Yes

No

“Faith means not wanting to ”

Since: Nov 10

know what is true.

#79062 Nov 20, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a Court ruling about Obamacaresless.
Don't even visit.
Idiot.
Don't throw a tantrum because you have been court out in your deception... Lying isn't pretty on anyone!
baby123

Princeton, WV

#79063 Nov 20, 2012
I don't think being a homosexual is a sin if you really feel that way but if your just experimenting it's a sin.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79064 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just upset because a foreigner has a better understanding of how this particular service works in the US better than you and that I am able to bust your ignorant bubble.
I get it now, your mother had a botched abortion and your head was squeezed really tight cutting off the blood flow to your brain. They probably thought you went to the baby heavan in the sky and threw you out in the trash only to have a trash man discover that you were somewhat still alive. Then you were adopted out to gay parents and as if you didn't have enough strikes against you had to grow up in a really confused home. So now you are torn between smoking pole and not. Well just do it but pirate follow your instincts and do what your parents taught you to do. It's obvious that you attended Special Ed classes growing up. Nobody will fault a peter puffer like you, if it feels good just do it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79065 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't throw a tantrum because you have been court out in your deception... Lying isn't pretty on anyone!
Do you even have a green card?

know what is true.

#79066 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I get it now, your mother had a botched abortion and your head was squeezed really tight cutting off the blood flow to your brain. They probably thought you went to the baby heavan in the sky and threw you out in the trash only to have a trash man discover that you were somewhat still alive. Then you were adopted out to gay parents and as if you didn't have enough strikes against you had to grow up in a really confused home. So now you are torn between smoking pole and not. Well just do it but pirate follow your instincts and do what your parents taught you to do. It's obvious that you attended Special Ed classes growing up. Nobody will fault a peter puffer like you, if it feels good just do it!
You have some twisted fantasies.... Have you ever thought about going to therapy to sought out these obsessive issues?

know what is true.

#79067 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even have a green card?
Why do I need a green card?
WARROR

Alamogordo, NM

#79068 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some twisted fantasies.... Have you ever thought about going to therapy to sought out these obsessive issues?
You have some atrocious English have you ever thought about putting the salami sandwich down for a minute and getting an education?
WARROR

Alamogordo, NM

#79069 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I need a green card?
If you want to meet American gays and smoke their poles you will need a green card to get into this great Nation. What a dumb but pirate!

know what is true.

#79070 Nov 20, 2012
WARROR wrote:
<quoted text>You have some atrocious English have you ever thought about putting the salami sandwich down for a minute and getting an education?
If all you have is to attack my English (which isn't that bad) and to go on about your homosexual fantasies, you have nothing.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79071 Nov 20, 2012
WARROR wrote:
<quoted text>You have some atrocious English have you ever thought about putting the salami sandwich down for a minute and getting an education?
Maybe you should stop petting the spitting cobra and pay more attention.

know what is true.

#79072 Nov 20, 2012
WARROR wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to meet American gays and smoke their poles you will need a green card to get into this great Nation. What a dumb but pirate!
Whoever said I wanted to go to America??? Yes, you are a dumb pirate.

Get some facts before you make assumption... Because the assumption are failing you!

know what is true.

#79073 Nov 20, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
He has nothing to have a go at me about, so he has to scrap the bottom of the barrel.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#79074 Nov 20, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is from the supposedly 'married' gay who is a 'father'.
So sick and sad.
check the locations genius, it's not the same guy. It's an impersonator.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79075 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
He has nothing to have a go at me about, so he has to scrap the bottom of the barrel.
Yes I see that. Couldn't resist that one though. ;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79079 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
If all you have is to attack my English (which isn't that bad) and to go on about your homosexual fantasies, you have nothing.
Isn't that bad? It SUCKS! I can barely understand anything you say. Maybe you type with a salami sandwich in your mouth, maybe you type while your boyfriend is pounding you from behind or maybe you are just another stupid foreigner but whatever it is you should really fix it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79080 Nov 20, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I get a little venom in your eye? LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79081 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever said I wanted to go to America??? Yes, you are a dumb pirate.
Get some facts before you make assumption... Because the assumption are failing you!
EVERYBODY wants to come here! Even you foreign legion rump rangers! LMAO!
Rick from Kansas

Haltom City, TX

#79082 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I get it now, your mother had a botched abortion and your head was squeezed really tight cutting off the blood flow to your brain. They probably thought you went to the baby heavan in the sky and threw you out in the trash only to have a trash man discover that you were somewhat still alive. Then you were adopted out to gay parents and as if you didn't have enough strikes against you had to grow up in a really confused home. So now you are torn between smoking pole and not. Well just do it but pirate follow your instincts and do what your parents taught you to do. It's obvious that you attended Special Ed classes growing up. Nobody will fault a peter puffer like you, if it feels good just do it!
I certainly wouldn't fault him. Warrior that is the most tragic story I ever heard. I feel so bad for him. I would love to savor his penis and rub his prostate with my tongue.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#79083 Nov 20, 2012
You wat to know how God feels about homosexuality? Three words: SODOM AND GOMMORAH

know what is true.

#79084 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that bad? It SUCKS! I can barely understand anything you say. Maybe you type with a salami sandwich in your mouth, maybe you type while your boyfriend is pounding you from behind or maybe you are just another stupid foreigner but whatever it is you should really fix it!
WOW you are boring. You are like a dog with a bone that has no meat left on it, you just won't let it go. I am not going to make excuses for my spelling previously because it is not an issue, except for you. Plus it is none of your business why there were errors.

Does it give you a boner to describe me in your same-sex fantasies?

I think you are obsessed with this forum to get out your self-hating same-sex desirers out, it much easier to hate on other people than to face yourself. I hope you learn to accept your sexuality one of these day, it is really sad to watch a person like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min atemcowboy 548,895
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min bad bob 174,429
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Buck Crick 751,215
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Blk Thndr 602,262
If ya' gonna' be anything in life...you might a... 17 min Doctor REALITY 5
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 23 min ian 564
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 25 min Dr_Zorderz 4,791
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 40 min USN Atheist 5,511
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Insults Are Easier 261,709

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE