Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

WOW The peter puffers are in full force today! Suck it but pirates! Suck it!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry 2 hear that, AB.
Thanks Rosie,
Did you get to you see the total solar eclipses yesterday? The last eclipse I saw was when I was a little boy, ole boy how time flies. Rosie, I enjoy your sharp wit and sense of humour. You're one tough ole gal and OK in my book.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text>

ROFL!!!!! OMG I CAN"T BREATHE, YOU CLOSET GAYS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EFFIN' F U N N Y !!! And then you expect for us to believe that your straight! LOLOLOLOLOL
YES! you were so funny when "you", a GAY, was in the closet!!!

And YOU still are!, and you expect us to believe you were BORN this way!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!

“ALL racism sucks”

Since: Nov 12

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Let's face it, everything is a sin.

We should all just love one another and get along.

Gay, straight, black, white, Christian, non-Christian, etc.

The only thing worse than intolerance is intolerance masquerading as tolerance.

And the only thing worse than hatred is Christian love.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect your honest reply. Also, sorry about the loss of your partners. Hey, you paid a lot of dues.
Best wishes. Bon Voyage.
Thank you for your sentiments. We all paid our dues sometime/somewhere in each of our lives. I reckon we're all closer to death than we are to birth. Enjoy life to the fullest my friend. Regards.

“ALL racism sucks”

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
WOW The peter puffers are in full force today! Suck it but pirates! Suck it!
Why are you being hateful?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> And I don't know why you would think that anyone actually has the ability to choose whom they feel love for. Can you choose who you feel love and emotions for? Obviously not , and that's the same exact point with us homos. We don't "choose" to be gay. Shoot, I'd rather be straight simply because it's an easier lifestyle to live with less homo hating prejudices in it. If you REALLY think a gay person would choose to live a life of hate and discrimination then you've got it ALL WRONG. We can't help who we like and love(men), just like you can't help who you like and love(women). Sex is just sex, so IDK why you keep on talking to us gay people like all we live for is the sex when you know that's not true. Think about the things you say and have some heart, man! Don't you think life is miserable enough for the gay people that have tried and tried again only to fail in conversion from homosexuality to heterosexuality? Sheesh!
Its greeeat,
I appreciate your candor. I do believe gays can develop the same emotional aspects of love as heterosexuals do. I do believe we can choose who we want in our lives. I do not understand how gays can say with all honesty that being attracted to the same sex is normal. For example, is it normal for a man to dress in women's apparel? A man to prance around carrying a handbag, finger nail polish, lip gloss, twirling his hair, hand on hip, and talking/writing like Ricki from Kansas does on this forum. Where is the indignation from the LGBT community in regards to NAMBLA, gay parades that explicitly flaunts the most vile and disgusting sexual overtones in public. LGBT support for public funded museums to display to erect penises sword fighting and call it ART, if being gay in not about sexual deviance. The Smearing of fecal matter on religious portraits of biblical Patriarchs as modern art but gayness has nothing to do with sex or tolerance. It's just a one way street according to the homosexual agenda of forceable indoctrination of the masses. I nor anybody else can't change your desire for the same sex, however, gays should not expect the majority of the masses to except or condone homosexual relationship.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your sentiments. We all paid our dues sometime/somewhere in each of our lives. I reckon we're all closer to death than we are to birth. Enjoy life to the fullest my friend. Regards.
Thank you. What a nice thing to say.

Blessings to you my friend.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks buddy. Enjoy your life too indeed. Having fun yet? lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stuck on stupid?
More circular reasoning.
-----

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord:
though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;
though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
But if ye refuse and rebel,
ye shall be devoured with the sword:
for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it." Isa 1:18-20

-----
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

iTS greeeeat wrote:
All those other things are plain weird and nasty but sucking a cock, thhere's NOTHING wrong with that. Doesn't your girlfriend suck your cock, Barbarian.. and if you say no then we all know your lying. Playing with sexual organs gives pleasure although I definitely don't agree with fisting, drinking piss, and eating shit, ect. Maybe anal and oral sex, but that is it. None of that other nasty shit.. heck NO. Not every gay person is into those sick nasty fetishes like you believe..
"Doesn't your girlfriend suck your cock, Barbarian.. and if you say no then we all know your lying"

Brother after being married 25 years, If I get to sneak a peek, I'm doing good. I'll just settle for bowl of ice cream and cup of Joe (coffee). If you know what I mean. Well do you?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.

There comes a time, when we can honestly say,'we wont
be HERE, as long as we have BEEN here.

All of us.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Joe the Plunger wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody really believes all the stuff in the bible.
When they do surveys, asking what people believe they get all sorts of answers on everything. Most people think Adam and Eve and Noah etc are kiddy stories. And more believe in UFOs and ESP than believe the 10 commandments are strict.
Hey Joe the butt plunger,
tell me something, what do you believe in and what is your evidential proof to support your supposition. Now get your head out of the toilet and use a real plunger poop head........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

escribe wrote:
<quoted text>-----
"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord:
though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;
though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
But if ye refuse and rebel,
ye shall be devoured with the sword:
for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it." Isa 1:18-20
-----
Well Goddamn somewhere my luggage went
You look like I'm a son-of-a-bitch
And I'm just the one to do it.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

To all my barbarianites, how about giving me some Green check marks, red hearts, and funny face every once in awhile....instead of frowny faces, and peanuts icons. Can we all just get along. :)
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. What a nice thing to say.
Blessings to you my friend.
yw ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
To all my barbarianites, how about giving me some Green check marks, red hearts, and funny face every once in awhile....instead of frowny faces, and peanuts icons. Can we all just get along.:)
There.

Are you happy now?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
To all my barbarianites, how about giving me some Green check marks, red hearts, and funny face every once in awhile....instead of frowny faces, and peanuts icons. Can we all just get along.:)
lmao! thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There.
Are you happy now?
yes, yes, yes!
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Hey Homosexuals

'What cha gonna do, what cha gonna do, what cha gonna do when death comes for you, bad
boys, bad boys , bad boys!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,241 - 72,260 of93,251
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

535 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min henry 717,261
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Buck Crick 223,378
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 530,408
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 9 min Ultra Dave 111
Online Dating 10 min Zeurich 0
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Guess whooo 114,716
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 21 min goodtime69 1,409
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 34 min Daniel 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••