Voorhees, NJ

#79042 Nov 20, 2012
so according to the bible I am reading.

IT IS WRONG!!

DON'T LIE ABOUT WHAT IS IN YOUR BIBLE!!
bowser

Voorhees, NJ

#79043 Nov 20, 2012
I had gay sex when Iwas akid and cried all night when I saw the actual bible verses..
that claimed that it was wrong...
what bible are you reading??
Maybe we are reading different bibles and yours says it is ok...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79044 Nov 20, 2012
bowser wrote:
I can't believe how many people put no ..
what bible are you reading...
when i was a little kid I had gay cex ..
and went to the bathroom and cried all night when i ..
SAW THE BIBLE VERSES THAT SAID BEING GAY WAS WRONG....
Are you gay?
Phil Gray

Scranton, PA

#79045 Nov 20, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
All that was said is what is clear, you are enjoying your angry, gay-bashing, and then you call someone else sick...
HERE's the truth you can't handle freak

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/21/booming/ask...
Phil Gray

Scranton, PA

#79046 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

YOU are a FRAUD. Not a warrior at all.

I AM a decorated war hero, FOUR tours, FOUR shooting arenas.

Sissy!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79047 Nov 20, 2012
Phil Gray wrote:
WARRIOR
Alamogordo, NM
YOU are a FRAUD. Not a warrior at all.
I AM a decorated war hero, FOUR tours, FOUR shooting arenas.
Sissy!
You sound tough! WOW 4 tours! 4 shooting arenas! Decorated, I bet you are, you probably prance around the neighborhood in a strapless dress wearing black high heels and a pink scarf! LOL! What a doofus! Hero? Wow you think real highly of yourself for a rump ranger! What was your rank, Private First Class Dumb Ass! LOL! Hi I'm Phil Gray and I am not Gay. I Phil Gray who am not gay approve this message! LMAO!

“Faith means not wanting to ”

Since: Nov 10

know what is true.

#79048 Nov 20, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are behind the times. Check out yesterday's Court ruling with Hobby Lobby.
However, that is just one example of countless where the decision of one impacts countless in profound ways.
You are at least naive if not stupid and/or deceitful.
That is hilarious you callede stupid and deceitful as that is what you are doing. You claim it was a abortion when it is in regards to morning after pill and weeks after birth control. You also claimed it was a Obama, when in fact it was the courts. I would not be surprised if you looked up deceitful and saw your ugly mug!

You have been owned by a non america, who does not love in America about America... This must be a sad day for you!

This fails to prove how homosexuality effects you life... As it doesn't!

know what is true.

#79049 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You're a sick pedophile aren't you flamer! You think about boys all the time. I hope somebody cuts your little vienna off before they throw your sick ass in jail!
Oh you are the sick one as little boys came your dirty perverted mind. I refer to my girlfriend as my girl... The same was inferred when I said 'boy'. Enjoy your perverted day...

know what is true.

#79050 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Still talking about boys you sick disgusting perverted deviant. You will get yours in the end tinkerbell!
This is not the appropriate place to project you self-hating feelings about yourself.

know what is true.

#79051 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey foreign rump ranger. The government doesn't have FUNDS! The government has money the American Tax Payer sends them. So any money going to planned parenthood comes from the tax payer you Jack Wagon! American tax dollars pay for liberal abortions plain and simple. I don't know how your contry COCKASTAN does it but I know how this country does it!
Money does go to planned parenthood, but that funding does not go to abortion... Learn about your own county and stop being schooled by a foreigner!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79052 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you are the sick one as little boys came your dirty perverted mind. I refer to my girlfriend as my girl... The same was inferred when I said 'boy'. Enjoy your perverted day...
Please have your mommy or gay lover proofread your garbage before you post it tinkerbell. You make no sense as usual! What is it with being a rump ranger that makes your IQ drop below 50?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79053 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Money does go to planned parenthood, but that funding does not go to abortion... Learn about your own county and stop being schooled by a foreigner!
It's all the same pool of money peter puffer. What would a fat lazy welfare taker like you know about taxes? Get a job Nancy Boy!

know what is true.

#79054 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Please have your mommy or gay lover proofread your garbage before you post it tinkerbell. You make no sense as usual! What is it with being a rump ranger that makes your IQ drop below 50?
My langange skills are fine sweetheart, just because I don't proof check my typings on this site mean nothing. I know you can get an understanding of what I am saying you just don't like your arse being handed to you.

know what is true.

#79055 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's all the same pool of money peter puffer. What would a fat lazy welfare taker like you know about taxes? Get a job Nancy Boy!
Um... Are this clueless in real like!?!? The recipients of abortion pay for it out of their pockets, the funding goes to other services.

Don't make assumptions about me... As seen so far you are hilariously wrong LMAO :D
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79056 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
My langange skills are fine sweetheart, just because I don't proof check my typings on this site mean nothing. I know you can get an understanding of what I am saying you just don't like your arse being handed to you.
Again you write like a peter puffer in kindergarten! I own you, you are my little BIOTCH! Tell your boyfriend that you won't be home for dinner because I am going to feed you the salami smothered in ball gravy!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79057 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... Are this clueless in real like!?!? The recipients of abortion pay for it out of their pockets, the funding goes to other services.
Don't make assumptions about me... As seen so far you are hilariously wrong LMAO :D
Dude read your junk before you post and stop smoking crack. I don't have any idea what you just said. Maybe you have down syndrome, I bet that really turns your boyfriend on!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Location hidden

#79058 Nov 20, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text>
You can certainly pull my pud cowboy. I want to lick you all over.
This is from the supposedly 'married' gay who is a 'father'.

So sick and sad.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Location hidden

#79059 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
That is hilarious you callede stupid and deceitful as that is what you are doing. You claim it was a abortion when it is in regards to morning after pill and weeks after birth control. You also claimed it was a Obama, when in fact it was the courts. I would not be surprised if you looked up deceitful and saw your ugly mug!
You have been owned by a non america, who does not love in America about America... This must be a sad day for you!
This fails to prove how homosexuality effects you life... As it doesn't!
It was a Court ruling about Obamacaresless.

Don't even visit.

Idiot.

know what is true.

#79060 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Again you write like a peter puffer in kindergarten! I own you, you are my little BIOTCH! Tell your boyfriend that you won't be home for dinner because I am going to feed you the salami smothered in ball gravy!
I don't want to hear your dirty fantasies... Learn to keep them to yourself or find the appropriate forum to share them. On top of that keep me out of them.

PS you own nothing!

know what is true.

#79061 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Dude read your junk before you post and stop smoking crack. I don't have any idea what you just said. Maybe you have down syndrome, I bet that really turns your boyfriend on!
You are just upset because a foreigner has a better understanding of how this particular service works in the US better than you and that I am able to bust your ignorant bubble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min ChristineM 228,000
How bout them Denver BRONCOS, BABY???!!!!!!!!!!! 7 min Bev Jamison 8
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 13 min khalifa 909
Women fighting on the front lines 14 min Bev Jamison 7
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Michael 543,292
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 35 min Frank Smythe 191,462
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 52 min Epiphany2 601,210
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr ChristineM 740,774
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 173,912
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr Dr_Zorderz 259,771

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••