Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual Pride is nothing more than homosexual shame.
Homosexuals have chosen to sin.
Homosexuals have chosen to live in SHAME.
No pride only SHAME.
The Shame of being Homosexual.
No pride only SHAME.
I want to clear a few things up with you Bob your use of the word homosexual for a starter .
If someone is sexually inactive that does not make them what they are not.
The feelings ,. The desires , the attractions are not choices they are allocations..

Picture a world that people say YOU are not to have sex with anyone unless there is no attraction to them at all.
You can marry anyone you have no attraction toward.
The alternative of course is not to get married and not to have sex and this makes a bunch of people happy .
BUT STILL you have The feelings ,. The desires , the attractions to people who you are not supposed to have sex with according to a bunch of folks , and NONE at all for people it is ok to have sex with or get married to according to a bunch of folks ( even though sex outside of marriage period is a sin ) BUT if you get married to someone you are attracted to it is also a sin Unless of course you have no attraction toward them then it is OK ,

Of course this is not in reference to me I am not Gay I am Bi ( by nature )
So in a way I can make a choice BUT for Gay people there is no choice other than no sex if they want to make you all happy .
It is a good question though as why they ought to care if you are happy about it or not .
Why do you think they ought to care what you think or believe anyway ?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals have chosen to live in SHAME.
No pride only SHAME.
The Shame of being Homosexual.
No pride only SHAME.
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Adultery is also condemned in the bible has anyone been stoned to death for it lately?
Even in Israel?

I won't hold my breath for an answer.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Bob wrote:
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.
God gave them over to it?
Then who do you think you are protesting the infallible and inevitable will of God almighty?
You are saying HE decreed it and then you protest his will how dare you!!
Who can resist the will of God ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Bob sweetie, despite your foolish certitude on the subject, telling you that the beast you keep dragging in here is nothing more than a figment of your obviously disturbed imagination, is not the same thing as saying that there is no God. I don't know what you found there buttercup, but calling it "God" is kinda creepy.
Indeed that was very presumptuous of Bob .
I guess you do not believe in whatever his version of God is and that makes you an atheist.:)

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Speed Bump on 18th wrote:
Indeed that was very presumptuous of Bob .
I guess you do not believe in whatever his version of God is and that makes you an atheist.:)
When it comes to that thing he keeps dragging in here, you might say that I'm devoutly atheistic.

Since: Feb 12

Walterboro, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Everyone in here is trying to make excuse for living the lifestyle they want to live. Deep down you know it is morally wrong, however we sit around and pretend the God of all is pleased with however we choose to live our lives. He his pleased when we live our lives in servitude to Him and His purpose for our lives. Anything outside of that is our will being done not His. I love all men and woman, love them enough to tell them how to get to God. And to knowingly live as a homosexual without a asking for forgiveness, is separating you from God love for eternity. We all sin and fall short of the Glory of God, however we are to live sin consciously, asking God for His mercy and grace daily. When we get to a place where conviction no longer sets in when we do wrong and do not ask for His forgiveness, we find ourselves spiritually cold. God bless you all
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text>It is best to remain silent, and thought a fool, than to type,and remove all doubt.Abraham Lincoln
Lincoln was a smart man, so was King Solomon in the Bible:

Proverbs 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>When it comes to that thing he keeps dragging in here, you might say that I'm devoutly atheistic.
Yeah if Bob thinks that he's God, then I would definitely be an atheist. LOL
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Speed Bump on 18th wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Bob I think it would be pointless for me to go through all the contributions to mankind and communities that people that just happen to be Homosexual ; Gay/ Lesbian/ Bi have made to arts or sciences or any thing else as you would be as appreciative as to atheist that have also had many contributions .
You would simply conclude that the god of this world empowered them all and all their good works are not only in vain but somehow end in having evil results.
Am I right? Um I probably am .:)
U forgot to mention Tchaikovsky, who was something of a sugar plum fairy.:-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyotr_Ilyich_Tch...

Then there were the artists Leonardo da Vinci who was once charged with sodomy, and perhaps also Michelangelo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_da_Vinc...

I'm sure there were many more.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Man of God 4eva wrote:
Everyone in here is trying to make excuse for living the lifestyle they want to live. Deep down you know it is morally wrong, however we sit around and pretend the God of all is pleased with however we choose to live our lives. He his pleased when we live our lives in servitude to Him and His purpose for our lives. Anything outside of that is our will being done not His. I love all men and woman, love them enough to tell them how to get to God. And to knowingly live as a homosexual without a asking for forgiveness, is separating you from God love for eternity. We all sin and fall short of the Glory of God, however we are to live sin consciously, asking God for His mercy and grace daily. When we get to a place where conviction no longer sets in when we do wrong and do not ask for His forgiveness, we find ourselves spiritually cold. God bless you all
There's no reason to make excuses or ask for forgiveness. If God didn't want people to be gay he wouldn't have made them that way. Are u really saying God makes mistakes?
Sin is temptations, sure, and The Devil & all that, but ur basic sexuality is not sin, whatever u are. Love, when it's true/pure is never sin either. If sex is done in love then it cannot be sin.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Rosa Winkel wrote:
Yeah if Bob thinks that he's God, then I would definitely be an atheist. LOL
Bob Almighty hasn't lost the plot quite that much yet, he's just bucking for Metatron. Still, any God that would have the Bob is highly suspect enough to sick the spirit of Madalyn Murray O'Hair on him.

“Dasi DNA”

Since: Aug 11

Long Island

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Is Homosexuality a sin?

Yes
iTS greeeeat

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Man of God 4eva wrote:
Actually, no I don't think something that is not a choice is morally wrong and I do believe that God accepts homosexuals because the Original Hebrew Bible NEVER condemned homosexuality. End of story. You choose to believe the man made lies in all of the translated versions of the Bible when the original never said any such thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Man of God 4eva wrote:
BS
DISMISSED
NEXT

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Dasi wrote:
Is Homosexuality a sin?
Yes
Who cares?

Define sin.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Man of God 4eva wrote:
I think you are in error on a few accounts .
First of all not everyone believes in the existence of God or any god ,
So not that they do not have morals but their morals are not premised on God or religion.
Next if they do believe in God they do not necessarily perceive him the same as you do , therefore they are not making excuses it is what they believe and that they also find premise and not on your perspective and interpretations - not on your take on things.
Finally you as with several others here seem to think it is a choice as to be Gay.
I think what you and those other people need is to see things from a new angle for sake of understanding .
Look at it this way -.
If YOU are heterosexual can you desire to be with a man? Can YOU make that choice?
Answers there is no choice in the matter you desire the opposite sex and could not sincerely desire to be with the same sex if your life depended on it .

Incidentally part of your screen name is part of the Etymology of my actual name.( Man of God ).
and ah God bless you as well .

Maranatha !!!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
Define sin.
2 basic religious definitions in general one breaking the laws of God and the other is that in which is against the will of God.
So he knows the will of God after all he is the man of god and ALL of them know his will even though none of them fully agree with the other.
Big grin here !!!

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
U forgot to mention Tchaikovsky, who was something of a sugar plum fairy.:-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyotr_Ilyich_Tch...
Then there were the artists Leonardo da Vinci who was once charged with sodomy, and perhaps also Michelangelo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_da_Vinc...
I'm sure there were many more.
No question about that I mean times have changed to an extent , there was a time when coming out of the closet so to speak meant you were ready to take whatever or whoever was going to get you.
So a lot of people stayed real quiet about it.
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

There is no pride in being a perverted homosexual.
Only sin, shame, diseases and death. There is no such thing as gay pride, only total gay shame.

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
iTS greeeeat

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Bob wrote:
There is no pride in being a perverted homosexual.
Only sin, shame, diseases and death. There is no such thing as gay pride, only total gay shame.
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
If the wages of sin is death then why am I still here, Bob?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,821 - 68,840 of89,359
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

532 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Rosa_Winkel 679,086
Homosexuality isn't just a sin, it's an ABOMINA... 22 min Rosa_Winkel 33
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 32 min Student 37,980
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 36 min Dale_Harris 52,424
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min pusherman_ 511,524
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Dang It 109,330
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,389
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr nanoanomaly 216,172
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 3 hr Hdogg07 213
teen snapchat nudes 3 hr Oscar 102
•••
•••
•••