Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you are the sick one as little boys came your dirty perverted mind. I refer to my girlfriend as my girl... The same was inferred when I said 'boy'. Enjoy your perverted day...
Please have your mommy or gay lover proofread your garbage before you post it tinkerbell. You make no sense as usual! What is it with being a rump ranger that makes your IQ drop below 50?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Money does go to planned parenthood, but that funding does not go to abortion... Learn about your own county and stop being schooled by a foreigner!
It's all the same pool of money peter puffer. What would a fat lazy welfare taker like you know about taxes? Get a job Nancy Boy!

“Faith means not wanting to ”

Since: Nov 10

know what is true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Please have your mommy or gay lover proofread your garbage before you post it tinkerbell. You make no sense as usual! What is it with being a rump ranger that makes your IQ drop below 50?
My langange skills are fine sweetheart, just because I don't proof check my typings on this site mean nothing. I know you can get an understanding of what I am saying you just don't like your arse being handed to you.

know what is true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's all the same pool of money peter puffer. What would a fat lazy welfare taker like you know about taxes? Get a job Nancy Boy!
Um... Are this clueless in real like!?!? The recipients of abortion pay for it out of their pockets, the funding goes to other services.

Don't make assumptions about me... As seen so far you are hilariously wrong LMAO :D
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
My langange skills are fine sweetheart, just because I don't proof check my typings on this site mean nothing. I know you can get an understanding of what I am saying you just don't like your arse being handed to you.
Again you write like a peter puffer in kindergarten! I own you, you are my little BIOTCH! Tell your boyfriend that you won't be home for dinner because I am going to feed you the salami smothered in ball gravy!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... Are this clueless in real like!?!? The recipients of abortion pay for it out of their pockets, the funding goes to other services.
Don't make assumptions about me... As seen so far you are hilariously wrong LMAO :D
Dude read your junk before you post and stop smoking crack. I don't have any idea what you just said. Maybe you have down syndrome, I bet that really turns your boyfriend on!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text>
You can certainly pull my pud cowboy. I want to lick you all over.
This is from the supposedly 'married' gay who is a 'father'.

So sick and sad.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
That is hilarious you callede stupid and deceitful as that is what you are doing. You claim it was a abortion when it is in regards to morning after pill and weeks after birth control. You also claimed it was a Obama, when in fact it was the courts. I would not be surprised if you looked up deceitful and saw your ugly mug!
You have been owned by a non america, who does not love in America about America... This must be a sad day for you!
This fails to prove how homosexuality effects you life... As it doesn't!
It was a Court ruling about Obamacaresless.

Don't even visit.

Idiot.

know what is true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Again you write like a peter puffer in kindergarten! I own you, you are my little BIOTCH! Tell your boyfriend that you won't be home for dinner because I am going to feed you the salami smothered in ball gravy!
I don't want to hear your dirty fantasies... Learn to keep them to yourself or find the appropriate forum to share them. On top of that keep me out of them.

PS you own nothing!

know what is true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Dude read your junk before you post and stop smoking crack. I don't have any idea what you just said. Maybe you have down syndrome, I bet that really turns your boyfriend on!
You are just upset because a foreigner has a better understanding of how this particular service works in the US better than you and that I am able to bust your ignorant bubble.

know what is true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a Court ruling about Obamacaresless.
Don't even visit.
Idiot.
Don't throw a tantrum because you have been court out in your deception... Lying isn't pretty on anyone!
baby123

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

I don't think being a homosexual is a sin if you really feel that way but if your just experimenting it's a sin.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just upset because a foreigner has a better understanding of how this particular service works in the US better than you and that I am able to bust your ignorant bubble.
I get it now, your mother had a botched abortion and your head was squeezed really tight cutting off the blood flow to your brain. They probably thought you went to the baby heavan in the sky and threw you out in the trash only to have a trash man discover that you were somewhat still alive. Then you were adopted out to gay parents and as if you didn't have enough strikes against you had to grow up in a really confused home. So now you are torn between smoking pole and not. Well just do it but pirate follow your instincts and do what your parents taught you to do. It's obvious that you attended Special Ed classes growing up. Nobody will fault a peter puffer like you, if it feels good just do it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't throw a tantrum because you have been court out in your deception... Lying isn't pretty on anyone!
Do you even have a green card?

know what is true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I get it now, your mother had a botched abortion and your head was squeezed really tight cutting off the blood flow to your brain. They probably thought you went to the baby heavan in the sky and threw you out in the trash only to have a trash man discover that you were somewhat still alive. Then you were adopted out to gay parents and as if you didn't have enough strikes against you had to grow up in a really confused home. So now you are torn between smoking pole and not. Well just do it but pirate follow your instincts and do what your parents taught you to do. It's obvious that you attended Special Ed classes growing up. Nobody will fault a peter puffer like you, if it feels good just do it!
You have some twisted fantasies.... Have you ever thought about going to therapy to sought out these obsessive issues?

know what is true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even have a green card?
Why do I need a green card?
WARROR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some twisted fantasies.... Have you ever thought about going to therapy to sought out these obsessive issues?
You have some atrocious English have you ever thought about putting the salami sandwich down for a minute and getting an education?
WARROR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I need a green card?
If you want to meet American gays and smoke their poles you will need a green card to get into this great Nation. What a dumb but pirate!

know what is true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARROR wrote:
<quoted text>You have some atrocious English have you ever thought about putting the salami sandwich down for a minute and getting an education?
If all you have is to attack my English (which isn't that bad) and to go on about your homosexual fantasies, you have nothing.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARROR wrote:
<quoted text>You have some atrocious English have you ever thought about putting the salami sandwich down for a minute and getting an education?
Maybe you should stop petting the spitting cobra and pay more attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,641 - 72,660 of89,755
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

597 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min Sheilaa 110,268
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Joy 682,495
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Chess Jurist 513,214
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 8 min shovelhead72 52,616
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min scaritual 217,916
BDSM questions 16 min PoonDaddy 1
help and advice about sex 19 min SouthernGirl32 10
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Commander Bunny 250,651
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr waaasssuuup 596,737
•••
•••
•••