Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Ramona wrote:
<quoted text>
DUDE!
Go see a shrink!
Yep, him and the rest of the homophobes need serious help with their problems, BIG TIME.
Orangelion

Connahs Quay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> I wasn't talkin about 21 inches, Peter Puffer Jr. I was talkin' about him and the way he acts constantly changing screen names and mocking other peoples names... yep definitely seems like he's under 21 years old, closet rump ranger.
How does changing my screen name make me look like a kid? Maybe that shows your problems you have if you think that.
Orangelion

Connahs Quay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry that it took you all that to attempt to rationalize your way out of the reality that the dates given for specific events taking place in the Bible simply don't add up and much what is claimed is provably false. The Bible is neither a complete work of fiction nor completely inerrant, get used to it.
It never said anything about the timeline not adding up, it claimed it, but never gave any evidence.
Orangelion

Connahs Quay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that thing does - and it's totally pathetic. Must be jealous of your love life.
LOLOL!
He's probably jelous of the love heterosexuals have for each other. Talk about deflections LOL.
Orangelion

Connahs Quay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> That was a one time mistake with that misspelling, at least I haven't constantly spelled "butt" as "but" like you have in back to back consecutive postings. Nice try ass hat, try again next time. ROFL@U
iTS greeeeat, if you think you look intimidating by picking on peoples spellings then it only makes you look bad.
Orangelion

Connahs Quay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
DUDE!
Get a life.
Its usually the boring teenage kids with no personalities who say crap like this, "Get life", and "DUDE".
Orangelion

Connahs Quay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> Your an idiot, just like his momma. Their is absolutely NOTHING wrong with talking to or being friends with a homosexual as long as they don't violate your private parts, which majority of them won't be stupid enough to do... were not pedophiles, rapists, or into bestiality or any bullshit you wanna brainwash him into believing. Then again, he's just a bigoted poser who acts like a kid so ain't no teachin' "Billy the Bird Brained Moron" a damn thing.
And this is coming from someone who is a paedophile attracted to young boys, that is why you like a "hubby" with boyish good looks. I'm no psychologist, but who knows, maybe it reflects that he mourns what his childhood and youth subconsciously and is maybe looking to people with "boyish goodlooks" to compensate.
CCOOOOOLLLLTEEEE NNNAGGGER

Connahs Quay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, him and the rest of the homophobes need serious help with their problems, BIG TIME.
YEAH UR JUST JELOUS THAT U DIDN'T GET TO HAVE AL THE FUN WITH THE BOYS LIKE US WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG MA BE THAT IS WHY U HATE US TEENAGERS HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO COME AND GET ME NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA COME AND GET THIS TEEEENNNNAGGGGERR HAHAHAHAHAH
Orangelion

Connahs Quay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Itsnosogreat probably is too scared to hit the teenager after the thrashing I gave him LOL. itsnotsogreat probably hates you for this son.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is coming from someone who is a paedophile attracted to young boys, that is why you like a "hubby" with boyish good looks. I'm no psychologist, but who knows, maybe it reflects that he mourns what his childhood and youth subconsciously and is maybe looking to people with "boyish goodlooks" to compensate.
You think way too much about other people, transpose your sick thoughts about them all the damn time.

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> Your an idiot, just like his momma. Their is absolutely NOTHING wrong with talking to or being friends with a homosexual as long as they don't violate your private parts, which majority of them won't be stupid enough to do... were not pedophiles, rapists, or into bestiality or any bullshit you wanna brainwash him into believing. Then again, he's just a bigoted poser who acts like a kid so ain't no teachin' "Billy the Bird Brained Moron" a damn thing.
Exactly.
Orangelion

Connahs Quay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You think way too much about other people, transpose your sick thoughts about them all the damn time.
Its a theory, I never said it was ABSOLUTELY true, but your too closed minded to make sense of anything. Not any of your comments sound interesting ,witty, comical, or clever.

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

__Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
no i wont clik UR link
U R N Aho
Hello Chartreuse, how are you today?

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a theory, I never said it was ABSOLUTELY true, but your too closed minded to make sense of anything. Not any of your comments sound interesting ,witty, comical, or clever.
I am not here to entertain you and I don't give a sh*t what you think about my comments, after all the bigotry and hatred you have posted.
Orangelion

Connahs Quay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not here to entertain you and I don't give a sh*t what you think about my comments, after all the bigotry and hatred you have posted.
Shows you can't think if you don't actually try to understand people and can only say they post shit when they are commenting normally, your posts are proper shit, your comments are pathetic attempts to insult people.

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows you can't think if you don't actually try to understand people and can only say they post shit when they are commenting normally, your posts are proper shit, your comments are pathetic attempts to insult people.
You are the one insulting people here, its funny how defensive you are about that, funny and telling, very.
jimo

Molalla, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Bobby Jenkins wrote:
Hi Travis,
What was the purpose of this poll? The reason I ask is because I read your profile, and I can see that you are a brother.
So, you already knew the answer to the question you posed before you posted it.
Was this to illustrate the fact that this nation is overwhelmed with the idea that homosexuality is O.K.?
If so, I understand your grief. About two weeks ago, I created a similar poll - "Is Homosexuality Immoral?" The results were staggering. According to the random sample, people are about 50/50 on this issue.
The poll on top of this page says 61% believe homosexuality is ok . The end is near , praise the Lord .
Orangelion

Connahs Quay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Its great lied by saying he was with a women. If he was the best man women had sex with, then that would mean he would have had to be sexually stimulated and excited in order to offer sex, but he claims womens breasts make him feel sick and it makes him feel sick going with a women.
Orangelion

Connahs Quay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

jimo wrote:
<quoted text>
The poll on top of this page says 61% believe homosexuality is ok . The end is near , praise the Lord .
He also said, "Will their be faith when I return?".

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to offer itsnotsogreat some help, but he rejected it and showed himself worthy of mockery and insults.
You aren't trying to help anyone, you sit here and mock gays all the time with far too much detail to not prove your interest.

You aren't proving anything, certainly not that you are better than them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

397 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min Naveen kumar 4,629
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min dirty white boy- 720,662
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 12 min Naveen kumar 121
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min dirty white boy- 599,062
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 27 min MUQ1 36,501
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min Buck Crick 224,106
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 38 min seriously the original 5,229
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 45 min bbbbbb 73
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr The Awakener 172,344
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr AussieBobby 256,451
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Mi Lin 532,626
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••