|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> Now that is probably the only response I will agree with that you have said so far asides of all your other bs.
Why the hell do you feel you want to make a point about?
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

sunsetmission wrote:
The main deranged idiots here are the ones hating on others because of some "holy book" filled with pages on nonsense.
Come back when you can disprove the bibles historical accurracy, and christs resurrection, the bible is the complete meaning to life, but you wouldn't know that since you haven't even read it.
iTS greeeeat

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays aren't real men, real men aren't obsessed over their own bodies every single day, and they aren't mentally usable either. Your no man, just an idiotic sissy boy.
Wow, what a crazy statement. I think this describes yourself 100%.
Knock off purse seller

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>

Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Send a message to _Chartreuse_ via the little envelope by her name. She talks tough, but I know she is dead broke, just too proud to beg in print. Prefers freeway on-ramps. She will also give you a free bj if you rub her tummy. ;-)
</quote>

Ur getting me mixed up with the grey box "_Chartreuse_"
easy mistake to make {when ur stupid}
</quote>

Sorry deary, but you are the only ahole on all of Topix so in love with idiotic constructions like "Ur".

Your posts always remind me of the rebus puzzles in the Highlights For Kids magazines in family dental office waiting rooms.

Are you sure you're allowed to post here? If you are under 13 you are not allowed.
_Chartreuse_

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays aren't real men, real men aren't obsessed over their own bodies every single day, and they aren't mentally usable either. Your no man, just an idiotic sissy boy.
NO NOT A BOI. GRL i M A grl

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
Come back when you can disprove the bibles historical accurracy, and christs resurrection, the bible is the complete meaning to life, but you wouldn't know that since you haven't even read it.
Anyone who says that the Bible is a complete work of fiction is someone who has obviously never read it and who really doesn't know what they are talking about. There are elements of the Old Testament stories and New Testament Gospels which are known to be true independent of biblical accounts.

Anyone who says that the Bible is a complete work of fact is someone who has obviously never read it and who really doesn't know what they are talking about. There are elements of the Old Testament stories and New Testament Gospels which are known not to be particularly truthful independent of biblical accounts.
COOLTEEEEENAAAGG GGERRRR

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, what a crazy statement. I think this describes yourself 100%.
blah blah blah shut up moron ya like really stupid i can beat ya u up ur not a real man ur a wittle boy sissy wittle boy hhahahahahahahahaaahaaaa nya nya nya nya stupid little gay boy is angry hit me an i would miss and then i would give ya a big hurt nya nya nya nya hahahahaha
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who says that the Bible is a complete work of fiction is someone who has obviously never read it and who really doesn't know what they are talking about. There are elements of the Old Testament stories and New Testament Gospels which are known to be true independent of biblical accounts.
Anyone who says that the Bible is a complete work of fact is someone who has obviously never read it and who really doesn't know what they are talking about. There are elements of the Old Testament stories and New Testament Gospels which are known not to be particularly truthful independent of biblical accounts.
Just because there is no historical evidence for something in the bible doesn't mean it isn't true yet, the same thing happened with the historical history of the hittites, everybody ridiculed its existence, till someone actually proven that they actually existed.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
NO NOT A BOI. GRL i M A grl
I wasn't even talking about you. You don't sound cute or clever at all, acting this way doesn't make you look particulary appealing either.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read most of it, waste of time really. It's really more on you believers to PROVE the validity of the bible, not on non believers to disprove it. Has there been any kind of proof at all, ever? Nope.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

sunsetmission wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read most of it, waste of time really. It's really more on you believers to PROVE the validity of the bible, not on non believers to disprove it. Has there been any kind of proof at all, ever? Nope.
The hittites and jericho are an example, and it would be psychologically impossible for the disciples do act the way they did if they didn't see christ. I have psychological evidence. Come back when you have read "the ressurection factor", written by Josh McDowell.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Like I said before, you can make a bullshit story including real places, it's not hard at all to do. how bout YOU come back after you have more proof than just other books you've read. burden of proof relies on people who claim god is real, not the ones you claim he isn't.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
Just because there is no historical evidence for something in the bible doesn't mean it isn't true yet, the same thing happened with the historical history of the hittites, everybody ridiculed its existence, till someone actually proven that they actually existed.
While there are yet unproven elements which at least seem plausible enough to be provable, there are still many other elements in both Testaments, which require such a suspension of disbelief in order to believe to be true, that the possibility of them being provably true at any point just ain't happening. If you had read the book, you would know this.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

sunsetmission wrote:
Like I said before, you can make a bullshit story including real places, it's not hard at all to do. how bout YOU come back after you have more proof than just other books you've read. burden of proof relies on people who claim god is real, not the ones you claim he isn't.
"The resurrection factor" uses hard solid evidence to back up its claims.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>While there are yet unproven elements which at least seem plausible enough to be provable, there are still many other elements in both Testaments, which require such a suspension of disbelief in order to believe to be true, that the possibility of them being provably true at any point just ain't happening. If you had read the book, you would know this.
Every single bit, including all the miracles are true. You know when people say, "magic doesn't exist, its make believe", their right, but God isn't simply a case of magic, his miracles don't lead to thinks like tinkerbell and the faraway tree nonsense. Gods power is unique, his miracles only happen when someone believes. So no, God power works completely different to fairy tale magic.
_Olive_

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

sunsetmission wrote:
This is making me so hot!

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
Every single bit, including all the miracles are true. You know when people say, "magic doesn't exist, its make believe", their right, but God isn't simply a case of magic, his miracles don't lead to thinks like tinkerbell and the faraway tree nonsense. Gods power is unique, his miracles only happen when someone believes. So no, God power works completely different to fairy tale magic.
Sixty two words to say that you have never actually read the Bible.

http://www.worldagesarchive.com/Reference_Lin...
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sixty two words to say that you have never actually read the Bible.
http://www.worldagesarchive.com/Reference_Lin...
That is a cherrypicking website. It says cammal bones proved cammals were in very small use, making it unlikely that abraha could have used a cammal. Firstly, it is only unlikely, secondly, I would like to know what bone analyse exactly it talking about. The only moral rights a city hide of owning a land was through conquering, a nation should either enslave or be slaved, Israel had no choice, God was leading them, he was directing them, they had to follow and obey God, and he led them to conquer them, that is why they didn't back down. It also mentioned about Judah not actually being the "Godly" nation it was suggested to be in the bible, actually in the bible there were moments where it did become poluted with sin and they had to drive them out, they hadn't read the bible much, but they said that Israeli priests wrongly suggested it was God that was punishing them for wrong and that really Israel had a disastor because Israel played badly politically, yes, thats right, according to the bible as well, God was punishing Israel through other nations, in which they were attacked for playing badly politically. This site says that the Priests written the bible as if it was written in the past, when they written it during their own present time, but they were writing the book for everybody to read it, it was written from Gods prothetic perspective, who viewed the present as a past persepctive. And the other nations were vile and evil, and should have been put to death, they didn't flout the Jewish law when they sacked and massacred cities, they were obeying him, unlike what the article suggested. And the article also said that the spread out small tribes of Israel that had been scattered wouldn't have won their battles against Arad because of their size, but they did, because God was leading them. They also said Israel was too tiny a tribe to handle itself and maintain its own army, but God managed to handle it, the bible itself has the Israelites mentioned to take on armies bigger than itself by Gods might. This flawed article also said that a lack of evidence means that something isn't true with several things.
stigmatas

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

yea it is a sin but if your in poverty the kingdom of heaven is yours anyway and most gays are in poverty so you should be fine...
iTS greeeeat

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the hell do you feel you want to make a point about?
You go fig.. boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,001 - 72,020 of93,218
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

373 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessarily so 716,458
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Buck Crick 223,180
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 53 min River Tam 598,745
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr cock 333
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 1 hr Black Power 154
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 1 hr viky 59
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr bmz 36,393
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Gabric 62
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 529,972