<quoted text>
Your stinkin' God doesn't exist.
NEXT
HOLD your breath until I believe that!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#78632 Nov 16, 2012
trapper300RUM wrote:
The best trick Satan has ever pulled is getting people to believe he doesn't exist & with Homosexuals he has convinced them & most everyone else that it's ok IT"S NOT never has been & never will be PEOPLE WAKE UP
What about his trick where he got people to believe he really exists but doesn't; I thought that one was a pretty good trick? It seems since coming to Topix I have learned that there is actually two imaginary gods, one the God of the Abrahamic religions, and the other Satan. When I was a believer there was only one god; Satan was just sort of a metaphor for evil. Of course, God was a metaphor too, but I didn't always believe that.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78633 Nov 16, 2012
White and unapologetic wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you being hateful?
Why must you crow in the morning "I want a COCKA doodle doo!"
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78635 Nov 16, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stinkin' God doesn't exist.
NEXT
GOD worries you doesn't he rump ranger! I don't think you exist beyond peter puffing!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78636 Nov 16, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is, do you lead or follow?
The question is, do you swallow?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78637 Nov 16, 2012
-retired--Soldier- wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you have consumption. So you shouldn't try to dance. You will bust a gut.
Were you a rump ranger soldier?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78638 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Sorry, but all gods are imaginary.
You know how you mock people who pretend to believe in Wiccan gods and parade around Stonehenge? Well, they have the same feeling about you. As do all the other religions of the world. Every religion says the others are just ancestor worship, old lore, misconceptions, and scheming priesthood. And in that regard they are all right.
You never saw combat did you but pirate.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78639 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>
The first sentence is true.
The "next" line is so juvenile.
Are you sure you're old enough to post here.
You must be 13.
That peter puffer was as much of a soldier as you were!

Location hidden

#78640 Nov 16, 2012
White and unapologetic wrote:
Again, I have to ask, why the hatred?
I am a Christian and I am gay.
I am also socially conservative and all I want is to be left alone and be happy. I don't want to make people uncomfortable. I just want to live my life.
Is there something I can do for anyone? I would be willing to do whatever it takes to live peaceably.
Please, don't insult me when I have never done a thing to anyone. I don't want to tear down society or hurt anything. And I can't help what some people have said and done. Again, I just want to be happy.
Don't hate me. Please.
You sound pretty all together to me. I sort of have those goals too, though I am not gay, nor am I now a believer. These holier than though evil people who denigrate gay people are a pain to just about any thinking person. I haven't known many gay people personally, but those who I did were all nice people and were not a trouble to anyone as far as I know.

I have to be a bit careful who I call believers evil people in front of, because my mother is a lifetime believer, an extremely good person, very dynamic, loved by many, very talented, and she is not all that crazy about homosexuality, even though one of her best friends' oldest child who I knew since he was a young boy was gay. Sadly he died a couple years ago. He would have been 62 now if he had lived as he was a day younger than my second sister who was born in 1950.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78641 Nov 16, 2012
iTSgreeeat wrote:
I'm opposed to ALL marriage.
Who pays for the benfits? We singles do!
And we are tired of seeing non-working spouses get pensions. And discount insurance for everything from cars to life to house to vacation insurance. Why do the get a discount when unmarried couples pay full freight?
When you smoke pole but pirate it's the price you are going to pay!

Location hidden

#78642 Nov 16, 2012
simplyput wrote:
You know, IF some of us had not said "It is not right, it is WRONG, in the sight of GOD! The world would be in a mess!
A couple examples..Blacks would still be slaves, women could not vote, etc.
We do need to STAND UP! for what is NOT right, in the sight of GOD.
Homosexuality acts are WRONG in the sight of GOD.
We are mere humans, we still don't have to ACCEPT that homosexual acts, pedophiles acts, beastiality, and all sexual perversions out there are , okay.
You are lumping several acts there with homosexuality which are not good things, and are not related. Homosexuality is only wrong, if you re not homosexual, for you to partake of, and it is certainly evil to be a homophobe and to advocate that.

Homosexuality is wrong for me, because I am very much heterosexual, and would not be happy in a homosexual relationship.

Soon it will be against the law for you to have any more than a private thought about homosexuality being wrong, because if you voice that too loudly or act on it, you might be prosecuted, depending on where you live. It wouldn't go over too well in my country, depending on when and where you did it.

Personally I think that anyone publicly advocating against gays or any other group that is normally brunt of bigots, should be charged with a crime requiring prison time. Hate mongers have to be forced back into the sewers where they belong. Either than or encouraged to get educated so that they can think.
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#78643 Nov 16, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …proven evil and bad for the Health

Location hidden

#78645 Nov 16, 2012
simplyput wrote:
You know, IF some of us had not said "It is not right, it is WRONG, in the sight of GOD! The world would be in a mess!
A couple examples..Blacks would still be slaves, women could not vote, etc.
We do need to STAND UP! for what is NOT right, in the sight of GOD.
Homosexuality acts are WRONG in the sight of GOD.
We are mere humans, we still don't have to ACCEPT that homosexual acts, pedophiles acts, beastiality, and all sexual perversions out there are , okay.
Actually the Blacks and the gays are on the same side of that scale. You finely liberated the Blacks, at least on paper, and it is long past time you did the same for the gays. Pedophilia is wrong because it is a mature adult taking advantage of a yet not fully matured child, and using his/her size, age, and authority to molest a child, bestiality is probably technically only wrong if the other animal objects, and I am not sure how one would know that. I don't advocate bestiality though, as I think sex with humans works perfectly fine for other humans. To talk about all other sexual perversions almost makes one wonder if you have some sort of a perverted opinion about sex in general.

If it is two adults who are equals in terms of one not having unfair influence over the other, and they are both wanting and willing, then it should be no one's business to even be aware of it, much less have an opinion as to its propriety. Getting all out of sorts about someone else's sexual life is a sign of someone who doesn't have enough things to do, that they find making trouble for other people as a pastime.

Location hidden

#78646 Nov 16, 2012
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
a

Can you prove him/her wrong? If not what are you talking about?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#78647 Nov 16, 2012
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You first.

You puny God is nothing more than a delusion.

Location hidden

#78648 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>
The first sentence is true.
The "next" line is so juvenile.
Are you sure you're old enough to post here.
You must be 13.
At least we agree on something.

NEXT .... LOL

Location hidden

#78649 Nov 16, 2012
Thank you. I wish I was 13.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78654 Nov 16, 2012
iTSgreeeat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what your words mean, but you are a hater with no idea what you are talking about. I'm not gay.
You and your hubby are as gay as a three dollar bill flamer!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78655 Nov 16, 2012
Big-Dan wrote:
Mostly straights and right handed people....statistically speaking. A lot less blue eyed people commit these atrocities than brown eyed peeps....but that's just because there are less blue eyed people on the planet...get it? Oh, sorry.
You have already posted this dumb saying earlier rump ranger! You even used a different tinkerbell name! You but pirates are all alike! STUPID!
Rory

Santa Cruz, CA

#78656 Nov 16, 2012
trapper300RUM wrote:
The best trick Satan has ever pulled is getting people to believe he doesn't exist & with Homosexuals he has convinced them & most everyone else that it's ok IT"S NOT never has been & never will be PEOPLE WAKE UP
Satan doesn't exist.
GET A LIFE DUDE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Oxbow 550,603
Ebola - Six Reasons to Panic 5 min yon 32
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min RFD 3,775
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min La Bopper 753,380
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min BenAdam 602,726
Ebola and Bacterial Menengitis - FEMA Camps wai... 14 min yon 7
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 25 min ChromiuMan 5,563
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min Catcher1 174,521
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min Dr_Zorderz 262,040

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE