OFC

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Of Course it is,question is why would you care.

F*ck a bunch of judgement,I love sin,world would be damn boring w/o it.

I'm no homo,but I fully support peoples freedom to fudge pack or muff dive w/o persecution.
iTS greeeeat

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

... Fudge packing... Really? Lol Me and my hubby don't like fudge, and he has none to pack either.
iTS greeeeat

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Homosexuality is only a sin for heterosexuals, not homosexuals that are born that way. LOL

Since: Feb 12

Walterboro, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Speed Bump on 18th wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are in error on a few accounts .
First of all not everyone believes in the existence of God or any god ,
So not that they do not have morals but their morals are not premised on God or religion.
Next if they do believe in God they do not necessarily perceive him the same as you do , therefore they are not making excuses it is what they believe and that they also find premise and not on your perspective and interpretations - not on your take on things.
Finally you as with several others here seem to think it is a choice as to be Gay.
I think what you and those other people need is to see things from a new angle for sake of understanding .
Look at it this way -.
If YOU are heterosexual can you desire to be with a man? Can YOU make that choice?
Answers there is no choice in the matter you desire the opposite sex and could not sincerely desire to be with the same sex if your life depended on it .
Incidentally part of your screen name is part of the Etymology of my actual name.( Man of God ).
and ah God bless you as well .
Maranatha !!!:)
Hello, that is an interesting take on your name! Now lets get down to business. I am not telling you my opinion on the subject matter, I am telling you God's opinion on the matter, and as a child of His I am more than obligated to speak His word for the sake of His children. I tell you this things not from experience or phobias, God mandated if a man lays with a man like he lays with a woman it is a sin and detestable in the eyes of God. This is in the bible and in the Old Testament

The Bible says

Leviticus 18:22
"Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin." (NLT)

Leviticus 20:13
"If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense." (NLT)

You can not get any clearer that that. We have to stop picking and choosing what we want to believe in the Bible like God is love and those who believe on the Lord will meet Him in heaven and take it all of what the Bible said is true. If you believe God is love because it is in the Bible everything must be real. Because all of it is in the same book.
Ddj

Coventry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

I am so glad I live in the UK, gay and proud! Can't believe how much prejudice is on this forum...

Since: Feb 12

Walterboro, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no reason to make excuses or ask for forgiveness. If God didn't want people to be gay he wouldn't have made them that way. Are u really saying God makes mistakes?
Sin is temptations, sure, and The Devil & all that, but ur basic sexuality is not sin, whatever u are. Love, when it's true/pure is never sin either. If sex is done in love then it cannot be sin.

God did not make people gay, we chose to be gay. What he did give us is the free will to chose. If we chose to give into those impulses of the flesh without correction or repentance, God gives us over to your fleshly desires. He is not going to force you to live a righteous life. If he did, we would all be robots serving Him. He rather have people who genuinely love Him and want to thank Him for all He is done by serving Him. God never make mistakes, which is in the Bible. In the same bible it says homosexuality is detestable. Pure love is God's love not human love. We can not possibly love the way God loves. God's love is perfect, He is the embodiment of Love. We are in no way shape or form perfect enough to love with a godly accent. Therefore, we cross the realm into lust. Lust is sex, nothing more. I tell you this not to judge anyone, but to spread the Word of God to those who may not understand or misinterpret what God expects of us. We have to love God enough to follow us Word and not do what we feel in right. Search the scripture.
God bless you all

Since: Nov 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

What a shame wrote:
<quoted text> No it will only be the homosexuals that will not have to repent because it is not a choice of the matter but more of a genetic variable that has been factored into human beings. Since it is not a choice unlike the murderers, rappists, and thieves who actually do have a choice in controlling their emotions and feelings, then homosexuals will go to heaven even if they do not repent. It will be those other types of people who can actually control their feelings that do not repent who go to hell. So the moral of this story is I am right and your wrong. The proof is that even if I did commit the act of homosexual sex, I would still be gay because I still have feelings and emotions for guys. A homosexual is a homosexual no matter what, but a rapist is not a rapists until they commit the act and only then will they actually become one.
Well the evidence tells us different. By law, a rapist isn't a rapist until he commits a rape, and the same holds true for homosexuals. The homosexual and the rapist have the predisposition to act, and they are both equipped to follow thru with these acts. On the same token a murderer or a thief aren't felons, by law, until the deed is done. The truth is, as humans, we all have the potential to be rapists, murderers, liars, homosexuals and thieves. Potential is one thing, while proclivity is another...
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the evidence tells us different. By law, a rapist isn't a rapist until he commits a rape, and the same holds true for homosexuals. The homosexual and the rapist have the predisposition to act, and they are both equipped to follow thru with these acts. On the same token a murderer or a thief aren't felons, by law, until the deed is done. The truth is, as humans, we all have the potential to be rapists, murderers, liars, homosexuals and thieves. Potential is one thing, while proclivity is another...
Nobody mentioned rapists except U. I wonder Y?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Man of God 4eva wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, that is an interesting take on your name!
Hello back at cha :)

Well not only is that the meaning of my name but also I was born on Easter Sunday morning.
Some religions are real big into names and signs if I ever decide to go that direction I am in like flint.:)
iTS greeeeat

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just your opinion. Just because you think so doesn't make it true. What part do you not understand that a homosexual is still a homosexual, always have and always will be because they have the attraction and emotions towards someone of the same sex. You do not have to have gay sex to be homosexual. DURR. Twist it any ways you want, you know what I say is the truth and a fact. And homosexuals are born that way and they will go to heaven simply because that's the way God made them. Will you still doubt the truth IF you get to heaven and you see a bunch of homosexuals mingling with God? More than likely.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Man of God 4eva wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, that is an interesting take on your name! Now lets get down to business. I am not telling you my opinion on the subject matter, I am telling you God's opinion on the matter, and as a child of His I am more than obligated to speak His word for the sake of His children. I tell you this things not from experience or phobias, God mandated if a man lays with a man like he lays with a woman it is a sin and detestable in the eyes of God. This is in the bible and in the Old Testament
The Bible says
"Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin." (NLT)
"If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense." (NLT)
You can not get any clearer that that. We have to stop picking and choosing what we want to believe in the Bible like God is love and those who believe on the Lord will meet Him in heaven and take it all of what the Bible said is true. If you believe God is love because it is in the Bible everything must be real. Because all of it is in the same book.
I see Bro so then as a Christian I ought to do the same guess I should start right now and with the OT and first of course Leviticus and then move on to the NT from there , you know sort of chronological and all that .
With what God says and not my opinion or our opinions or anyone’s just purely biblical ,

OK now people listen up I am for once preaching here and not my opinion but from the bible.

You stop doing this !!! It is a sin

Leviticus 19:27 "You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads nor harm the edges of your beard."
no more round haircuts and stop it with your beards too!! it is just evil pure and simple and you are going to get in real big trouble for it.

Leviticus 11:8,
You shall not eat of their flesh nor touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.

That is talking about Pigs folks stop eating pork for it is a sin and stop playing football unless it is a synthetic ball.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Man of God 4eva wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says
It's Genesis 38:9-10: "Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so when he went in to his brother's wife, he wasted his seed on the ground in order not to give offspring to his brother. But what he did was displeasing in the sight of the Lord; so He took his life also."

Masturbation merits suicide :)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Speed Bump on 18th wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed , laws and policies can certainly run a muck and judges judge with the brain in which is flesh and flesh is not spirit .
On the other hand without all law there would be chaos , one of the laws that gentiles are under the Noahide law is the determination of fair court systems .
BUT court and laws are not always just and fair even within secular and certainly are in error when a movement toward a theocracy is present and also much of scripture is erroneous for many reasons and much the influence of THE CHURCH is a result of Constantine as well as others .
The real truth is even in America officially we have separation of church and state but the influences are still obvious , in God we trust and the Sabbath is recognized as a day of rest ECT.. even though the Sabbath is not really the Sabbath a result likely by way of THE CHURCH.
Good thing that the Romans and others within other era’s beat the pulp out of my godless and false worshiping ancestors else we might never know the true God .( sarcasm :)
Who can up with the idea gentiles would recognize the Sabbath and yet change what day it is.
I believe in separation of church and state because of not only the influences on movement being of religious nature but also the influences of the secular government on the church.
Synonymous works both ways ,
You are right that definition is entirely correct in reference to Adam and Eve though you believe it Myth and of course I believe it really happened .
Serpents can not really talk though.:)
Indeed. The Bible contains a rudimentary attempt at an ethical system. The world is between 4 and 5 billion years old. People came into existence recently. The creation story, although beautiful and interesting, is physically impossible. Why believe that Adam and Eve are anything other than a mythological teaching story?
Billy

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Just to let you know, Leviticus 18:22 states in the law "You must not lie down with a male the same as you lie down with a female". 1 corinthians states that "people who practice these things will not inherit God's Kingdom". One thing more I would suggest you read Romans 1:24-27, and 1 Timothy 1:9,10.
iTS greeeeat

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Billy wrote:
Just to let you know, Leviticus 18:22 states in the law "You must not lie down with a male the same as you lie down with a female". 1 corinthians states that "people who practice these things will not inherit God's Kingdom". One thing more I would suggest you read Romans 1:24-27, and 1 Timothy 1:9,10.
And all of those quotes come from the English translated scriptures, not the original Hebrew Bible, so it doesn't count one bit. The Hebrew version NEVER said any such thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. The Bible contains a rudimentary attempt at an ethical system. The world is between 4 and 5 billion years old. People came into existence recently. The creation story, although beautiful and interesting, is physically impossible. Why believe that Adam and Eve are anything other than a mythological teaching story?
Because genealogies are only given if at least that part is meant to be taken literally.
However , serpents do not talk part of the story is symbolical or maybe I ought rather say the story contains symbolism.
I also believe the earth is billions of years old and the universe is even older , I even believe in evolution , Adam and Eve cane later and there were already humanoids here .

( This part is more a deduction )
Lucifer was in charge as caretaker of all of creation and rebelled against God knowing he would inevitably lose as well as all the other sons of God that rebelled knowing they would lose , there can only be one reason for that as far as I can see ,
Jealousy of a new creation , one that was designed to exceed them as it was made in the image of God ; infinite growth potential .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Leviticus 19:19 "You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together."

Check the tag on your shirt right now.
Are you breaking THE LAW? Are you a sinner who needs to repent and take your shirt off and burn it?
I am only pointing this out cause I care so much about you mixed fabric sinners

And stop eating mixed foods too!!!
I think that is maybe a sin certainly there is something un - kosher about it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Deuteronomy 23:1 (this is the God's Word translation, which spells it out better), "A man whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off may never join the assembly of the Lord."

If you have lost any of these parts stay out of church!!
it is a sin to come.

Deuteronomy 23:2 reads, "No one of illegitimate birth shall enter the assembly of the Lord; none of his descendants, even to the tenth generation, shall enter the assembly of the Lord."

all bastards also satay out of church and if you are the great great great great great great great grandchild of a bastard then stay away !!! for God's sake stay away it is a sin!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Deuteronomy 25:11-12.

"If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity."

LOL!

Sorry this one is to funny!!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Leviticus 11:10
"But whatever is in the seas and in the rivers that does not have fins and scales among all the teeming life of the water, and among all the living creatures that are in the water, they are detestable things to you."

Lobster, shrimp and clam chowder are sinful !!!
stop sinning people stop it ! just stop it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,841 - 68,860 of93,107
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

496 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min curiouslu 715,765
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Horny 114,510
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min gort 222,998
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed 15 min Sanjai 18
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Lyndi 171,380
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min truth 529,598
FeaturePoints Referral Code 37 min Brandon 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr JudgeNJury 255,492
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 16 hr Carly 107
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••