57,882 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#74517 Sep 26, 2012
Here's another delusional individual:
http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/world/1496...

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#74519 Sep 26, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A + A equals two gAys
A + B equals Completion.
You don't need hip boots, you need a brain.
Dim + Wit = Dimwit = KiMare..

Simplistic Elementary.

There ya have it.

Hollywood, CA.

#74520 Sep 26, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice Rant.
Nobody believes your nonsense.
Are you MAD?
Yeah he's mad... Must of got out of that white jacket again.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#74521 Sep 26, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he's mad... Must of got out of that white jacket again.
The looney tunes are loose for sure.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#74522 Sep 26, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
This is getting dumber all the time. And U don't need to be blond/e.
This is above your hair color honey...

Hollywood, CA.

#74523 Sep 26, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
blll blll blll blah thats all folks!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#74524 Sep 26, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
blll blll blll blah thats all folks!
Our age is showing huh?
Rosa Winkel

Penrith, Australia

#74525 Sep 26, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is above your hair color honey...
Really? That is my hair colour, honey not blonde.

It's above what U've got UNDER your hair. Which is not very much...
Rosa Winkel

Penrith, Australia

#74526 Sep 26, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
U said it!

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#74527 Sep 27, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
And how would it be a loss of control for government to provide those things for couples of all orientations?
Why should by partner not inherit everything I have when I die without paying taxes on it all, when she's spent her entire life with me?
Why should she not be able to become a legal citizen as my partner if she were from another country? What interest does the governement have to put her through so much more to become a citizen just to be with me, than it would a straight woman in the same situation with a man?(discrimination.)
It is indeed discriminatory. But if the government has to choose between making itself more vulnerable to fraud, and discriminating others, it would choose discriminating others.

Do not think simply of yourself and your lover. Think of all the people who would scam the government and scam each other if they allow gay marriage.

“Listen to the sounds”

#74528 Sep 27, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not getting it.
At this moment, ANYONE can have a sham marriage. It doesn't matter to the participants who they marry, because it's a SHAM. Man, woman, all the same, marry whoever is available- someone of the opposite sex. Allowing same sex marriage would not change any of the sham marriages, because ANYONE can get married as it is. Gender would not not matter to the participants of a sham because the marriage.. is a SHAM! They're not marrying for love anyway, so what difference would it make?
<quoted text>
It won't make a bit of difference to scamming spouses. So can I count on your vote? ;)
<quoted text>
I never argued that. But it definitely WOULD boost revenues made from marriage license fees and big extravagant gay weddings!
<quoted text>
Now that I've showed you the road blocks to those avenues, can we count on your vote? ;)
We don't have to prove anything. The 14th ammendment is the proof.
Yes as it is, people can commit sham marriages by marrying anyone of the opposite sex. But gay marriage would provide an additional avenue for sham marriages. Are you suggesting that the amount of avenues or pathways to commit fraud does not matter? Are you suggesting that it wont make a difference whether there is one pathway or two pathways to commit fraud?

When things are made easier, more people will commit it.

Hollywood, CA.

#74529 Sep 27, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Our age is showing huh?
Now ya know you should of taken that left at Alberquerque...!
hassan chop!

“some...you just can't reach”

Since: Jun 08

others...you don't want to

#74530 Sep 27, 2012
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but they can dictate what they accept as marriage and what is not, simply because marriage has implications not only for the married couple, but also the government.
Having sex with another consenting adult, no matter the sexuality, has no bearing on the government and they cannot dictate love and sexuality. But as for marriage and its associated tax, inheritance and immigration implications, the government would want to maintain control.
we live in a secular, and not a religious society....since how people can go to the justice of the peace and get married WITHOUT church involvement anyways...it is ALL about "posturing" ......it is not about some miss-guided "nobility" over the supposed sanctity of the institute of marriage....

they (gay folks) are simply tax paying citizens of the same secular law making society we live in....

it will not affect yours or my marriage one bit....i will not turn to wife and say "well, gays get to marry now...pack your sh!t....we are through"

it doesn't mean we will be pledging allegiance to rainbow flag, military uniforms will not become bedazzled, and the national anthem will not be changed....to a showtune...

all it will mean is a fellow AMERICAN will get the same rights that they pay taxes for...same as you and me...

straight people secure in their sexuality do NOT care with who, what, where, when, why, or how gay people have sex....

some straight folk have already sinned just getting a divorce, complete strangers can get married 10 minutes after meeting each other in vegas, some straight folk are on marriage 4 OR MORE, so many straight folk marry for money, or other superficial reasons .....so let's not get all indignant acting like gay folk are the one's "spoiling" the sanctity of marriage....

“Listen to the sounds”

#74532 Sep 27, 2012
chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>
we live in a secular, and not a religious society....since how people can go to the justice of the peace and get married WITHOUT church involvement anyways...it is ALL about "posturing" ......it is not about some miss-guided "nobility" over the supposed sanctity of the institute of marriage....
they (gay folks) are simply tax paying citizens of the same secular law making society we live in....
it will not affect yours or my marriage one bit....i will not turn to wife and say "well, gays get to marry now...pack your sh!t....we are through"
it doesn't mean we will be pledging allegiance to rainbow flag, military uniforms will not become bedazzled, and the national anthem will not be changed....to a showtune...
all it will mean is a fellow AMERICAN will get the same rights that they pay taxes for...same as you and me...
straight people secure in their sexuality do NOT care with who, what, where, when, why, or how gay people have sex....
some straight folk have already sinned just getting a divorce, complete strangers can get married 10 minutes after meeting each other in vegas, some straight folk are on marriage 4 OR MORE, so many straight folk marry for money, or other superficial reasons .....so let's not get all indignant acting like gay folk are the one's "spoiling" the sanctity of marriage....
I'm not talking about sanctity of marriage. I'm talking about government control. The gays are free to have whatever ceremony they want. The police would not gate crash a gay wedding and arrest people for getting married. The gays are free to get married, but it just wont be recognised by the state.

The case is similar to polygamous relationships. Anyone can commit polygamy in the U.S.. It's just that the marriage won't be recognised by the state. Only a marriage to one partner would be recognised.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#74533 Sep 27, 2012
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about sanctity of marriage. I'm talking about government control. The gays are free to have whatever ceremony they want. The police would not gate crash a gay wedding and arrest people for getting married. The gays are free to get married, but it just wont be recognised by the state.
The case is similar to polygamous relationships. Anyone can commit polygamy in the U.S.. It's just that the marriage won't be recognised by the state. Only a marriage to one partner would be recognised.
Not exactly. For example. A legally married person cannot legally marry another person at the same time right?

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#74534 Sep 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove my point. When I say I know how to move my wife, I was not speaking of just physical technique. But that is all you know to do.
Neither was I.
KiMare wrote:
<When we unite physically, it is the personification of a male and female united first and foremost in mind and spirit. There is NO technique that can match the climax of that union.
That YOU'VE experienced. Sorry, bud, but you know nothing about anyone's relationships outside of your own. You may think that your clinical experience of "gender union" is superior to all, but you know nothing of what of what others experience, you are not them. "personification of male and female united in mind and spirit.." LMAO! You think your strategic use of certain words makes your sexual experience and relationship any different from anyone else's? You're out of your mind! LOVE, something you STILL fail to acknowledge in your marriage and sex life, is GENDERLESS. LOVE is a an timeless, innate bond between 2 souls created specifically for the other. And when those 2 sould find each other and unite, they become one complete being in mind, body and spirit. Who are you to question why God chose to make some soulmates the same gender? Who are you to question why some of these life long and beyond unions don't produce children? This is God's design. He made us to love and be loved, not to be breeding frenzied animals.

Location hidden

#74535 Sep 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<You prove the distinction again. When I said "create a whole new being", I was not speaking of procreation, I was speaking of a union of male and female so complete that they become 'two in one' just like the Bible speaking of God being 'three in one'.
Go ahead, change your words now that I've called you out on your clinical loveless marriage. You're not fooling anyone. Body parts don't make a couple "complete." If that were so, we would not CHOOSE our mates, men would just mount the first female that smelled in heat and breed breed breed, like most of the rest of the animal kingdom. But no, we CHOOSE our mates. We seek out that emotional and spiritual bond that pulls at us until we find and experience wholeness for the first time. There is nothing special about sexual acts in themselves, no matter what the act is. What makes sex special is the powerful expression of emotion, closeness, unity, adoration, passion, committment and complete trust that can only be shared between 2 souls made specifically for the other.
I'm sorry you haven't experienced anything like this.
KiMare wrote:
<You could not even comprehend that, nor could redumdant genders ever duplicate that creation. The effort it takes for diverse genders to unite, and the breadth of being it creates is impossible to match by duplicate genders.
How would you know unless you've tried? Again with the gender references... The effort it takes for genders to unite? You're so full of babble... My mother told me that LOVE is simple, gentle and effortless. If it's not, you're not in love. She was right.
KiMare wrote:
<When you consider just the implications of this single matter of union, you see how silly it is to call gay unions identical to marriage. There is simply no comparison.
Then when you add the fact that that union creates a new life that is literally the blending of the two, your assertions become idiotically offensive.
This is why I say, the closer you get to the real thing, the more obvious the stupidity of your claim becomes.
Yet, not all male/female couples can make babies. Does this mean that they too, are incapable of experiencing the superior unity you describe marriage to be? You're welcome to think marriage is just as clinical and definitive as you want, but marriage and love and spirituality is different for every single person that experiences it. Marriage is a spiritual committment and bond between 2 souls and whatever God they beleive in. Who are you to judge?
Oh, and you STILL never so much and choked out the word love when describing your marriage. Your poor poor wife...

Location hidden

#74536 Sep 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And that my dear, is another perfect example of a blonde PollyAnna.
You are consistent!
Knowledge of common mathematical properties now makes me a dumb blonde... Mmmmk..

Whatever you say Pollyanna.

Location hidden

#74537 Sep 27, 2012
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It is indeed discriminatory. But if the government has to choose between making itself more vulnerable to fraud, and discriminating others, it would choose discriminating others.
Do not think simply of yourself and your lover. Think of all the people who would scam the government and scam each other if they allow gay marriage.
Please do pay attention. Anyone that wants to run a marriage scam, ALREADY can. Done deal. Period.

Sure governement would choose discrimination over loosing its own ass. But when it comes down to the citizens pointing out and trying to end discrimination, would government choose to end discrimination... Or lose it's ass?! It's an issue of constitutionality at this point. And our government's first and foremost priority is to uphold the constitution. This change is inevitable. We just have to be patient.:)

Location hidden

#74538 Sep 27, 2012
chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>
BRAVO!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min truth 583,205
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 15 min pusherman_ 2,254
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min pusherman_ 826,538
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. (Jul '14) 39 min Ann Bonney 165
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 45 min Ricky F 24,094
Jilat ketiak!! apa komen anda? (Aug '10) 1 hr skebau84 18
Israel End is Near 1 hr Someone 52
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lightbeamrider 176,433
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr gundee123 442,616
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Epiphany2 611,792
More from around the web