No

Supra

Mountain View, CA

#78911 Nov 19, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you write crap thinking your really cool? There is nothing interesting about your personality. In fact, you have no personality. I think pole sucking must have made you stupid.
</quote>

WTF?

Does this make any sense?
Makes sense. Accept it and move on.
Supra

Mountain View, CA

#78912 Nov 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
I'll probably leave this thread soon, as its taking up too much space with my "replies" tracker. Too many replies to respond to.
Nope, you won't.
Supra

Mountain View, CA

#78913 Nov 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
:
generic rant
:
Smirk.
You smirk at the dumbest stuff. You are dumb.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#78914 Nov 19, 2012
Supra wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes sense. Accept it and move on.
In what way does that nonsense make sense? All I see is another rant.

Location hidden

#78915 Nov 19, 2012
Supra wrote:
<quoted text>
You smirk at the dumbest stuff. You are dumb.
Agree.

Location hidden

#78916 Nov 19, 2012
Supra wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you won't.
Considering the fact that Orangie isn't registered, means he has no reply tracker.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78917 Nov 19, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know.But you should try. Maybe you would get the smell of your life since you seem to be in a desperate quest of something that your nose never took in.
Are you a gay asian? Is your junk slanted? Are you a black belt in tai QUEER doe?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78918 Nov 19, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Your posts are a waste of good computer space anyway.
Adios.
You're wasting my precious air. I am about to charge you a dime for each breath you take flamer!

“The holy experience”

Since: Mar 12

Pune, India

#78919 Nov 19, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a gay asian? Is your junk slanted? Are you a black belt in tai QUEER doe?
No I am not gay.Are you disappointed by this fact?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78921 Nov 19, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not gay.Are you disappointed by this fact?
Do you want to be gay? There are many but pirates, rump rangers, peter puffers and flamers on this site that can help you. I am a little dissapointed, you write, sound and think so much like a peter puffer. I am usually so correct on those matters!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78922 Nov 19, 2012
Yellow Star Seed is Back_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What a queer little boy you are.
You like little boys don't you, you sick disgusting perverted rump ranger. Your time is coming peter puffer!

“The holy experience”

Since: Mar 12

Pune, India

#78923 Nov 19, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you want to be gay? There are many but pirates, rump rangers, peter puffers and flamers on this site that can help you. I am a little dissapointed, you write, sound and think so much like a peter puffer. I am usually so correct on those matters!
So you had a lot of experience with gays.Is that your favorite type,'peter puffer' or whatever.
no sin

Halifax, Canada

#78924 Nov 19, 2012
sin is just Self Inflicted Nonsense
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78925 Nov 19, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>So you had a lot of experience with gays.Is that your favorite type,'peter puffer' or whatever.
So you had little experience with gays! Do you want to join their club? Do you want to start out as a but pirate and eventually be promoted to a rump ranger? I bet they would take you, they are an equal opportunity flamer organization. They will start you out as a tight end and in a month or two you will be made into a wide receive if you know what I mean Confuscious!

Since: Nov 12

Kalispell, MT

#78926 Nov 19, 2012
Hmsxlty is a sin if you believe the Bible,(and possibly the Quoran)
For non-believers it may or may, or may not be mmrl, since they seem to be able to rationalize almost anything, abortion, hmsxlty, euthanasia, freeloading, and etc.
Better question is why does government continue to license sm-sx-mrrg? Licensing was originally to protect the health of society from the effects of ncst and etc. When sm-sx-mrrg is licensed that is obviously out the window. The real problem is when they want to teach ALL children how great btt-sx and sdmy is along with a whole list of other perversions.
Keep it out of schools, let JPs join who they want and Churches join who they want.
New York Inches Closer to Legalizing Bestiality and High School Homosexual Recruitment...
http://christwire.org/2011/06/new-york-inches...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#78927 Nov 19, 2012
Ron May wrote:
New York Inches Closer to Legalizing Bestiality and High School Homosexual Recruitment...
http://christwire.org/2011/06/new-york-inches...
Um Sweetie, I hate to break this to you, but your article is actually a parody. They pulled your leg and you show us how that causes you to fall flat on your face. I'm impressed?
Whatever

Yorba Linda, CA

#78928 Nov 19, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Um Sweetie, I hate to break this to you, but your article is actually a parody. They pulled your leg and you show us how that causes you to fall flat on your face. I'm impressed?
Sounds like your conscience is working overtime with your moral dilemna of perversion.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#78929 Nov 19, 2012
hahaha. owned.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#78930 Nov 19, 2012
Whatever wrote:
Sounds like your conscience is working overtime with your moral dilemna of perversion.
Honey Bunny, I have no moral dilemma with perversion, we just have differing points of view regarding what is perverse. If you want to choose to believe that all same sex sexual acts are perverse and sinful, knock yourself out, but your problem ain't ours, no matter how much you try to convince us that God agrees with you.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78931 Nov 19, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Um Sweetie, I hate to break this to you, but your article is actually a parody. They pulled your leg and you show us how that causes you to fall flat on your face. I'm impressed?
Your dog is actually a parody! I wonder if he knows your gay? I bet he thinks you're sick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Christian with Jesus 830,579
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min confrinting with ... 585,918
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 12 min Paul is dead 1966 3,014
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 41 min Kid_Tomorrow 1,811
the Atlanta Hawks were just a 'regular season F... 53 min Kid_Tomorrow 3
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Gas Woman 121,734
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rick in Kansas 270,838
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr lovewithin 40,230
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr WasteWater 3,670
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Remnant of 144000 611,948
More from around the web