Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#77776 Nov 9, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poor baby! He can't run again. Did you say that so we will think you live in England. How pathetic.
But you are clearly in butt pain. Let me lick your butthole and make it all better.
I never heard of a human BIDET toilet that's just gross. The only way I would allow you to come close to my buttonhole is after you removed your dentures, so you couldn't accidentally bite my balls off; in the excitement to lick the shit out my ass......Got it brown chartreuse......
Orangelion

Mold, UK

#77777 Nov 9, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poor baby! He can't run again. Did you say that so we will think you live in England. How pathetic.
But you are clearly in butt pain. Let me lick your butthole and make it all better.
Shut up till your much older!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#77778 Nov 9, 2012
I would like to thank all my Barbarianites for the endorsement for the Presidency of the United States in 2016. I will have to respectfully decline the nomination until further notice. I have more urgent business to attend too. My service is needed here, to help clean out the faggots that are destroying the moral fabric of this great and mighty country.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#77779 Nov 9, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text>

continue to ride your sorry ass! "Yeehaw! Giddiyup, lil jackass! HeeHaw!!"
'High hole silver!!! and away!!!!

(Gay cowboy rides again)!
Orangelion

Mold, UK

#77780 Nov 9, 2012
Obamabots are very gullible.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#77781 Nov 9, 2012
I just scrolled past 90% of the posts. Nothing worth reading or replying too.
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#77782 Nov 9, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
Obama needs to lose in 2016. He is causing further damage.
A president can't be elected for more than 8 years altogether, stupid moron. Your a kid, just like you attitude proves and knowledge of what little you know proves you to be one. Now, there is thing were the president can actually stay in office for 9 years.. And don't lie in your other posts, you like men that you can buck heads with, I'll bet you my whole next pay check that the next guy you will buck heads with will be the next guy that you'll be sleeping with because you like masculine men that talk shit to you like your a rag doll, that's why your constantly posting to and about me and stalking/talking about me even when I'm not on topix. You're an arrogant, cocky lil' shirt lifter and you know it, Orange Gay-tor Aid.
Orangelion

Mold, UK

#77783 Nov 9, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> A president can't be elected for more than 8 years altogether, stupid moron. Your a kid, just like you attitude proves and knowledge of what little you know proves you to be one. Now, there is thing were the president can actually stay in office for 9 years.. And don't lie in your other posts, you like men that you can buck heads with, I'll bet you my whole next pay check that the next guy you will buck heads with will be the next guy that you'll be sleeping with because you like masculine men that talk shit to you like your a rag doll, that's why your constantly posting to and about me and stalking/talking about me even when I'm not on topix. You're an arrogant, cocky lil' shirt lifter and you know it, Orange Gay-tor Aid.
Your assumption without prove only makes you look very bad.
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#77784 Nov 9, 2012
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
'High hole silver!!! and away!!!!
(Gay cowboy rides again)!
Yep, and me and my hubby are commin to tie you down and tag toeam your ass until it's raw and sore. Then er're gonna tear you a whole another one on top of that as well. When we're done with you, your gonna take back all your bullshit, smart ass comments and pray to God for forgiveness and apologize to me, begging us to stop stretching your hole out, and apologize to all the gays out their for your stupid, foul, potty mouth comments about these people who have absolutely no choice over their orientations. Trust me, you will begin' until we feel like you've learned your lesson. Same with Orange Gay-tor Aid and Barbarian Butt Boy over there too. Just wait, you will definitely have a change of heart and take back every last dumb ass comment you have ever said, just gimme your address boy... we already bought whips and cuffs and the biggest dildo we could find for your ass. Oh and one more thing, when we are done tearing your ass up you definitely won't have a chance to get into heaven since you believe that God hates gays that have gay sex together. Once you've committed the act their is no going back, no amount of repenting will change the fact that you had gay sex whether you were willing to do it or you were forced to do it, your ass is damned after were through if that's what you truly believe. Jusat gimme your address punk and I'll make you wish you never talked shit a day in you life about the homos.. Mu hahahah aha lolololol

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#77785 Nov 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
I just scrolled past 90% of the posts. Nothing worth reading or replying too.
Me too. lol
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#77786 Nov 9, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assumption without prove only makes you look very bad.
Says the retard who is constantly making assumptions about what and how gay people really feel about their partner of the same sex. When it comes to homosexuality, you think your an expert, you and your lil posse over their. Makes me kinda wonder... are you 3 boys having gay sex with each other on the down low because you sure like to have each others back a lot and yall do come up with some very vivid, graphic, gay sexual fantasies. Where did you learn these things from? I mean my gosh, you sure do know a lot about what gay guys do in their bedrooms together. It blows my mind on why a heterosexual guy would be on this forum every day of his life, all the time, 24/7. What kind of straight men do this kind of shit. Don't you have a job to go to and a wife or girlfriend you should be tending to right now because you are always on topix, specifically in this thread 99.99999999999 percent of the time.... theirs NO WAY that you guys are not gay because you know too much about homos in general.
Orangelion

Mold, UK

#77787 Nov 9, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, and me and my hubby are commin to tie you down and tag toeam your ass until it's raw and sore. Then er're gonna tear you a whole another one on top of that as well. When we're done with you, your gonna take back all your bullshit, smart ass comments and pray to God for forgiveness and apologize to me, begging us to stop stretching your hole out, and apologize to all the gays out their for your stupid, foul, potty mouth comments about these people who have absolutely no choice over their orientations. Trust me, you will begin' until we feel like you've learned your lesson. Same with Orange Gay-tor Aid and Barbarian Butt Boy over there too. Just wait, you will definitely have a change of heart and take back every last dumb ass comment you have ever said, just gimme your address boy... we already bought whips and cuffs and the biggest dildo we could find for your ass. Oh and one more thing, when we are done tearing your ass up you definitely won't have a chance to get into heaven since you believe that God hates gays that have gay sex together. Once you've committed the act their is no going back, no amount of repenting will change the fact that you had gay sex whether you were willing to do it or you were forced to do it, your ass is damned after were through if that's what you truly believe. Jusat gimme your address punk and I'll make you wish you never talked shit a day in you life about the homos.. Mu hahahah aha lolololol
It proves its all about you. Judgement is all for you. You don't see the value in other people, you would judge and sentence a person to the electric chair if they hit you just because they hit YOU, not because of the wrong they did in general. Shows what a nasty little animal you. YOU FILTH.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#77790 Nov 9, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
Obamabots are very gullible.
Because we ignored Romney propaganda and snivel talk radio pundits?

Surely you jest.
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#77791 Nov 9, 2012
Still waitin on the day that Simplypussified and Orange GAY-tor AID "CHOOSE" to be gay for a day. I f they can do that then that will be the day I "CHOOSE" to be straight... but They always ignore this challenge everytime I tell them about it. I think it's because they know for a fact that they can't "CHOOSE" to be gay so they just avoid the my challenge like I never asked them to do that in the first place. What a bunch of lying pigs. They know they can't do it, that's why they don't ever respond to that post. I knew they were a bunch of frauds all along. They just make up lies and talk shit because they don't want to accept the truth.
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#77792 Nov 9, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
It proves its all about you. Judgement is all for you. You don't see the value in other people, you would judge and sentence a person to the electric chair if they hit you just because they hit YOU, not because of the wrong they did in general. Shows what a nasty little animal you. YOU FILTH.
Nice description of yourself, you described yourself PERFECTLY. Couldn't have said it any better myself. Just look in the mirror when you right these comments and you might see the word hypocrite written across your forehead.[snickering at you for being the hypocrite]
Orangelion

Mold, UK

#77793 Nov 9, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
Still waitin on the day that Simplypussified and Orange GAY-tor AID "CHOOSE" to be gay for a day. I f they can do that then that will be the day I "CHOOSE" to be straight... but They always ignore this challenge everytime I tell them about it. I think it's because they know for a fact that they can't "CHOOSE" to be gay so they just avoid the my challenge like I never asked them to do that in the first place. What a bunch of lying pigs. They know they can't do it, that's why they don't ever respond to that post. I knew they were a bunch of frauds all along. They just make up lies and talk shit because they don't want to accept the truth.
I don't want to be gay, it is sick and disgusting anyway, and vile, so piss off. It would probably take 3 years to invert my libido to the same sex, and probably 15 to invert it fully without any desire for a womens body.
Orangelion

Mold, UK

#77794 Nov 9, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> Nice description of yourself, you described yourself PERFECTLY. Couldn't have said it any better myself. Just look in the mirror when you right these comments and you might see the word hypocrite written across your forehead.[snickering at you for being the hypocrite]
I didn't describe myself, I described you, you vile filthy little idiot.
Your a big joke!
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#77795 Nov 9, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to be gay, it is sick and disgusting anyway, and vile, so piss off. It would probably take 3 years to invert my libido to the same sex, and probably 15 to invert it fully without any desire for a womens body.
No it wouldn't, you saidf it was a choice. If it is a choice, then their is now period of time for conversion. If it's a choice, then you could "CHOOSE" to be gay this very moment if you wanted to, their definitely isn't a conversion period. And as far as saying it is sick and disgusting, that's another way of saying, "I can't do it because it's not a choice and I'm not attracted to men." I wish You could see yourself from outside the box like I can so you could see what a hyprocite and self conceited lying bigot you are and will say anything just to make you see as yourself as being right and a know it all. If being gay is a choice then you can choose to be gay right this very second, but your not gay so you can't do that, then you give me some pathetic excuse saying it would take about 3 years to convert me. THERE IS NO CONVERSION! YOU ARE EITHER STRAIGHT OR YOUR NOT. Stop being stupid and childish.
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#77796 Nov 9, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't describe myself, I described you, you vile filthy little idiot.
Your a big joke!
Your all of the above and on top of that your a hypocrite to and a liar.Hows it feel to have someone else put words in your mouth? Well, hows it feel, punk?! You try and tell me what I think and feel all the time, smart ass.

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#77797 Nov 9, 2012
A Serb wrote:
Homosexuality is unacceptable, and simply, inhuman. It goes against what humans stand for, and it's an inconceivably immense disgrace to the human race. Homosexuals should be medically treated and helped. Those who accept their disease are quite simply, unworthy of respect. Every religion declared it as a sin, and the time of the Ancient Greeks, it's been globally known as a horrific sin. I can't any longer bare to see a feminine face with short hair and facial altercations. It's quite obvious that as close as the election was in the U.S, Obama would not have been re-elected if he had not endorsed gay-marriage. In essence, Obama has traded his humanity for the title of being President of the United States of America. That's the reality that we live in, and that's what we conservatives around the world will defeat.
Come at us!
Facial altercations? The F?
And now a woman can't be beautiful with short hair?
Rihanna? Scareltt Johanson?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min lightbeamrider 796,166
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min truth 607,250
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min AussieBobby 267,536
Scientific proof for God's existence 52 min Make World peace ... 617
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 1 hr Ntakudyaunya 12
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 38,065
How you can maintain your youthful skin after h... 2 hr Asian Derma 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 568,404
More from around the web