Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78891 Nov 19, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
North Vietnamese Army favorite machine gun to lay down suppressive fire was the 7.92mm Chicom Type-24 heavy machine gun originally designed as anti-aircraft weapon. Have you or Retired Solider seen a man hit with ones of this rounds? For your sake, I hope not. There was no mistaken when someone was hit with one of these rounds, all you saw was a red vapor mist as the body disintegrated. Was I frightened, you damn right I was. You wouldn't know anything about duty and honor, you were too busy burning the American Flag or standing behind the lines hoping some young kid would step forward to the answer the call like I did.
LMAO! Did you take a round to the head? LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78892 Nov 19, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I was being cheeky :-)
But str8 people do that act too U know.
Are you a but pirate or a rump ranger?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78893 Nov 19, 2012
Vegeberry wrote:
I've known a few gays, and never did I realize until I had known them for a while, and when it became known it didn't make any difference. So why are you clowns all so angry? What's the difference?
Have you ever smelled a gays armpit?

“The holy experience”

Since: Mar 12

India

#78894 Nov 19, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever smelled a gays armpit?
Why are you so curious about the smell of gay's armpit?
Rather,you sniff their arses.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78895 Nov 19, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so curious about the smell of gay's armpit?
Rather,you sniff their arses.
How do they both smell flamer?
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#78896 Nov 19, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
You don't sound at all like an adult, young girl. I have to admit myself, I'm getting bored of this thread LOL.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#78897 Nov 19, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH!!
I meant to say, "you", not I. Unless you actually changed it. I was refering to wasteproduct.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#78898 Nov 19, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak 4 yourself. We know very well the real iTS greeeaat lives in North Carolina.
its great as shown himself to be a stupid little turd.

“The holy experience”

Since: Mar 12

India

#78899 Nov 19, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>How do they both smell flamer?
I don't know.But you should try. Maybe you would get the smell of your life since you seem to be in a desperate quest of something that your nose never took in.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#78900 Nov 19, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
North Vietnamese Army favorite machine gun to lay down suppressive fire was the 7.92mm Chicom Type-24 heavy machine gun originally designed as anti-aircraft weapon. Have you or Retired Solider seen a man hit with ones of this rounds? For your sake, I hope not. There was no mistaken when someone was hit with one of these rounds, all you saw was a red vapor mist as the body disintegrated. Was I frightened, you damn right I was. You wouldn't know anything about duty and honor, you were too busy burning the American Flag or standing behind the lines hoping some young kid would step forward to the answer the call like I did.
Not pretty. Carnage is nothing new. Did you ever hear about the 15th century French King devising a new weapon? He would connect two cannon balls together with chain and fire them simultaneously into opposing forces. If it worked, bodies were torn apart. If not, the cannoneers were destroyed instead. The other day I saw a Hamas chief operative targeted by a drone. They pulled his lower torso from the car wearing jeans and tennis shoes. That's all she wrote.

I don't envy you. War is sad and messy.

Location hidden

#78901 Nov 19, 2012
[Orangelion Wrote]You don't sound at all like an adult, young girl. I have to admit myself, I'm getting bored of this thread LOL.

I meant to say, "you", not I. Unless you actually changed it. I was refering to wasteproduct.

its great as shown himself to be a stupid little turd.[END QUOTE]

Dude!!!! This doesn't make any sense.

Location hidden

#78902 Nov 19, 2012
Oranglion wrote:
<quoted text> You don't sound at all like an adult, young girl. I have to admit myself, I'm getting bored of this thread LOL.

its great as shown himself to be a stupid little turd
WTF?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#78903 Nov 19, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I am kinda choked up at the moment. Thank you and Ole Harry for the kinds words. You guys have no idea what it means for a veteran to hear those words. Best regards, TJ
Best Wished to you my friend.

Happy Holidays.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#78904 Nov 19, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
Why do you write crap thinking your really cool? There is nothing interesting about your personality. In fact, you have no personality. I think pole sucking must have made you stupid.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#78905 Nov 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you write crap thinking your really cool? There is nothing interesting about your personality. In fact, you have no personality. I think pole sucking must have made you stupid.
WTF?

Does this make any sense?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#78906 Nov 19, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
I agree.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#78907 Nov 19, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
Does this make any sense?
Yes, though you rump rangers are just to dumb to see it.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#78908 Nov 19, 2012
I'll probably leave this thread soon, as its taking up too much space with my "replies" tracker. Too many replies to respond to.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#78909 Nov 19, 2012
Good to hear lol 

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#78910 Nov 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
I'll probably leave this thread soon, as its taking up too much space with my "replies" tracker. Too many replies to respond to.
Good. Your posts are a waste of good computer space anyway.

Adios.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Aura Mytha 841,894
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 591,410
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min waaasssuuup 4,816
www.accountnow.com activate - Account Now Activate (Jan '13) 9 min Jessica Elaine Ra... 2
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 28 min Ricky F 24,099
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min stemaxgizmo 271,484
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 50 min Thats MeMan 106
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 5 hr Neelakaran 1,477
More from around the web