Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't trying to help anyone, you sit here and mock gays all the time with far too much detail to not prove your interest.
You aren't proving anything, certainly not that you are better than them.
I have no interest in homosexuals, I was mocking them. The fact that I use shit as an example and use the waiter example suggests I look down on it as a disgusting and laughable act.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Chartreuse, how are you today?
Heya Olive, hows things with U?
Were u talking to "it" or to me?
Anyhow I'm OK, cheers + I guess my troll, er, I meant "fan" is too.
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a theory, I never said it was ABSOLUTELY true, but your too closed minded to make sense of anything. Not any of your comments sound interesting ,witty, comical, or clever.
Look at your statement above... It eplains all you are about. If anyone here is to be taken as a joke it will be you when your son, or your son's son will turn out gay and then the jokes on you! Brahahahahahaha lololololol. Just wait and see, stupid swine...
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Chartreuse, how are you today?
That's NOT the real "Chartreuse," that's just a troll poser with the same exact screen name and avatar as the original Chartreuse. Do not be fooled by that dumbass idiot. The Real Chartreuse has been here since July 12 and has an "early adapter" icon under his name. Ignore this idiot imposter...
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Oops, I meant June, well wadda ya know.. their he goes.^^^

Since: Nov 12

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

people1st wrote:
It is a sin, but is no greater than any other sin. It is still covered by what Jesus did on the cross.
You are right, but sinning over and over the same sin will get in into hell. The cross does not give you the right to sin over and over and at your last breath ask for forgiveness.
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

__Chartreuse_ wrote:
QUOTE who="Larry342516" <quoted text> You are right, but sinning over and over the same sin will get in into hell. The cross does not give you the right to sin over and over and at your last breath ask for forgiveness.
</quote>
O R worl needs heros rub mi belly N U will B mi hero
... Don't be mad because I outed your fake ass. Who you think you foolin'? Damn, you really must have no life if you have to go this far out of the way to pose as someone else... You'll still never be the real "Chartreuse," phony look-a-like. Nice try, try again.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text>... Don't be mad because I outed your fake ass. Who you think you foolin'? Damn, you really must have no life if you have to go this far out of the way to pose as someone else... You'll still never be the real "Chartreuse," phony look-a-like. Nice try, try again.
Heya iTS greeeeat
this is like the 4th fake chartreuse act it's set up {5th if u count "_Charleze_" & 6th if u count "__Absinthe__" from when I had that username}
I figured I was a bit of a "no lifer" until I met this troll waste then I realized compared it theirs my life's like Rio carnival & Orleans mardi gras in 1.{When it was posting in it's _Charleze_ act yesterday on this thread it even admitted it has no interest 1 way or the other in the thread topic}
Happy Lib

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> That was a one time mistake with that misspelling, at least I haven't constantly spelled "butt" as "but" like you have in back to back consecutive postings. Nice try ass hat, try again next time. ROFL@U
Look at the back pedling but pirate! Got his little peepee spanked and now is making excuses for being stupid. I bet when you don't swallow right and spit it up you make excuses to your hubby don't you Nancy Boy!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Yes, homosexual behavior is a sin. Anyone who reads the Bible knows that. In fact, God considers it a grave sin because He calls it an abomination in Lev 18:22 and a vile affection in Rom 1:26,27.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Happy Lib wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the back pedling but pirate! Got his little peepee spanked and now is making excuses for being stupid. I bet when you don't swallow right and spit it up you make excuses to your hubby don't you Nancy Boy!
Bit weird, if ur not gay, to be so fascinated by gay sex?

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

escribe wrote:
Yes, homosexual behavior is a sin. Anyone who reads the Bible knows that. In fact, God considers it a grave sin because He calls it an abomination in Lev 18:22 and a vile affection in Rom 1:26,27.
He calls it an abomination in some versions of the Bible. It isn't referred to as a sin let alone a grave sin. It's not in the commandments or listed as 1 of the 7 deadly {grave} sins.

“Like an actor for rent”

Since: Sep 12

Candler NC, I'm Phil's "wife"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text>... Don't be mad because I outed your fake ass. Who you think you foolin'? Damn, you really must have no life if you have to go this far out of the way to pose as someone else... You'll still never be the real "Chartreuse," phony look-a-like. Nice try, try again.
Hi Phil. So this is where you've been hiding.
It suits you, you always were a little light in the loafers. Ha!
The NC is a dead giveaway. What happened to Fletcher NC and Candler NC? Oh yes, IP banned. Ha.

ISTBPG,TTPPF

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
He calls it an abomination in some versions of the Bible. It isn't referred to as a sin let alone a grave sin. It's not in the commandments or listed as 1 of the 7 deadly {grave} sins.
-----

That excuse won't hold water with God. Read your Bible if you care to know what God thinks. Then don't contradict Him. Only unbelievers contradict God.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> Your an idiot, just like his momma. Their is absolutely NOTHING wrong with talking to or being friends with a homosexual as long as they don't violate your private parts, which majority of them won't be stupid enough to do...

were not pedophiles, rapists, or into bestiality or any bullshit you wanna brainwash him into believing. Then again, he's just a bigoted poser who acts like a kid so ain't no teachin' "Billy the Bird Brained Moron" a damn thing.
All the same sexual perverts..pedophiles, Gays, lesbians, all perversion of sex acts.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

escribe wrote:
<quoted text>
-----
That excuse won't hold water with God. Read your Bible if you care to know what God thinks. Then don't contradict Him. Only unbelievers contradict God.
Nobody is to know what God thinks until he calls Judgement Day. There are varying versions of the Bible as there are varying belief systems & Churches within Christianity. I'm not contradicting God I'm contradicting U.
I trust God not to save me from being lead into temptation & I trust the Holy Spirit to guide my Conscience & I trust Jesus to forgive my human failings. Being homosexual doesn't automatically make somebody a sinner. Read ur Bible less & pray more. Commune in prayer & ask to be touched by the Spirit & to have more faith. Memorizing or quoting the Bible does not make anybody a child of God.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Muddle up on that post I just made.
I was saying "not to lead me into temptation" at the same time as saying "to save me from temptation"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

For those who have tough sins to quit, there's help out there. For those caught up in homosexual sin, just google 'reparative therapy'. Or go to the Joe Dallas Website. He's a success story and wants to help others come out of homosexuality too.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

escribe wrote:
For those who have tough sins to quit, there's help out there. For those caught up in homosexual sin, just google 'reparative therapy'. Or go to the Joe Dallas Website. He's a success story and wants to help others come out of homosexuality too.
BS! I've been down the road of "cure" & what I figure is if God & a whole "church" group praying + exorcising + re-baptising 24/7 for 40 days/nights cannot "cure" me then God don't want homosexuality cured. If God won't do it then some fake shrinkwrapper aint gonna.
And "ex" gays is BS. Either they were bi in the 1st place & are just going with the other half of their sexual orientation or they are pushing down & denying their true selves, ors they weren't gay just confused or experimenting or figuring sex is sex or fell in love with somebody.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
BS! I've been down the road of "cure" & what I figure is if God & a whole "church" group praying + exorcising + re-baptising 24/7 for 40 days/nights cannot "cure" me then God don't want homosexuality cured. If God won't do it then some fake shrinkwrapper aint gonna.
And "ex" gays is BS. Either they were bi in the 1st place & are just going with the other half of their sexual orientation or they are pushing down & denying their true selves, ors they weren't gay just confused or experimenting or figuring sex is sex or fell in love with somebody.
There is no such thing as sexual "orientation" unless you confess that pedophiles are just innocently oriented toward having sex with children and rapists are just oriented that way too.

As for quitting the sin, it's no easier for some than quitting drugs or alcohol but it certainly can be done. I think you need to 'want' to stop sinning. Maybe you don't really want to?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••