Roadrunner wrote:
I repeat, ignorant racist idiots. Grow the frick up.<quoted text>
Exactly.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79026 Nov 20, 2012
sunsetmission wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk so much shit on gays, but by your attitude, I can guarantee you I can pull more girls than you can haha.
Why would you pull girls? What only the fat ones go out with you? Are you so short fat and ugly that you have to pull the fat ones around? What do you do tie a roap around their fat neck and walk in front of them holding a stuffed crust pizza! What an idiot!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79027 Nov 20, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Making fun of them buttercup, making fun of them. That's why I'm dignifying your little act of mental masturbation with a response. <quoted text>That's quite the bizarre homoerotic fantasy world you be hanging out in there sweetie. Why?
Oh twinkle toes you seem so infatuated with masterbation, why is that? Don't the other rump rangers let you suck on them any more or have you been demoted to a but pirate. Maybe it's that one snaggled tooth of yours that turns them off! Whatever it is maybe you need to go whack off again!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79028 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you say that to all the boys before you blow them!
You're a sick pedophile aren't you flamer! You think about boys all the time. I hope somebody cuts your little vienna off before they throw your sick ass in jail!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79029 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so romantic... Do all the boys enjoys your dirty talk as much as you LMAO
Still talking about boys you sick disgusting perverted deviant. You will get yours in the end tinkerbell!

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#79031 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Oh twinkle toes you seem so infatuated with masterbation, why is that? Don't the other rump rangers let you suck on them any more or have you been demoted to a but pirate. Maybe it's that one snaggled tooth of yours that turns them off! Whatever it is maybe you need to go whack off again!
You need to take a break from your computer, your anger is ridiculous.

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#79032 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Still talking about boys you sick disgusting perverted deviant. You will get yours in the end tinkerbell!
All that was said is what is clear, you are enjoying your angry, gay-bashing, and then you call someone else sick...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79033 Nov 20, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jQ7SVMVrickXX
That's exactly how these twinkie but pirates act! That was actually BenGAY in the lead but pirate role. "B" movie at it's best! BenGAY tries so hard, literally hard, to be Academy Award winning stuff but he falls so short like he has in life!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79034 Nov 20, 2012
Roadrunner wrote:
I repeat, ignorant racist idiots. Grow the frick up.<quoted text>
Excuse me but you misspelled your name, it's not roadrunner it's RUMPRUNNER! LMAO! HA!HA!HA!HA!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79035 Nov 20, 2012
Roadrunner wrote:
Are you 12 or 13 years old?<quoted text>
What's it to you RUMPRUNNER? You want to blow me and age matters to you unlike the other but pirates that post on here!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79036 Nov 20, 2012
Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
No funding from the government goes to abortion, family planning clinics yes but not to abortions, anything else you heard is right-wing propaganda. I know this about the US and I am not even American... Try another one!
Hey foreign rump ranger. The government doesn't have FUNDS! The government has money the American Tax Payer sends them. So any money going to planned parenthood comes from the tax payer you Jack Wagon! American tax dollars pay for liberal abortions plain and simple. I don't know how your contry COCKASTAN does it but I know how this country does it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79037 Nov 20, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about an angry comment. All you are proving here, is your own anger and hatred. LMAO.
I think I love you! Do you go both ways?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79038 Nov 20, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to take a break from your computer, your anger is ridiculous.
Maybe you could give me a massage so I can release a little bit of that pent up stress! You in?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79039 Nov 20, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
All that was said is what is clear, you are enjoying your angry, gay-bashing, and then you call someone else sick...
Are you a virgin?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#79040 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you pull girls? What only the fat ones go out with you? Are you so short fat and ugly that you have to pull the fat ones around? What do you do tie a roap around their fat neck and walk in front of them holding a stuffed crust pizza! What an idiot!
lol. very clever comeback warrior. touche.
bowser

Monticello, IN

#79041 Nov 20, 2012
I can't believe how many people put no ..

what bible are you reading...

when i was a little kid I had gay cex ..

and went to the bathroom and cried all night when i ..

SAW THE BIBLE VERSES THAT SAID BEING GAY WAS WRONG....
bowser

Monticello, IN

#79042 Nov 20, 2012
so according to the bible I am reading.

IT IS WRONG!!

DON'T LIE ABOUT WHAT IS IN YOUR BIBLE!!
bowser

Monticello, IN

#79043 Nov 20, 2012
I had gay sex when Iwas akid and cried all night when I saw the actual bible verses..
that claimed that it was wrong...
what bible are you reading??
Maybe we are reading different bibles and yours says it is ok...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79044 Nov 20, 2012
bowser wrote:
I can't believe how many people put no ..
what bible are you reading...
when i was a little kid I had gay cex ..
and went to the bathroom and cried all night when i ..
SAW THE BIBLE VERSES THAT SAID BEING GAY WAS WRONG....
Are you gay?
Phil Gray

Thailand

#79045 Nov 20, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
HERE's the truth you can't handle freak

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/21/booming/ask...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Chess Jurist 654,098
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Joe Fortuna 973,832
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 7 min Yolanda 170
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 8 min Johnny 820
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min PELE78 64,097
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Charlie Sheen 281,882
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min RiccardoFire 183,178
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 20 hr Clive 80
More from around the web