come here! Even you foreign legion rump rangers! LMAO!
yawn...

yer here more than anyone.. No life out there for you in the real world?

Hollywood, CA.

#79089 Nov 20, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
You wat to know how God feels about homosexuality? Three words: SODOM AND GOMMORAH
LMAO!!!!... YA want to know what GOD commanded about homosexuality?
Read the ten commandments... Nothing there about it.. Just as much as nothing of the space between yer ears...

Hollywood, CA.

#79090 Nov 20, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should stop petting the spitting cobra and pay more attention.
Maybe he should eatshit and die.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79092 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW you are boring. You are like a dog with a bone that has no meat left on it, you just won't let it go. I am not going to make excuses for my spelling previously because it is not an issue, except for you. Plus it is none of your business why there were errors.
Does it give you a boner to describe me in your same-sex fantasies?
I think you are obsessed with this forum to get out your self-hating same-sex desirers out, it much easier to hate on other people than to face yourself. I hope you learn to accept your sexuality one of these day, it is really sad to watch a person like this.
You sure do speak of boners a lot. DO you get hard talking to a strait guy? You want to suck it don't you twinkle toes. I hope you blow better than you spell Nancy Boy!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79093 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry, no they don't. It is one of the last places in the world I would like to visit, even for a stop over.
You know America is the greatest county on the face of the planet. You know we liberated your shyt hole country in the 40's! You know you want to blow every American Gay in this country as a show of appreciation!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79094 Nov 20, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
yawn...
yer here more than anyone.. No life out there for you in the real world?
Look BenGAY is home from making another rump ranger "B" movie. What was the plot this time Mr. BenGAY? Did you take it in the front or in the back? Your movies are the same old thing day in and day out!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79095 Nov 20, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he should eatshit and die.
He could do that by smoking your dirty shitty pole! Te Banas Huey!
Rick from Kansas

United States

#79096 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You sure do speak of boners a lot. DO you get hard talking to a strait guy? You want to suck it don't you twinkle toes. I hope you blow better than you spell Nancy Boy!
Warrior do you think that dude is really gay? If so he's my kinda cupcake. I love to stuff his butter ball for the holidays.

know what is true.

#79097 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You sure do speak of boners a lot. DO you get hard talking to a strait guy? You want to suck it don't you twinkle toes. I hope you blow better than you spell Nancy Boy!
I don't talk about them as much as you vomit your fantasies, and you ain't straight, who are you kidding, you are in denial .

Before you attack me about language,start using the appropriate language yourself, you have not been perfect yourself... Since when can a guy be a cannal???

know what is true.

#79098 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You know America is the greatest county on the face of the planet. You know we liberated your shyt hole country in the 40's! You know you want to blow every American Gay in this country as a show of appreciation!
Hahahaha, you are funny and deluded... Keep taking credit for your pop's work. What has America done for us recently? That's right caused the GFC, thanks allot for cause more poverty!

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#79099 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Did I get a little venom in your eye? LOL!
OMG. That's a witty come back.

Good on ya mate!
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

#79100 Nov 20, 2012
Wrong, wrong and wrong and wrong. Homosexuality is not about "butt sex", but about the sexual preference of being attracted to those of the same sex. Women AND men. Not just men having anal sex. What they want to teach children is understanding and compassion for those who may not be the standard heterosexual. Homosexuality has nothing to do with incest or beastiality or pedophilia (I know you didn't bring all those up, I'm simply being proactive, because your kind usually always end up going there anyways.)
Obviously, you weren't taught any of those skills (understanding and compassion and equality and all those other wonderful things that make a community great and strong.) You come off as a simple minded, ignorant bigot who hasn't a clue about what homosexuality is all about.
Ron May wrote:
Hmsxlty is a sin if you believe the Bible,(and possibly the Quoran)
For non-believers it may or may, or may not be mmrl, since they seem to be able to rationalize almost anything, abortion, hmsxlty, euthanasia, freeloading, and etc.
Better question is why does government continue to license sm-sx-mrrg? Licensing was originally to protect the health of society from the effects of ncst and etc. When sm-sx-mrrg is licensed that is obviously out the window. The real problem is when they want to teach ALL children how great btt-sx and sdmy is along with a whole list of other perversions.
Keep it out of schools, let JPs join who they want and Churches join who they want.
New York Inches Closer to Legalizing Bestiality and High School Homosexual Recruitment...
http://christwire.org/2011/06/new-york-inches...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79101 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't talk about them as much as you vomit your fantasies, and you ain't straight, who are you kidding, you are in denial .
Before you attack me about language,start using the appropriate language yourself, you have not been perfect yourself... Since when can a guy be a cannal???
I will type this really really slow so a fucktard foreigner like you can even understand it. You know you want ot come and live in this great country, you know you want to blow the real pros, and those are American gays! Nobody does gay like these rump rangers. They have parades and they prance around parks in scarfs and they have their little but pirate and rump ranger clubs! You know you want to play with these flamers, it's the big league! Don't you Nancy Boy!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79102 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha, you are funny and deluded... Keep taking credit for your pop's work. What has America done for us recently? That's right caused the GFC, thanks allot for cause more poverty!
All of you litte wannabe but pirates would be living in straw huts speaking german or japanese if it weren't for us! No need to thank me, it's just what we do for the people of this world!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79103 Nov 20, 2012
Rick from Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Warrior do you think that dude is really gay? If so he's my kinda cupcake. I love to stuff his butter ball for the holidays.
He's as twinkie as a three dollar bill. I bet he has got a real fat butter ball just waiting for the right kind of stuffing! He wants you to spread gravy all over his giblets when you are finished. And then he wants you to slap his big hams and call him PUMPKIN for desert! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79104 Nov 20, 2012
Roadrunner wrote:
Wrong, wrong and wrong and wrong. Homosexuality is not about "butt sex", but about the sexual preference of being attracted to those of the same sex. Women AND men. Not just men having anal sex. What they want to teach children is understanding and compassion for those who may not be the standard heterosexual. Homosexuality has nothing to do with incest or beastiality or pedophilia (I know you didn't bring all those up, I'm simply being proactive, because your kind usually always end up going there anyways.)
Obviously, you weren't taught any of those skills (understanding and compassion and equality and all those other wonderful things that make a community great and strong.) You come off as a simple minded, ignorant bigot who hasn't a clue about what homosexuality is all about.<quoted text>
Look it's the return of the RUMPRUNNER! This ding dong knows everything there is to know about gayness, so you rookie but pirates listen closely!

know what is true.

#79105 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I will type this really really slow so a fucktard foreigner like you can even understand it. You know you want ot come and live in this great country, you know you want to blow the real pros, and those are American gays! Nobody does gay like these rump rangers. They have parades and they prance around parks in scarfs and they have their little but pirate and rump ranger clubs! You know you want to play with these flamers, it's the big league! Don't you Nancy Boy!
Seems like you want enjoy playing with them, you sure do know allot. You come across as obsessed with the lifestyle.

Just because you think 'America the invader' is the greatest country does not mean the rest of us do. In reality every other country that you call allies are using you while you guys get poor and poor, suck on that if you can find time to get the dick out of your mouth!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79106 Nov 20, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
You wat to know how God feels about homosexuality? Three words: SODOM AND GOMMORAH
Thanks for sharing your fairy tales with us. Would you like a Graham cracker now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusions ... 548,399
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,168
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min lil whispers 602,134
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min ChristINSANITY is... 229,900
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 38 min Aura Mytha 5,443
short term relationship or date 40 min jude Joseph 2
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 55 min Assassins1997 105
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 261,613
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 3 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE