|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

What a shame wrote:
<quoted text> And that's what I don't get about some gay guys... why dress and act like a female when you know other men are checkin' you out because of their masculinity. Thank goodness my husband actually dresses, talks, walks, and acts like a manly man without the limp wrist and lisping because if he wasn't that way I wouldn't be dating or even talking to him period. I like men that look like men, such as Matt Damon, Colin Farrel, Matthew Fox, Val Kilmer, Daniel Newman, Kieran Obrien, Ryan Philippe, Jonathan Rys-Meyers, Mark Wahlberg, Tom Welling, and guys like that that look really rugged and masculine. OOOH GOD... There all SOOOOOOO FRICKIN' SEXY!!!!!!!!!! I would tear em down any chance I get!!! If you wanna look feminine and act feminine, wear tight jeans and tight shirts, paint your nails, ect. then you might as well be a tranny because your not going to attract any guy other than a gay fem that dresses and acts the same way you do.. makes absolutely no sense, you might as well be a female in that case and gay men are not attracted to females. And they also take pride in their masculinity and like to work on their bodies to get chiseled, ripped and sculpted hard bodies. Now that's HOTTTTTTTTT and what being gay is all about in my eyes. Now you got me thinkin about all those hottt, sexy hunks and studs I listed! Ughh!! I want them SOOOOO BADDDDD!!!
Many gay guys feel just the way you do.

Go figure!!!

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

You also twist love. To excuse sin and harm in a person's life is not loving that person. That is what you are claiming.
Why not look after your own sin?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not look after your own sin?
Ah, the classic enabler defends the abuser.
What a shame

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Many gay guys feel just the way you do.
Go figure!!!
Well, I'm not trying to offend anyone, it's just that I really feel like that is true (for me anyways). But I mean if you are one of those fem gays, don't get discouraged by my words, just live life and be happy. I'm not going to hate you because of being fem. The gay community is diverse, as it should be. All I'm giving is my opinion, that's all..

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the classic enabler defends the abuser.
I wasn't defending you silly bird.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

What a shame wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I'm not trying to offend anyone, it's just that I really feel like that is true (for me anyways). But I mean if you are one of those fem gays, don't get discouraged by my words, just live life and be happy. I'm not going to hate you because of being fem. The gay community is diverse, as it should be. All I'm giving is my opinion, that's all..
No I'm not one of those. I am something else. I understand.

The whole gender game is just that. It is a game.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not one of those. I am something else. I understand.
The whole gender game is just that. It is a game.
Deep.

For a blonde.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Deep.
For a blonde.
I'm so glad you agree with me. So let me ask you this. Why are you so wrapped up in the gender game?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judge Moniters wrote:
You are right. Gays simply just need justification excuses. Children of divorced situations must be cured of separation and abandonment anxiety. If gay cared by children who suffer, they would not be gay. Gays account for over 50% of all suicides, so that start of any solution with gays starts with not being gay. Perhaps gays think that there is a divorce gene, side by side with that gay gene. DUH.
You are some twisted homophobic b**tard, you have no conception or understanding of what being gay is all about, crawl back into your rat hole you vermin.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad you agree with me. So let me ask you this. Why are you so wrapped up in the gender game?
I've said it many times. Denial is destructive to all. Our society is showing the consequences.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said it many times. Denial is destructive to all. Our society is showing the consequences.
well,, what is society so much in denial over that you keep harping about here..? is the world going to end tomorrow over it? please let me know, I won;t plan on cooking that pot of sauce tomorrow.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial of what?

In the past, men had a physical advantage to hunt, kill, and do the work that was required. Now nobody needs to lift more than fifty pounds. It doesn't take physical strength to make money these days. Therefore the play field has been leveled. The old gender stereotypes are passe. So are your opinions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Where is David Moore?

I just love those posts about living in open rebellion to God.

GREAT!!!

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is talking about denial? That has nothing to do with what I was discussing.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial of what?
In the past, men had a physical advantage to hunt, kill, and do the work that was required. Now nobody needs to lift more than fifty pounds. It doesn't take physical strength to make money these days. Therefore the play field has been leveled. The old gender stereotypes are passe. So are your opinions.
Damned if I know. Your guess is as good an mine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial of what?
Denial is not a issue today???

I bet you are a democrat.

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is talking about denial? That has nothing to do with what I was discussing.
Yeh blondie, it does. Your response is an example.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial is not a issue today???
I bet you are a democrat.
Smirk.
Dam right I'm a Democrat!

The Republican Party represents one-per-center fascists and extremists. It has nothing to offer anyone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican Party represents one-per-center fascists and extremists. It has nothing to offer anyone.
Meaningless gay twirl with ay liberal twist.

You 'waste' my time.
Sum body who knows

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a democrat too.. Why do I want something for the people as a collective whole? That's why I'm a democrat because the democrat is for the individual.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,461 - 67,480 of93,210
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

472 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Commander Bunny 255,686
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min dr Shrink 598,741
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min number four 223,144
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min RiccardoFire 716,389
Teach your children to be LEERY of strangers 16 min cowboy 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min guest 529,929
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 35 min TamilNesan 456
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••