yes, yes, yes!
I'm happy to oblige such a nice guy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#78605 Nov 15, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, yes, yes!
Are you having fun playing with the simple dimwit?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#78606 Nov 15, 2012
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Homosexuals was proven guilty! they confessed to it!
Stop it, my side's hurting from lmao!
Ramona

Santa Cruz, CA

#78607 Nov 15, 2012
simplyput wrote:
Hey Homosexuals
'What cha gonna do, what cha gonna do, what cha gonna do when death comes for you, bad
boys, bad boys , bad boys!
Waiting for the sky fairies again?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#78608 Nov 15, 2012
My sarcasm is irony when it's unrestricted, can be a bit overbearing at times. I'm the first to confess it to be true. Perhaps this helps explains the paradox of providing thought provoking dialogue between two opposing view points.

Location hidden

#78609 Nov 15, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
My sarcasm is irony when it's unrestricted, can be a bit overbearing at times. I'm the first to confess it to be true. Perhaps this helps explains the paradox of providing thought provoking dialogue between two opposing view points.
Great!!!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#78610 Nov 15, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
According to the Bible it's a sin.....but the book was written by Man....if God exists in the form Christians would have his existence why would he care what ppl do for sex. Our own sense of ethics tell us if what we do is wrong or good.....relying on a book, written long ago, for our moral conscience shows an inability to think for oneself (jmo)
Moral conscience is based upon your principles of right and wrong behavior? The questions you should ask yourself, "Is the fire hot to the touch based on conscience awareness or was it hot based upon interpretation?" Shall we dance friend?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#78611 Nov 15, 2012
Billy the Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
I betcha you my dickadoodle bigger than yours!
Little billie, if you're truly 12 years old, I would bend you over on my knee and give you a good ole ass whoopin. However, I believe you to be an internet actor what do they call it? Cave dwelling Troll? Now run along and stay off of mommie's computer.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#78612 Nov 15, 2012
Good night. Et tu, Brute?" (Brutus):)

Location hidden

#78613 Nov 15, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Little billie, if you're truly 12 years old, I would bend you over on my knee and give you a good ole ass whoopin. However, I believe you to be an internet actor what do they call it? Cave dwelling Troll? Now run along and stay off of mommie's computer.
Spare the rod....

Since: Nov 12

Charlottesville, VA

#78614 Nov 15, 2012
The best trick Satan has ever pulled is getting people to believe he doesn't exist & with Homosexuals he has convinced them & most everyone else that it's ok IT"S NOT never has been & never will be PEOPLE WAKE UP

“ALL racism sucks”

Since: Nov 12

Cincinnati, Ohio

#78615 Nov 16, 2012
Again, I have to ask, why the hatred?

I am a Christian and I am gay.

I am also socially conservative and all I want is to be left alone and be happy. I don't want to make people uncomfortable. I just want to live my life.

Is there something I can do for anyone? I would be willing to do whatever it takes to live peaceably.

Please, don't insult me when I have never done a thing to anyone. I don't want to tear down society or hurt anything. And I can't help what some people have said and done. Again, I just want to be happy.

Don't hate me. Please.

“Each day starts anew”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#78620 Nov 16, 2012
If your are a believer then it is a SIN
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#78621 Nov 16, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever read this stuff before you hit Post?
Nope
NOPE, it's for your CONSUMPTION. Shall we dance?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#78622 Nov 16, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
The best part of Topix is that I can post without bothering to read what the hate ranters wrote first. They have to read my posts but I don't have to read theirs. That's how Topix works. But of course, the hate ranters never do catch on. Stupidity is like that. Ha
Do you ever read this stuff before you hit Post? Oh, I forgot, that's your quote. I won't expect a rebuttal since you don't bother reading my posts other than your own babbling diatribes. Stupidity is like that, kinda like self contradictions. Shall we dance friend?
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#78623 Nov 16, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever read this stuff before you hit Post? Oh, I forgot, that's your quote. I won't expect a rebuttal since you don't bother reading my posts other than your own babbling diatribes. Stupidity is like that, kinda like self contradictions. Shall we dance friend?
Its a bit ironic of him, I've seen itsnotsogreat at angrily and whine instead of not reading my comments, when ever itsnotsogreat has been beat up he tries to act like he is the one in control when he obviously isn't, and when he tries it, he doesn't look in control, he actually looks like he's losing ground and being pummeled, just like all narcissistic gays.

“lovin whole wheat flakes”

Since: Apr 12

The Big Apple

#78624 Nov 16, 2012
This topic has been beaten to death.
The times they are a changing.
Wrong side of history.
Etc.

So, if you are biased, watch your world keep getting smaller. End of message.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#78625 Nov 16, 2012
You know, IF some of us had not said "It is not right, it is WRONG, in the sight of GOD! The world would be in a mess!

A couple examples..Blacks would still be slaves, women could not vote, etc.

We do need to STAND UP! for what is NOT right, in the sight of GOD.

Homosexuality acts are WRONG in the sight of GOD.

We are mere humans, we still don't have to ACCEPT that homosexual acts, pedophiles acts, beastiality, and all sexual perversions out there are , okay.

Location hidden

#78626 Nov 16, 2012
simplyput wrote:
You know, IF some of us had not said "It is not right, it is WRONG, in the sight of GOD! The world would be in a mess!
A couple examples..Blacks would still be slaves, women could not vote, etc.
We do need to STAND UP! for what is NOT right, in the sight of GOD.
Homosexuality acts are WRONG in the sight of GOD.
We are mere humans, we still don't have to ACCEPT that homosexual acts, pedophiles acts, beastiality, and all sexual perversions out there are , okay.
Your stinkin' God doesn't exist.

NEXT

Location hidden

#78627 Nov 16, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is, do you lead or follow?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 3 min dubaimassage 98
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessari... 733,054
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 7 min BBS 744
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min JUDEletePete 117,974
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 30 min yon 2,424
rock n roll ain't noise pollution 36 min pusherman_ 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 41 min River Tam 226,359
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 258,001
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 538,995
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Peace_Warrior 599,943