No

JDubbizback

Kenly, NC

#72381 Aug 21, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is, with the statistics showing such a high rate of infidelity in homosexual marriages, and right after marriage. You all clearly point out that the only reason you've married is to gain approval.
Gee than you might be able to adopt? What a fcuking mess. Your marriages last just over 2 years on average. You people outta get your heads outta your asses. Just buy a damn DOLL.
SSM's have been around long enough in America and other countries around the world to be able to determine the general outcome of the majority of these marriages. You just choose to be ignorant to the facts.
It's your perversion that destroys these marriages, and perversion in general that destroys many other marriages.
Please, just shut up while your ahead, your making yourself look like a complete idiot and moron.

PURELYCANADIAN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#72382 Aug 21, 2012
JDubbizback wrote:
<quoted text> Don't be mad because your ignorance is outnumbered by people who actually use their brains and think for themselves instead of being influenced by a bunch of brainwashed hypocrite fundamentalists. Your the one who rides along with the biased bandwagon, we don't. We actually use our brains and choose not to be brainwashed by dingbats. Your a prime example of these fools, that's why you have hardly anyone on your side to support you accept for the lesbian in a man's body and the other idiots to include yourself. Hahaha fool.
No "J", it is you that have spent your whole life being brainwashed. You have made up a web of lies to justify your sick behavior, and now you have projected this crap on your son. SHAME ON YOU!

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#72383 Aug 21, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you said to your father???
To throw vomit at his daughter? Certainly not.

Location hidden

#72384 Aug 21, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
No "J", it is you that have spent your whole life being brainwashed. You have made up a web of lies to justify your sick behavior, and now you have projected this crap on your son. SHAME ON YOU!
Is that what you said to your husband when he told you his daughter was gay? You told him he must have perverted her somehow and molested her to make her gay. You told him that his daughter was shame for your faMily, a mistake? No wonder he only wants to do you in the bum. You're a bitch and you hate his daughter. Did you tell him that his daughter ruined his marriage and yours with her gayness? Did you tell him her filth wouldn't be allowed in your home? No wonder you're so angry. You're a repressed homo because you were molested, your his and hates you and the only Dick you get is up your bum. I get it! Why didn't you say so? You better not procreate with him. He makes gay babies.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#72385 Aug 21, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's spewing their verbal diarhea allow over this thread. You need medication NOW! And to bad for "J", he's already admitted that he has boners and wants to go bang his hubby in the middle of dinner time. He also admitted that he likes to sleep with the kids and his "hubby' altogether. He is INCREDIBLY stupid if he thinks his admitting to all these things won't paint a picture. A TRUE PICTURE of his home life and parenting style. He is a SICK PIG! He also likes to share his conversations on topix with his kids too, and likes to include their responses in his posts. Now that's responsible parenting!!! So YOU CAN SHUT THE HELL UP AGAIN!!!!
N NOME DEL CIELO CHE COSA E TUTTO IL VOCIARE ???!!!
WATCH YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE!! YOUR GOING TO STROKE OUT!

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#72386 Aug 21, 2012
JDubbizback wrote:
<quoted text> Please, just shut up while your ahead, your making yourself look like a complete idiot and moron.
Oh "J", now that's funny coming from someone who has made a complete azz out of yourself numerous times here on this thread:)
JDubbizback

Kenly, NC

#72387 Aug 21, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
And the lies go on and on and never stop with you. No wonder your step daughter doesn't come back. It's because you think you know everything and probably don't listen to a single word she says.

Hollywood, CA.

#72388 Aug 21, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
It does get very anally retentive :-)
Tale Kimare è la prova vivente di qualcosa - che non c'è bisogno di essere un omosessuale per essere un vero e proprio dolore nel culo.
LMAO!
Credo che abbia altri problemi, non so che cosa egli sta tentando di fare, e non credo che non sia il solo aveva molte viti allentate!.. Sei Siciliano? Maltese? Calabrese?

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#72389 Aug 21, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you said to your husband when he told you his daughter was gay? You told him he must have perverted her somehow and molested her to make her gay. You told him that his daughter was shame for your faMily, a mistake? No wonder he only wants to do you in the bum. You're a bitch and you hate his daughter. Did you tell him that his daughter ruined his marriage and yours with her gayness? Did you tell him her filth wouldn't be allowed in your home? No wonder you're so angry. You're a repressed homo because you were molested, your his and hates you and the only Dick you get is up your bum. I get it! Why didn't you say so? You better not procreate with him. He makes gay babies.
My husband has never attempted such a sick act on me, nor would he if wants to continue living!

Sorry that your father chose you over your boring old hag of a mother. Bet she was insanely jealous of you two...

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#72390 Aug 21, 2012
@ RBIM

BTW. Are you by chance from Alabama, cuz I hear that's rather acceptable there?
Bum F--k Egyptian

Stockholm, Sweden

#72391 Aug 21, 2012
If you god-botherers really believe in God and that he is the judge of all, why the hell are you in here judging others? If all are 'God's children,' and made in 'his image,' it would be pretty hard for "him" to make a woman unless he had the qualities and equipment of both, i.e. a hermaphrodite. So what's wrong with God making some people gay? Ever think it may be a test for you fundies to see if you will abide by the rules and not judge, loving your neighbor and fellow humans as instructed? Boy have you guys failed epically!! If I were you, I'd be scared of going to hell after all the bashing of other's lives that have absolutely nothing to do with you anyway. Hypocrites!

Hollywood, CA.

#72392 Aug 21, 2012
simple serenity67 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a careful reading of the gospels do not suggest such things. that is propaganda put out there for those that want to justify their lifestyle. God's word is clear on homosexuality. it's an abomination.
Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders. 1 Corinthians 6:9
Where ASINO ?

1 And God spake all these words, saying,

FIRST COMMANDMENT
2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

SECOND COMMANDMENT
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

THIRD COMMANDMENT
7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

FOURTH COMMANDMENT
8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

FIFTH COMMANDMENT
12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

SIXTH COMMANDMENT
13 Thou shalt not kill.

SEVENTH COMMANDMENT
14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

EIGHTH COMMANDMENT
15 Thou shalt not steal.

NINTH COMMANDMENT
16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

TENTH COMMANDMENT
17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

The currently recognized version of the 7 deadly sins are usually given as wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony.

Hollywood, CA.

#72393 Aug 21, 2012
Gesu, Maria e Giuseppe !!!! "Puramente canadese" e davvero l'acquolina in bocca stanotte! Non so per quale motivo si aggrava se stessa come that!... Pallida Idea di tutto e non ha niente da offrire.
Bum F--k Egyptian

France

#72394 Aug 21, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband has never attempted such a sick act on me, nor would he if wants to continue living!
Sorry that your father chose you over your boring old hag of a mother. Bet she was insanely jealous of you two...
Potential murderer, noted.

What a horrible thing to say to anyone! You don't know how many kids in that very situation read these boards in hopes of finding help only to find such insensitive, obnoxious statements as yours. You should be ashamed of yourself for making such statements about child sexual abuse of any kind. Let me take a guess...you are a Christian. Am I right?

Hollywood, CA.

#72395 Aug 21, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Any person of any orientation in the role of a parent can be good or bad.
The Regenerus study showed that children living with gay unions were at a greater disadvantage than children in any other setting.
"are complete"???
-A gay couple with children is ALWAYS ABSENT A GENDER. Hardly a 'complete' option.
-A child in a gay union is ALWAYS ABSENT A NATURAL PARENT. The design of MILLIONS OF YEARS of evolutionary refinement. You call that 'complete'?
Your 'logic' is seriously incomplete. At the expense of children.
So sad and sick.
Smirk.
Gender does not determine how one can parent.. It only identifies one as male or female. Anyone can parent, and if means 2 of the same sex, and the kid is raised & loved as it should be properly so be it. Its half wits out there that open their mouths ( like you & a few others here) and start making fun of these kids and coausing problems for the parents. YOU are at fault,,, If people would mind their own business and their own kids, they wouldn't be spending time on boards like this making idiots of themselves.

BIG GRIN WITH MY TEETH IN! TORTA ALLA FRUTTA!

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#72396 Aug 21, 2012
JDubbizback wrote:
<quoted text> And the lies go on and on and never stop with you. No wonder your step daughter doesn't come back. It's because you think you know everything and probably don't listen to a single word she says.
As usual...you are confused!

Location hidden

#72397 Aug 21, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
@ RBIM
BTW. Are you by chance from Alabama, cuz I hear that's rather acceptable there?
Nope. But I think you're pro ably right about something for once.

Hollywood, CA.

#72398 Aug 21, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual...you are confused!
Darling... I don;t think yer all that coherent this evening either.

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#72399 Aug 21, 2012
Bum F--k Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
Potential murderer, noted.
What a horrible thing to say to anyone! You don't know how many kids in that very situation read these boards in hopes of finding help only to find such insensitive, obnoxious statements as yours. You should be ashamed of yourself for making such statements about child sexual abuse of any kind. Let me take a guess...you are a Christian. Am I right?
Hey, wtf! Why would you assume I'm Christian? Besides, if they can dish it out, than they shouldn't be so sensitive when it hits them right back in the azz:)

As for anybody looking for comfort, I gotta tell you, this is the wrong forum for that. I have found about as much compassion in here as you'd find in a toilet.

Hollywood, CA.

#72401 Aug 21, 2012
Roadrunner wrote:
First, I am a straight woman. Second, how the HELL have homosexuals harmed ANYONE? Let alone hundreds of thousands of people, including children?
<quoted text>
You are correct in that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min old school 650,043
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 12 min ChromiuMan 6,078
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 20 min old school 44,933
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min Buck Crick 55,974
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,308
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr wow 121,881
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 1 hr baranfoto 727
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 hr brandy trujillo 971,739
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web