Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
BS! I've been down the road of "cure" & what I figure is if God & a whole "church" group praying + exorcising + re-baptising 24/7 for 40 days/nights cannot "cure" me then God don't want homosexuality cured. If God won't do it then some fake shrinkwrapper aint gonna.
And "ex" gays is BS. Either they were bi in the 1st place & are just going with the other half of their sexual orientation or they are pushing down & denying their true selves, ors they weren't gay just confused or experimenting or figuring sex is sex or fell in love with somebody.
There is no such thing as sexual "orientation" unless you confess that pedophiles are just innocently oriented toward having sex with children and rapists are just oriented that way too.

As for quitting the sin, it's no easier for some than quitting drugs or alcohol but it certainly can be done. I think you need to 'want' to stop sinning. Maybe you don't really want to?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
is that the best you can do loser? Make fun of a dog?.. if you're so stunning out your picture up or are you afraid all will laugh?.
That dog does kind of look like you BenGAY that is when he is walking away from me! LOL! Did you make another peter puffer "B" movie today? I bet you were the Big Star! Did you teach those naughty but pirates a thing or two! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I think I get it now.
You are making fun of _Chartruese_, in no way "pretending to be her".
That sort of thinking is something only the disgraced and multiply banned Phil Gray would do.
And I'm not Phil Gray. My NC city and similar agenda are just a coincidence.
And if you doubt that, I will sic my Lawyer on you.
Just kidding.
Carry on your fine work.
Sick your ball-less toothlesss hubby on her! LOL!

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a theory, I never said it was ABSOLUTELY true, but your too closed minded to make sense of anything. Not any of your comments sound interesting ,witty, comical, or clever.
Yours aren't exactly winning the Pulitzer prize either toots.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

escribe wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as sexual "orientation" unless you confess that pedophiles are just innocently oriented toward having sex with children and rapists are just oriented that way too.
As for quitting the sin, it's no easier for some than quitting drugs or alcohol but it certainly can be done. I think you need to 'want' to stop sinning. Maybe you don't really want to?
This has been discussed before sooo manytimes. Anyhow, BIG difference is that pedos + rapists have victims & they hurt + harm others. Gays don't have victims, they have consentual relationships with adults. The pedos+rapists don't have love. Love is part of the New Commandment that Jesus gave us. Gays they can just have sex & they can have love relationships.
I get what u say about quitting, maybe some don't wanna. I did not want to be gay, soooo did NoT & still I am & God I guess wants me this way. fyi, I'm not sinning, sos don't assume I am. And for gays in relationships they're not sinning either as love is not a sin. And before u say it, no, pedos don't "love" childeren they are attrackted to them & it's abuse not love.

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That dog does kind of look like you BenGAY that is when he is walking away from me! LOL! Did you make another peter puffer "B" movie today? I bet you were the Big Star! Did you teach those naughty but pirates a thing or two! LMAO!
Still trying to talk?. Aint working is it darling..

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Billy the Kid wrote:
Ya just wait until Warrior gets up , he's my hero.
another one of your sockpuppets fucktard?

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Billy the Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother said I should stay away from homosexuals.
Yet you post here 24/7 wanting to be in gay company..

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
DUDE!
Get a life.
A lobotomy with an ax is needed before he can get a life.

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Sick your ball-less toothlesss hubby on her! LOL!
"sick" ?
do you know how to spell or have a clue about the english language?. Verbs, nouns etc other than the idiocy you aimlessly blather marshmallow.?.

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

"Worrier" must be getting his bath.... I'll bet he has his own rubber dicky to play with in the tub..

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Talking of frucktarded sock puppets there's a drawer in Mountain View, CA that's missing 1.
Billy the Kid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That dog does kind of look like you BenGAY that is when he is walking away from me! LOL! Did you make another peter puffer "B" movie today? I bet you were the Big Star! Did you teach those naughty but pirates a thing or two! LMAO!
Warrior you're a riot dude!
Billy the Kid

Haslet, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu before Warrior makes you wash your mouth out with a dirty dickadoodle.
Billy the Kid

Haslet, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
"sick" ?
do you know how to spell or have a clue about the english language?. Verbs, nouns etc other than the idiocy you aimlessly blather marshmallow.?.
Heard of fragmented sentence cockatoid? Try using a coma between idiocy and you next time dumb ass.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to talk?. Aint working is it darling..
What's that I can't here you! Don't you know it's rude to talk with a mouth full of COCKA doodle doo!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to fucktard a puppet in a sock? WTF! You are one weird sick whacked out peter puffer!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
"sick" ?
"marshmallow" LMAO! All of you genius peter puffers always try and play the spelling game with me only to have it broke off in your ass. Maybe you like it that way, no doubt you do! Now try another one rump ranger! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
"Worrier" must be getting his bath.... I'll bet he has his own rubber dicky to play with in the tub..
BenGAY sucks on the rubber dicky after he shoots up with bath salts! Does everything in your world have to revolve around dick? You are one sick twisted nut job "B" movie actress! Now wipe that blob off your chin flamer!

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Billy the Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard of fragmented sentence cockatoid? Try using a coma between idiocy and you next time dumb ass.
and?. yeah? so?.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

280 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min It aint necessarily so 722,376
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 16 min SSK 448
reason topix is GOING OUT OF STYLE 59 min HaHa 4
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr Mandela 36,562
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr USA-1 115,660
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Oxbow 533,731
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 2 hr sunny 0569470225 38
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr 911 A and E 257,052
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Megamegan 87