Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell you there's no such verse which supports homosexual relationship.
Please explain to me why I have always wanted to have sex with guys since the age of 4, even before I went through puberty? Are you really that stupid? And if man and woman come together to make one, then I don't see what the problem is considering that woman is part of man, and woman was made from Adam's rib as you put it. It's basically still like having sex with a man... No matter how you put it.
LPD

Long Eaton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Homosexuality is wrong in the bible, but guess what it is a real part of life. I am gay and proud, no one will change that
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
Oh Bob, Bob, Bob, still proving Christianity (or at least your ugly version of it) to be a really bad lifestyle choice. The way you drive people away from Jesus, one might suspect you of being the anti-Christ.
Hi Rick. He couldn't convert anyone, even from right in front of the goalposts.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Sir Doctor_ wrote:
<quoted text>Well, homosexuality has been scientifically proven to not be a genetic trait.......the APA confirms this truth.
It is time for gays and straights to stay out of the bedrooms of other gays, and to stop voting and supporting same sex marriages.
It's time 4 interfering bigots to stay out of the bedrooms of consenting adults. Hey, MD wannabe.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Oscar_Wilde wrote:
<quoted text>You need to use your time of abstinence to rid yourself of that gay demon and replace it with Christ. Ye must be born again and born of spirit and not of flesh. Sin is not natural, neither is cig smoking or drug use, although all three may appear as natural.
Spitting on a great playwright's grave, I see.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

What a shame wrote:
<quoted text> Please explain to me why I have always wanted to have sex with guys since the age of 4, even before I went through puberty? Are you really that stupid? And if man and woman come together to make one, then I don't see what the problem is considering that woman is part of man, and woman was made from Adam's rib as you put it. It's basically still like having sex with a man... No matter how you put it.
Because you're gay, matey. Nothing wrong with that...

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Verily I tell you.You believe only in what you want to hear. You try to find some excuses to justify your abominable sin.
Verily I tell YOU... You are a NUT!

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn´t judged anyone.I just critized. God has aiready judged homosexuals as an abomination. Just as he judged everything that is immoral and against the truth. We judge nothing,we are simply message bearers. Stop making excuses and beating around the bush.
You are NOT a messenger. You are in no position to assume what God had judged... Yer askin for it from Him trying to be his official spokes person... You are simply a simpleton.

sempliciotto !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Verily I tell YOU... You are a NUT!
True

I just scroll past the nuts these days.
Speed Bump on 18th

Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Oscar_Wilde wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad that you are abstinent, so as not to act on your sin. You said that you are bi, but did you mean humans and animals or animals and insects. Sin is not natural, and it has never been man's nature.
Jesus is what Jesus said regarding marriage, he said that marriage is as it was told by God in Genesis, for this cause shall man leave father and mother and cling to his wife and the 'TWO SHALL BECOME ONE'. In other words, the rib will come home and join its source.
Also, read John 8:41;44
John 8:41
41 You are doing the deeds of your father.” They said to Him,“We were not born of fornication; we have one Father: God.”
44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks [a]a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of [b]lies.
First of all fornication in the bible does not necessarily refer to sex and when it does then fornication is just as heterosexually referenced..

Sin is within the nature on man , it is God who has the nature not to sin in fact it is impossible for him even as Jesus was God manifested in the flesh ., man can not even livea single day without sinning if not counted as righteous by God's GRACE.

If sin was not natural for man (* I am using sin termed in the sense of what is against the will of God not necessarily a law by the letter so to speak); acts of rebellion .)

If sin was not natural for man then Eden would have never fallen

Certainly God who decreed free will would never had stacked the deck to make it fall , it had to fall by choice even the Calvinist claim that it fell by mans own doing not God's ,( though that is a contradiction to their belief system and indeed produces a sort of paradox ).

For man It is quite natural , for man not to sin is what is unnatural .
why do you think people must be born again and of the spirit , because it is as natural for man to sin as breathing is,

You have it backwards.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Speed Bump on 18th wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all fornication in the bible does not necessarily refer to sex and when it does then fornication is just as heterosexually referenced..
Sin is within the nature on man , it is God who has the nature not to sin in fact it is impossible for him even as Jesus was God manifested in the flesh ., man can not even livea single day without sinning if not counted as righteous by God's GRACE.
If sin was not natural for man (* I am using sin termed in the sense of what is against the will of God not necessarily a law by the letter so to speak); acts of rebellion .)
If sin was not natural for man then Eden would have never fallen
Certainly God who decreed free will would never had stacked the deck to make it fall , it had to fall by choice even the Calvinist claim that it fell by mans own doing not God's ,( though that is a contradiction to their belief system and indeed produces a sort of paradox ).
For man It is quite natural , for man not to sin is what is unnatural .
why do you think people must be born again and of the spirit , because it is as natural for man to sin as breathing is,
You have it backwards.
That's right.
Speed Bump on 18th

Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Jesus did cite Genesis 2:24 as being God’s plan for sexual relationships:“Haven't you read… that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,' and said,'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'? So they are no longer two, but one.”(Matthew 19:4-6)
that at the beginning ?
ah yes in the beginning when the world needed to be populated.
I think it is full enough now.:)
Speed Bump on 18th

Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right.
You know sometimes I think the religious folks will be the last to understand what the bible is saying.:)

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

The problem here is that some people care way too much what consenting adults do with their privates.
Speed Bump on 18th

Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Oscar_Wilde wrote:
<quoted text>You need to use your time of abstinence to rid yourself of that gay demon and replace it with Christ. Ye must be born again and born of spirit and not of flesh. Sin is not natural, neither is cig smoking or drug use, although all three may appear as natural.
Not that I do not believe demons do not exist I most certainly do but I do not believe they are as many or as busy as a lot of other people believe they are.
I do not blame demons for everything .

If people are not blaming demons then they blame or credit God with it , much if not most is our own doing or is random or simply a part of what is natural.
It is quite natural to sin it is mans very nature , all that is good comes from God even in that in which is not saved , god is the source of all GOOD , love for example God is Love.. and

1 John 4:16
And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love; and he that dwells in love dwells in God, and God in him.
Speed Bump on 18th

Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality and bi sexuality is a moral disorder. It is a moral disease, a sin and corruption... No person is born homosexual or bi sexual, just like no one is born a thief, a liar or murderer. People acquire these evil habits due to a lack of proper guidance and education.Humans are not homosexuals by nature. People become homosexuals because of their environments. Particularly critical is the environment during puberty. Suggestions, ideas & strange dreams are symptoms of confused attempts to understand new and blunt sexual desires and are rashly interpreted as defining someone as being one sexuality or another. If these conclusions are accompanied by actual homosexual acts they are even more strongly reinforced.
Tell you what I think Adam , If we could put some people on an isolated island from birth and let them grow up in a primitive environment they would figure out how to sin all by themselves.
People are not taught to sin , they are taught what it is but not how to do it .

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

<quoted text>
If you are referring to Matthew 19:4 then the question posed to him was by the Pharisees , was Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
He had to answer in reference to wife as that was the question.
Not sure what you are saying here.

How do you interpret Matt. 19:4?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

<quoted text>
that at the beginning ?
Not true.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

What a shame wrote:
Being commiting the act of homosexual sex is only a sin for heterosexuals, it is not a sin for homosexuals.
It´s a abomuinable sin in the eyes of god. Who cares what you think?
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

<quoted text>
that at the beginning ?
In the beginning?
You would do anything to justify your sinful acts.

Jesus said:Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place." (Matthew 5:17 NAB)

For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.”(Matthew 5:18-19 RSV) Clearly the Old Testament is to be abided by until the end of human existence itself. None other then Jesus said so.

Where does the bibel say you can commit homosexuality in the 2000 after Jesus?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 729,823
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min seriously the ori... 536,928
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 13 min yon 2,170
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Mandela 117,760
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min onemale 259,097
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 24 min Cheralathan 960
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 49 min JSarah 73
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr Just 103

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••