|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you MAD?
I am begging you, please, please, and pretty please, take down the picture of you. Major Margaret J. Houlihan AKA ' Hot Lips' on the TV series Mash has a copyright protection on her image. Trust me, you're no Hot Lips.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Spell bound wrote:
I am a 16 year old gay High School student and I am deeply crushing on this guy in my section in marching band. There are some signs he is gay. I see him checking me out when he thinks I'm not looking. I would love to know the best way to turn him gay, or at least get him to like me. Can anyone help me with this? I just love him ever so much!
Just take a flower, and tear the pedals off one by one and say:

he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, EVERY SINGLE RELIGIOUS PERSON believes they have the right flavor picked out for themselves. There are 38,000 different sects of christianiy alone....kind of lowers your odds of being right doesn't it? Not to mention all of the other religions in the world.
Actually, there are much older religions than yours and if you study some of them you'll find that as people spread out, conquered or absorbed other peoples into their communities, many religious ideas were borrowed from other cults.
The birth of a god/man isn't origional to christianity or the tale that this god/man travelled with twelve mortals as he spread supernatural messages. Neither is the story of the end of the world. Christmas and Easter are astrological dates taken from older superstitions.
I think you might profit by reading something other than the bible once in awhile.
You were quoted saying, " There are 38,000 different sects of christianiy alone....kind of lowers your odds of being right doesn't it? "

It's estimated that there are 4 million homosexuals in the U.S. alone....does that not lower you odds that being queer is NORMAL and acceptable since there is 314,686,189 million heterosexuals in the United States? I'll answer that for you, OF COURSE IT DOES. Stfu you dumbass tube steak porkcream cock sucker. Get your facts straight before making a correlation of statistical data. It cuts both ways... Im sorry Harry, I tried being nice. These homosexuals won't let me.
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You were quoted saying, " There are 38,000 different sects of christianiy alone....kind of lowers your odds of being right doesn't it? "
It's estimated that there are 4 million homosexuals in the U.S. alone....does that not lower you odds that being queer is NORMAL and acceptable since there is 314,686,189 million heterosexuals in the United States? I'll answer that for you, OF COURSE IT DOES. Stfu you dumbass tube steak porkcream cock sucker. Get your facts straight before making a correlation of statistical data. It cuts both ways... Im sorry Harry, I tried being nice. These homosexuals won't let me.
You didn't try at all, you worthless piece of ignorant sheeeit. All you do is spew hate all day long and it show what a low life person you are and that your definitely insecure with your self, very self concious, and scared to take no for an answer and be wrong once in your pathetic lives just like simplypussified, and the Orange koolaid packet over there.. Homosexual is COMPLETELY NATURAL AND NORMAL, you guys are not. Get over yourself, Bub or I will continue to ride your sorry ass! "Yeehaw! Giddiyup, lil jackass! HeeHaw!!"

“Judy Henry”

Since: Nov 12

dallas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

hot_gamama wrote:
read leviticus...i do remember reading in genesis that GOD CREATED adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE
hahahhaha .....good one.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> You didn't try at all, you worthless piece of ignorant sheeeit. All you do is spew hate all day long and it show what a low life person you are and that your definitely insecure with your self, very self concious, and scared to take no for an answer and be wrong once in your pathetic lives just like simplypussified, and the Orange koolaid packet over there.. Homosexual is COMPLETELY NATURAL AND NORMAL, you guys are not. Get over yourself, Bub or I will continue to ride your sorry ass! "Yeehaw! Giddiyup, lil jackass! HeeHaw!!"
Yes I did, why are you lying? Quote anything that I've written that was not factual. I'd tried to help the young gay boy with some great pick up lines. Did you read any where in that post where I as was putting him down instead I was encouraging him to seek out happiness with his estranged boy crush. Now you're going to ridicule me and hurt my feelings. Even tho I'm a Barbarian doesn't mean I don't have feelings. Quite honestly I'm just crushed. As far as the data that I presented it is simply data. It has no feelings, no bias and is gender neutral, however, data is factual and can't be refuted because of your personal bias. I wish you the very best friend, I forgive you.......

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did, why are you lying? Quote anything that I've written that was not factual. I'd tried to help the young gay boy with some great pick up lines. Did you read any where in that post where I as was putting him down instead I was encouraging him to seek out happiness with his estranged boy crush. Now you're going to ridicule me and hurt my feelings. Even tho I'm a Barbarian doesn't mean I don't have feelings. Quite honestly I'm just crushed. As far as the data that I presented it is simply data. It has no feelings, no bias and is gender neutral, however, data is factual and can't be refuted because of your personal bias. I wish you the very best friend, I forgive you.......
That's false. How the data is gathered is very relevant. It is quite easy to gather data that does not accurately reflect whatever subject you are studying.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>That's false. How the data is gathered is very relevant. It is quite easy to gather data that does not accurately reflect whatever subject you are studying.

The above paragraph is the data in question. If the data I presented is false, lets simply flip the numbers. It's estimated that there are 314,686,189 million homosexuals in the U.S. alone....does that not lower your odds that being straight is normal and not acceptable since there is 4 million homosexuals in the United States? I'll answer that for you, OF COURSE IT DOESN'T.

WHICH PARAGRAPH IS MORE CONSISTENT TO VALIDATE YOUR CLAIM? PARAGRAPH 1 OR 2
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

All is fair in love & war. Sometimes the truth in which I speak may seem unpleasant or not fair is acceptable in debating with mental midgets. Shall we dance?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
The above paragraph is the data in question. If the data I presented is false, lets simply flip the numbers. It's estimated that there are 314,686,189 million homosexuals in the U.S. alone....does that not lower your odds that being straight is normal and not acceptable since there is 4 million homosexuals in the United States? I'll answer that for you, OF COURSE IT DOESN'T.
WHICH PARAGRAPH IS MORE CONSISTENT TO VALIDATE YOUR CLAIM? PARAGRAPH 1 OR 2
First of all, I wasn't quoted as saying anything, you ignorant backwards cretin. I haven't spoken to you. Second of all, I don't even know what data you're talking about - I was just pointing out that we must always be aware of the methodology behind a study before we hold up it's results as truth. What study are you talking about?

Additionally, if you think that pure numerical superiority is how we determine so called normality, then you are an idiot. Being "normal" is not simply a matter of belonging to the dominant group - idiots like you are the reason minority groups are persecuted. You believe that might makes right. If that were the case, and we could determine normality based solely on numbers, then christians aren't normal, since there are more non christians than christians in the world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
All is fair in love & war. Sometimes the truth in which I speak may seem unpleasant or not fair is acceptable in debating with mental midgets. Shall we dance?
Ever heard of the dunning-krueger effect? You are a shining example of it in action.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

msmai wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so lame. I think that is the oldest homophobic rant in the world. Whoever said that we all had to be Christians and worship this jealous, conceited creature we call God?
Im truely SCARED for you ... REALLY I AM !!! You REALLY shouldnt BASH God, he CANNOT TOLERATE that crap from one of his children. And sometimes the punishment is beyond ANYTHING we can imagine. Even if you choose NOT to be a Christian, DONT BASH GOD, for what you have he gave ur ass and he can most definately TAKE IT THE hell AWAY!!! know this

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

I really can't get over how ridiculously stupid your logic is. Do you really think that the best litmus test for whether or not something is normal is a straight numerical comparison? So are buddhists "unacceptable" to you? Muslims? Left handed people? Amputees? Star Trek Fans? Redheads?

How does it make you feel that state laws prohibiting homosexual marriage are falling like dominos in the face of progress? How does it make you feel that you are no different from the segregationists of the 60s?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

TapTwice wrote:
<quoted text>
Im truely SCARED for you ... REALLY I AM !!! You REALLY shouldnt BASH God, he CANNOT TOLERATE that crap from one of his children. And sometimes the punishment is beyond ANYTHING we can imagine. Even if you choose NOT to be a Christian, DONT BASH GOD, for what you have he gave ur ass and he can most definately TAKE IT THE hell AWAY!!! know this
There is no god, if I am wrong let him strike me down now.

Waiting...

Still waiting....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Ever heard of the dunning-krueger effect? You are a shining example of it in action.
IF you're referring to FREDDIE KRUEGER on Nightmare On Elm Street Horror Movie, the answer is YES!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
I really can't get over how ridiculously stupid your logic is. Do you really think that the best litmus test for whether or not something is normal is a straight numerical comparison? So are buddhists "unacceptable" to you? Muslims? Left handed people? Amputees? Star Trek Fans? Redheads?
How does it make you feel that state laws prohibiting homosexual marriage are falling like dominos in the face of progress? How does it make you feel that you are no different from the segregationists of the 60s?
I feel just fine, thanks for asking. 60's, Perhaps that's why they called it the Golden Age!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>There is no god, if I am wrong let him strike me down now.
Waiting...
Still waiting....
In all due time, tick tock tick tock tick tock..........The End
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, I wasn't quoted as saying anything, you ignorant backwards cretin. I haven't spoken to you. Second of all, I don't even know what data you're talking about - I was just pointing out that we must always be aware of the methodology behind a study before we hold up it's results as truth. What study are you talking about?
Additionally, if you think that pure numerical superiority is how we determine so called normality, then you are an idiot. Being "normal" is not simply a matter of belonging to the dominant group - idiots like you are the reason minority groups are persecuted. You believe that might makes right. If that were the case, and we could determine normality based solely on numbers, then christians aren't normal, since there are more non christians than christians in the world.
Ignorant Backwards Cretin? All in one sentence, I'm impressed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant Backwards Cretin? All in one sentence, I'm impressed.
Sorry, I forgot a comma. Very substantial post though, very impressive response.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel just fine, thanks for asking. 60's, Perhaps that's why they called it the Golden Age!
Perhaps that's why old, decrepit, out of touch white people call it the golden age. It's astounding that you wish to go back to an age in which discrimination was everywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••