Location hidden

#74676 Oct 3, 2012
Face reality. Bob is a nut.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#74677 Oct 3, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 14:1-3 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds
It is best to remain silent, and thought a fool, than to type,and remove all doubt.Abraham Lincoln

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#74678 Oct 3, 2012
Just wondering BoB, what gives you the right to push your mythological religious beliefs on other people, I get your right to choose your silly belief,just as it is ones right to choose their sexual orientation,what profession they want , where you want to live , where you go to school etc.Religion is starting to lose respect around the world, because of its backwards ways,and contradictions with reality.

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#74679 Oct 3, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual Pride is nothing more than homosexual shame.
Homosexuals have chosen to sin.
Homosexuals have chosen to live in SHAME.
No pride only SHAME.
The Shame of being Homosexual.
No pride only SHAME.
Look around you, dude. It seems you are the only one ashamed. What does that tell you?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#74680 Oct 3, 2012
Speed Bump on 18th wrote:
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals are no good for no one.
<quoted text>
He is isn't he .
I have to admit I did not catch that at first and was going to say something about all the contributions homosexuals have made to their communities and the world example Elton John little Richard the preacher and musician but finally it hit me what he actually said.
This reminds me of those bush quotes.:)

No pride only SHAME.

No pride only SHAME.

I am pausing here a moment Bob trying to figure out what your reply has to do with anything Adam or any of the posters that replied to his statements stated , trying to find some relativity in your reply.
You do read the post you reply to donít you? Or do you just post stuff and hope it comes out right?
I have seen stuff like this before with some people who post scripture not giving an inkling as to why they posted it.
So in my next post maybe I will simply reply appropriately with equal relativity back at you and then it will all finally make sense to both of us.:)

Location hidden

#74681 Oct 3, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No pride only SHAME.
No pride only SHAME.
Ok Bob I think it would be pointless for me to go through all the contributions to mankind and communities that people that just happen to be Homosexual ; Gay/ Lesbian/ Bi have made to arts or sciences or any thing else as you would be as appreciative as to atheist that have also had many contributions .
You would simply conclude that the god of this world empowered them all and all their good works are not only in vain but somehow end in having evil results.
Am I right? Um I probably am .:)

So instead since I do not know Elton john then I will go with someone of a more spiritual nature little Richard , um no I do not know little Richard either nor even his beliefs religiously or about active homosexuality but I did know Bo Diddley ( incidentally Bo was not perfect but was a believer and certainly was not homosexual quite heterosexual very very very heterosexual ).

Little Richard the musician and preacher asked people to pray for Bo while he was sick and here is the part you might appreciate , Boís last words were I am going to heaven .
You think maybe the homosexual man little Richard just might have had an influence on that?
How many peopleís last words are I am going to heaven? Now that is what I call faith , you can appreciate faith canít you Bob?

Is that something little Richard can have pride in?

Location hidden

#74682 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Wow Adam that was sort of pretty sounding.:)
To bad we are not conversing on another level ,other subject matters that are tangent of this topic cause it sure would be interesting.
So are you implying you are a prophet that God has sent into this world?
In our belief even the prophets have sinned with exception of course of Jesus .
and all have sinned and are all in need of repentance.
Good works will not get you to heaven nor will obedience to THE LAW.
Jesus did not come to save the righteous but the lost.
Mark 2:17
When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance
Another thing as I have always wondered about .
How is it you can say in whose presence my soul stands as though it is exclusive when God is omnipresent?
The omnipresent God is also love ( he is the very source of it as he is with all things ) and all who love therefore God dwells within .
Well really just the fact that he is omnipresent means he is everywhere and omniscient as well so he knows everything from all perspectives means all souls , all creatures he is within even all things does it not?
He is also in absolute control is he not? nothing can happen without his OK on it? and yet free will persist?
If you are a prophet that is perfect ( that sounds like what I think maybe you claimed?) if he sent you that way then you have no free will ?
God is in no need of finding prophets HE makes them as he pleases and he is in no need of judges other than those who judge all things by way exclusively through his spirit.( for the mind is flesh and men do error ).
Just some considerations for you :)
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.Ē
Relativity to what Adam or I stated please?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#74683 Oct 3, 2012
oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text>It is best to remain silent, and thought a fool, than to type,and remove all doubt.Abraham Lincoln
Indeed!!!

In Bob's case, it would be more of a simpleton though.

Location hidden

#74684 Oct 3, 2012
Rhys still doesn't exist.

Location hidden

#74685 Oct 3, 2012
chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>
gotta love a scroll button.....he and adam get scrolled the most i imagine
Absolutely.

With a flick of the finger, all their trollish post go by in a blur.

Location hidden

#74686 Oct 3, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No pride only SHAME.
No pride only SHAME.
I want to clear a few things up with you Bob your use of the word homosexual for a starter .
If someone is sexually inactive that does not make them what they are not.
The feelings ,. The desires , the attractions are not choices they are allocations..

Picture a world that people say YOU are not to have sex with anyone unless there is no attraction to them at all.
You can marry anyone you have no attraction toward.
The alternative of course is not to get married and not to have sex and this makes a bunch of people happy .
BUT STILL you have The feelings ,. The desires , the attractions to people who you are not supposed to have sex with according to a bunch of folks , and NONE at all for people it is ok to have sex with or get married to according to a bunch of folks ( even though sex outside of marriage period is a sin ) BUT if you get married to someone you are attracted to it is also a sin Unless of course you have no attraction toward them then it is OK ,

Of course this is not in reference to me I am not Gay I am Bi ( by nature )
So in a way I can make a choice BUT for Gay people there is no choice other than no sex if they want to make you all happy .
It is a good question though as why they ought to care if you are happy about it or not .
Why do you think they ought to care what you think or believe anyway ?

Location hidden

#74687 Oct 3, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No pride only SHAME.
No pride only SHAME.
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Adultery is also condemned in the bible has anyone been stoned to death for it lately?
Even in Israel?

I won't hold my breath for an answer.:)

Location hidden

#74688 Oct 3, 2012
Bob wrote:
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.
God gave them over to it?
Then who do you think you are protesting the infallible and inevitable will of God almighty?
You are saying HE decreed it and then you protest his will how dare you!!
Who can resist the will of God ?

Location hidden

#74689 Oct 3, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Bob sweetie, despite your foolish certitude on the subject, telling you that the beast you keep dragging in here is nothing more than a figment of your obviously disturbed imagination, is not the same thing as saying that there is no God. I don't know what you found there buttercup, but calling it "God" is kinda creepy.
Indeed that was very presumptuous of Bob .
I guess you do not believe in whatever his version of God is and that makes you an atheist.:)

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#74690 Oct 3, 2012
Indeed that was very presumptuous of Bob .
I guess you do not believe in whatever his version of God is and that makes you an atheist.:)
When it comes to that thing he keeps dragging in here, you might say that I'm devoutly atheistic.

Since: Feb 12

Walterboro, SC

#74693 Oct 3, 2012
Everyone in here is trying to make excuse for living the lifestyle they want to live. Deep down you know it is morally wrong, however we sit around and pretend the God of all is pleased with however we choose to live our lives. He his pleased when we live our lives in servitude to Him and His purpose for our lives. Anything outside of that is our will being done not His. I love all men and woman, love them enough to tell them how to get to God. And to knowingly live as a homosexual without a asking for forgiveness, is separating you from God love for eternity. We all sin and fall short of the Glory of God, however we are to live sin consciously, asking God for His mercy and grace daily. When we get to a place where conviction no longer sets in when we do wrong and do not ask for His forgiveness, we find ourselves spiritually cold. God bless you all
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#74694 Oct 3, 2012
oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text>It is best to remain silent, and thought a fool, than to type,and remove all doubt.Abraham Lincoln
Lincoln was a smart man, so was King Solomon in the Bible:

Proverbs 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#74695 Oct 3, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>When it comes to that thing he keeps dragging in here, you might say that I'm devoutly atheistic.
Yeah if Bob thinks that he's God, then I would definitely be an atheist. LOL
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#74696 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Ok Bob I think it would be pointless for me to go through all the contributions to mankind and communities that people that just happen to be Homosexual ; Gay/ Lesbian/ Bi have made to arts or sciences or any thing else as you would be as appreciative as to atheist that have also had many contributions .
You would simply conclude that the god of this world empowered them all and all their good works are not only in vain but somehow end in having evil results.
Am I right? Um I probably am .:)
U forgot to mention Tchaikovsky, who was something of a sugar plum fairy.:-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyotr_Ilyich_Tch...

Then there were the artists Leonardo da Vinci who was once charged with sodomy, and perhaps also Michelangelo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_da_Vinc...

I'm sure there were many more.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#74697 Oct 3, 2012
Man of God 4eva wrote:
Everyone in here is trying to make excuse for living the lifestyle they want to live. Deep down you know it is morally wrong, however we sit around and pretend the God of all is pleased with however we choose to live our lives. He his pleased when we live our lives in servitude to Him and His purpose for our lives. Anything outside of that is our will being done not His. I love all men and woman, love them enough to tell them how to get to God. And to knowingly live as a homosexual without a asking for forgiveness, is separating you from God love for eternity. We all sin and fall short of the Glory of God, however we are to live sin consciously, asking God for His mercy and grace daily. When we get to a place where conviction no longer sets in when we do wrong and do not ask for His forgiveness, we find ourselves spiritually cold. God bless you all
There's no reason to make excuses or ask for forgiveness. If God didn't want people to be gay he wouldn't have made them that way. Are u really saying God makes mistakes?
Sin is temptations, sure, and The Devil & all that, but ur basic sexuality is not sin, whatever u are. Love, when it's true/pure is never sin either. If sex is done in love then it cannot be sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min curiouslu 739,797
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Gordon 227,693
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min confrinting with ... 542,877
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 min curiouslu 441,339
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min Tealiban Fascists 173,746
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 58 min Roger 874
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 2 hr raj 37
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr ms simmer 153

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••