|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Dude read your junk before you post and stop smoking crack. I don't have any idea what you just said. Maybe you have down syndrome, I bet that really turns your boyfriend on!
You are just upset because a foreigner has a better understanding of how this particular service works in the US better than you and that I am able to bust your ignorant bubble.

“Faith means not wanting to ”

Since: Nov 10

know what is true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a Court ruling about Obamacaresless.
Don't even visit.
Idiot.
Don't throw a tantrum because you have been court out in your deception... Lying isn't pretty on anyone!
baby123

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

I don't think being a homosexual is a sin if you really feel that way but if your just experimenting it's a sin.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just upset because a foreigner has a better understanding of how this particular service works in the US better than you and that I am able to bust your ignorant bubble.
I get it now, your mother had a botched abortion and your head was squeezed really tight cutting off the blood flow to your brain. They probably thought you went to the baby heavan in the sky and threw you out in the trash only to have a trash man discover that you were somewhat still alive. Then you were adopted out to gay parents and as if you didn't have enough strikes against you had to grow up in a really confused home. So now you are torn between smoking pole and not. Well just do it but pirate follow your instincts and do what your parents taught you to do. It's obvious that you attended Special Ed classes growing up. Nobody will fault a peter puffer like you, if it feels good just do it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't throw a tantrum because you have been court out in your deception... Lying isn't pretty on anyone!
Do you even have a green card?

know what is true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I get it now, your mother had a botched abortion and your head was squeezed really tight cutting off the blood flow to your brain. They probably thought you went to the baby heavan in the sky and threw you out in the trash only to have a trash man discover that you were somewhat still alive. Then you were adopted out to gay parents and as if you didn't have enough strikes against you had to grow up in a really confused home. So now you are torn between smoking pole and not. Well just do it but pirate follow your instincts and do what your parents taught you to do. It's obvious that you attended Special Ed classes growing up. Nobody will fault a peter puffer like you, if it feels good just do it!
You have some twisted fantasies.... Have you ever thought about going to therapy to sought out these obsessive issues?

know what is true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even have a green card?
Why do I need a green card?
WARROR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some twisted fantasies.... Have you ever thought about going to therapy to sought out these obsessive issues?
You have some atrocious English have you ever thought about putting the salami sandwich down for a minute and getting an education?
WARROR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I need a green card?
If you want to meet American gays and smoke their poles you will need a green card to get into this great Nation. What a dumb but pirate!

know what is true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARROR wrote:
<quoted text>You have some atrocious English have you ever thought about putting the salami sandwich down for a minute and getting an education?
If all you have is to attack my English (which isn't that bad) and to go on about your homosexual fantasies, you have nothing.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARROR wrote:
<quoted text>You have some atrocious English have you ever thought about putting the salami sandwich down for a minute and getting an education?
Maybe you should stop petting the spitting cobra and pay more attention.

know what is true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARROR wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to meet American gays and smoke their poles you will need a green card to get into this great Nation. What a dumb but pirate!
Whoever said I wanted to go to America??? Yes, you are a dumb pirate.

Get some facts before you make assumption... Because the assumption are failing you!

know what is true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
He has nothing to have a go at me about, so he has to scrap the bottom of the barrel.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is from the supposedly 'married' gay who is a 'father'.
So sick and sad.
check the locations genius, it's not the same guy. It's an impersonator.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
He has nothing to have a go at me about, so he has to scrap the bottom of the barrel.
Yes I see that. Couldn't resist that one though. ;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
If all you have is to attack my English (which isn't that bad) and to go on about your homosexual fantasies, you have nothing.
Isn't that bad? It SUCKS! I can barely understand anything you say. Maybe you type with a salami sandwich in your mouth, maybe you type while your boyfriend is pounding you from behind or maybe you are just another stupid foreigner but whatever it is you should really fix it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I get a little venom in your eye? LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever said I wanted to go to America??? Yes, you are a dumb pirate.
Get some facts before you make assumption... Because the assumption are failing you!
EVERYBODY wants to come here! Even you foreign legion rump rangers! LMAO!
Rick from Kansas

Haltom City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I get it now, your mother had a botched abortion and your head was squeezed really tight cutting off the blood flow to your brain. They probably thought you went to the baby heavan in the sky and threw you out in the trash only to have a trash man discover that you were somewhat still alive. Then you were adopted out to gay parents and as if you didn't have enough strikes against you had to grow up in a really confused home. So now you are torn between smoking pole and not. Well just do it but pirate follow your instincts and do what your parents taught you to do. It's obvious that you attended Special Ed classes growing up. Nobody will fault a peter puffer like you, if it feels good just do it!
I certainly wouldn't fault him. Warrior that is the most tragic story I ever heard. I feel so bad for him. I would love to savor his penis and rub his prostate with my tongue.
Doctor REALITY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

You wat to know how God feels about homosexuality? Three words: SODOM AND GOMMORAH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

533 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min israeli cult must pay 115,043
Don't end capital punishment!!: CHANGE IT!!!!!! 5 min Anon 3
Obama the Anti-President 8 min yon 1
amber armes (Jun '13) 13 min umm 20
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Chess Jurist 532,538
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 21 min yon 1,521
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,302
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Dr_Zorderz 256,440
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min stupid is not a disease 720,495
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••