Yes

No

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#75084 Oct 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget attempted Angel rape!
That is right all ( mentioned ) angels are male arenít they.
And YET lot offered his daughter to the homosexuals, only later for he himself to have sex with one of them or was it one or two daughters?
it was not Lotís fault it was that whole letís get daddy drunk and have sex thing ..
And just think these were the upstanding good moral folks.

Maybe it was a get back thingy cause daddy was willing to let her get raped.

Location hidden

#75085 Oct 12, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there's a question.
We're either written in the book or not right,+ God knows whose in and whose not, so He must know who is going to be saved and who is not and who is going to commit deadly sin and who isent. So going back to the God changing things (which totally did make sense) is the book of life changeable or is it like part of God which is never changeable (constant)?
If we're in the book and cannot be blotted out then if we're born gay/bi and are in the book then it cannot be a sin simply being who we are. If the physical expression of homosexuality is the sin (not really thinking that it is if it's love not lust) then are all gay people condemened. If they cannot get into heaven then isent there Purgatory not just Hell. Besides there are levels of Heaven (many rooms). Unlikely if Heaven is only reserved for repented/non sinners there'll be many there compared to the trillions of other souls. Not so many people die repented and no 1 is sinless. Oh and those who are repented, wonder how many of them are 100% repented bc either they've forgotton certain sins or weren't truly repentent anyhow.
This requires a third reply and it pertains more to your reply.
You can be blotted out and that is the point as if you can that means your name is there.
The verse in reference to whoís name is not found is in revelation and pertains to the followers of the antichrist.
They are the perverted ( perverted as in preaching to the perverted , the unsavable .)
They will take the mark and once taken there is no salvation period , no chance period and no turning back.
They are the dammed and are unforgivable . Essentially they have no spirit in them nothing good at all.

It is not a reference made to homosexuals or any one else.
They Ď knowingly Ď choose Satan over God.
They will know that God exists and will choose to be his enemy.

Location hidden

#75086 Oct 12, 2012
To Chartreuse and everyone else.
I have a situation in real life that must take all priority , as a consideration I am informing you to respond to my post only if you want to as I will likely not see them at least not for a good while.:(

It has been fun.:)
equal rights 4 zoophiles

Chicago, IL

#75087 Oct 12, 2012
If fruitosexuals can marry so as WE !!

Equal right for everybody !
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#75088 Oct 13, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, maybe you should attend the next gay pride even in your area and see for yourself.
Second, I currently am not nor will I ever be infected with AIDS, depressed, alcoholic, drug addicted, suicidal, nor have I met many homosexuals that are. In fact, most of the depressed, druggie, alcoholic diseased people I have met have been completely heterosexual.
Third, have you bothered to compare those stats with national averages accross the population? Have you bothered to provide us with a link to where you got your inFAUX so that we may see for ourselves?
Nope. Annnd... Nope.
Do your homework, kid.
That one is another Bob, with all the "statistics" that he quotes. It reminds me of the old saying: There are lies, d*mned lies and then there are statistics.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#75089 Oct 13, 2012
EMS Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that just because there is some preexisting biological mechanism at work that makes you attracted to something other than what a normal human of your gender should be attracked to doesn't make it right. But if a person wanted to advocate for pedophilia then they could use the same arguments that one might use for gay rights.
Let me ask you this:if 45 year old man is seeing an 11 year old girl...she knows what sex is and they are in a "consentual relationship". I'll play devil's advocate and defend the relationship and I bet it will sound very familiar. The only difference is parts of society says one is okay while condeming the other based on the number of people saying it's right.
Tell him to join a church, like yours. They're the ones who always seem to turn a blind eye.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#75090 Oct 13, 2012
equal rights 4 zoophiles wrote:
If fruitosexuals can marry so as WE !!
Equal right for everybody !
That's OK. If U find a chimpanzee for a bride, that would be a same-species marriage.
equal rights 4 zoophiles

Chicago, IL

#75091 Oct 13, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's OK. If U find a chimpanzee for a bride, that would be a same-species marriage.
same spieces ?? Than let the pedophiles marry kids ,just like homosexuals like to be married

“Proverbs 12:16”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#75092 Oct 13, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell him to join a church, like yours. They're the ones who always seem to turn a blind eye.
You're thinking Catholic...I'm Christian, besides this hypothetical situation does not involve same sex pedophilia so your little alter boy jab attempt kinda falls short anyway. Besides though...they are born that way and they can't help who they fall in love with.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#75093 Oct 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense, but I think I'll trust the opinion of millions, history and results over your humble opinion...
As to Obama, I am not surprised you have no moral opinion of his behavior.
Speed Bump on 18th wrote:
<quoted text>
As to you wanting to keep with the multitudes well fine but just remember it is not the many but the few that count.
As for Obama I already stated I was not into politics now that ought to have sufficed.
You violently conflict your logic in this answer.

Thousands of years and millions of people, including the vast majority of professional Bible scholars don't matter because YOUR opinion does.

Then in the very next pontification, the moral degradation of Obama (one) doesn't matter either.

I'd suggest you are so confused you don't even know it.

Location hidden

#75094 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>
That is right all ( mentioned ) angels are male arenít they.
And YET lot offered his daughter to the homosexuals, only later for he himself to have sex with one of them or was it one or two daughters?
it was not Lotís fault it was that whole letís get daddy drunk and have sex thing ..
And just think these were the upstanding good moral folks.
Maybe it was a get back thingy cause daddy was willing to let her get raped.
My point was that twisted and partial information distorts reality and covers truth.

You prove my point by more distortion and deceit.

Location hidden

#75095 Oct 13, 2012
To Chartreuse and everyone else.
I have a situation in real life that must take all priority , as a consideration I am informing you to respond to my post only if you want to as I will likely not see them at least not for a good while.:(
It has been fun.:)
Now that you have been exposed, I'm sure you will be back with a new persona.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#75096 Oct 13, 2012
equal rights 4 zoophiles wrote:
<quoted text>same spieces ?? Than let the pedophiles marry kids ,just like homosexuals like to be married
Then you're living in the wrong century. Go back to the Dark Ages.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabella_of_Ango...

She was featured in the 2010 movie Robin Hood, but the actress was a bit older than Isabella's tender age of 12.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#75097 Oct 13, 2012
EMS Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
You're thinking Catholic...I'm Christian, besides this hypothetical situation does not involve same sex pedophilia so your little alter boy jab attempt kinda falls short anyway. Besides though...they are born that way and they can't help who they fall in love with.
Pedophiles born that way? Then it know a great cure for them - it's called castration. Preferably without anasthetic.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#75099 Oct 13, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there's a question.
We're either written in the book or not right,+ God knows whose in and whose not, so He must know who is going to be saved and who is not and who is going to commit deadly sin and who isent. So going back to the God changing things (which totally did make sense) is the book of life changeable or is it like part of God which is never changeable (constant)?
If we're in the book and cannot be blotted out then if we're born gay/bi and are in the book then it cannot be a sin simply being who we are. If the physical expression of homosexuality is the sin (not really thinking that it is if it's love not lust) then are all gay people condemened. If they cannot get into heaven then isent there Purgatory not just Hell. Besides there are levels of Heaven (many rooms). Unlikely if Heaven is only reserved for repented/non sinners there'll be many there compared to the trillions of other souls. Not so many people die repented and no 1 is sinless. Oh and those who are repented, wonder how many of them are 100% repented bc either they've forgotton certain sins or weren't truly repentent anyhow.
Who cares?

This is a delusional Bronze Age fantasy.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#75100 Oct 13, 2012
Travis Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
You need serious prayer and I will be doing that for you...
He is quite sick, homosexuality is abnormal, a biological error, sexual attraction is based on what the brain deems is able to mate with in order to produce good offspring. Gays can't produce offspring, so it is impossible to be sexually attracted to gays, unless your brain is perverse.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#75101 Oct 13, 2012
EMS Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Know they aren't. I already disproved you, you are following common mythe, gay kid.

“Proverbs 12:16”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#75102 Oct 13, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Know they aren't. I already disproved you, you are following common mythe, gay kid.
Dr. Cantor's research would say otherwise. Rather than just calling me a "gay kid" would you care to present a study that might suggest otherwise? That is to say "you're a poopie head" is not a valid argument. You said you alrady disproved me but you never replied to me before...try presenting some scientific findings...like this:

http://individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/bl...

Location hidden

#75104 Oct 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that you have been exposed, I'm sure you will be back with a new persona.
What are you babbling about , incidentally you are just a fine person to hit at someone who is downed.

Forum for me is a bit fun and a diversion as well as a chance to present my beliefs and thoughts be them right or wrong .
The situation is very serious you have no idea and I have no intention on making it public , gee someone like you would probably somehow use it against me almost undoubtedly.
It has to do with someone elseís health and that is all that needs to be said in reference to it.

Forums are nice I enjoy them , win or lose I could care less as forums are not exactly of life and death importance . Priorities in the real world in real life have to be considered and weighed against hobbies and interest .
I suppose for you maybe this is all the life you have so maybe you do not get that.
You put to much importance on this stuff , chill out man.

I have albums and songs on the net which for me is a bit beyond a hobby or interest or my opinions but by comparison they mean nothing at all compared to some ( real everyday life -real everyday world responsibilities , that involves real people in my life .)
I will have to downsize myself to simply creating loops .@@

Sadly among the anti - Gay people you are the Ď intelligent one Ď here . That is the one thing you have going for you .
I can maybe post but I will have to be very short with responses or concise and that is one thing I am sure not is concise .
I do not see you as my enemy or anything as ridiculous as that nor does it matter if you win the arguments , you just happen to be on the wrong side with people of bias and Prejudice .
Take a chill pill man .

Also . You have no idea how hard it is for me to post half blind , dyslexic and I use a reader and am slower than a sloth on tranquilizers .
Not looking for you to feel sorry for me just saying this is hard enough for me without gaining an enemy over something that is not all that important . I mean the topic is sure enough important but not as to if I post or not or that I win or lose debates.
The truth whatever it is will inevitably prevail in time , I am sure in a few hundred years most people will be ok with homosexuals and stop with their ridiculous obsessions of them .:)
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#75105 Oct 13, 2012
EMS Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Cantor's research would say otherwise. Rather than just calling me a "gay kid" would you care to present a study that might suggest otherwise? That is to say "you're a poopie head" is not a valid argument. You said you alrady disproved me but you never replied to me before...try presenting some scientific findings...like this:
http://individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/bl...
Gay paedophiles it was refering to, obviously gays are perverts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Aura Mytha 841,614
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 11 min nanoanomaly 4,772
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 16 min nanoanomaly 3,093
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Pad trick Daniels 591,352
Beautiful Contemporary Instumental NEW AGE MUSI... 54 min Doctor REALITY 3
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr The swamiji 1,468
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 40,578
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 271,466
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Truths 612,276
More from around the web