Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. I am not the least bit confused.
If you are taking it up the poop shoot you are definitely confused!
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You looking for a man twinkle toes?
Y? R U a man, Keyboard Warrior?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad 2 C U know so much about American politics, ginger kitty.
Yhea Agent Orange, at least we don't bow to a Queen! Get it,'Queen'.........just forget it dumbass, I don't have time to explain.
True blue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yhea Agent Orange, at least we don't bow to a Queen! Get it,'Queen'.........just forget it dumbass, I don't have time to explain.
Hey Aryan waz up with you and Orangelion (Agent Orange) getting into it for?
True blue

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

True blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Aryan waz up with you and Orangelion (Agent Orange) getting into it for?
Sheeeete who knows. I think Orangepeel is a latent homosexual and has some fetish with iTGreatttate and he's upset that I outed him. That would be my guess. What say you Orangepeel?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

True blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheeeete who knows. I think Orangepeel is a latent homosexual and has some fetish with iTGreatttate and he's upset that I outed him. That would be my guess. What say you Orangepeel?
Get off your mommie's computer.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Y? R U a man, Keyboard Warrior?
Are you a tight end or a wide receiver tinker bell? LOL!
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Because I don't use IV drugs, do not work an environment where i come into contact with other peoples' blood, I am married, and my wife and I are both disease free and monogomous.
Besides which, lesbians are among the LEAST at risk of getting HIV.
Those are not the ONLY ways to avoid getting it.

Besides, you don't always KNOW if the partner is exactly true and don't throw in a little BI on you.

Gays and lesbian and pedophile can't help their sex addict self.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
You need peace in your heart friend. Not being judgmental.
In his heart? LOL! Right now I bet he's got a piece of something in his mouth and but! LOL!
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

<quoted text>
matters how?
What questions could possibly need to be different besides the need to change gender specific nouns and pronouns?
well, we would be thinking you as a guy that and would ask questions about men not women.DUH!

You all need help, so to all of you ...go to GOD, ask for forgiveness and through Jesus you will be cured of this evilness.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>In his heart? LOL! Right now I bet he's got a piece of something in his mouth and but! LOL!
Lucky guy! Because it sure would suck 2 b U, not even able to organise a root in a brothel.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
I have read many post from both sides. There can be disagreements but this goes beyond human dignity and respect. This is simply hate based upon erroneous beliefs on both parties. I assumed the majority of the posters are adults and I humbly request that we act age appropriate and respect others opinions without the use of degraded and filthy comments and you know who you are. Peace.
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! I assume you are some sort of experimental but pirate trying to graduate up to a full rump ranger! Keep it in the closet OK cupcake! Peace!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Friend I wish you had your mouth cleansed with a bar of soap. There is no need for this warrior.
I am not your friend and speaking of mouths I bet you got a pretty one. Well do you boy, do you hear me, well do you boy!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you are saying simplyput. The method in which you say it is in question. Please reconsider with less stinging verbiage.
Less sting like when you are all lubed up by the lead rump ranger?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky guy! Because it sure would suck 2 b U, not even able to organise a root in a brothel.
I bet you couldn't make a buck 25 in a brothel! Could you Hot Lips, do you hear me, well do you Hot Lips!

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Char wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know why homosexuality even given discussion time. It is clearly a sin and has been and will always be since the beginning of time. The Bible is the Word of God. This homosexual cannot answer your question because he is in denial of his creator. If they want to live in sin and the denial of God's word they have free choice just like you and I. God will deal with them just like He has always done. So sad.
So you claim the Bible to be God's Word right?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Warrior you can't contempt me. As a matter of fact, I pride myself in keeping foul words to be uttered in nonsense. Perhaps you should give it a try friend.
Comtempt you? LOL! Perhaps you should tell the lead rump ranger that training is over, get off of your knees and go purchase a dictionary! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir I hope you don't speak like this front of your small children. They might shame you by mimicking what you say in school. It doesn't take any more effort to be nice than it does to be hateful.
What children are you talking about sweetie? I think the lead rump ranger has been training you too hard! Take two aspirin, drink a gallon of water and get back in there on those knees. If you want to graduate from but pirate to rump ranger you need to learn how to take a good pounding!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Ford,
the question we all should ask ourselves and not from others, Are we justified in our deity eyes regardless how other may feel. If we apply standards upon others that we may disagree with, we then must apply the same set of scales to ourselves.
Do you apply different standards to the devil that you apply to your GOD, well do you boy, do you hear me, well do you?

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Gay = Got AIDS Yet !
Lame...

Gay+ Gods Anointed Young

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

527 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min waaasssuuup 599,050
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Dalit Trolls Biffers 114,982
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min Naveen kumar 4,552
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 532,457
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Buck Crick 224,041
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min Lyndi 172,273
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 11 min Jennette 161
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Stilgar Fifrawi 720,282
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 17 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••