57,469 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78312 Nov 13, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> Now that is probably the only response I will agree with that you have said so far asides of all your other bs.
He didn't mean 21 inches peter puffer!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78313 Nov 13, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who says that the Bible is a complete work of fiction is someone who has obviously never read it and who really doesn't know what they are talking about. There are elements of the Old Testament stories and New Testament Gospels which are known to be true independent of biblical accounts.
Anyone who says that the Bible is a complete work of fact is someone who has obviously never read it and who really doesn't know what they are talking about. There are elements of the Old Testament stories and New Testament Gospels which are known not to be particularly truthful independent of biblical accounts.
Even your ugly dog looks confused and gay!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78314 Nov 13, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>While there are yet unproven elements which at least seem plausible enough to be provable, there are still many other elements in both Testaments, which require such a suspension of disbelief in order to believe to be true, that the possibility of them being provably true at any point just ain't happening. If you had read the book, you would know this.
How do you find time to read with all that pole smoking you do?
Knock off purse seller

Netherlands

#78315 Nov 13, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>

Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Send a message to _Chartreuse_ via the little envelope by her name. She talks tough, but I know she is dead broke, just too proud to beg in print. Prefers freeway on-ramps. She will also give you a free bj if you rub her tummy. ;-)
</quote>

Ur getting me mixed up with the grey box "_Chartreuse_"
easy mistake to make {when ur stupid}
</quote>

Sorry deary, but you are the only ahole on all of Topix so in love with idiotic constructions like "Ur".

Your posts always remind me of the rebus puzzles in the Highlights For Kids magazines in family dental office waiting rooms.

Are you sure you are allowed to post here? If you are under 13 you are not allowed.
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#78316 Nov 13, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't mean 21 inches peter puffer!
I wasn't talkin about 21 inches, Peter Puffer Jr. I was talkin' about him and the way he acts constantly changing screen names and mocking other peoples names... yep definitely seems like he's under 21 years old, closet rump ranger.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#78319 Nov 13, 2012
_Charleze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't confuse me with _Chartreuse_. and no, I don't care about homosexuality one way or the other.
Then stop trolling this thread.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#78320 Nov 13, 2012
sunsetmission wrote:
The main deranged idiots here are the ones hating on others because of some "holy book" filled with pages on nonsense.
Seems to me you have a lot of hate flowing...

AND

Why can't you answer one simple question about the book filled with 'nonsense'???

Smirk.
Just me

Germany

#78321 Nov 13, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the illiterate troll with many names but "1" way to spell "Ur".
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78323 Nov 13, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> I wasn't talkin about 21 inches, Peter Puffer Jr. I was talkin' about him and the way he acts constantly changing screen names and mocking other peoples names... yep definitely seems like he's under 21 years old, closet rump ranger.
Now listen but pirate just because your flamer hubby wigged out on you and is having an affair with a woman is no reason to take it out on me! Maybe you can give BenGAY a dollar for a quick lick!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78324 Nov 13, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the illiterate troll with many names but "1" way to spell "Ur".
Looks like you busted the carpet/muncher!
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#78326 Nov 13, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now listen but pirate just because your flamer hubby wigged out on you and is having an affair with a woman is no reason to take it out on me! Maybe you can give BenGAY a dollar for a quick lick!
Okay Mr. Illiterate, you can't even spell the word "butt" correctly so what makes you think you would even have a clue as to what is going on in my relationship. All you ever come up wit are ASS-HUMP-tions towards all the gay guys in this thread. You know you want you want it, matey.
Knock off purse seller

Germany

#78327 Nov 13, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you are now trolling a dozen game threads _Chartreuse_.
I guess lesbos are used to double standards?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78328 Nov 13, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> Okay Mr. Illiterate, you can't even spell the word "butt" correctly so what makes you think you would even have a clue as to what is going on in my relationship. All you ever come up wit are ASS-HUMP-tions towards all the gay guys in this thread. You know you want you want it, matey.
come up "wit"? You mean WITH? When you can learn to spell simple words peter puffer than get back to me until then STFU! LMAO!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#78329 Nov 13, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
That is a cherrypicking website.
I'm sorry that it took you all that to attempt to rationalize your way out of the reality that the dates given for specific events taking place in the Bible simply don't add up and much what is claimed is provably false. The Bible is neither a complete work of fiction nor completely inerrant, get used to it.
Bro

United States

#78330 Nov 13, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>come up "wit"? You mean WITH? When you can learn to spell simple words peter puffer than get back to me until then STFU! LMAO!
Yhea ITsGreeeeeat,
Stfu turd pole sucker. When will you turd suckers learn ya not in the same league as the warrior.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#78331 Nov 13, 2012
sunsetmission wrote:
The main deranged idiots here are the ones hating on others because of some "holy book" filled with pages on nonsense.
That's about it.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#78332 Nov 13, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> Okay Mr. Illiterate, you can't even spell the word "butt" correctly so what makes you think you would even have a clue as to what is going on in my relationship. All you ever come up wit are ASS-HUMP-tions towards all the gay guys in this thread. You know you want you want it, matey.
I know that thing does - and it's totally pathetic. Must be jealous of your love life.

LOLOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78333 Nov 13, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry that it took you all that to attempt to rationalize your way out of the reality that the dates given for specific events taking place in the Bible simply don't add up and much what is claimed is provably false. The Bible is neither a complete work of fiction nor completely inerrant, get used to it.
You sure do worry about the Bible a lot for a rump ranger! Interesting......
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#78334 Nov 13, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that thing does - and it's totally pathetic. Must be jealous of your love life.
LOLOL!
I have been to Sydney, I have been all over your country! Such a beautiful place yet all I really remember is cell phones and cigarette buts every where! I guess when the peter puffers can't do it in the open they have to suck on a cigaette!
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#78335 Nov 13, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>come up "wit"? You mean WITH? When you can learn to spell simple words peter puffer than get back to me until then STFU! LMAO!
That was a one time mistake with that misspelling, at least I haven't constantly spelled "butt" as "but" like you have in back to back consecutive postings. Nice try ass hat, try again next time. ROFL@U

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min forest hills 119,615
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 min andet1987 5,699
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 558,668
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Stilgar Fifrawi 773,100
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 9 min MADOFF Zionism 25
Bosch SERVIS NISPETIYE 342 OO 24 Bosch SERVISI ... 24 min faten22 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min Peace_Warrior 604,729
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 31 min NEWS-FLASH 175,473
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min Rick in Kansas 264,931