Is homosexuality a sin?

Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

57,620 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#79058 Nov 20, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text>
You can certainly pull my pud cowboy. I want to lick you all over.
This is from the supposedly 'married' gay who is a 'father'.

So sick and sad.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#79059 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
That is hilarious you callede stupid and deceitful as that is what you are doing. You claim it was a abortion when it is in regards to morning after pill and weeks after birth control. You also claimed it was a Obama, when in fact it was the courts. I would not be surprised if you looked up deceitful and saw your ugly mug!
You have been owned by a non america, who does not love in America about America... This must be a sad day for you!
This fails to prove how homosexuality effects you life... As it doesn't!
It was a Court ruling about Obamacaresless.

Don't even visit.

Idiot.

“Faith means not wanting to ”

Since: Nov 10

know what is true.

#79060 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Again you write like a peter puffer in kindergarten! I own you, you are my little BIOTCH! Tell your boyfriend that you won't be home for dinner because I am going to feed you the salami smothered in ball gravy!
I don't want to hear your dirty fantasies... Learn to keep them to yourself or find the appropriate forum to share them. On top of that keep me out of them.

PS you own nothing!

“Faith means not wanting to ”

Since: Nov 10

know what is true.

#79061 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Dude read your junk before you post and stop smoking crack. I don't have any idea what you just said. Maybe you have down syndrome, I bet that really turns your boyfriend on!
You are just upset because a foreigner has a better understanding of how this particular service works in the US better than you and that I am able to bust your ignorant bubble.

“Faith means not wanting to ”

Since: Nov 10

know what is true.

#79062 Nov 20, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a Court ruling about Obamacaresless.
Don't even visit.
Idiot.
Don't throw a tantrum because you have been court out in your deception... Lying isn't pretty on anyone!
baby123

Princeton, WV

#79063 Nov 20, 2012
I don't think being a homosexual is a sin if you really feel that way but if your just experimenting it's a sin.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79064 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just upset because a foreigner has a better understanding of how this particular service works in the US better than you and that I am able to bust your ignorant bubble.
I get it now, your mother had a botched abortion and your head was squeezed really tight cutting off the blood flow to your brain. They probably thought you went to the baby heavan in the sky and threw you out in the trash only to have a trash man discover that you were somewhat still alive. Then you were adopted out to gay parents and as if you didn't have enough strikes against you had to grow up in a really confused home. So now you are torn between smoking pole and not. Well just do it but pirate follow your instincts and do what your parents taught you to do. It's obvious that you attended Special Ed classes growing up. Nobody will fault a peter puffer like you, if it feels good just do it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79065 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't throw a tantrum because you have been court out in your deception... Lying isn't pretty on anyone!
Do you even have a green card?

“Faith means not wanting to ”

Since: Nov 10

know what is true.

#79066 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I get it now, your mother had a botched abortion and your head was squeezed really tight cutting off the blood flow to your brain. They probably thought you went to the baby heavan in the sky and threw you out in the trash only to have a trash man discover that you were somewhat still alive. Then you were adopted out to gay parents and as if you didn't have enough strikes against you had to grow up in a really confused home. So now you are torn between smoking pole and not. Well just do it but pirate follow your instincts and do what your parents taught you to do. It's obvious that you attended Special Ed classes growing up. Nobody will fault a peter puffer like you, if it feels good just do it!
You have some twisted fantasies.... Have you ever thought about going to therapy to sought out these obsessive issues?

“Faith means not wanting to ”

Since: Nov 10

know what is true.

#79067 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even have a green card?
Why do I need a green card?
WARROR

Alamogordo, NM

#79068 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some twisted fantasies.... Have you ever thought about going to therapy to sought out these obsessive issues?
You have some atrocious English have you ever thought about putting the salami sandwich down for a minute and getting an education?
WARROR

Alamogordo, NM

#79069 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I need a green card?
If you want to meet American gays and smoke their poles you will need a green card to get into this great Nation. What a dumb but pirate!

“Faith means not wanting to ”

Since: Nov 10

know what is true.

#79070 Nov 20, 2012
WARROR wrote:
<quoted text>You have some atrocious English have you ever thought about putting the salami sandwich down for a minute and getting an education?
If all you have is to attack my English (which isn't that bad) and to go on about your homosexual fantasies, you have nothing.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#79071 Nov 20, 2012
WARROR wrote:
<quoted text>You have some atrocious English have you ever thought about putting the salami sandwich down for a minute and getting an education?
Maybe you should stop petting the spitting cobra and pay more attention.

“Faith means not wanting to ”

Since: Nov 10

know what is true.

#79072 Nov 20, 2012
WARROR wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to meet American gays and smoke their poles you will need a green card to get into this great Nation. What a dumb but pirate!
Whoever said I wanted to go to America??? Yes, you are a dumb pirate.

Get some facts before you make assumption... Because the assumption are failing you!

“Faith means not wanting to ”

Since: Nov 10

know what is true.

#79073 Nov 20, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should stop petting the spitting cobra and pay more attention.
He has nothing to have a go at me about, so he has to scrap the bottom of the barrel.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#79074 Nov 20, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is from the supposedly 'married' gay who is a 'father'.
So sick and sad.
check the locations genius, it's not the same guy. It's an impersonator.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#79075 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
He has nothing to have a go at me about, so he has to scrap the bottom of the barrel.
Yes I see that. Couldn't resist that one though. ;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79079 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
If all you have is to attack my English (which isn't that bad) and to go on about your homosexual fantasies, you have nothing.
Isn't that bad? It SUCKS! I can barely understand anything you say. Maybe you type with a salami sandwich in your mouth, maybe you type while your boyfriend is pounding you from behind or maybe you are just another stupid foreigner but whatever it is you should really fix it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79080 Nov 20, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should stop petting the spitting cobra and pay more attention.
Did I get a little venom in your eye? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 min Rathore 38,044
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Gods r Delusions ... 567,244
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min lightbeamrider 793,174
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 35 min GodFreeByChoice 5,750
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 1 hr Clear Dharma 432
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr An NFL Fan 120,607
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 607,030
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr lightbeamrider 476
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 267,248
More from around the web