Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

iTS greeeeat

Angier, NC

#74437 Sep 25, 2012
chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>
in your case..."mother" is only half the word.....
And she's stupid as well. All these people who think that being gay is a choice "choose" to live in a fantasy world of their own. What a shame..

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#74438 Sep 25, 2012
Appalachian Mountains wrote:
homosexuality is not a normal variant of human behavior.
it is however a sign of mental illness
The DSM, APA and many other respected professional psych organizations disagree with you.

Location hidden

#74439 Sep 25, 2012
Good lord who let all the spam in here? It's getting hard to walk...

Location hidden

#74440 Sep 25, 2012
<quoted text>
BTW Honey I am a 30 yr old Mother of two....OMG You are so wierd no wonder you are a weakend gay man. LOL
If only bigots like this knew how transparent they were. It is quite obvious they have never taken the time to get to know anyone gay or even remotely un-heterosexual or they would know that assumptions like this were completely untrue.

Location hidden

#74441 Sep 25, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> Homosexuality is not a mental illness nor is it "forced" onto anyone. Your just plain ole stupid.
LOL, this is a good one, right? For one, I'd like Mountain Goat to tell us how you FORCE a mental illness on someone!

Second, I love how people like this think that homosexuality is foced on unwilling victims, YET, they tear us down for "forcing" it on people forgetting that they think we are victims that had it "forced" on us. Where's the sympathy? lol

Talk about unnatural, perverted backwards abnormal thinking. Maybe bigotry is a mental illness?

Location hidden

#74442 Sep 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Actually I am very educated, However I am not just an Indoctrinated fool such as you.
Voted Obama hey!!!
-You think homosexuality is a mental illness.
-Even if it was, you can't tell the difference between mental illness and a developmental disorder.
-You beleive that an accepted and welcome identity can be forced onto someone.
-You think identity/innate traits are the same thing as behavior.
-You appear to think that an entire population of people are faking something they live their whole live happily with.

This is well educated? Must be another fucktard U grad.

Location hidden

#74443 Sep 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Tricky dicky ricky...
If we take out gay twirl and ad homoan attacks from your prolific pontification, this is what we have left;
Example;
I expose your hypocrisy equating natural sex and anal sex. You expand the ignorance of that lie by saying you were equating ALL sexual behavior with anal sex! Really. Do doctors suggest a anal condom and "too much lubrication is almost enough" for every sexual behavior? Or, suggest "the only safe anal sex is NO anal sex" for other sexual practice?
You appear to have reamed a cranial anal hole. Nothing but BS is coming out...
Here's another;
You castigate blacks and women by comparing 4% of glbt with drug users and prostitutes. That's the real facts honey. Good company you are in there...
Bazinga!
"anal condom."

Really?

Location hidden

#74444 Sep 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
According to evolution and anal design to start with.
By the way, your opinion is worth the paper it is written on.
Bazinga!
And you do appear to be an expert on anal design..
A lot of experience in that field, eh?

Location hidden

#74445 Sep 25, 2012
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot simply say that since scams happen, therefore it is okay no matter the rate and magnitude. Sure, straight people do scam the system in a variety of ways. We will never eradicate scams. But the idea is to minimise scams.
Allowing gay marriage will contribute towards an increase in scams, many of which would be made by straight or incidently gay people. And the more broadly the government defines marriage, the more broadly they will have to define divorce, child custody and immigration.
Diversity and freedom costs a lot of money unfortunately. Freedom is extremely expensive and the homosexuals need to find answers to all of the above issues instead of just stomping their feet chanting "We want rights!". They must find answers to all issues, and then the government can decide whether it is all worth the cost.
Anyone who wants to get into a sham marriage just for benefits, is already perfectly able to. Genders won't make a damn bit of difference in that.

It's the citizens' duty to fix the problems. The government is respobsible for making things work and fixing problems, it is up to citizens to point out the problem and hope their representives choose the right course of action.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#74447 Sep 25, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
Kimare kimare kimare.... The brain is supposed to work like a sponge but yours seems to be a rock. Everything you're meant to absorb just runs off the sides and evaporates.
Would ya mind explaining how this even remotely applies to lesbins:
"The fact that a orientation has a inherently harmful, unhealthy and abusive act as it's primary expression and identity simply exposes a inherent defect..... The fact that anal sex is your primary option...."
Generalizing again... tsk tsk.
You are wondering 'how' what I said fits lesbians.

I'm wondering 'what' fits between lesbians.

Bazinga!

Location hidden

#74448 Sep 25, 2012
<quoted text>
"anal condom."
Really?
Absolutely. You didn't know that?

Regular condoms tear and slip off too easily.

Speaking of 'slipping' off, lesbians have that problem too, don't they?

Bazinga!

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#74449 Sep 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wondering 'how' what I said fits lesbians.
I'm wondering 'what' fits between lesbians.
Bazinga!
Google it. I think you'll find plenty of pictures showing lesbians "fitting" together.

They also have fingers, tongues, assorted erogenous zones, and sex toys.

It's not our problem that you can't think outside of the "box". Pun intended.

Muntzinga, Mangina Man

Location hidden

#74450 Sep 25, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Begin by proving that you're amazingly immature for your age, I always find that to be convincing.
<quoted text>It would be ad hominem, buttercup and telling the truth about your obvious idiocy doesn't qualify, because I always take the time to help you prove your idiocy.
<quoted text>First dear, you haven't exposed anyone's hypocrisy but your own and even then it's become clear that you just like using the word as if you knew what it meant. It is also quite clear that you can't fake having a clue. Cupcake, ALL sexual acts carry associated risks and yes, doctors recommend a condom for all such acts involving a penis being inserted in any partner orifice, even "natural sex" and that lubrication be used if needed. By the way hon, you're obviously aren't familiar with so-called abstinence based "sex" education, it's most basic tenet is that the only really safe sexual act is the one not engaged in.
<quoted text>You really need to work on your insults dear, I realize that you're just being childish, but that one sounds like a not as smart as you think 8 year old, Mr Dum-Dum Poopy Head.
<quoted text>In a word, wow. In a few more, if you are going to lie about what I said, it's probably better if you don't prove you are lying by quoting what I actually said. My only mention of Blacks was to say that they as a group have been the hardest hit group in the increase in infection rates among MSM. No castigation involved, no comparing them to groups I never even mentioned, just a simple statement of fact included among other facts you chose to ignore in order to give this as your reply. I'd feel sorry for you, but it is clear that you really want to be an idiot. You're going to have to do a whole lot better than this if you want me to keep paying attention to what you "think".
Tricky dicky ricky,

All this verbiage to avoid the fact that the anus was not designed to be a vagina.

Look at all the things that have to be 'shifted' simply so you can deny that homosexuality is a defect.

It will never be enough because the closer you put a counterfeit to the real thing, the more obvious it is.

Location hidden

#74451 Sep 25, 2012
<quoted text>
And you do appear to be an expert on anal design..
A lot of experience in that field, eh?
You trying to shame me?

No option of logic, huh.

Bazinga!

Location hidden

#74452 Sep 25, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Google it. I think you'll find plenty of pictures showing lesbians "fitting" together.
They also have fingers, tongues, assorted erogenous zones, and sex toys.
It's not our problem that you can't think outside of the "box". Pun intended.
Muntzinga, Mangina Man
Straights don't need to think outside the box.

Like gays, lesbians are stuck with only default options.

You can't put a bent rod in a straight hole, and in this case, you don't even have a rod.

Bazinga!

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#74453 Sep 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

a [sic] anal condom
Bazinga!
What the hell is that?

Location hidden

#74454 Sep 25, 2012
France is set to ban the words "mother" and "father" from all official documents under new plans to legalize gay marriage and give equal adoption rights to homosexual and heterosexual couples.

Under the proposed law, only the word "parents" would be used in marriage ceremonies for all heterosexual and same-sex couples, a move that has sparked widespread outrage, The Telegraph reports.

Changes to the civil code would mean swapping all references to "mothers and fathers," in legal documents, with the word "parents."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/09/25/franc...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#74455 Sep 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Tricky dicky ricky,
Zonko, Zonko, Zonko.
KiMare wrote:
All this verbiage to avoid the fact that the anus was not designed to be a vagina.
All that verbiage was just my way of telling you how much of a complete idiot I think you are, this sentence was your short hand version of proving me right. Not avoiding your "fact" dear, it never even occurred to me, I have no such confusion and incredibly moronic thoughts like that just don't pop into my head.
KiMare wrote:
Look at all the things that have to be 'shifted' simply so you can deny that homosexuality is a defect.
Sweetie, you're not going to want to hear this, but you single handedly prove the myth of heterosexual superiority and while heterosexuality may be the societal norm, it ain't always going to be normal. You wanting to desperately believe that being born to be homosexual is somehow a defect on our part and to be irrationally freaked out by your own visions of anal sex are your problems to deal with, not ours. Not only am I not defective, lamb chop, but compared to you, a couple of rungs up on the evolutionary ladder.
KiMare wrote:
It will never be enough because the closer you put a counterfeit to the real thing, the more obvious it is.
You need a second opinion.

Location hidden

#74456 Sep 25, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Zonko, Zonko, Zonko.
<quoted text>All that verbiage was just my way of telling you how much of a complete idiot I think you are, this sentence was your short hand version of proving me right. Not avoiding your "fact" dear, it never even occurred to me, I have no such confusion and incredibly moronic thoughts like that just don't pop into my head.
<quoted text>Sweetie, you're not going to want to hear this, but you single handedly prove the myth of heterosexual superiority and while heterosexuality may be the societal norm, it ain't always going to be normal. You wanting to desperately believe that being born to be homosexual is somehow a defect on our part and to be irrationally freaked out by your own visions of anal sex are your problems to deal with, not ours. Not only am I not defective, lamb chop, but compared to you, a couple of rungs up on the evolutionary ladder.
<quoted text>You need a second opinion.
Smirk.

See how one word blows your gay twirl.

Bazinga!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#74457 Sep 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
France is set to ban the words "mother" and "father" from all official documents under new plans to legalize gay marriage and give equal adoption rights to homosexual and heterosexual couples.
Under the proposed law, only the word "parents" would be used in marriage ceremonies for all heterosexual and same-sex couples, a move that has sparked widespread outrage, The Telegraph reports.
Changes to the civil code would mean swapping all references to "mothers and fathers," in legal documents, with the word "parents."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/09/25/franc...
Oh no, the same documents might now be used for everybody. The horror. Certainly this must be a sign of the coming apocalypse, not insisting that the gay folk make up their own governmental documents to do the exact same damn thing that opposite sex couples are doing. What about the CHILDREN??? They'll look at these forms and get confused as to whether they are straight or gay. We can't let this happen. We must declare holy war on France and bomb their butts back to God and discriminating against the gay folk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 hr Liam 637,902
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 hr pusherman 968,864
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 hr Thinking 29,733
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 11 hr ted 1,573
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 11 hr An NFL Fan 38,028
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 hr Memorial Day Sock 617,961
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 hr X Pendable 181,939
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 hr Not religious 43,895
More from around the web