Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

NoQ

Santa Cruz, CA

#78760 Nov 17, 2012
True Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so Efin screwed up. Now in order for me to be a white and proud gay Texan, I have to accept these fucktard kneeger trolls taunting gays . Is that your idea of tolerance?
STFU racist bigot.
True Blue

Rison, AR

#78761 Nov 17, 2012
Flame, frowny face, lemon poster ,
What did I say justifies your judgement upon me? If you disagree with me lets read about it. Did you post the same icons on these African Americans (pc) posters talking sheeete about gays? I'm proud of being me, and im not going let some black trolls to bash me or other gays who are afraid to speak up. I'm sorry if that offends you. This is a gay forum ain't it?
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#78764 Nov 18, 2012
Don't know what's goin on, but black, white or multi tacial, if your gay then your gay, color shouldn't have a damn thing to do with it period. If your white and gay be proud. If your black and gaqy be proud. If your multi racial and gay... BE PROUD! Who cares about color, everyone is different and people can't help what color/race or orientation they are born! SHEESH!!!
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#78765 Nov 18, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>When you smoke pole but pirate it's the price you are going to pay!
---
I have no idea what your words mean, but you are a hater with no idea what you are talking about. I am not a married gay. I live with my lesbo fiance _Chartreuse_. She's actually the widow of another lesbo, but that doesn't make me married.
GTFOH ya POSER! I'm the one and only "iTS greeeeat" from Fayettenam, NC motha f**ka so lose my name and get lost. I'm gay and have a hubby and a son and I'm damn proud too. Now SCRAM!!!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#78767 Nov 18, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> GTFOH ya POSER! I'm the one and only "iTS greeeeat" from Fayettenam, NC motha f**ka so lose my name and get lost. I'm gay and have a hubby and a son and I'm damn proud too. Now SCRAM!!!!!
Your sister and your shared partner have a son.

You have nothing.
iTS greeeaat

Mountain View, CA

#78770 Nov 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sister and your shared partner have a son.
You have nothing.
Bitter bitter.
Your problem is not with other people but with yourself.
But if you do choose "The _Chartreuse_ Ending" be sure you provide a cover story to ease the pain of bystanders. Hold a big can of malt liquor and wear earphone. And stand a ways downtrack from the crossing to avoid creating a slip hazard.
iTS greeeeat

Lansing, MI

#78771 Nov 18, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text>
iTS greeeeat wrote:
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>When you smoke pole but pirate it's the price you are going to pay!
---
I have no idea what your words mean, but you are a hater with no idea what you are talking about. I am not a married gay. I live with my lesbo fiance _Chartreuse_. She's actually the widow of another lesbo, but that doesn't make me married.

GTFOH ya POSER! I'm the one and only "iTS greeeeat" from Fayettenam, NC motha f**ka so lose my name and get lost. I'm gay and have a hubby and a son and I'm damn proud too. Now SCRAM!!!!!
Fayettenam, NC?
Well, that's not YOU sista queen! Now YOU scram.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78772 Nov 18, 2012
Good Sunday morning rump rangers, but pirates, pole smokers, peter puffers and flamers! I am sure all of you are at church already!

HA!HA!HA!HA!HAH!HA!HA!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#78775 Nov 18, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
Don't know what's goin on, but black, white or multi tacial, if your gay then your gay, color shouldn't have a damn thing to do with it period. If your white and gay be proud. If your black and gaqy be proud. If your multi racial and gay... BE PROUD! Who cares about color, everyone is different and people can't help what color/race or orientation they are born! SHEESH!!!
Im not sure. I do know it had nothing to do with being an ethnic gay vs a white gay Texan. Ole Tex was defending against black homophobes that were trolling this forum. My questions is why the homosexuals threw Ole Tex underneath the bus and gave their support to the black homophobes? You know that the black race especially down south hate gays more than whites. They feel gays have hijacked the civil right movements of the 60's from the them.(read the above post from these black homophobes) You know this to be a fact and the black cowards that will be reading this post won't have the guts to confirm this to be a factual statement. Why did gays attacked me in prior posts and yet gave the black homophobes a free pass to denigrate the gay community? One word, Gay Hypocrites! Sorry two words.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#78777 Nov 18, 2012
harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
AB not all gays are hypocrites. I do concede to your allegations to the lack of response from the gay community at large. I'd read the comments from NoQ, WhitesSmellLikeDogs, and Xyzhoturutsmail this morning and was appalled. I can't speak for others but I would of kindly rebutted such bigotry with earnest. This goes for anyone regardless of ethnicity, or sexual orientation. Straight or Gay, right is right regardless. Chaow.
Thank you for your candid comment. Those trolls should just be ignored.
iTS greeeaat

Mountain View, CA

#78779 Nov 18, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your candid comment. Those trolls should just be ignored.
You and calhoun are the trolls here. Look it up.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#78780 Nov 18, 2012
harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, indeed.
They are throwing a hissy fit playing the the stuip icons again.

ROTFLMAO What juvenile fools they are!!!

Knock yourself out kiddies.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#78781 Nov 18, 2012
iTS greeeaat wrote:
<quoted text>
You and calhoun are the trolls here. Look it up.
So now your going against your gay friends now too? Getting more defensive?

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#78783 Nov 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do it out of insecurity
Yes you do.

“unstoppable”

Hell

#78784 Nov 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got a point, I can see where you'r coming from, but I myself felt the same way about rick in kansas as well, she tries to sound imposing and intimidating towards other users as well, she tried it unsuccessfully with me as well. I could be wrong, but rick might be doing it because she feels she has a lack of experience she has managed to gain within relationships at her age, which it is true really that she is inexperienced relationship wise for someone her age, simply because she is gay, and that being she hasn't actually experienced any proper relationships due to the fact that she is a lesbian, and 2 lesbians isn't a proper relationship, unlike 2 straight people.
Wrong.

“unstoppable”

Hell

#78786 Nov 18, 2012
Komutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Live & let live.
Right. Live and let live.

“unstoppable”

Hell

#78787 Nov 18, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not sure. I do know it had nothing to do with being an ethnic gay vs a white gay Texan. Ole Tex was defending against black homophobes that were trolling this forum. My questions is why the homosexuals threw Ole Tex underneath the bus and gave their support to the black homophobes? You know that the black race especially down south hate gays more than whites. They feel gays have hijacked the civil right movements of the 60's from the them.(read the above post from these black homophobes) You know this to be a fact and the black cowards that will be reading this post won't have the guts to confirm this to be a factual statement. Why did gays attacked me in prior posts and yet gave the black homophobes a free pass to denigrate the gay community? One word, Gay Hypocrites! Sorry two words.
Aryan Barbarian indeed.

“unstoppable”

Hell

#78788 Nov 18, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
Exactly. And as if some close-minded bigot online is going to change that, they actually spend so much time here... and all they prove is the hatred in their own heart.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#78789 Nov 18, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do.
Your unbelievable closed minded.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#78790 Nov 18, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
They are throwing a hissy fit playing the the stuip icons again.
ROTFLMAO What juvenile fools they are!!!
Knock yourself out kiddies.
Brother, I hate to admit it, I have the same opinion that you and ole Harry have. I'd sure like to knock a couple of these punks out myself........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min Seentheotherside 2,082
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min lifewacko 610,066
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Paul Porter1 818,768
Poll have you ever been completely naked in public o... 21 min Aiesha 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Liam 579,643
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 35 min RiccardoFire 39,999
Doomsday's naysayers Apocalypse pending.... 38 min Aiesha 5
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WelbyMD 270,224
More from around the web