Yes

No

iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#75256 Oct 18, 2012
Speed Bump on 18th wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is why we call him Jesus .:)
I wonder if Hebrews pronounced his name "Jee-zus" or "Hay-zoose"? Seems like it would be the second pronunciation..

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#75258 Oct 18, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder if Hebrews pronounced his name "Jee-zus" or "Hay-zoose"? Seems like it would be the second pronunciation..
Not either as it is not Hebrew , likely Greek and the J came later as English.
Yeshua would be more like it.:)

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#75259 Oct 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
You have lost, you can't disprove how gays are evil. I don't think I am better than anyone, you think you as a kid know enough about the world and can assume whats right.
There are no winners here, son. This is a a public discussion forum, not a debate tournament with a judge.

And I can disprove that gay people are evil. Unlike you, I AM gay, know a lot of gay people and have been an active part of the LGBT community for years and years. While I do have an ex that I will say is satan in the flesh.... "gays" in general don't have an evil bone in their collective body.

I am, however, quite curious as to why you would think we are evil and just what your definition of evil is.

Location hidden

#75260 Oct 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
I knew you weren't a kid all along, I was simply testing you. However, when I have said "you have lost", I was getting quite cross and annoyed at how you reject the fact that homosexuals are evil and that you try to disprove god despite such evidence, and I was saying, since you haven't given an answer back you have obviously lost, and was saying, if you want to be stubborn then lets see if you can win.
If I'm not mistaken, I don't beleive you ever posed a question to be answered.
BTW, if love is evil, then unfortunately, NO ONE is making it into heaven, EVER.

Location hidden

#75261 Oct 18, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> What is "normal" is a man made concept. What is natural is not an idea thought up by man.
I agree with What is normal is a man made concept and I also in general agree with the rest however I see everything as natural including man .

Man is the only creature from earth that can be unnatural only because man perceives what
Is natural But that is part of mans nature as well.
We are the only one‘s that separate ourselves by our own concepts .
All that has to do with man is also a part of nature , our arts , our sciences and the bad as well wars and atrocities could be called natural disasters ,
An act of God ? Is not MAN an act of God ?
I mean if you believe there is a God that is.

If anything IS then it is because God either decreed or allowed it to be and that includes homosexuals .
There is nothing unnatural about it.:)

Location hidden

#75262 Oct 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"back in it's day"??? You mean like Song of Solomon?
I am about marriage as the cultural expression of a evolutionary design. Religions support that.
You think you are so superior with your jumble of fancy words and your fake vagina. Marriage has nothing to do with evolution- procreation does. Furthermore, CIVIL marriage has nothing to do with anything but a list of rights and benefits for 2 people that choose to solidify a life long committment to each other, kids or not. Do you deny that the purpose of marriage when it began was simply a matter of property?
KiMare wrote:
<An apostate is someone who has turned from the faith.
You don't use the same Bible. You discount and distort almost all of the Bible.
yeah, that's exactly what I said, Pollyanna. And I don't see how an entire congregation doing the exact same thing as any other has "turned from the faith."
We do use the same Bible- there is only ONE, in many different versions. How is accepting homosexuals as worthy and loving human beings distorting and discounting MOST of the Bible? That's absurd made up BS and you are well aware of it. Is the whole Bible based on condemning homos? NO. When was the last time you sat in on a sermon or a meeting at my church?
Yeah, that's what I thought. Homosexuality RARELY comes up. There are bigger fish to fry.
KiMare wrote:
<Hating someone and discerning the difference between distinct relationships are two entirely different things.
Your problem is you see differences where they are not. You see minor irrelevant differences as fundamentally different on every level. A flat head scredriver with a blue handle and a phillps with a red handle have obvious differences, but it doesn't change the fact they are BOTH the same thing and used for the same purpose.

What is the big "distinct difference" between a gay marriage and straight one? Body parts and procreation don't count because we are all HUMAN with hearts capable of loving and science and adoption can bring children to ANYONE of any gender or orientation.
KiMare wrote:
<Matthew 19:4-6 (NJB)
He answered,‘Have you not read that the Creator from the beginning made them male and female
5 and that he said: This is why a man leaves his father and mother and becomes attached to his wife, and the two become one flesh?
6 They are no longer two, therefore, but one flesh. So then, what God has united, human beings must not divide.' Jesus.
The way you seem to interperet this is that every man and every woman must pair up together and never be separated. In that case, why is it homos that ruin this ideal? Why not get all fired up about divorce, women who are not virgins when married, men and women who NEVER pair off and marry? Aren't they ruining this "design" as well?
And what about you with your kmart vagina and teeny weeny? you're not male or female. By your own definition you are an abomination.

This verse is a suggestion and explanation of why a PERSON would "abandon" the family that raised them and begin their own family. I do not see anywhere that it says 2 genders are required for a family. A man will leave to join with his wife... or spouse.. or whoever he PLANS to marry, because obviously he isn't married to anyone until he decides to take the plunge. It doesn't define what to do if that man is gay, and it doesn't address women at all. So is it equally sinful for a woman to leave her family to choose a husband? You like to take vague wording and make it mean things that have never been implied. If specific words are not there, what gives any human the right to adlib what SHOULD be there? And then turn around and criticize others for doing the same thing with other verses?
Hypocrite.

Location hidden

#75263 Oct 18, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, if love is evil, then unfortunately, NO ONE is making it into heaven, EVER.
According to the bible God is Love and to hate equates to murder.
So if anyone hates homosexuals they will not enter the kingdom of heaven according
to Bob.:)
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#75264 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Gays can't fall in love, we know you are lying. Gays are biological errors.

Location hidden

#75265 Oct 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You seek to diminish when anal sex comes up.
The Bible speaks of adultery and fornication.
Love does not require a orientation, and is most often apart from orientation.
Many things are not a part of God's design. Homosexuality is a clear violation of evolutionary and physical design, yet you deny it. Interesting.
Anal sex is not a part of my life, therefore I don't concern myself with it, and neither should you. How is that "seeking to diminish sex?" I know, as an educated adult, the anus has multiple purposes and is considered part of the genitals. Some people derive pleasure from it, and when done with proper precautions between consenting adults, it's fine. It's their body, they can do as they please. Why does that bother you? No one is asking you to bend over.

"Love does not require a orientation, and is most often apart from orientation."
Exactly. It is also apart from, and does not require gender. So why does the orientation or gender of 2 people in love matter so much to you?

Homosexuality is not a violation of evolutionary and physical design. It seems only to be a "clear" violation to the bigoted minority.
If it was a violation of evolution, why are we still here? Millions of years of evolution should have weeded us out if we weren't meant to be here.
The physical design of genitalia is for reproduction. Many people can't or choose not to reproduce, so the "design" of their genitals is completely irrelevant.
Humans have been given the ability to use their genitals for more than procreation.
If procreation was the ONLY thing we have genitals for, we would not seek sexual pleasure. We would go into heat like a cat and get pounded and knocked up by the first available male.
If procreation was the ONLY thing we have genitals for, there would be no such thing as foreplay, making love, sexual relationships. It would be animalistic, instinctual, clinical, simple and would not require any emotional attachment at all.

But humans don't work that way. We have the ability to experience sexul pleasure. We have the ability to share that with our mate as a way to express love and care and to become closer. This can be done without involving the genitals at all.
Therefore, why would something as insignificant as SHAPE affect whether or not a person should or should not make love with their mate?
TRUE love can never be wrong. It's our purpose in life.

Location hidden

#75266 Oct 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Same Sex Sexual Behavior occurs among animals. Determining orientation rarely the cause. Butt licking also occurs in nature...
Mutations and genetic defects occur in nature. We do not call them normal, right?
We also do not call a 3 legged calf evil.
Or a child with Downs Syndrome an abomination.

Location hidden

#75267 Oct 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Now we know that homosexuality is a choice, chosen by people who have issues making them stubborn and fascist. It is assumed and theorised by researchers that gays are sensitive.
you can't really be this naive can you?

Why would anyone choose to be gay?

Location hidden

#75268 Oct 18, 2012
Mississippian wrote:
Is homosexuality a sin? The ones arguing for homosexuality shouldn't care if they are not Christians. If you don't believe, then how can you be concerned if it's a sin? For those of us who do believe, the Bible says it's a sin. Now what? I don't have a clue and don't really care,'cause I'm not gay.
And those of use who have come full circle from beleiving, to not beleiving, when we discover we are gay, and back to beleiving after a quest for self identity and religious truth, know that homosexuality in itself is NOT a sin. It takes an open mind, extensive prayer, discussion and GENUINE desire to not just KNOW, but to FEEL the truth that God puts in our hearts.
If you embark on the journey with preconceived notions and spoon fed opinions, you will never find truth. One must seek GOD, and seek refuge with the Lord, rather than trusting the word of man.

Location hidden

#75269 Oct 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you honestly believe gays can not fall in love then please by all means explain
to us exactly why not?

True love is not purely biological in nature that would be lust.
True love goes beyond the physical especially if viewing from a believers perspective .

A theoretical example ;
A heterosexual couple falls in love , one has a sex change ( the reason is irrelative )
does the other instantly just stop loving them?
No more physical attraction there anymore BUT does the love cease to exist ,
It is the person inside you love not the package that contains them.

Location hidden

#75270 Oct 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?

And where's YOUR proof?

You really haven't been around the block yet have you?

17, 18 years old? first year in college at best.
Tiny little hillbilly town in corn country where the only living thing you see for days at a time is a goat?
Yeah, I got your number.

Someday you'll branch out and I wish I could be there when culture shock bitch slaps you in the face.

Location hidden

#75271 Oct 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, love has nothing to do with biology.

And if we can't love, then why all the fuss?
Do you think millions of people just made this whole thing up for the sake of argument?
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#75272 Oct 18, 2012
Gays lie, including you. It is only lust if based on the gender physically. What about mentally? You can only fall in love with someone who is of the opposite sex mentally.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#75273 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Really?
And where's YOUR proof?
You really haven't been around the block yet have you?
17, 18 years old? first year in college at best.
Tiny little hillbilly town in corn country where the only living thing you see for days at a time is a goat?
Yeah, I got your number.
Someday you'll branch out and I wish I could be there when culture shock bitch slaps you in the face.
If you have read my posts anyway, you will know I hate any generation--now-it-all-shits lol anyway, just to let you know LOL.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#75274 Oct 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
Gays lie, including you. It is only lust if based on the gender physically. What about mentally? You can only fall in love with someone who is of the opposite sex mentally.
Sweetie, you should just go up and slap whoever taught you that nonsense, they just made you look the damn fool.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#75275 Oct 18, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you should just go up and slap whoever taught you that nonsense, they just made you look the damn fool.
Love is based mentally and not physically. You could say, but love is genderless, yes, physically without gender, but somehow, for some reason love can only work with both people being of the opposite sex to each over. I don't know why, but the bible says its true lol.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#75276 Oct 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
Love is based mentally and not physically. You could say, but love is genderless, yes, physically without gender, but somehow, for some reason love can only work with both people being of the opposite sex to each over. I don't know why, but the bible says its true lol.
You really are this much of an idiot, aren't you? Wow. Good luck with that thought dear, but I'm done with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex (Jun '12) 11 min sam 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Buck Crick 830,417
Rajkot gay Topix 30 min karan 45
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min Epiphany2 611,946
I wish God would get rid of all homosexuals in ... 1 hr UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 585,791
Why God made males UGLY but females PRETTY ? 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 10
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr dollarsbill 3,959
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr Student 40,223
More from around the web